Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

Meat removed from Walmart after drug addict stabs tubes with syringe
    #19066454 - 10/31/13 09:53 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Police have arrested a heroin addict who they say walked into a Poulsbo Walmart, stabbed meat tubes, fell asleep, and then walked out of the store Friday morning.

Shortly after 6 a.m. an employee was alerted by a customer that a hypodermic syringe had been found stabbed into a Jimmy Dean sausage tube. While removing the meat, the employee noted another tube with hole pokes, and immediately alerted the on-duty manager who dialed 911.

"Somebody had pushed a syringe into the tube at an angle, and it poked out the other side," Poulsbo Police Officer Nick Hoke said. "The actual metal needle tip was not attached to the syringe though."

Police removed the syringe and saw no evidence that it had been used, saying the inside of the syringe looked dry and uncontaminated, "except for the business end that had a bit of sausage meet jammed into it."

Officer Hoke opened the tubes to search for the metal needle tip, but was unable to locate it in the meat.

Store employees were concerned that the needle's tip could have been broken off in other tubes, so the entire meat section "was sealed off with plastic sheeting to prevent any customers from buying anything in that section," police say.

"A subsequent inspection revealed several other meat items had holes punched in the packages," Officer Hoke said. All items were removed and the area was disinfected by employees.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. reviewed all video and transactions involving products in the contaminated area and say there is no cause for concern. Police also reviewed surveillance video, and have confirmed no one entered the store during the time of contamination.

"Nobody else was seen on video at that exact area until a customer saw the syringe there and reported it," Officer Hoke said.

Footage showed the man walked into the store around 12:48 a.m. Friday, stabbed the meat tubes and fell asleep at the Subway located at the front of the store. The man exited the store and was seen driving off with a woman in a black Ford Focus.

Police later found several syringes in the parking lot where the Focus had been parked.

"In the interest of public safety," Officer Hoke said, "the managers at Walmart decided to remove every food item from that area from inventory and destroy them all."

The estimated food loss totaled around $19,000, as every package in the section had to be removed.

Police arrested the suspect on food tampering charges Saturday, and records show the suspect admitted to police he has "a serious daily heroin habit."

KOMO Channel 4 News (Seattle, WA)
October 26, 2013
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Meat-removed-from-Walmart-after-drug-addict-stabs-tubes-with-syringe--229405561.html?abc=UsCwtUUW

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: Meat removed from Walmart after drug addict stabs tubes with syringe [Re: Simplepowa]
    #19066888 - 10/31/13 10:58 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

"Hurry, call 911!! Someone stabbed the jimmy deans!!"
:syringe::syringe:
:stoned2:

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
Re: Meat removed from Walmart after drug addict stabs tubes with syringe [Re: grimR]
    #19068693 - 11/01/13 07:01 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Weird.  That is truly bizarre.   

Clip of the day man.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates