Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4821344 - 10/18/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

night for me!
like others have said, the visuals are more stunning at night IMO. there is something *spooky* about nighttime trips, in a good way. more surreal and harder to control. :laugh:

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefloridashaman
Stranger

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: lateralus]
    #6889446 - 05/08/07 02:43 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I like both day and night, the warmth of the sun is very comforting and relaxing to me while on shrooms, but the cool, darkness of the night under the stars is also very pretty, both give me wonderful trips.

OfflinePhish20
Fantasticallyspun phan

Loc: Gamehenge Time Factory
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: floridashaman]
    #6889801 - 05/08/07 04:32 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

The middle of the night. Less people around.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: Phish20]
    #6890248 - 05/08/07 06:31 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've had the best effects from dosing at around 1am, peaking some time in the very early morning, watching the sunrise, then using the rest of the day to integrate my experience before going to bed the following evening. I always feel amazing for at least a week afterwards. Alternatively, I'll dose around noon, then trip for the rest of the day.

Tripping during the day also has the advantage of there being a significant difference between open and closed eye visuals, while in darkness I see fairly similar things regardless.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineYayitsme
10-56
Male

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6892429 - 05/09/07 06:01 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thread from the graveyard...nights

--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: Yayitsme]
    #6893601 - 05/09/07 12:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"Its good in the day, i like it that way, but its perfectly normal at night"

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? (Official FAQ thread) [Re: Euphoria]
    #6894121 - 05/09/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Euphoria said:
Do you prefer to trip at night time, or during the day, and why?

I've always tripped at night. But since I lost my job to the NWO, I think I'll give daytripping a chance... I'll let you know.

Offlinemyshroomyhead
First Mushy gets the Head
Male

Loc: German Territory
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? (Official FAQ thread) [Re: Zepplin]
    #9569329 - 01/08/09 06:49 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i can't sleep after taking the mushroom.
Still i tripped almost everytime in the late hours.
I guess it's much safer, because of the low disturbance and noise around. No phonecalls etc.

Edited by myshroomyhead (01/08/09 06:51 AM)

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: lateralus]
    #10353176 - 05/17/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I tend to think of shrooms as a night drug and acid as a day drug... maybe that's just me though.

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineEtherealfeeling
invisible suture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sleepless City Treno
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: silosighbin]
    #10353201 - 05/17/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

nothing else compares to tripping under the full moon during summer nights imo.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? (Official FAQ thread) [Re: Euphoria]
    #10353412 - 05/17/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Both, for different reasons.

During the Day, I see the most vibrant colors, intricate textures, morphing sky clouds, and nature's ultimate beauty. In the day, I can see the most detail of the world. Also, its when wildlife is most active, and I love listening to the sounds of living nature. But I have to wear sunglasses, or my eyes will fry (see below). There's just so many things that become apparent during the day that the night cannot illuminate.

At Night, is when my eyes feel most comfortable. For some reason, My eyes are really sensitive to light at baseline and is amplified signifigantly when on a psychedelic (especially vapo'ing weed, for some reason). Even sober, I have to wear sunglasses during the day or I feel like I'm being blinded by the Sun. But the main reason besides comfort is two words: Stars & the Shinning Moon. Every time I take "enough" of a psychedelic (shrooms, San Pedro, even weed sometimes), I can actually "see" the 3-D nature of stars. Its actually just an illusion of dimmer stars appearing farther away and brighter stars appearing closer, but damn (!), it looks incredible every time I see it. It doesn't even have to be a "true" hallucination with morphing and melting effects, if I have 3-D perception, that makes me more than happy. And seeing the moon project shimmering light on to the ocean as clouds gentle float across the starry sky is incredible, which is what I saw at the peak of my first Morning Glory trip. And shadows cast by the moon create some trippy shadowing effects, which I experience a lot of "what is that?" moments when I look at the hard-to-determine dark shadows. At night, shadows play tricks on my mind.
    Also, at night is when artificial light looks the best: lasers, LED lights, blacklights, and glowsticks. I love going to raves (which are ALWAYS at night), and I love taking psychedelics at raves, so I've discovered a fascination for artificial light at night, especially lasers (they look so sci-fi up-close!). It just looks incredible. And that's why I love tripping at night.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? (Official FAQ thread) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10353611 - 05/17/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I like both for differant reasons, but I think I prefer day because it's easier to do nature hikes and explore nature.

InvisiblePFFFT

Loc: Velvet Underground
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #11050161 - 09/13/09 02:32 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

until yesterday I was trippin' shrooms only at night time, because it was only time ,when I could have a time to have a good tripp without any
interferes. and always tripped at home. but yesterday a did 70 dried shrooms in honey at 13h and a had best psychedelic experience I ever had! I have a 5hours of abolutly best tripp in my life. and when it come to the end sun still was shining and in afternoon I went to drink some beer:)
I prefer to tripp at day time.:sun:

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: PFFFT]
    #11050176 - 09/13/09 02:40 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Night.
Its more surreal with the lights and whatnot, and you can see the sunrise if you eat the shrooms late enough.

Also less people, and it feels more personal.

Same with weed IMO.
A city at night is one of the most beautiful things.
So many lights, and colors.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (09/13/09 02:48 AM)

OfflineAimemailadress
Insight Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the Lions
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11050688 - 09/13/09 07:55 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Night, i dig being outside on the lawn looking up into the darkness with the only light of the stars and the sound of crickets and just zoning

OfflineL.H.Trippin
Lake Trippin
Male

#11115884 - 09/23/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've only dropped them at night time and its pretty sweet cause i just go down to the lake with my friends and the water looks amazing along with the moon and stars. If its bright enough and you can see the clouds, they look really cool too

--------------------
Imagine...

OfflineTripJunkie
Stranger
Male
Loc: Southern California
    #11116351 - 09/23/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I prefer day time, but one day i wanna wake up at about 4 in the morning and drop some blotter....that would be one hell of a start to a day

--------------------

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: soulflyer]
    #11117381 - 09/24/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I just have a feel that night trips are more extreme one way or another... really euphorically blissful or really crazy/horrendous. And day trips are more.. dare I say controllable? Easier?

It's just a feeling.

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

OfflineMagicshrooms
Stranger

Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: lateralus] * 1
    #12953892 - 07/26/10 02:01 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I've ben wanting to try shrooms for a while but im not so sure where? if it would be better in the morning, night, or is it bad if i take it in a room?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Night vs Day - Which Do You Prefer? [Re: Magicshrooms]
    #13026179 - 08/09/10 11:40 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Magicshrooms said:
I've ben wanting to try shrooms for a while but im not so sure where? if it would be better in the morning, night, or is it bad if i take it in a room?

Well, in my experience, at night, on a clear night (no clouds or rain) away from city lights is the BEST!

One time, I took a large amount of wild Pan. Cyans. in Hawaii (the Pan's were found in Hawaii too). I took them at night, and I was peaking likely in my favorite setting yet: on a sandy beach, on a clear night, near midnight, away from lights, listening to my Psy-Trance music mixed with crashing waves in the background.

The best part was looking at the stars while peaking: the stars started to become 3D. I swear, it looked like I could see depth between stars: bright stars looked closer, and dimmer ones father away. One of the coolest hallucinations in my life.

So, if you can, do it outside, at night, in nice weather. But during the day, in a natural place, like a park or a National Park (the ultimate) is still amazing too. But night is my favorite because its cooler (temp), darker (I'm sensitive to bright lights), and the stars, moon, and shooting stars (ie falling asteroids) look incredible.

*** Word of warning for night-tripping: I have noticed that at night, shadows play tricks on your mind, especially on psychedelics. I've seen some scary stuff at night. But still, if your mind is clear, and your positive thoughts are strong, you will be find. Just remember, if you *think* you see or hear something at night, just remember you are on a psychedelic, and its likely just a hallucination. This will not happen in the day, since shadows are small and obvious. So, if you wanna "play it safe", trip day. But, if you wanna get in-tuned with the Outer Universe, and feel connected with the stars, then try the night.

I think room-tripping is the least fun. I mean, its enjoyable, but the life-changing moments that psy's can produce *only* happen when I'm outside, in nature, in somewhere inexpressibly beautiful.

Just keep that in mind.

Night is my Drug of Choice.
~ LogicaL Contemplations ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale