Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: barisk]
    #4621819 - 09/05/05 07:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MaoI+MDMA+Phalaris extract(DMT)+Mushroom+Morning Glory Extract(LSA)+Diazepam(or you can also use alcohol if your stomach is powerfull to take your anxiety of combining these)

:race:

Thatst's very dangerous and stupid. I'm sure you will feel like shit to say the least. Why the hell would you even consider such a retarded combo?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #4621858 - 09/05/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

no shit....

leave mushrooms to be mushrooms. your trip is always what you make of it, and the power of concentration is great.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineInjectTruth
Wasting my Time,Waiting for theEnd
Male

Loc: New Jerusalem
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: TheHook]
    #4621927 - 09/05/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Personally, I think the MDMA is the only dumb part of that combo, as it is COMPLETELY CONTRA-INDICATED. You will go into hypertensive crisis.

All the rest sounds fine, as I assume the diazepam is to come down. But then again, I dont know how they react with MAOIs. Just use the rue, mg, and mush, you will be straight.

--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: best visuals strains. [Re: InjectTruth]
    #4622596 - 09/05/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

not to mention that maoi's and alcohol is perhaps one of the worst combo's you can do. If someone is stupid enough to drink alcohol at all, to hell with em, just one less dumb fuck in this world.

OfflineOriginal
God, I lovethis...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: yousuck]
    #4622602 - 09/05/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Just eat 14 grams dry Copes...

You should get some visuals :P

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
---------------------------------
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offlinebarisk
Psychonaut Doctor

Re: best visuals strains. [Re: recalcitrant]
    #4624259 - 09/06/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If you know little chemistry of drugs that make you open new doors of perception you could see that all of these are somewhat metabolic pathways of tryptophan and such.
As you could understand I said that it is very dangerous combination and it can kill you.If you are not retarded and can calculate the grams and miligrams you can easily make dosage.
And I don't think it is not very very dangerous if you saw people using street heroin and injecting their blood stream.Or using DXM,PCP,biperiden or other anticholinergics to trip.
Because they are all act as dopamine agonists and changing the way of serotonin works as their own ways.You should be very very high not as you took only one of these.
As I say I didn't tried it all but I am thinking to try it as I using them as very very carefully about dosage.
If you are retarded or don't know about chemistry or don't know about medicine do not try it.
I am repeating do not try it.
And yes combining maoi with alcohol is dangerous.If it is wine or athor fermented drink or cheese.That can cause hypertensive crisis.Say sth if you know your shit.
Combining anything with maoi is dangerous

Do not try this.
Do not try this.
I wrote that only because of if I can help you idea of it.But now i am regretfull to wrote that.
Do not try this.

And the last thing I want to say is :
DO NOT TRY THIS

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
--------------------

Invisiblesever
Where am I?
Re: best visuals strains. *DELETED* [Re: barisk]
    #4625120 - 09/06/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

~

Edited by sever (07/17/06 03:45 PM)

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: best visuals strains. [Re: sever]
    #4739828 - 10/01/05 01:52 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have read that P. Baeocystis is a more visual shroom. But then I have also read that Baeocystine and Norbaeocystine effects the heart rate in a negative way.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: shymanta]
    #4740101 - 10/01/05 04:28 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Where did you read that?

OfflineRussianCelery
Stranger
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: Northernsoul]
    #4740752 - 10/01/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Northernsoul said:
As you can see by the number of different answers, disagreements, opinions, there IS NO set reference as to what strain does more or less of anything.
Its like if I were to say: "Coors gives me a more of a horney drunk, Budweiser gives you a more energetic clear thinking drunk, and Miller-Lifgt is more of a fall on your ass kind of funny drunk

Well take that to another level, don't just say beers, but think about all different type of alcohol. Being drunk on wine is certianly different than being drunk on beer, or muchless vodka.

Granted its all the same chemical, there is something about the accopanyment of other chemicals that changes up the whole experience. Perhaps certian strains could be more visual due to different nature of the organisation of the organism.

Just something to think about.

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

#4742979 - 10/01/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think i was on a site that was selling the mushroom and they said it was more visual. Could have just been a sales pitch. The other I read while researching the previous, I think it was on erowid.

Mushrooms have varying amounts of these four chemicals:
4-PO-DMT (4-phosphoryloxy,n n,dimethyltryptamine)
4-HO-DMT (4-hydroxy,n n,dimethyltryptamine)
4-PO-MT (4-phosphoryloxy,n n,dimethyltryptamine)
4-PO-T (4-phosphoryloxy,n n,methyltryptamine)

The way I figure it, different combinations of these constituents will produce different effects. This is where legal research would come in handy.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: best visuals strains. [Re: shymanta]
    #4743112 - 10/01/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hey man i live in tasmania and cuibensis does NOT grow wild here.
Repeat... DOES NOT

there are only a couple of active ones. never cubes u gotta go north for that

Offlineqwertyytrewq
Stranger

Re: best visuals strains. [Re: indica]
    #5153297 - 01/08/06 04:57 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I definitely advise against drinking alcohol with mushrooms. If anything it will put you in a worse place. Alcohol is a depressant and can cause your mood to become agitated or angry. Alcohol also dehydrates you and will not help with any nausea or stomach problems you may have. You always need to be careful and knowledgeable when combining chemicals.
If you want to combine something with mushrooms to make the trip a little more relaxing you can try dosing with a small amount of a benzodiazapine (xanax, valium). Though these are depressants as well, these drugs are commonly used to help with anxiety, and are used in hospitals to bring someone under the effects of a psychedelic, down from their trip. If you take a fairly small dose, may be 1/2 to 1/3rd of a bar of xanax, it will take the edge off a bit. I tend to trip this way if I am going to be around a lot of people to keep me relaxed. Doing this may also cause some of the affects of the mushrooms (visuals etc) to be more subtle. I know quite a few people who prefer to only trip with a benzo. Please do your own research regarding this before trying it. Every individual is different and has different reactions to certain drugs. This is just my suggestion and what seems to work best for me.

The other option is tripping alone or with one other person, and sorting through some of these things. They are probably consistently popping up in your mind for a reason, and coming to terms with them might help. You just need to choose when the best time for you to confront these issues are.

Edited by rwxrwxrwx (01/08/06 05:00 AM)

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#5153298 - 01/08/06 05:01 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

personally i think any differences between trips on the same species of mushroom are due to mindset and setting. the differences in the ratios of alkaloids from strain to strain are negligible.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

Re: best visuals strains. [Re: alsey]
    #5155088 - 01/08/06 04:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

2001 a space odyssey. It will be all you can think about during and after the movie.

Invisibleitsbreck
Crunk
Male
Re: Best visuals strains. (Official FAQ thread) *DELETED* [Re: recalcitrant]
    #5254421 - 02/02/06 09:07 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by itsbreck

Reason for deletion: jg

--------------------
:psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:  :psychsplit:

Offlineheadbig
Stranger
Re: Best visuals strains. (Official FAQ thread) [Re: itsbreck]
    #5255413 - 02/02/06 01:46 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

last time i trippped and it started going bad and my friend past out so i had no one to talk to i just put on a childs movie. you know somehting funny, happy, and very easy to understand (i put on mouse hunt) and with in a few minutes my trip was pleasurable again

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: HATU]
    #9180445 - 11/03/08 10:32 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Psilocybin and psilocin are still psilocybin and psilocin....

Saying a different strain gives different/more/less visuals is all in your head, literally. Expectations and mindset matter most. This is all based on using the same dosage of course. That in itself can vary quite a bit as well.

You might as well say that a Evian water is substantially different than HEB brand water...it's still water and they affect you the same.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: best visuals strains. [Re: therapture]
    #9180456 - 11/03/08 10:34 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

OOOPS....damn, I accidentally posted to an old thread without looking at the date :tongue2: Sorry...

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Invisibleslacker008
Resident Psychiatrist
 User Gallery

Loc: A wave of reality.
Re: Best visuals strains. (Official FAQ thread) [Re: recalcitrant]
    #9180600 - 11/03/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

recalcitrant said:
I suffer from bad trip syndrom. I go into introspective nightmares frequently, going over the lessons of past trips, remembering all sorts of bad things.

this question has been asked alot, i know. Everyone is different, i know. they all have psilocybin, i know.

but IYHO, is there a specific strain that is less "thinky" and more "visual" 

For me, its mind over matter. I suppose I have lead so many others through bad trips that I have come to hear my own calming words through a bad trips. Its odd, but it has happened. Ill start a thread on that, maybe so I dont hijack your thread.

As for a species, psilo all does the same thing, its just a matter of strength. If its got psilo, thats whats affecting you.

I suggest trying a good low dose of mescaline and see how you dig that. Its my favorite, since im a "bad tripper" myself.

edit: crap. I did the same thing someone before me just did. Sorry.

--------------------
..beneath the chaos of the world, all is secretly well..

Rebuilding my DNA.

Edited by slacker008 (11/03/08 11:03 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds