Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehexavibrongal
explorer

Extremely strong Beavis & Butthead 1993
    #18619730 - 07/27/13 03:31 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

The only time I've had a true level 5 trip (unexpectedly) was from one hit of Beavis and Butthead in Texas around 1993.  Probably about 90 minutes in, I couldn't see anything and I thought I was at the beginning and end of the time.  Another friend of mine lost it on the same stuff.  I had a lot of strong acid back then, but this stuff was nuts. 

From my reading about Beavis and Butthead, it sounds like it was a popular print and was usually good but wasn't always as strong as what I got.  Just curious if anyone else knows anything about this acid or had any experience with it.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
herbal seed mafia
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rockwood Kraik Bar
Re: Extremely strong Beavis & Butthead 1993 [Re: hexavibrongal]
    #18619784 - 07/27/13 03:48 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Might have been a situation where something like this happened;

Quote:

chinacat72 said:

As for solids if it pure and dissolved right there shouldn't be any left.
I remember once when I had silver crystal. The Dead had just finished a run somewere and we were getting ready to leave. My friends like "hey man I need a gram layed". I'm like shit because we are leaving in minutes. We run into the room and I start laying. Silver usually dissolves pretty easy. I didnt take my time and as I was dipping I saw a chunk that wasn't disssolved. I knew it wasn't enough to ruin the batch so I kept going. At the end after they dried a little. I was holding them up to see if they were saturated. On one ten pack I saw that chunk had dissolved in a line down the middle. Those hits were maxed out. Who ever got those hits got a hell of a trip. I prayed for there safety and moved on.
It isn't like we do this shit in a permanent labratory setting it's usually in a hotel. It's on the run and mistakes are made.
It isn't that hard to do right if you take your time though :wink: 

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience