Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesetb
10th level beer nerd
Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19028154 - 10/24/13 08:31 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

There is a reason why they give this stuff to people deep into H addiction, don't be stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #19028190 - 10/24/13 08:40 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
Dude they don't just RX you Methadone. It's highly controlled. You have to go to a clinic DAILY before they will give you take home doses. It takes literally years to get a months worth of take home doses.

Now Suboxone/Subutex is a different story. That is very easy to fake and get a months worth of take homes.

Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
The federal regulation is that you must be in the program for 2 years and you can't fail any drug tests to get a 1 month script of take home Methadone.

So yeah, it would be more hassle than it's worth.

Ah those answers were what i was looking for, thanks
Time to research suboxone highs :grin:

I'm prescribed Subutex. If you don't have an opioid tolerance it will produce a VERY powerful high. If you do have a decent tolerance to opioids, it won't do a whole lot for you because it's only a partial agonist.

I have a little tolerance, it takes me 30mg hydrocodone to feel buzzy, 40mg to get high and 55mg to nod.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #19028277 - 10/24/13 08:53 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
The federal regulation is that you must be in the program for 2 years and you can't fail any drug tests to get a 1 month script of take home Methadone.

That's not true at all, unless they changed it over the past year.

To OP, its easy as shit to get prescribed methadone even if you aren't addicted to opiates, all you need to do is fail the drug test.  Its not a good idea though, methadone is a horrible drug to be addicted to.  You could puke it everyday, or spit it (they watch) but I suggest against it.  Just go to a dr and bitch about pain, once you get a history over a year and keep bitching about your medicine you should be able to get some type of opiate and even if you don't you have a history.  At this point you go to a pain management doctor.  Once you get that and get a history you can get anything.  You just need to have a history and you will find a pain management dr.

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: fapjack]
    #19028310 - 10/24/13 08:59 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

do heroin for 2-3 weeks straight. From there, your addiction will steer you in the direction you are aiming for

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisiblefiddle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #19028313 - 10/24/13 08:59 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

If you're considering this you probably won't have much trouble proving that you're addicted. You could always suck a dick for some H to prove it though.

--------------------
Tickle my bassline.

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: fiddle]
    #19028362 - 10/24/13 09:09 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fiddle said:
You could always suck a dick for some H to prove it though.

Way ahead of you :awesome:

OfflineLoveYourLife
MDMA

Loc: Cincinnati
    #19028376 - 10/24/13 09:11 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
Dude they don't just RX you Methadone. It's highly controlled. You have to go to a clinic DAILY before they will give you take home doses. It takes literally years to get a months worth of take home doses.

Now Suboxone/Subutex is a different story. That is very easy to fake and get a months worth of take homes.

Quote:

LoveYourLife said:

Ah those answers were what i was looking for, thanks
Time to research suboxone highs :grin:

I'm prescribed Subutex. If you don't have an opioid tolerance it will produce a VERY powerful high. If you do have a decent tolerance to opioids, it won't do a whole lot for you because it's only a partial agonist.

I have a little tolerance, it takes me 30mg hydrocodone to feel buzzy, 40mg to get high and 55mg to nod.

It would get you high still.

Quote:

fapjack said:
Quote:

LoveYourLife said:

That's not true at all, unless they changed it over the past year.

To OP, its easy as shit to get prescribed methadone even if you aren't addicted to opiates, all you need to do is fail the drug test.  Its not a good idea though, methadone is a horrible drug to be addicted to.  You could puke it everyday, or spit it (they watch) but I suggest against it.  Just go to a dr and bitch about pain, once you get a history over a year and keep bitching about your medicine you should be able to get some type of opiate and even if you don't you have a history.  At this point you go to a pain management doctor.  Once you get that and get a history you can get anything.  You just need to have a history and you will find a pain management dr.

Look at the federal regulations for Methadone clinics. It can be slightly more or less stringent from state to state as they are allowed to alter the guidelines slightly, but 2 years is the Federal guidelines for a months worth of take home methadone if you are prescribed it for Opioid addiction. After 1 year you can get 2 weeks of take home Methadone.

Edited by LoveYourLife (10/24/13 10:48 PM)

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #19028452 - 10/24/13 09:26 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

For all the time and trouble it would take, you could do a lot better than methadone.

Invisiblemr sniffles
expert textpert

Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: danlennon3]
    #19028592 - 10/24/13 09:59 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
do heroin for 2-3 weeks straight. From there, your addiction will steer you in the direction you are aiming for

lol

op do this

--------------------
:likeaboss:

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

#19028804 - 10/24/13 10:47 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

A lot of clinics give you take homes from the get go, many give you a take home every few months clean, with 27-30 take homes a month after 3 years clean.  I've been on clinics in NC and NJ, they were all pretty much the same with giving take homes after months of clean time.

--------------------

InvisibleTrentBoyett
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
    #19029047 - 10/24/13 11:54 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

You can do it, but they probably send the urine to the lab so they'll be able to tell what opiate you have been using and to an extent how heavy of a user you are.

And I know people that have gotten take home doses after only a month or so, but they weren't full month scripts.

It's definitely doable, but it probably won't end well.

Plus I'm not sure about this, but having that you're an addict on your medical records will probably look bad when trying to get prescribed other controlled substances. I'm not sure if they can share your records or not though.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19029776 - 10/25/13 06:52 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

They don't as far as I know do a quantitative test on your urine, even if they did those tests aren't very accurate.  They would probably need to do a blood test for that.  In general, almost no one is going to methadone clinics without an opiate habit to try and get addicted to methadone.  A full month script takes forever, its a waste of time.

--------------------

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
    #19029778 - 10/25/13 06:55 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I get fucked up off one 5/500mg vicodin.

Idk why anyone would want to be addicted to methadone.

Such a stupid idea OP but I'm sure you already knew that.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 1
    #19030002 - 10/25/13 08:24 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

OP, when you're scheming about shenanigans to get drugs, it's time for rehab.

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: Patlal]
    #19030156 - 10/25/13 09:16 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

:rolleyes:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19030743 - 10/25/13 11:59 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, you've got this way wrong on a number of counts:

1- You can not just take hydro, and claim to be a heroin addict. They'll know you're a liar when they test you. Heroin has a very specific metabolite which is what they test for. That will even show up in a simple dip test.  Do NOT lie about which drugs you're taking. A lot of  places send their samaples for outside, thorough testing. They will possibly know exactly what's in your system.  However, they do script stuff like 'done and sub for serious, long term pill problems as well.

2- As has been stated, they don't just script you methadone. You need to physically go down to a clinic every day, and drink your dose in front of them. So you have to be a real opiate addict, to be on methadone.

3- Unless you can find the right private suboxone doctor, you probably have to be a real opiate addict to get subs, too.

Most suboxone clinics, if they accept you, will still make you come once a week, for at least the first few months. (Possibly longer, depending on the place, and how "well" you do there.)  They drug test you every single time you come in. Most doctors / clinics don't give a shit about pot, but other drugs will "get you in trouble."  And by that, I mean they will either make you continue to come weekly (instead of giving you bi-weekly appointments) or kick you off the clinic, depending on the drug you're dirty for, how severe / often, and the opinions of the docs, etc.

You can not just sprinkle a little bit of a pill in your piss, because they test for not only burprenorphine, but also the metabolite, nor-bupe, which will not show up, unless you're actually taking it. Further, unless you're taking it properly, your bor-bupe levels should be higher than your bupe levels. Though sometimes it can happen the other way around, if your clinic is anything like mine, they will put you through hell for it. Not long ago, I had to go in for a "D.O.T" where I had to go into the clinic three days in a row and take the stuff in front of them, getting drug tested each of these days, because the levels in my system were not what they wanted them to be, so they suspected I was scamming the system. They can be a real pain to deal with.

4- Since you would likely initially have to come at least once a week, and have sufficient levels in your system each time, combined with the very long half life of suboxone there is a chance you could become a very real opiate addict, in the process of trying to get cheap legal opiates.

Suboxone has a half life of between  24 and 73 hours.  That is the amount of time it takes half of the dose you took to get out of your system. Half. That means it could take close to a week for a dose of buprenorphine you took to fully make its way out of your system. If you're dosing at least once a week, this could land you very close to addiction territory.

5- Suboxone is not a very fun opiate. Aside from the opiate buprenorphine, it also contains naloxone, an opiate antagonist. The kind of shit they give when you're overdosing, to block the opiates from having effect. Some people claim the small amount of naloxone in a pill can not be felt, unless you're injecting a large amount. However, some of us are convinced that we can feel it a little, and there is a theory that some people are far more sensitive to it than others.

Some docs will give subutex, which is bupe without the naloxone. But some docs will not give that. Especically to a new patient they don't know / trust. Think of the naloxone as an "anti-junkie tampering mechanism" and they're sometimes reluctant to let go of that.

Further, sub is not the most euphoric opiate. Further, after a while it makes you feel like a goddamned zombie. No highs, no lows. Just fucking blank and empty most of the time. Enough of it will get you a nod, for sure. But after you develop a bit of tolerance, it loses all its appeal, just like any opiate, and you simply need it to not feel physically ill and horrifically depressed.

Anyway, that's the deal, and those are the risks you face.  Oh, also, at most sub clinics you also have to be seeing a weekly therapist, as well, if you don't want to stay on weekly clinic appointments. Also, they used to allow monthly appointments, after 6 months to a year, but now the longest stretch they allow is every two weeks. So you would have at least one therapist appointment and two clinic appointments per month, minimum.  And that's after they trust you. Before that it's 5 appointments per month (4 for the clinic, 1 for the therapist.)

And while many of the docs at the clinic can be nice, some are major assholes.

Oh, and they do blood tests every few months or so.

IMO it's really not worth it. You have to go through a lot of hassle. While some of the docs are nice, some are assholes. And the assholes can really make your life difficult.  And you risk becoming a real addict in the process. And unless you have good insurance, it could be costly, anyway.

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

:rolleyes:

Awesome job with the denial. Sounded like a pretty true statement to me. I'd agree that considering a plan like this, just to score drugs, could be a serious warning sign.

Of course, denying easy logic in regard to responsible drug use is another. But what do I know...?

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Edited by CidneyIndole (10/25/13 12:23 PM)

OfflineLoveYourLife
MDMA

Loc: Cincinnati
Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #19030775 - 10/25/13 12:05 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

^ Both Suboxone doctors I've been to have been nothing like that.  I only had to go once a month from the very beginning. They've never watched me take my doses. I was prescribed Subutex right from the start, never had to take Suboxone. I also never had to see a therapist. And have never had a blood test.

Your Sub clinic sounds like total shit.

Edited by LoveYourLife (10/25/13 12:07 PM)

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
    #19030869 - 10/25/13 12:29 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I knew an old lady who went to the clinic every two weeks and they'd give her 12-15 bottles w her doses to take home. She had been going to them for years, tho and she was addicted to heroin years ago and now shes addicted to the 'done.

She was an old neighbor of mine and I would help take her dogs for walks or take her to the hospital Bc she was always sick. Scared the shit out of me sometimes because she was on oxygen yet smoked like a chimney. I for sure thought one of those days when she was nodding off, her apartment would explode from dropping a cigarette or something.

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
    #19030870 - 10/25/13 12:29 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LoveYourLife said:
^ Both Suboxone doctors I've been to have been nothing like that.  I only had to go once a month from the very beginning. They've never watched me take my doses. I was prescribed Subutex right from the start, never had to take Suboxone. I also never had to see a therapist. And have never had a blood test.

Your Sub clinic sounds like total shit.

Right, doctor.  Re-read my post and note how I distinguished private doctors from clinics. Private doctors can only take on so many sub patients, each, and can therefore be limited in some areas. Private doctors are usually easier to deal with, from my understanding, if I didn't make that clear enough in my post.

However, if OP's area is anything like mine, it's far easier to get an appointment at a shitty chain / franchise clinic like I attend, than a private doctor.

And if you've never had a blood test, that makes your doctor an idiot, not awesome. (Although a lenient idiot, which I guess is also nice, in its own way.)  They test the blood to check liver levels, which subuxone can effect. If you've been on it a while, perhaps you should speak to the doc about this.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Could i.. fake a opiate addiction [Re: CidneyIndole] * 1
    #19030891 - 10/25/13 12:33 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I don't get why you want to fuck with methadone man. I remember a buddy and I had this great idea to rail methadone... You should try that when you get them. Rail methadone.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom