Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herbal "Incense", Incense, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemadwacascz
Stranger
Really bad "Fake Weed" trip
    #18552273 - 07/13/13 11:49 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Hello, this is my first time writing a trip report cause I feel like my life has changed because of this in a lot of negative ways. So let me just start by saying telling you the story from the beginning and lets just see how it goes.

My friend X's boyfriend was gonna hook me up with some reg, I was around 17 at the time and just started smoking. X's boyfriend was out and he called Y. Y had some kush and lived in the same apartment. I've smoked kush before but it was grown out of the ground, not the incense kush that I unknowingly smoked.

Before I went and bought it we smoked a blunt and a few hits in and I've higher then I have ever been in my life. I keep on smoking, and while I was smoking I heard them talking about how you can't smoke this like normal weed and hold it in, but I was holding my hits in for a good 3-5 seconds each.

Walking back to my car I was hallucinating so badly I remember that I was trying to get my phone out of my pocket and everything I touched felt like pentagons. The apartment is not the safest place to be because it has a rep of being a "ghetto" place and cops are over there all the time.

Too high to drive I decided to walk to the gas station next to the apartment. When I get to the edge of the apartment near the gas station. I remember thinking there was a shit ton of police and firemen next to the gas station and a swat team. I freaked out and ended up hiding the incense I bought from them and proceeded to hide a bit more then I ended up walking to the gas station, and nothing that was a threat was there.

I chatted with my friends for a bit then ended up driving home, halfway come down after 15 minutes. I ended up smoking some that that with my girlfriend at the time and we both passed out while high on in.

Fast forward the the next morning. I decided I wanted to get blowed off my ass and I discovered I was higher if I held it in longer. So trying to be a badass, I decided to hold my hits and count to 30. I take my first hit and as soon as I exhale every thing just seemed to slow down. Then I took my next hit and held that in for 30 seconds. About halfway through holding that hit I knew what I was in for.

My whole vision started to vibrate, and I was thrown into some sort of alien world that looked exactly the same in the world. But all the edges of things in this other world were clear and black, no smooth transitions from matter to matter like we always see. Just imagine everything being out lined in black and being inside a cartoon.

I proceeded to fumble up the stairs then laying on my bed, tripping out way too hard.. It was the single handed worst thing that I ever had to experience in my life. I wanted to call my girlfriend but I couldn't even figure out how to work my phone. So something told me to go out of my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and I did not see myself I saw a monster. After that I wasn't even in control of my movements something told me to go to my mom.. My mom loves me to death but I just haven't treated her like she deserved to be in the past.

Then I remember sitting next to her, then she says she smelled the pot on me and she sounded like she has never cared so much for me. Then she notices my heart is beating at like 160-180 somewhere around there. Then I told her everything about how I smoked weed and I told them were the weed was so she got it and my dad noticed it smelt fruity so he told us it was fake weed.

After about 5-10 minutes I slowly returned to this normal world instead of this alien world that I was shot in too. Since then I have done hallucinogens such as LSD. But that fake weed trip was nothing compared to LSD. Looking back on in I think it also had saliva divinorum in it as well as incense. But I'm not certain.

Thanks for reading my first trip report, I plan on doing some mushys soon and I plan to write on that if it is worth telling. Have a nice day and stick to mary jane, she will never hurt you. (: Feedback is appreciated and taken in very respectfully, do you think it was Salvia?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: madwacascz]
    #18552316 - 07/13/13 12:11 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I have heard nothing but bad things about this fake weed bullshit. Hope your doing good now, and stay conscious of you are putting in your body

--------------------
CHECK OUT MY Super Radical Badical Awesome Great Job! Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

InvisibleThis_Guy
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: madwacascz]
    #18552321 - 07/13/13 12:12 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Salvia for sure my friend :wink:

Must have been one hell of a trip !

Offlinelordhazil
Stranger
Loc: Israel Flag
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: This_Guy]
    #18552496 - 07/13/13 01:05 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

I don't think it's salvia, it's probably the "synthetic weed" shit that has JWH in it, it's sold as incense cause that way it's legal.

--------------------
"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: lordhazil]
    #18552540 - 07/13/13 01:16 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Stay away from fake weed..
Real weed is everywhere and is even legal here now  :spinleaf:

OfflineAbsent Minded
 User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #18552629 - 07/13/13 01:42 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

don't fuck with the fake weed. that stuff is poison.

--------------------

Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

OfflineCrusaderz
Stranger

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Absent Minded]
    #18553870 - 07/13/13 07:09 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

RECEPTOR RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

OfflineBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Crusaderz]
    #18553884 - 07/13/13 07:11 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Salvia for sure... lmao a blunt filled with salvia, what the fuck.. :rofl:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male

Loc: Unknown
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Blazer420]
    #18555033 - 07/14/13 12:26 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Definetly not salvia. Really easy to over do it on the fake weed because the potency varies so much..especially if your holding all your hits in like its weed.:eek:

OfflineShadows of truth
Stranger
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19477939 - 01/26/14 07:59 PM (8 months, 30 days ago)

Yeah don't underestimate the power of fake weed. Swim smoked some fake the other day called iblown and it was all the rave because it was the next gen. Swim took one hit and tripped out. He remembers hallucinating that he was in a movie theatre and he stretched his arms out to impossible lengths to reach into the screen and manipulate the images being displayed with his hands. It was intense and 100% psychedelic. This stuff isn't weed. It's a whole new thing. Swim wouldn't recomend it tho. He enjoyed the trip but he could see it being quite frightening for less experienced users.

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Shadows of truth]
    #19477993 - 01/26/14 08:15 PM (8 months, 30 days ago)

Fake weed can fucking kill you, stick with the real shit.

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek

OfflineOhMrJohnson
DID YOU BRING THE PLASTIC MEN??
Male

Loc: Neurotica
Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: RiparianZoneJunky]
    #19478098 - 01/26/14 08:39 PM (8 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

RiparianZoneJunky said:

--------------------

Vriska Serket said:
I think the catholic illuminati freemasons injected ebola into the second shooter to be distributed by chemtrails so the reptillian anti christ could fake the moon landing on 9/11

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: RiparianZoneJunky]
    #19480179 - 01/27/14 08:16 AM (8 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

RiparianZoneJunky said:

That's true, but some people can't smoke real weed. And we're only human, we eventually get the urge to smoke.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

OfflineTheGreenArrow
The Grifter's Last Stand.
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19480213 - 01/27/14 08:46 AM (8 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Aopocetx said:
Quote:

RiparianZoneJunky said:

That's true, but some people can't smoke real weed. And we're only human, we eventually get the urge to smoke.

Dude you realize that after the first round of analog acts against them, the research Cannabinoid scene got really sketchy.  The JWH's where okay, but after all of that it started getting worse and worse.
I tried them personally and JWH-018 was fun, but after using AM-220 for a while one night I smoked too much and it felt like my heart was racing to the point I woke my gf up so she could listen to my heart.
I'm pretty sure AM-2201 has been linked to renal failure, blindness, brain hemorrhages and all sorts of horrible shit. :cookiemonster:  Don't go telling people "Oh well you wanna get high, so go ahead." when you have no idea what the consequences are.  Bad form...

I used to love to watch that guy's entheogen reviews.  After he smoked that spice he started listening to lame ass death metal and now he never trips. :shrug:  Don't smoke that shit OP its fucking awful for you, might as well smoke rat poison.

--------------------
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
-ThePonkeyTamer
"Strangers stopping strangers, just to shake their hands."
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Edited by TheGreenArrow (01/27/14 08:49 AM)

OfflineKalsticky
royale with cheese

Loc: none your damn bussiness
    #19480216 - 01/27/14 08:49 AM (8 months, 30 days ago)

Think about it this way, the government makes alchoal and ciggaretes that kill thousands every year. They want to gather the interests of youth so they come out with scooby snaks or fake weed. how many people do you think will die from smoking this toxic blend of chemicals? Do you think they care about what happens to you? NO they just wanna keep there xl pockets green. Stick with the real hallucinogens or real weed, whenever i smoke weed i always have the feeling like i'm about to start tripping and i've been smoking for 4 years.

--------------------
"Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.”
― Terence McKenna

My journal
I copy and paste my pics from google.

OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Kalsticky]
    #19480295 - 01/27/14 09:34 AM (8 months, 29 days ago)

A couple years ago I heard about this fake pot and other shit being sold legal on the internet, so I hunted it down and placed an order just for the hell of it. I got a couple grams of Spice/K2 and a half gram of bath salts.

First I tried the bath salts. I'm very prudent with drugs I haven't tried. I start out with what I estimate to be a threshold dose and work my way up from there. The stuff felt good, but not quite right. Over the space of a couple weeks I went through about half of it. It was much stronger than any other powder I've ever snorted.

Then I tried the K2/Spice. I packed a half a bowl and took 3-4 hits. It knocked the shit out of me. I remember sitting on the sofa just wishing it would wear off. It was like smoking the strongest weed and only feeling the bad part - the paranoid/disoriented feeling, with none of the good feeling from pot. None of the chilled out, happy smile feeling.

Then,  one day I did more of the bath salts and a hit of K2. My brain went on overload and my inner voice told me to take that shit and throw it in the trash. So I acted on impulse and dumped the rest of the K2 and bath salts into the kitchen trash bin. Just dumped it all to stop myself from trying to salvage it later. That voice told me - this shit is evil, don't do it. When my inner voice talks, I listen because that dude knows his shit.

OfflineTheGreenArrow
The Grifter's Last Stand.
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Universe]
    #19480370 - 01/27/14 10:17 AM (8 months, 29 days ago)

I've got an acquaintance thats worked as a camera man for cops for years.  Anywho the last time I saw him he talked about how they raided a "spice-lab" where they actually roll the herb in the solvent/RC mixture.
He told me they don't clean the tumblers from one batch to another.  And they use different RC's in different batches.  So in other words if your not ordering the pure RC and smoking K2 or whatever.  There is literally no telling what you are putting into your body. 
Christ sakes don't fund this shit people!

--------------------
Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
-ThePonkeyTamer
"Strangers stopping strangers, just to shake their hands."
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: Universe]
    #19480568 - 01/27/14 11:49 AM (8 months, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Universe said:
When my inner voice talks, I listen because that dude knows his shit.

Word.

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Really bad "Fake Weed" trip [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19480658 - 01/27/14 12:20 PM (8 months, 29 days ago)

Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:
Dude you realize that after the first round of analog acts against them, the research Cannabinoid scene got really sketchy.  The JWH's where okay, but after all of that it started getting worse and worse.

Yes I know this. And I've cut down DRASTICALLY. Back in the day, I'd smoke a 3g bag in a day. Now it's rare that I get it once or twice in a month.

However, I'm in a stressful fucking situation. I'm on probation for a 2nd degree felony and I'm also trying to recover from a heroin addiction. Thus I can't smoke weed, and I quit everything else, so maybe you can understand why every once in a while I take the risk associated with smoking K2. And if I didn't, who knows I might have relapsed by now.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

OfflineRiparianZoneJunky
hunter/gatherer
Male

#19480753 - 01/27/14 12:54 PM (8 months, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Aopocetx said:
Quote:

TheGreenArrow said:

Yes I know this. And I've cut down DRASTICALLY. Back in the day, I'd smoke a 3g bag in a day. Now it's rare that I get it once or twice in a month.

However, I'm in a stressful fucking situation. I'm on probation for a 2nd degree felony and I'm also trying to recover from a heroin addiction. Thus I can't smoke weed, and I quit everything else, so maybe you can understand why every once in a while I take the risk associated with smoking K2. And if I didn't, who knows I might have relapsed by now.

Dude, I feel your pain but you can't replace one addiction with another, as bad as your heroin habit was, you'll put all that negative energy into whatever new self destructive habit you replace it with.  If you can find some shrooms take a deep, introspective trip then try sober life for a while.  When I quit cocaine I replaced it with booze and that rapidly spiraled out of control and became a worse problem than the cocaine ever was.  The only way to dig yourself out of the cycle of addiction is to bite the bullet and go completely clean for a year or two, sounds like with your legal woes doing so will also help keep your ass out of jail.  Good luck brother.  :grin:

--------------------
RZJ's Tea Tek

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Herbal "Incense", Incense, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience