Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Weed On Fairly Low Dose Of LSD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #18708863 - 08/15/13 12:15 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Quote:

smokaline said:
See
Your entitled to think that and emmv
However no ive never had weAk acid i just like to fry and again ime lsd is very user friendly amd less spiritual compared to mush
And to every head ive ever met two hits is like two hits of herb or two grams mush still awesome but not a plus four

:lol: From what you've posted all the acid you've had is weak. Period. I love LSD as well, and I find it easier to flow with than mushrooms. But two hits being equal to two grams of mushrooms? That's bullshit L.

This! The LSD I've been getting is WAY stronger than that.  One tab is a significantly stronger experience than an 8th or more and that is comparing it to high potency home grown penis envy cubes.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesmokaline
Shroomerite

Loc: wyoming
    #18709139 - 08/15/13 01:26 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

You misunderstood me i wasnt actualy comparing the experiences of weed to lsd or shrooms and saying theres a similar dose to make identical effects -no i meant that would you think it was outrageous to take five hits of weed or five grams cubes? No so i really meant that a hit is a hit its one lil taste doesnt mean its not awesome so i just laugh when  told ive never had good acid alot of peole seem to have misconception that a hit of acid is a huuuuge deal or overdose and people like me eatimg tens or even sheets surely never had strong stuff
To some four shots liquor is drunk as fuck to some its nothing
Tolerance set setting all come to play
Also i know people have plus fours on lsd and yes i have had full blown trips on it ego death and all but i guess what meant was that because its a super refined chemical opppsed to plant or fingus teacher it has nowhere near the capacity for spiritual growth/experiences but yes i have tripped nutsack on lsd but for me i like heavy fries so no two hits of the best blotter around (ever here of the fluff? You dont have any clue ) arent going to be a life changing experience for me. Also id yake two grams mush over two hits any day but i wont argue amymore its pointless
I really just wanted to reccomend weed to this guy he said he wasnt looking for a light fry but yeah id recomend weed on any dose

Lol u think penis envy shrooms are like the kind chronic or something lol cubes is cubes is cubes

--------------------
If it aint mold to me its no gold
But if its a shroom let our third eye bloom
Red and white he hangs on the cross
Bright fucking blue hes comin for you
-bloominintheshroomroom-peace

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Weed On Fairly Low Dose Of LSD [Re: smokaline]
    #18709979 - 08/15/13 04:19 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

:lol::facepalm: Dude you haven clue what you're talking about. A hit is a hit? :burke: I've seen singles that were no more than 20 mics per, and singles that were 10 times that. There are singles going around right now that I'd guarantee would lay you right out. Tolerance is tolerance, but it goes away. I've eaten thousands of mics many times before, and 100 mics still gets me high as shit today. "refined chemicals can't give a spiritual experience" :facepalm: Give me a break. This nature is better bullshit is just that; bullshit. Psilocybin is just as much a chemical as LSD. The fact that it's produced in a fungus doesn't make it any different or better. Millions have of people have had spiritual experiences on LSD, and millions of people have had spiritual experiences on psilocybin.

"(ever here of the fluff? You dont have any clue )"

:rofl: Funniest shit I've heard in a while. This guy.......

--------------------

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #18713426 - 08/16/13 07:31 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
:lol::facepalm: Dude you haven clue what you're talking about. A hit is a hit? :burke: I've seen singles that were no more than 20 mics per, and singles that were 10 times that. There are singles going around right now that I'd guarantee would lay you right out. Tolerance is tolerance, but it goes away. I've eaten thousands of mics many times before, and 100 mics still gets me high as shit today. "refined chemicals can't give a spiritual experience" :facepalm: Give me a break. This nature is better bullshit is just that; bullshit. Psilocybin is just as much a chemical as LSD. The fact that it's produced in a fungus doesn't make it any different or better. Millions have of people have had spiritual experiences on LSD, and millions of people have had spiritual experiences on psilocybin.

"(ever here of the fluff? You dont have any clue )"

:rofl: Funniest shit I've heard in a while. This guy.......

This... Not to mention that the ergot that LSD is sourced from IS a fungus. and surprise surprise, it loves rye grain, just like cubensis.

I currently have tabs that are between 200 and 250 mics and being the lightweight that I am, its just way too damn much.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Offlinesmokaline
Shroomerite

Re: Weed On Fairly Low Dose Of LSD [Re: gornyhuy]
    #18714725 - 08/16/13 01:29 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Never said its impossible to have a spiritual exp on dose lmao
You also dont realize how differnt comsuming mush sacrememt is to a refined chem lmao i also know that psy is a chem were not talking bout that though so if you cant let me have my opinion and put words in my mouth misread me well fuck you
Im not going to argue with some ignorant pricks have fun peace

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#18714745 - 08/16/13 01:34 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Albert Hoffman synthesized psilocybin & gave the pills to Maria Sabina. She ran a ceremony with them, and no one noticed any difference from the synthetic psilocybin & the mushrooms. Cause there is no difference.

--------------------

Offlinesmokaline
Shroomerite

#18747036 - 08/23/13 12:12 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

REEEAAALLLY?
No diff huh
So i guess psylocybin is the ONLY Active in a mushroom? Lmfao
Some of us beleive in plant (or fungi/animal) teachers there spirit guides through experience teaches you how to utilize it but you are entitled to your opinion
I have eaten pure psy And its nothing in the league of shrooms
Also im not dissing acid i love it i just feel without the teacher the chem is not as useful
You people must not know any dead heads shit homies eating whole vials and sheets
And i know yall dont know but the dead kids make some dose called fluff starting with woodrose and some of the hits literaly have thousand or more mics so a hit is not really a hit if you know what i mean
If were talking standardized hits say two hundred mics each itd be diff but i would still always drop a ten for certain no matter what course id also eat a quarter or ore pan trops so. Whatever

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#18747107 - 08/23/13 12:27 PM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

smokaline said:
REEEAAALLLY?
No diff huh
So i guess psylocybin is the ONLY Active in a mushroom? Lmfao
Some of us beleive in plant (or fungi/animal) teachers there spirit guides through experience teaches you how to utilize it but you are entitled to your opinion
I have eaten pure psy And its nothing in the league of shrooms
Also im not dissing acid i love it i just feel without the teacher the chem is not as useful
You people must not know any dead heads shit homies eating whole vials and sheets
And i know yall dont know but the dead kids make some dose called fluff starting with woodrose and some of the hits literaly have thousand or more mics so a hit is not really a hit if you know what i mean
If were talking standardized hits say two hundred mics each itd be diff but i would still always drop a ten for certain no matter what course id also eat a quarter or ore pan trops so. Whatever

Yup given to Maria Sabina.....one of the curanderas that believed fully in plant teachers herself, and she ran a ceremony all night. No difference noted.

Quote:

Hofmann
After having studied the mushroom ceremony in Mexico during 1954 and 1955, Gordon Wasson and his wife invited the mycologist Roger Heim to accompany them on a further expedition in 1956 in order to identify the sacred mushroom.

He discovered that most of them: were a new species belonging to the genus Psilocybe mexicana of the family of Strophariaceae. He was able to cultivate some of them artificially in his Paris laboratory, but after unsuccessful attempts to isolated the active principle, he sent the sacred mushrooms to the Sandoz laboratory in hopes that our experience with LSD would enable us to solve this problem. In a sense, LSD brought the sacred mushrooms to my laboratory. We first tested the mushroom extract on animals, but the results were negative. It was uncertain whether the mushrooms cultivated and dried in Paris were still active at all, so in order to settle this fundamental point I decided to test them on myself. I ate 32 dried specimens of Psilocybe mexicana.
Horowitz
Isn't that a large dose?
Hofmann
No. The mushrooms were very tiny, weighing only 2.4 grams--a medium dose by Indian standards.
Horowitz
What was it like?
Hofmann
Everything assumed a Mexican character. Whether my eyes were closed or open. I saw only Mexican motifs and colors. When the doctor supervising the experiment bent over to check my blood pressure, he was transformed into an Aztec priest, and I would not have been astonished had he drawn an obsidian knife.

It was a strong experience and lasted about six hours. The mushrooms were active; the negative results of the test with animals had been due to the comparatively low sensitivity of animals to substances with psychic effects.
Horowitz
Did you then proceed with the synthesis?
Hofmann
After this reliable test with human beings , meaning that my coworkers and I ingested the fractions to be tested, I extracted the active principles from the mushrooms, purified and finally crystallized them.

I named the main active principle of Psilocybe mexicana psilocybin and the accompanying alkaloid, usually present only in small amounts, psilocin. My coworkers and I were then able to elucidate the chemical structure of psilocybin and psilocin, and after that we succeeded in synthesizing these compounds.

The synthetic production of psilocybin is now much more economic than obtaining it from the mushroom. Thus teonanacatl was demystified--the two substances whose magic effects made the Mexican Indians believe for thousands of years that a god resided in a mushroom can now be prepared in a retort.
Horowitz
In one of his recorded lectures, Aldous Huxley described the delight of Wasson's famous curandera, Maria Sabina of Huautla, upon ingesting psilocybin. She realized that she could now perform magic all year 'round, and not just during the mushroom season following the rains.
Hofmann
That was my psilocybin. When Wasson and I visited Maria Sabina there were no sacred mushrooms because it was so late in the season, so we provided her with pills containing synthetic psilocybin.

After taking a rather strong dose in the course of a nocturnal session, she said there was no difference between the pills and the mushrooms. "The spirit of the mushroom is in the pill," she said--final proof that our synthetic preparation was identical in every respect with the natural product.

http://www.erowid.org/culture/characters/hofmann_albert/hofmann_albert_interview1.shtml

But of course you know better than an actual curandera, right?

:lolsy:

Also, I am a "dead kid" That's why I laughed when you originally brought up fluff & said that I have no clue. Thousands of doses of fluff passed through my hands in the past. I laughed my ass off again, reading this last post, cause the reality is that you have no clue what it is. Fluff is a type of highly pure LSD crystal that looks like fresh fallen snow. It's not made from woodrose seeds, and "hits" don't contain thousands of mics. It's LSD crystal, plain & simple. If it's sold as concentrate there are 1,000 mics per drop, but that's not for mass sale; it's to be broken down.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract