Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Pt. 2/2)
    #18763877 - 08/27/13 01:10 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Continuing from Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Pt. 1/2)!!!

Day 46 – 09:00
Due to regularly having to open the fruiting chamber for harvesting I have had to mist and fan a bit more than usual to maintain humidity these last days. I had to harvest most of cake #5 a few hours ago but I left some possible aborts as well as one single fruit that was not quite mature yet. I expect that last fruit will be ready just about at the same time as the first veils starts tearing on cake #2, which seems to be next in line for harvest, and the extra wait should give me time to determine if the remaining pins are aborts or not. Of the fruits I picked from #5 several had peculiar caps; like one which can only be described as “butt-shaped” and another which had a “cleft lip” mutation.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC taken early morning (cake #3 and #6 is absent due to soaking), day 46.

I have spent the morning preparing and steaming a small batch of BRF jars which I intend to let cool until tomorrow. If everything goes to plan we will test one of the syringes we made, most likely the 6ml one, on these jars within a few days. I will make some very brief updates on them as time passes, just so the results of the spore syringes from the first flush are included.

Pictured above: Four jars and a shotglass steaming in a pan, day 46.

15:00
The veils started tearing on cake #2, so I harvested the mature fruits. One particular one was so compact and heavy, and had such a wide cap, that I couldn’t resist trying to get a print. But as I didn’t have any sterile tinfoil ready (any tinfoil actually) I had to resort to a sheet of printing paper taken from a fresh pack. Hopefully this will work, but I definitively won’t be storing it for long before use. The cake still has some smaller fruits growing which I expect to be ready one of the following days. As cake #3 and #6 had been soaking in water for approximately twenty hours I shaved and rinsed them and then put them back in the SGFC.

20:15
Brief update on the cakes.

#1: Its three pins are growing slowly but steadily, but there is no other development.
#2: Still has two maturing fruits left to harvest, as well as one or two pins.
#3: Just rejoined the rest in the SGFC in hopes of a third flush. Currently looks like shit after the day underwater, but I will give it some time to recover before passing judgment.
#4: Its single pin is fattening up, but otherwise there is little development.
#5: Still has a maturing fruit left to harvest, as well as three to four pins.
#6: Just rejoined the rest in the SGFC in hopes of a third flush. Currently looks like shit after the day underwater, but I will give it some time to recover before passing judgment.
#7: Currently sporting two very promising pins, but little else. The side facing the corner of the SGFC is looking extremely bruised and is being monitored.
S1: No noteworthy change. Getting a bit concerned. We will re-dunk it if this keeps up.
S2: Has a very healthy pin protruding from underneath the cake. However, the tiny pin which initially appeared on the top of the cake seems to have stalled or aborted.

Day 47 – 14:00
Before misting and fanning I took the opportunity turn cake #7 and S2 around 180 degrees in the hopes that the isolated bruising both have is caused by lacking moisture or air-flow in the corner of the SGFC. Cake #3 and #6, which are preparing for the third flush, are seemingly recovering decently from the twenty hour soak they were given. I harvested the remaining fruits on cake #2 and removed the caps that had been printing in the SAB. Most of the caps left solid, dark prints. The exception was strangely enough one of the ones that had been printing for the longest which only left a faint print. I intend to get a shower and then fold up the half of the prints which are properly dried, which should clear up most of the SAB for inoculating the four jars later today.

18:00
After inoculating the jars we put them in the same conditions as the last batch. Update on the ones in the SGFC is below.

#1: Its three pins are growing slowly but steadily, etc. etc.
#2: Currently barren after second flush, possibly getting a bath later tonight.
#3: Looking better and whiter. The pins that were on the cake during the dunk seems to be perking up as well.
#4: It’s single pin growing well.
#5: Still has a maturing fruit left to harvest, as well as three aborts.
#6: The sides are looking much better, but the top still looks like asshole.
#7: Its two pins are growing slowly, and the bruising is unchanged.
S1: Nada.
S2: Its one healthy pin is seemingly growing fast, and is in danger of tipping the little cake over.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC (you can see #7 and S2 has been turned 180 degrees), day 47.

Day 49 – 07:30
Misted and fanned the SGFC. It is still generally stable at 90%+ according to the hygrometer. A really small fruit on cake #1 has started to shed its veil so I plan to harvest it as well as the remaining fruit on #5 shortly.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC, day 49.

Pictured above: Closeup of the premature little bastard on cake #1, day 49.

20:00
When misting the SGFC I noticed the large fruit on S2 was ready for picking. As it was growing from underneath the little cake (covering more than half the surface area of the bottom) it had some seriously fuzzy feet, but otherwise it is looking delicious.

#1: Still has a small and, oddly enough, pacifier-shaped pin growing on it. Otherwise barren.
#2: Currently barren after second flush. Will be getting a soaking tonight.
#3: Looking pretty good, has some pins clustering in one area.
#4: Its one large fruit is getting fatter and taller. Noticing some other pins around the cake as well, but I doubt they will develop as the cake is looking pretty spent by now.
#5: Currently barren after second flush. Will not be getting a soaking tonight, and will instead have to rely on the reservoir it has in the middle. Curious to see what, if anything, happens.
#6: Looking pretty good, has some pins clustering in one area.
#7: Its few fruits are developing slowly, but steadily. Still bruised.
S1: Still barren after the first flush. Will be getting a new soaking tonight and if it doesn't perform after that it will be discarded.
S2: Currently barren after second flush. Will be getting a soaking tonight.

Day 50 – 00:30
As I was picking out cake #2 and S2 for their bath I (finally) discovered a tiny little healthy pin on S1. As the cake itself looks good, and the only issue has been its lack of fruits, I decided to leave it in the SGFC for now.

23:45
Everything seems stable in the SGFC. After having soaked for around 22 hours cake #2 and S2 rejoined the rest.

#1: The oddly shaped fruit has grown larger and is looking less irregular. The cake has also sprouted another two healthy pins on the opposite side.
#2: Just finished dunking, currently barren and looks like shit.
#3: Has two large clusters of tiny pins as well as two larger ones.
#4: The large fruit is nearing maturity. One of the other small pins seem to be growing well, despite my predictions.
#5: Looking visibly less spent then the cakes without a reservoir did before dunking, but there is no concrete development on it yet.
#6: Some minor knotting and pinning, but nothing to get excited about.
#7: Two fruits are nearing maturity. The cake is still darkly bruised on one side. Looking forward to harvesting and seeing what shape the cake really is in.
S1: Its one little pin has grown significantly since I discovered it 23 hours ago. Looking promising.
S2: Just finished dunking, currently barren and looks like shit.

Pictured above: Current layout of SGFC with some clarification on where each cake is at, day 50.

Day 51 – 03:00
Went to control that the temperature in the room where the new jars are incubating and noticed some pretty definitive early mycelial growth on the shot-glass cake. There is no sign of growth in any of the four larger jars thus far, but it is still very early so I suppose that is only to be expected.

20:20
The veil tore on the largest fruit, so I picked it and the other three larger ones. Cake #1 and #4 still has some developing pins, but #7 is now barren. I will dunk it overnight, but first I intend to check it thoroughly.

Pictured above: The four harvested fruits in the dehydrator, day 51.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC after removing cake #7 for dunking, day 51.

23:30
I took another look at the colonizing jars, and there are now minute traces of mycelium on the larger jars as well. For the sake of keeping things orderly I have marked the jars B1 through B4, and the shot glass as BS. Due to the changing seasons the colonizing room is a good 3-5 celcius colder this time then during the first colonization run, but doesn't seem to be an issue for the cakes.

Pictured above: SB1 about four full days after inoculation, day 51.

Day 53 – 02:00
The SGFC is stable around 90%+ and the temperature in the colonization room is 23c. The four fruits that were harvested on day 51 totaled 2.3g after drying.

#1: Has two sizable pins growing on it.
#2: Is looking much better, no development yet.
#3: Has one large and a bunch of tiny pins growing from a clustered area.
#4: Has one sizable pin growing on it. The cake is looking rather spent and tired.
#5: No new development, but it is still looking reasonably healthy. As a comparison, it is looking much less spent then #4 which has yet to get a third dunk as well.
#6: Has a single small healthy pin growing.
#7: Finished soaking yesterday. It is currently barren and looks like shit. The heavily bruised areas did indeed turn out to be just dried up substrate, and improved slightly with dunking. When putting it back in the SGFC I put it upside down, so that the dry areas are on the bottom of the cake.
S1: Has one sizable and two smaller pins growing from a cluster.
S2: Is looking much better, no development yet.

12:00
While misting and fanning I noticed a small but healthy pin growing from the reservoir of cake #5.

Day 54 – 23:30
The hygrometer is stable around 90%+ humidity. Noticing some of the perlite near the holes towards the bottom of the SGFC is starting to get slightly grimy. Looking forwards to rinsing it all out once the cakes are fully spent, which I expect to be soon judging by the state of them.

#1: Two fruits nearing maturity as well as three smaller ones growing near it.
#2: Looking pretty good with a lot of fresh white mycelium and some knotting.
#3: One large fruit is getting ready for harvest. We expect the veil to tear soon. There are also two or three smaller pins near the its stem. The other side of the cake has a smaller fruit growing.
#4: Looking very spent, and has a single fruit growing from near the bottom of the cake.
#5: The single pin that grew from its reservoir seems healthy and is slowly getting larger by each day.
#6: Has a cluster of one larger pin and two or three smaller ones, but little else is happening.
#7: Looking pretty good with a lot of fresh white mycelium. Some of the dried up areas are even getting reclaimed.
S1: All three pins have inflated enormously over the last day and will probably soon be maturing.
S2: Looking pretty good with a lot of fresh white mycelium and some knotting.

Pictured above: Current layout of SGFC w/info, day 54.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC, day 54.

Day 55 – 07:30
The veil had torn on several of the larger fruits on multiple cakes, so I harvested them. The largest fruit was about 12.5 grams wet. As cake #4 and S1 were now barren I removed all remaining mushroom matter and left them to soak in water in preparation for their third flush.

Day 56 – 22:00
We picked the few remaining fruits off of cake #3, and having gone through three flushes we decided to retire it. Partly for reasons of “why not” and partly because “one can always hope” I crumbled the spent cake with some fresh BRF mix and potted it outside in some plant soil. I don’t really expect anything but snails to appear in the pot, but hey; worth a shot, and it will be interesting to see if anything happens.

Day 57 – 04:20
I harvested another handful of small to medium sized fruits from cake #1 and #6, both of which are now naked and ready for another bath.

18:00
Cake #1 and #6 were removed from the SGFC a few hours ago and set to soak up water. The humidity in the SGFC is stable and high.

#1: Currently having a bath. This is the last of the cake to finish the second flush.
#2: No significant changes.
#3: Retired to a flowerpot outside after the third flush. It will be left out of future SGFC updates.
#4: Looking very good after its recent bath.
#5: The one fruit growing from its reservoir is getting pretty large, and has recently been joined by a small abort.
#6: Currently having a bath.
#7: Seems to be doing fine, with healthy white matter taking over the dried up areas slowly but surely.
S1: Looking pretty good after its recent bath.
S2: Looking pretty good with a lot of fresh white mycelium and some knotting.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC, day 57.

18:30
And a brief update on the colonizing cakes on the eleventh day since inoculation. Temperature is 24c.

B1: Great development on 1 inoculation point, good development on 2, no development on 1. No obvious signs of contamination.
B2: Great development on 1 inoculation point, no development on 3. No obvious signs of contamination.
B3: Great development on 1 inoculation point, good development on 2, no development on 1. No obvious signs of contamination.
B4: Great development on 2 inoculation points, v. good development on 2. No obvious signs of contamination.
BS: Well over 40% colonized. No obvious signs of contamination.

Day 59 – 04:00
Cake #1 and #6 has rejoined the rest in the SGFC. I placed both upside down, letting the areas which once were in contact with the vermiculite barrier be the new top. The hygrometer is stable around 90%+.

#1: Looking good after its recent bath and is currently preparing for its third flush.
#2: No significant changes.
#4: No significant changes.
#5: The fruit protruding from the reservoir is getting ready for harvesting, and I plan to grab a print off of it when the time comes. The smaller one which I assumed was an abort seems to be growing as well. After harvesting this cake will get a bath; I expect it to be pretty dry since the reservoir has been blocked off by growth for a while.
#6: Looking good after its recent bath and is currently preparing for its fourth flush.
#7: The dried out areas are just about entirely covered in fresh white matter by now.
S1: No significant changes.
S2: No significant changes.

08:40
Harvested the fruit from cake #5 and put the cap to print. Will be preparing the cake for a bath shortly.

Day 60 – 14:30
We are at the two month mark. Cake #5 has rejoined the rest. None of the cakes are currently bearing any fruits or pins at the moment. At this point the cakes may very well be out of nutrients, but we will let them stay in the SGFC for a while yet and see if there is any development.

Day 62 – 23:00
The hygrometer is stable at 90%+.

#1: No significant development.
#2: Some small fruits and pins have appeared from the bottom of the cake so I turned it on its head to give them some oxygen.
#4: No significant development.
#5: No significant development.
#6: No significant development.
#7: No significant development.
S1: A small pin appeared on top of the cake.
S2: A single fruit is growing from the bottom of the cake.

The colonizing cakes are on their 16th day. Jar B2 and B3, both of which had multiple injection sites without development, are lagging far behind the rest.

B1:  More than 75% colonized.
B2:  About 30% colonized.
B3:  More than 40% colonized.
B4:  More than 95% colonized.
BS: 100% colonized after sixteen days (Day 62).

Day 65 – 08:30
The hygrometer is stable at 90%+. Cake #7 was retired today as it was drying out and showing no development. Most of the remaining cakes have some development, but the pins and fruits that appear at this point seem like pygmies in comparison to prior flushes.

#1: Has a few very small pins growing here and there.
#2: Two maturing fruits and a few pins on the top of the cake.
#4: Has a single fat but tiny pin on the top.
#5: No significant development, but looking decent.
#6: Has a small pin growing downwards from the top edge of the cake.
#7: Retired as of Day 65.
S1: The small pin is progressing slowly but steadily.
S2: Still only has one fruit, though it is healthy and starting to mature. The cake itself is looking horribly drained and dry.

Pictured above: Overhead shot of the SGFC after retiring cake #7, day 65.

Day 66 – 03:30
The humidity is high and stable, and there are no visible problems. I had to pack the cakes a bit tighter together in the SGFC to make room for some new ones. Took the opportunity to boil and rinse the used perlite quickly before the putting the new ones in, so the original cakes spent an hour or two in a SGFC without perlite.

Pictured above: Partial overhead shot of the SGFC w/designations, day 66.

Day 67 – 12:00
The veil had torn on the largest fruits on #2 and S2 so they were picked and put to print. S2 was then discarded. Most of the remaining cakes have shrunk to less than two thirds of their original size at this point and there is little knotting to be seen.

Pictured above: Partial overhead shot of the SGFC, day 67.

Day 68 – 17:00
Picked the last fruit on #2 earlier today and discarded the cake. Also discarded #5 as it is showing no signs of progress.

#1: Has one growing pin and some underdeveloped miniature pins.
#2: Retired as of Day 68.
#4: Has one growing pin and some underdeveloped miniature pins.
#5: Retired as of Day 68.
#6: The single pin has fattened up, but there is little other development.
S1: The small pin has turned into a very tall fruit. I expect it to start spreading its cap very soon.
S2: Retired as of Day 67.

Day 69 – 07:50
The veil tore on the tall fruit on S1 so it was picked and the cake, now barren, was discarded.

22:00
I picked the last fruits from the remaining cakes. None were quite mature yet, but the space in the SGFC is needed for more productive things.

#1: Retired as of Day 69.
#4: Retired as of Day 69.
#6: Retired as of Day 69.
S1: Retired as of Day 69.

The room where the new colonizing jars are kept reasonably steady at 23c and even the jars with dud inoculations and slow progress are looking healthy.

B1: About 99% colonized.
B2: About 75% colonized.
B3: About 95% colonized.
B4: 100% colonized after eighteen days (Day 64).
BS: 100% colonized after sixteen days (Day 62).

Wrapping up
Almost seventy days after inoculation, and forty-three days after birthing, we are pulling the plug on the project. At this point the substrate of the few remaining cakes seems to be mostly spent – there is little hyphal knotting to be seen and the last fruits have been appearing seldom, slowly and alone. Not to mention, we have new cakes waiting to move into the SGFC.

Our total yield from the project has been pretty much exactly 50 dry grams – as well as five prepared syringes and a metric fuckton of prints. All together our cakes averaged around three flushes each. The spent cake which was crumbled and put outside has shown no signs of development, but with the recent low temperatures that is probably only to be expected.

Throughout the time we have kept this project going we have had mostly good fortune; no serious problems and no contaminations. But that is not to say we haven’t encountered an issue or two.

Getting the substrate right was an early stumbling block. Not enough care was taken getting the mixture right, not only in terms of measurements but also in terms of mixing it properly, and some of our jars had compact areas of rice flour and water towards the bottom. The time it took for the compacted areas towards to colonize was substantially longer then on those where the substrate was more evenly dispersed.

We also had issues when dunking after the first flush. I can only assume, but it seems that leaving too much mushroom matter on the cakes when dunking resulted in it engorging and bloating with water, smothering the cake and the pins. The actual cakes all recovered very well as soon as the matter was removed with a scalpel, but many of the pins were not salvageable and as a result we had a massive amount of aborts on our hands. We assume this to have drained the cakes pretty heavily of nourishment, as subsequent flushes were noticeably puny. We had no similar issues of bloating with later dunks when more care was taken to clean the cake.

If anyone is interested in seeing how the cakes made from our own prints and syringes fare I will be keeping a new log of our upcoming project which includes the B jars, among others.

Edited by Kjetterfaen (09/21/13 09:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinellama_police
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02 - Day 46) [Re: Kjetterfaen]
    #18764218 - 08/27/13 02:34 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

:jackiechanofapproval:

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02 - Day 46) [Re: llama_police]
    #18767928 - 08/28/13 10:36 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 47" update above.

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18777055 - 08/30/13 11:51 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 49" update above.

Invisibletbagtag
Boomer Barron

Loc: Amsterdam Flag
    #18777911 - 08/30/13 03:21 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

KJ, I gotta say I love the style of your thread.  It really gives a nice breakdown of how long this process can take.  When I first started on PF all i kept reading was these giant amounts in like no time.  I swear every post I read was "8 cakes 30 days 9000# grams's dryyyyyyyy".  I think this really shows off how much care you have to actually put in and a realistic expectation of what you can get off of hard work!

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02 - Day 46) [Re: tbagtag]
    #18778156 - 08/30/13 04:16 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I have to admit, I thought me and my mate did out damn homework very well, and we still overestimated what results we would get and in what time it would appear. But though our estimates may have been inflated, our expectations weren't... so we are pretty happy with the results thus far. Anything except complete failure was a win in our book, and I'd say we have managed pretty well all things considered =)

And again; thanks for the kind words. I'll keep this one going until all the original cakes are spent and done. And once I get some more attempts under my belt I will probably do another one.

Offlined9c6
Male User Gallery

#18778237 - 08/30/13 04:35 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Guess I gotta comment on this one now to save it :wink: I just had my first flush from 2 cakes, feel good haha

--------------------

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02 - Day 46) [Re: d9c6]
    #18778282 - 08/30/13 04:45 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Congrats =) Feels amazing to finally see some results, eh?

And on an unrelated note; I just noticed that the little cake that never did a second flush has FINALLY decided to pop a little pin. =)

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18782348 - 08/31/13 06:24 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Tiny "Day 50" update above.

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18791353 - 09/02/13 06:41 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 51" and "Day 53" update above.

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18799845 - 09/04/13 04:02 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 54" update above.

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18811176 - 09/07/13 11:01 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 55 - 57" update above.

Hasn't been that much to update about the last few days ^_^

Offlineopen-minded
enthusiast

#18811234 - 09/07/13 11:22 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Would anybody be willing to send me a spore print? I'd greatly appreciate it!

OfflineQueen of Kings
Get on with the Fascination
Female User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Northwest, almost
Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02 - Day 46) [Re: open-minded]
    #18811239 - 09/07/13 11:25 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

open-minded said:
Would anybody be willing to send me a spore print? I'd greatly appreciate it!

From the Rules: Don't be asking people to send you stuff.

Stick around long enough to make it to the marketplace forum and maybe you can trade something.

Or, assuming you're not underage, you can order from one of our sponsors.

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02) [Re: Kjetterfaen]
    #18822173 - 09/10/13 06:29 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 59 & 60" update above.

InvisibleSkinty
TOP SECRET

#18822212 - 09/10/13 06:55 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

:yourock:

--------------------

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

Re: Grow log: Cubensis with PF Tek (Part 02) [Re: Skinty]
    #18822217 - 09/10/13 06:57 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hah, thanks. Soon wrapping this up as I think most of the cakes are pretty spent, but I got a new batch ready to fruit in... a week or two I guess. Planning to make the log on those public when they hit the SGFC; should be a bit more interesting then this one is right now.

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18843080 - 09/15/13 12:50 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

"Day 62 & 65" update above.

Still seem to be getting some last fruits from our tired old cakes. =)

Offlined9c6
Male User Gallery

#18844107 - 09/15/13 10:56 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Those are looking good! :smile: I'm on my 2nd flush with my cakes and last night I discovered I lost one to trich :frown: Oh well

--------------------

InvisibleKjetterfaen
Strangler

#18846014 - 09/15/13 07:45 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Tiny "Day 66" update above.

d9c6: The fruits aren't looking too bad, just small and slow, but the cakes are looking so small and tired now... Soon retiring the lot.

Edited by Kjetterfaen (09/17/13 03:41 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate