Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

Re: Are Morning Glory Seeds bad for you? [Re: rollanotherbowl]
    #10593623 - 06/29/09 05:50 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yea, rollanotherbowl is right on.  Both of those seeds weren't really meant to be on the typical humans diet plan.  They are very hard and unless you'd feel like chewing up very hard seeds that taste like complete shit(which by necessity means you'll be chewing a while) you're best off crushing them with a coffee grinder first and trying to add them to a drink or something. 

They can be potent, but the sickness side of the trip just isn't my thing..that would be why I still have about 12 hbwr seeds still sitting in my kit waiting to be taken.  I'm sure they'll be put to use again, but shrooms are just so much gentler physically which almost always makes for a more pleasant trip.

Shrooms and acid are the bomb!  Salvia is decent, but DMT gets it FTW--> uber powerful...damn good thing it's so short lived.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineenvisionary333
Biopsychosociospiritual Being
Female

Loc: The Eternal Present
Re: Are Morning Glory Seeds bad for you? [Re: lord of change]
    #10593803 - 06/29/09 06:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a link to the Morning Glories FAQ on Erowid for more info about preparation: http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_faq.shtml  LSA seems to have more possible complications and fewer potential rewards compared to many psychedelics.  But the couple of cold-water morning glory extractions I have done have been pleasant experiences, and it's nice to have any easy-to-obtain tripping option when other things aren't available.

You also might consider trying mescaline via San Pedro or Peruvian Torch cactus.  I find it to be the most friendly and gentle psychedelic for a first-time user, but there is a tendency towards nausea depending on how you consume it.  When I used an alcohol extraction method I had minimal nausea, and the process was quite simple.  And mescaline feels lovely... just lovely.    :smirk:

OfflineJAMESveeder
Stranger

Re: Are Morning Glory Seeds bad for you? [Re: envisionary333]
    #10593845 - 06/29/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

If all of you are complaining about nausea with LSA, why not do the cold water extraction?

I haven't experienced LSA, but if I were going to, that's definitely something I would do. Nausea can make a trip unpleasent :/

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Are Morning Glory Seeds bad for you? [Re: JAMESveeder]
    #10593875 - 06/29/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, the CWE prevents the stomach pains.

--------------------

OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: Are Morning Glory Seeds bad for you? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10594778 - 06/29/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah man mushrooms and acid are both worlds better than seeds. Although there is something really intriguing about the headspace of a super intense seed trip...

A lot of people don't really like the physical side effects of seeds.

Anyway as for acid and mushrooms, you should definitely try them if you're into psychedelics. You'll most likely think about things in different ways afterwords. I would say after tripping on mushrooms and acid, I have figured out how to relate to people better, and I'm more empathetic. While my first trip (seeds) was way too much, and a shitty night of being sick and exhausted, that experience really opened me up and helped me realize that people really do genuinely care about what happens to me. If I could go back and stop that "bad" trip from ever happening, theres no way I would.

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

Edited by Force Ten (06/29/09 09:56 PM)

OfflineShaman1
Stranger

Re: Are Morning Glory Seeds bad for you? [Re: oxalic32]
    #18316281 - 05/24/13 08:55 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

They're both great drugs in my opinion.  They're actually somewhat similar, but also very different.  On acid, you will feel almost electrical sensations in your body (and if you only take 1 tab you might not get any major visuals just some close eye imagery and occasional patterned imagery on floors and such).  With morning glory you get sick coming up, very sick actually.  I highly recommend laying in the bathtub during this period and also if your cold you might get leg cramps.  After the come-up which only is a half hour to an hour you will have a crazy ass trip believe me.  You wont get the electrical feeling in your body but you will likely feel a certain body high and if you are by yourself at any point during the trip you will see crazy shit and also instead of feeling electrified you will simply get fascinated with everything.  I say seeds are great and acid is great too.  If you decide to take morning glory seeds make sure to get the untreated ones as the treated seeds make you incredibly sick and can even cause brain damage/liver damage.  untreated seeds are pretty safe though

Edited by Shaman1 (05/24/13 09:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag