Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
My totally square wife dropping hints...
    #18934013 - 10/04/13 11:57 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I'm married, two kids, house in the suburbs, totally square life.

But back in the day, I did a lot of experimenting with psychedelics.  It was an obsession for awhile.  Then I developed some physical problems with it, including very painful stomach cramps, and a series of terrible trips made me hang it up for good a long time ago.

Lately I've been getting an itch to go back again.  I don't really know why, maybe it's your basic midlife crisis of trying to recapture youth.  Cheaper than a sports car I guess!

But here's the thing that's got me thinking.  My wife is totally square about drugs.  She smoked pot once or twice, and hated it.  But she's into the "natural" thing in a huge way.  And recently she dropped hints twice that she would like to try mushrooms.

I am scared that she'll flip out.  She gets stressed out pretty easily.  On the other hand, I feel like a profound trip could be something that could be really good for her to get her to... I don't even know how to describe it.  But I think everyone who has ventured deep into psychedelics knows the basic idea - like we've been out there and lived to tell about it.  Nothing in everyday life that you throw at us is going to phase us.  It's all small beans compared to what we've experienced.  You don't know stress until you've been in the throes of a bad trip.  What people call "work stress"?  Pffft.  Give me a fuckin' break.

I've always felt like my experimentation with psychedelics has given me a perspective on life that works to my advantage.  I want that feeling for her, and think she could benefit from it.

I am thinking about presenting it as a shamanistic ritual for her.  I think she will eat this up, and will be more likely to have a good experience.  I want to take her into the woods for a night and be her sitter, and play up the ritual of it all.

At the same time, I'm scared that she'll freak the fuck out, and hate me "letting" her do it.

Any advice here?  I'm tempted but also somewhat reluctant to go through with this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: dontthinkso]
    #18934031 - 10/05/13 12:03 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

If it feels right, do it.  If it doesn't feel right, might be best to hold off with it. 

It can be tough, but if you are a good guide and know what to expect things should go smoothly.  It is tough talking someone out of a 'bad trip', but it is do able.  Just have to explain to them what is happening and that it is totally normal, nothing to fret about.

I feel a lot of noobz to mushrooms do not know what to expect from the whole experience.  If you sit her down and give her the low down of what may happen and why it may happen there is a much better chance of it being a good experience.

--------------------
Walk where you like your steps

Edited by dodgem (10/05/13 12:04 AM)

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

Loc: Oregon
    #18934036 - 10/05/13 12:04 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Just float it by her sometime and see if she'd want to do it.  You could always wait until you've both had a couple drinks if you think she'd be more receptive to the idea.  You certainly can't force mushrooms on somebody, that will guarantee a bad time for all involved, and acting like you really want to do it might freak her out or cause resentment.  If she's dropping hints though, then she's probably game.  When I shroom with my wife she always takes half of what I do, that seems to work pretty well for us, the one time I forgot that and took what I considered a low dose and gave her the same, she flipped the fuck out.  :lol:  If she says yes, have her do 1g or less of cubensis and go from there.

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

OfflineMrMagicMushroom
Lysergic connoisseur
Male

Loc: United states,Fort collin...
    #18934041 - 10/05/13 12:06 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Just be absolutely positive she knows that she is ready to try a psychedelic, it's not something to be taken lightly. The whole ritual sounds like it'll be a great introduction. I've been waiting to try dmt until my buddy performs the ritual for me.

OfflineChilled
Out

Loc: Flag
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: dodgem]
    #18934043 - 10/05/13 12:06 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I use to take lots of drugs with my wife including MDMA, cocaine, ketamine but it wasnt untill the night we both tried LSD and we got the dose wrong and was a fucking mental trip, took like 4 days to fully adjust back and it totally put her off all drugs, well except drinking but even that not much anymore.

I would say, never give a small female the same dose as you! :blush:

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: MrMagicMushroom]
    #18934054 - 10/05/13 12:08 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Also, I personally think going straight for an entheogenic dose is a recipe for disaster.  Take a light dose, listen to some tunes and bond together, if she want to do it again and go balls deep, then she'll know more what she's getting into.  I've never been able to convince my wife to go deeper than level 3, and that is pushing it.  :shrug:

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek
RZJ's Tradelist

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: Chilled]
    #18934060 - 10/05/13 12:12 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Lots of great input already!

A few thoughts:

I think I will wait until the next time she mentions it, no matter how long that takes.  I would want her to feel like it's something she initiated, not something I pushed on her.  What she has said both times was "mushrooms are on my bucket list" when drug use was being discussed for whatever reason.

I think I will call her bluff.  "Well then I think you should try it, I could be your guide" and see where that goes.  If she's game...

There's the question of dose.  I am definitely going to go easy, but I also don't want it to be kind of a joke of an experience that she can write off as "I tried it, it's no big deal."  I will probably go for the 1g range.

So here's the next question: should I be the sober sitter, or should I be the tripping partner.  I remember for my trips, I always felt a total affinity for my tripping partners, and an alienation from anyone who "couldn't understand" what I was going through.

Part of me wants to play it safe and be a sober sitter, part of me wants to go into that space with her so we can share the experience.  Thoughts on that?

Offlinedodgem
Learner
 User Gallery

#18934078 - 10/05/13 12:18 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I have never been a fan of having others around that are not tripping with me.  Usually it is not a big deal, but there have been a few occasions where the sober people just inherently give off bad vibes.  I would personally say closer to 1.5g may be a better dose.  Like you said, you want her to feel something, make the experience worth it.

--------------------
Walk where you like your steps

OfflineMrMagicMushroom
Lysergic connoisseur
Male

#18934084 - 10/05/13 12:19 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Going into together would be nice. Id recommend giving her a half eighth for her first dose. Is a perfect introduction

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#18934091 - 10/05/13 12:21 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Let her take a low dose in a mellow environment and have some benzos on hand to give her if she starts freakin

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineMrMagicMushroom
Lysergic connoisseur
Male

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18934097 - 10/05/13 12:23 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Let her take a low dose in a mellow environment and have some benzos on hand to give her if she starts freakin

He says she's against drugs, except natural ones. Doubt she'd want benzos.

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18934113 - 10/05/13 12:26 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Benzos... great idea in case of emergency but I have no access to that sorta thing anymore.  What's the best way to score a script these days? lol...

I have decided I will partake with her, maybe splitting an eight a little heavier to me.

Now, with my luck she'll never bring it up again.  I'm pretty good at engineering conversation though... :smirk:

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#18934115 - 10/05/13 12:26 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah but it's a pharmaceutical. sometimes people feel differently about them. Besides I'd only give it to her if she was freakin.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
    #18934122 - 10/05/13 12:28 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MrMagicMushroom said:
Quote:

nicechrisman said:

He says she's against drugs, except natural ones. Doubt she'd want benzos.

True, but if she was flipping it might be different.

I did a lot of acid way back when, she's always like "why would you do a nasty *chemical* like that, if I was gonna do something I would do something *natural* like mushrooms..."

Oh, you are so naive... lol.  Doesn't matter whether it's synthesized in the cells of a plant or in a test tube baby, it'll fuck up your world either way.

Edited by dontthinkso (10/05/13 12:31 AM)

OfflineMrMagicMushroom
Lysergic connoisseur
Male

#18934135 - 10/05/13 12:31 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

It all comes down to chemicals in everything. It's the psilocybin that effects her, not the actual fruit body it's self. Psilocybin could also be synthed in a lab. Doesn't make a difference if it's from nature or not really, it's all chemicals anyway.:shrug::vaped:

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
    #18934139 - 10/05/13 12:33 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MrMagicMushroom said:
It all comes down to chemicals in everything. It's the psilocybin that effects her, not the actual fruit body it's self. Psilocybin could also be synthed in a lab. Doesn't make a difference if it's from nature or not really, it's all chemicals anyway.:shrug::vaped:

Shhh.. she might hear you.  Never mind, though, she's heard me say things like that a million times and never changes her view on it.  Water is a fucking chemical.

Offlinedirty
super sketch
Male

Loc: stateside
    #18934163 - 10/05/13 12:43 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

she obviously wants to do it. Just bring it up, have the mushrooms on hand first, that way the night she is in the right frame of mind you are ready. And I don't know about others but my first time tripping I was around a few sober people and it made me paranoid like they were staring at me so I would def trip with her. Light dose to let her understand what its about, then if she is good with that go balls deep.
good luck!!

--------------------
"In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom" -J.G. Ballard

"Why isn't there a strain yet called Rubix Cubensis?" -Fraggin

OfflineDeeBee
The Cake is a Lie

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: dirty]
    #18934249 - 10/05/13 01:16 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I would go with what you said earlier, split the 8th with 2g for you and 1.5g for her.  Anything less than 1.5g is just euphoria for me.

--------------------

OfflineUniverse
Friend

#18935023 - 10/05/13 07:46 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dontthinkso said:
I'm married, two kids, house in the suburbs, totally square life.....

From reading your original post, I can tell that you and I have a lot in common. In fact, aside from some details I could have written that same post. One big detail, however, is that my wife isn't so keen on the idea of tripping. I returned to psychedelics about a year ago after (mostly) a 30 year hiatus. She and I tripped one time back in 1991, her only time. We had a blast but since then we became parents, home owners and business owners. We both have elderly parents who we worry about, kids who are getting older, colleges to think about... all that real-life stuff.
When it comes to tripping, I can handle it. Since I grew my shrooms, I've had a few solo trips and I think I'm good at clearing my mind of the stressful things and just floating with the fun part of my mind. My wife, however, is probably not capable of that. She's slightly interested in tripping but she talks about how it would suck for her because she'd just worry about everything the whole time. She gets bad migraine headaches each month, so I'm playing that angle - "let's just trip once and see if it decreases your headaches". When she's suffering from one, she's desperate. She hates the pills that she's been prescribed and I can quote her during a headache saying that she'll do anything to make the headaches stop.

The one rap I HATE from her goes like this - "Stop all this talk about tripping. You're not a teenager anymore. You and your drugs.. give it up. We're old -that's for young people. We have kids and responsibilities, we can't be doing that shit". I wish there was a way to make her change her mind along those lines. I think that tripping adds something to my life that I don't ever want to give up and I hate to see her miss out on it.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: Universe]
    #18935136 - 10/05/13 08:36 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

mushrooms cash help one rationalize things that would be too clouded in emotion while sober tp make a truly unsubjective uninfluenced opinion, such as loosing a loved one or restating to ones self "who am I"

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

OfflineGratuitous Grace

#18935633 - 10/05/13 10:58 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The one rap I HATE from her goes like this - "Stop all this talk about tripping. You're not a teenager anymore. You and your drugs.. give it up. We're old -that's for young people. We have kids and responsibilities, we can't be doing that shit". I wish there was a way to make her change her mind along those lines. I think that tripping adds something to my life that I don't ever want to give up and I hate to see her miss out on it.

I don't know how old you are ... I'm in my very early-40s ... but I remember '91 oh so well.  Bad economy, First Gulf War, massively disillusioned college students ... I think that's when we as 20-somethings (now 40-somethings) knew that we were a generation, very separate and distinct from our parents' generation.  Maybe even united against?  I know, it wasn't the '60s.  There wasn't much love, for starters.  But, we had also gotten good LSD back.  It made the scene again, and I think that that time, that subculture, that generation was really ready and open to it.  We were also pretty open to hearing some fresh ideas about life, how to live it -- genuine alternatives to our parents' trip.  Which I guess worked for them?  I don't know ... the whole thing got me so uptight.  Of course we all said we'd never cross the line for money, and of course I did.  (C'mon ... the economy improved and there were investment banking jobs again ... LOL!)  For me, back and forth over the years, living well and wrong, living poor and right.  I can't seem to get the combination ... LOL!

The point is, it's a Herculean struggle to "make our parents proud" (or however you want to formulate the whole paternalistic trip that Western society in the form of the "totally square wife" enjoys laying on us all) AND at the same time to satisfy the mind, which is so obviously dying to break free of it all, to open up, to stop regretting the past and panicking about the future, to live powerfully in this moment, and to get on with its own evolution.  That's what it was built to do, and that's what it wants to do, and the whole thing just seems totally natural.  Also totally natural and obvious is that psychedelics are potentially an important and valuable tool on that journey.  A tool that's unrivaled in quickly and powerfully showing people like us (Westerners), who weren't fortunate enough to be born into a mental-freedom-loving society, the possibilities.

Sadly, the reality confronting us in this lifetime is that none of this is natural at all.  In fact, it cuts directly across the grain of proper society (to be read as meaning that comprised of the materially wealthy and politically and socially powerful) -- and those who pretend to inhabit proper society.  That part's completely obvious.  What's slightly less obvious (but only slightly) is that we're all in this gigantic (by now) hole and we just can't stop digging.  When things go south, and they always do eventually, we seem compelled to pick up that shovel.  In a way, that's become the only solution we see.  Not getting what you want?  Tighten up and try harder -- really screw yourself into the ground until you're locked down solid.  He got what he wanted?  Damn ... I should have done what he did.

You have jobs and kids and responsibilities?  Beautiful, man.  It seems to me that you're blessed with so many vehicles with which to raise yourself and everyone around you up ... high ... really high!  I don't have kids, but I suspect that, without having had the powerful experiences I've had, I wouldn't know how to teach them that managing directors at Goldman Sachs and reality TV stars and YouTube sensations are not the world's most highly realized beings.  I don't know ... maybe they are?  Nah.  Too many scandals, too many scams, too much dishonesty and getting over.  That's pretty vile stuff ... which of course we're supposed to celebrate.  The money and power and prestige certainly seem to flow to that end of the pool.  I don't know if it's the deep end or the shallow end, but I have my guess.

Whatever ... I'm probably just paddling around in the kiddie pool.  But, my experience tells me that this can be totally sufficient.  Deeply fulfilling.  Not lacking whatsoever.  And then the realization comes that there's nothing to be gained by trying to drown everyone swimming around me ... I can swim, they can swim.  And we can keep swimming because it's all like summer vacation when we were kids, and the summer was *never* going to end because September was just sooo far away, and so there was nothing to do but swim around.  And ride bikes and play tag.  Totally in the moment with no regrets, with no worries, with absolute presence.  And now imagine what an awesomely powerful dad, employee or boss, husband, responsibility-fulfill-er you'd be, I'd be, we'd be if we approached every grown-up situation with that same absolute presence of mind.  Your kids would be wild successes, your customers would keep coming back, your wife would live in a state of total satisfaction and ecstasy, and every little life responsibility would get taken care of.  And you'd hardly even know it.  I bet you wouldn't even know you were working your ass off just taking care of business.  You'd inherently know exactly what to do at every moment ... and you'd just do it.  Effortless.  As effortless as it was to run around outside all day when you were a kid.  Even though you came home exhausted.

The point seems to get completely lost when we start trying to label the experience as being appropriate for kids, for teenagers, for adults, for geriatrics.  Aren't we doing all the same stuff that we used to do???  Sure, it's more serious, it's heavier ... in fact, it's very heavy.  But, it's just going out there and applying energy to situations.  We've forgotten or don't appreciate that it really could be just as light as playing little league -- where we didn't think and analyze and scheme our way through the game from the bleachers.  We just grabbed our bat and glove and showed up and played the game.  And tried to hit a home run, 'cause that was cool.  And if it didn't happen, it didn't happen ... no one got bent about it, or started reminiscing about baseball seasons past, or plotted anyone's downfall.  You just rode your bike home.  Like Hofmann did in 1943.  Easy as that.

So, it doesn't seem to me to be an issue of kids' stuff versus grownup stuff.  Or square wives versus hip wives.  It seems to me to be a problem best formulated by a question -- that being, how to turn on and tune in without dropping out?  That hits on what I think is the unbeatable but also the unbearable thing about psychedelics, right?  Once you get that taste, see that glimpse, experience that possibility ... well ... you can't exactly go back.  Like, back to where?  A cocktail party?  Watching the Giants?  There's intense cognitive dissonance in trying to do it all the old way with a new you.  The new you is a better you -- quite clearly -- so the old way has to go.  But, the old way is the wife's way, right?  And she can't go, and she's not going to let you go (go where ... to live on a mountain in India?) ... so now all we've done is move from intra- to inter-personal disharmony.

The solution has got to be in doing the old thing in a new way.  Richard Alpert suggested that an industrial loan officer at a bank in San Francisco could run such a clean life, such a scrupulously honest life, such an open and giving life that industrial loan officer-ing could become the perfect vehicle for an intensely fulfilling and spiritual life.  A life lived in the moment with evolution occurring without effort.  Behind the scenes.  I don't know if he's right.

And I don't know if your wife or anyone's wife would or could hear something, read something, watch something ... something that registers the thought that it's time to take off the mask and forget the drama and stop playing games.  To call this all kids' stuff or whatever ... when I hear that ... it just strikes of fear, I guess.  Massively defensive.  A manifestation of that very Western and paternalistic ethic that's actually not very ethical at all.  Not understanding, not forgiving, not compassionate.  That same past-regretting, future-panicking mindset that I'm afraid is bound to lead to a very bad end followed almost immediately by a horrible new start.  Psychedelics obviously appeal to teenagers.  Your wife's right about that.  Personally, they appealed to me as a teenager!  But, I wasn't ready for them as a teenager.  It seems to me that they're actually much more appropriate for oldsters like us ... LOL!  Who have a few years under their belts, who have tasted some minor materialistic triumphs and defeats, and who understand that this -- this thing we have now and the way we're doing this thing -- is just not enough.  We're here for what ... an 80-something-year moment if we're lucky?  This is actually a matter of some urgency.  (Not to make anyone overly tight about it.)

Edited by Gratuitous Grace (10/05/13 11:20 AM)

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: Gratuitous Grace]
    #18935853 - 10/05/13 12:19 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't go to a forest in the night with a woman in order to trip.

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #18936044 - 10/05/13 01:12 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Is it you that wants this or her?

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

InvisibleLucid Toast
Suggestion expert
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #18937092 - 10/05/13 05:38 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dontthinkso said:
I'm married, two kids, house in the suburbs, totally square life.

But back in the day, I did a lot of experimenting with psychedelics.  It was an obsession for awhile.  Then I developed some physical problems with it, including very painful stomach cramps, and a series of terrible trips made me hang it up for good a long time ago.

Lately I've been getting an itch to go back again.  I don't really know why, maybe it's your basic midlife crisis of trying to recapture youth.  Cheaper than a sports car I guess!

But here's the thing that's got me thinking.  My wife is totally square about drugs.  She smoked pot once or twice, and hated it.  But she's into the "natural" thing in a huge way.  And recently she dropped hints twice that she would like to try mushrooms.

I am scared that she'll flip out.  She gets stressed out pretty easily.  On the other hand, I feel like a profound trip could be something that could be really good for her to get her to... I don't even know how to describe it.  But I think everyone who has ventured deep into psychedelics knows the basic idea - like we've been out there and lived to tell about it.  Nothing in everyday life that you throw at us is going to phase us.  It's all small beans compared to what we've experienced.  You don't know stress until you've been in the throes of a bad trip.  What people call "work stress"?  Pffft.  Give me a fuckin' break.

I've always felt like my experimentation with psychedelics has given me a perspective on life that works to my advantage.  I want that feeling for her, and think she could benefit from it.

I am thinking about presenting it as a shamanistic ritual for her.  I think she will eat this up, and will be more likely to have a good experience.  I want to take her into the woods for a night and be her sitter, and play up the ritual of it all.

At the same time, I'm scared that she'll freak the fuck out, and hate me "letting" her do it.

Any advice here?  I'm tempted but also somewhat reluctant to go through with this.

I'd give her a 0.2 her first time letting her know its verry little, this will have her Hungary for the real experience I'd suggest just a 1g or maybe 2 g each for a light exp

--------------------
You have to let it go neo, fear, doubt. Disbelief

"The menu is not the meal."
Alan watts

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
Bill Hicks

Invisiblebarong
Nada
 User Gallery

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: Lucid Toast]
    #18937153 - 10/05/13 05:50 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

i doubt that 0.2g would even register

A 1g dose is an excellent start, put her in the 'high zone' without tripping balls, so she enjoys the experience, A month later, have her try 2 grams, and see how she goes. After that, hit her with a monster dose!

would love to hear how this pans out

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
    #18937952 - 10/05/13 09:07 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

My wife is pretty good about accepting me for who I am.  I have gone through jags of various things that I expected her to give me shit for - poker, for example, but she just took it in stride that it was something I wanted to do, then it was something I wanted to do.

I won't lie - that dialogue that you're hearing from her goes through my head as well, and puts me in a place of doubt.  I might do it once and realize it was a mistake and that I gave it up for good reasons and shouldn't have returned. 

I have a mental image of me with dilated pupils with my tongue hanging out of my mouth, unable to really function, and part of me looks on that from the outside and thinks "pathetic".  The other part of me is still fascinated with the inner journey.  It's weird stuff that can be seen from so many angles, none of them really wrong, none of them really right either.

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: Gratuitous Grace]
    #18937985 - 10/05/13 09:17 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Gratuitous Grace said:
Quote:

I don't know how old you are ... I'm in my very early-40s

I just wanted to say that was beautiful writing, and had some definite connections to my headspace as well.  Peace to you and your journey on this little ball in the middle of space.

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: sof4r0ckeRs1984]
    #18937992 - 10/05/13 09:18 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sof4r0ckeRs1984 said:
I wouldn't go to a forest in the night with a woman in order to trip.

You're afraid she'll get scared there?

All of my best experiences are out in nature.  All of my worst experiences are cooped up in a bunch of manmade walls.

YMMV.

Offlinedontthinkso
Stranger
Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #18937996 - 10/05/13 09:19 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Lord_McLovin said:
Is it you that wants this or her?

All I have from her so far is twice repeated "mushrooms are on my bucket list".  So, is she serious?  I don't know.

Do I want it?  Yes and no.

So... both? Neither?  Unclear as of yet.

Offlinetarponio
Loves rain
Male User Gallery

Loc: Floating around
    #18938099 - 10/05/13 09:48 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

If you are going to do it. Make sure you don't doubt it even 1 percent. GO all in or don't do it all. You dont want the thought in the back of your head. Should we have done this. It will make things uncomfortable. Good luck. I think you should do it at a manageable dose. Maybe try some Bridgesii.

OfflineSaint Marcus
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My totally square wife dropping hints... [Re: tarponio]
    #18946824 - 10/07/13 08:56 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I would definitely recommend that you go for it. Show her how amazing these sacraments can be. But... In case anything starts to go sour always bring an abort pill or two. Xanex saves lives. As you know bad trips can be horrifying and soul scarring. Shell be great and I really dig the idea of playing up the ritual. If she is big into the natural and holistic she will b gravy.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom