Home | Community | Message Board

The Hawk's Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRavageTheEarth
Male User Gallery

Loc: OH
Home-made Kratom Extract?
    #19384397 - 01/07/14 08:56 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

As we speak I am soaking 20g of Super Indo Kratom in 200ml of 70% iso alcohol (don't have anything stronger). Going to let it soak overnight and then let it evaporate and dry for a couple days. Just wondering if anyone here has tried making a Kratom Extract of any type? If so, how did you do it and how was the end result?
I'm loving Kratom. Been taking it for a couple weeks now, but can still go through the majority of the day without even thinking about it. Just WANT to take it :tongue: No withdrawal effects yet.
If you don't have any experience with making extracts, but would like to talk about Kratom feel free to post!
:kratom: :heart:

--------------------
Crazy... toys in the attic I am craaaazy

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTopPmz
Interdimensional Traveler
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Home-made Kratom Extract? [Re: RavageTheEarth]
    #19384548 - 01/07/14 09:24 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

I haven't made, or used any extracts.
But, I recently discovered kratom too, and I love it. I'm on a 10g RV Borneo every other day regimen.

--------------------
Methoxetamine Trials

Any reference to illegal activities made by TopPmz should be immediately written off as bullshit. He is a loony and I merely write his ramblings.

OfflineRavageTheEarth
Male User Gallery

Re: Home-made Kratom Extract? [Re: TopPmz]
    #19384572 - 01/07/14 09:28 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

TopPmz said:
I haven't made, or used any extracts.
But, I recently discovered kratom too, and I love it. I'm on a 10g RV Borneo every other day regimen.

Nice! I mostly eat Bali and Maeng Da. I got 4g of UEI and that shit does NOTHING! Bali has an awesome effect on me though. The UEI barely has a smell to it and is SUPER EASY to toss n wash. It's definitely Kratom though. No doubt about that. So wierd. I gag while toss n washing any other Kratom.

--------------------

OfflineTopPmz
Interdimensional Traveler
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #19384603 - 01/07/14 09:34 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

Bali had very little effect on me, though I've heard nothing but good things from others. Maeng Da did the trick pretty well, but I think I liked the Thais better. Ultra red indo was my good I think, but I mixed it. This Borneo is really good too, I think I'll stick with it.

--------------------
Methoxetamine Trials

Any reference to illegal activities made by TopPmz should be immediately written off as bullshit. He is a loony and I merely write his ramblings.

OfflineRavageTheEarth
Male User Gallery

Re: Home-made Kratom Extract? [Re: TopPmz]
    #19384769 - 01/07/14 10:03 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

I actually haven't tried the Super Indo yet, but I think I will take it tomorrow since I'm making an extract out of it!

--------------------

OfflineDa2ra
Male

Loc: Long Island Flag
    #19384809 - 01/07/14 10:12 PM (9 months, 6 days ago)

funkerdslr said:

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Quote:

funkerdslr said:
Even 99% ISO alcohol is denatured and leaves traceable amounts of residue in oil, never ever use iso alcohol.

How do you know that and how do you know that the alleged denaturing ingredients don't also evap out?

Isopropyl alcohol is denatured? I thought denaturing was used for ethanol to prevent people from drinking it. People don't drink isopropyl alcohol.

Read my post about when we evaporated  10 gallons of 99% pure ISO alcohol and got 14 grams of white powder in return, which 2 labs (The Wecshop and SC labs) tested positive for peroxides and traces of diisopropyl ether (you don't want to be dabbing those compounds)

When i'm referring to specifically denatured ISO, im talking acetone/ethanol-ISO, and when i say 99% iso is denatured, im saying its not safe for human consumption. Hell, ISO is a denaturing agent itself.
You are right that they denature ethanol by adding methanol to it so people cant drink it (makes you go blind). At the same time, one can also purchase a mix of acetone,thanol and ISO which is specifically used for industrial cleaning and is labeled as SD-ISO which stands for "Specifically Denatured Iso", which is the reason i used the terminology in the first place. I've never actually seen it in person, I was simply using it as a reference.  :wink:

11/14/13
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19133766#19133766

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Kratom

Community >> The Pub