Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #18307380 - 05/23/13 01:00 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

Cannibal Concubine said:
Wouldn't you only have the authority to remove the invalid ratings if they were reported first?

No, I can go through ratings and remove ones that don't follow the guidelines.  Doesn't matter if it is reported or not.  Reporting them just directs a mods attention there.

Quote:

teamkiller said:
neurosoup once made a video about alan rockefeller and i think they've talked before, so he may be distressed by the level of distaste for her here on the shroomery.

I wouldn't really say we have spoken - she sent me some short messages asking permission to use my pics and I said yes, not exactly a conversation.

I do think many people are just jumping on the hate bandwagon for the hell of it, or because they lack a full understanding of the situation.

She posted to defend herself and didn't even address the torture and BBB narcing.  I'm all for recognizing people can change and all for forgiveness, but I've seen no indication there's any change.  Her horseshit about making 50k a year on her masters degree strikes me as odd too- who's going to hire someone with her background?  Not very many I'd reckon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: johnm214] * 4
    #18307499 - 05/23/13 01:44 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

no dude, she was born and raised in a DEA lab, an experiment to see if psychedelic users are as dumb as the government thinks they are.

anybody who sends her any money or subscribes to her youtube channel gets filed away into a database for later use...

--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

OfflineConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 6
    #18307537 - 05/23/13 02:02 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I do think many people are just jumping on the hate bandwagon for the hell of it, or because they lack a full understanding of the situation.

Really ? I think you lack a full understanding of the situation.

Quote:

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

Is this not good enough for you ? Do you still think she didn't " necessarily deserve all the hate ? " :lol:
I know she made this video where she mentions you, I've seen your posts where you say you even agree with her snitching on Pickard. And now you're deleting her bad ratings ? How pathetic.

You need to stop defending her like that and realize who she really is. She kept this kid captive for days, injected drugs into his penis, poured bleach over it, beat him unconscious. She's a monster, she deserves to die.

--------------------

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Constantine]
    #18307549 - 05/23/13 02:10 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/Skinner-Timeline.html

some interesting stuff in there. didn't know she married him after the kidnapping/torture incident took place.

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Babylon Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella] * 2
    #18307578 - 05/23/13 02:23 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

This whole thread is some fuckin odd. Odd. Shit! What. the . fucking hell

--------------------

spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #18307634 - 05/23/13 02:50 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

They snitched on a career criminal, hmmmm.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: johnm214]
    #18307644 - 05/23/13 02:54 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Constantine said:
Really ? I think you lack a full understanding of the situation.

For sure!  I haven't studied the issues in depth. 

Sketchy people are not my area of expertise... 

Quote:

Quote:

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

Is this not good enough for you ? Do you still think she didn't " necessarily deserve all the hate ? " :lol:

That is bad, but I don't know how much of that she did and how much Skinner did.  It would make more sense that Skinner was the driving force behind that - He was the jealous jilted ex-boyfriend in the situation.

Quote:

I've seen your posts where you say you even agree with her snitching on Pickard.

I didn't say that.  I don't think Pickard should have been snitched on, he is a good dude. 

Quote:

And now you're deleting her bad ratings ? How pathetic.

Only the ones that don't conform to the ratings guidelines.

Quote:

You need to stop defending her like that and realize who she really is. She kept this kid captive for days, injected drugs into his penis, poured bleach over it, beat him unconscious. She's a monster, she deserves to die.

I think Skinner did that stuff, and she was in the middle of it.  But maybe her participation was more active....

With regards to OP's question in this thread about why she isn't in jail....She had her day in criminal court WRT the kidnapping and was given a deferred sentence.  They can't go back and charge her again.

Quote:

johnm214 said:
She posted to defend herself and di1dn't even address the torture and BBB narcing.  I'm all for recognizing people can change and all for forgiveness, but I've seen no indication there's any change.

The BBB narcing is pretty concerning.  I didn't realize until the other day that she was the main witness in that case.

In light of that, it makes a lot of sense that people would be angry with her.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #18307883 - 05/23/13 05:43 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You guys are such assholes!

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisiblekeyohnah
the proverbial mind spread
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: johnm214]
    #18308400 - 05/23/13 09:23 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:

She posted to defend herself and didn't even address the torture and BBB narcing.  I'm all for recognizing people can change and all for forgiveness, but I've seen no indication there's any change.

Well said.

--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Edited by keyohnah (03/07/14 11:47 PM)

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #18308647 - 05/23/13 10:52 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
Krystle Cole is a ho, who imprisoned Leonard Pickards soul.
Acts like shes innocent and didnt know, the DEA would
bust the missile's Pope. She should be lynched with rope,
Just kidding its a joke, like her green-screen videos.
I could go on for ever about how shes
made more of a livin snitchin then she did when
she did splits on a strippers pole. LSD where did you go?
Vanished, and why? All because of the blow sniffing
ho, Atlast my end to an ode, this abysmal poem, about a rat faced girl
named Krystle Cole.

I have no idea who these people are or what you guys are talking about but I enjoyed this rap. Lol

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 7
    #18309235 - 05/23/13 01:20 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Alan-- you don't know how much of that stuff was done by Skinner and how much she did?

How about, if she participated in the torture in any capacity, she is a scumbag? I don't like to look at things as too black and white, and sometimes stories are more complicated than they appear, but I think you need to perhaps work on reading more carefully. This victim of kidnapping and torture has accused her of being a willing participant and getting off on the torture.

I ask you-- what reason would this man have to lie, if she truly had no part in it? What would he have to gain?

And you don't find it a little odd, that in her little video response she addressed the snitching issue directly, and completely ignored the allegations that she willingly participated in torture? Not a single mention...just geez guize, why all teh hate for wittle ole me?

:facepalm:

If I were falsely accused of that, I can guarantee you that would be the first thing I mentioned. At least it would have been mentioned, at all. "Oh, and btw, this guy accusing me is full of shit, I was under duress, and I think all the drugs skinner fed him messed with his mind."

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 2
    #18309262 - 05/23/13 01:27 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
In light of that, it makes a lot of sense that people would be angry with her.

And yes, Alan, it is pretty bad what she did regarding Bouncing Bear. Better question, is WHY she did that, if she already got her defferred sentence for the other thing?

But that is not why people are mad at her, as you suggest. I think you need to re-read OP here, and more carefully. To be honest, I can't really judge her with regard to the LSD and the alleged snitching there. The thing that outraged me, is that this girl was asked to speak about entheogens at this mushroom fest.

Look up the meaning of the word entheogen. It has spiritual connotations.

Why do we want to listen to a sociopath who gets off on genital torture, talk about how like... spiritual tripping can be, man. Like really beautiful and stuff....

Give me a fucking break before I puke in my mouth.

You need to upgrade your bullshit detector, my friend. And again, I urge you to re-read OP and consider what is actually being said, and why this guy would say that if it weren't true, if there's any way a man can be mistaken about that kind of thing (I'm not sure there is)

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole] * 2
    #18309317 - 05/23/13 01:40 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Alan-- you don't know how much of that stuff was done by Skinner and how much she did?

No. 

Quote:

How about, if she participated in the torture in any capacity, she is a scumbag?

That's fair, but she doesn't seem like the kind of person that would just go around kidnapping and torturing people.  Seems more like she got in over her head...

Quote:

but I think you need to perhaps work on reading more carefully.

I think I am going to go look at some mushrooms under the microscope instead.

Quote:

This victim of kidnapping and torture has accused her of being a willing participant and getting off on the torture.

That's possible. 

Quote:

I ask you-- what reason would this man have to lie, if she truly had no part in it? What would he have to gain?

If you mean the OP, I don't get the impression that he is lying.

Quote:

and completely ignored the allegations that she willingly participated in torture? Not a single mention...just geez guize, why all teh hate for wittle ole me?

Usually when someone completely ignores some allegations while responding to others, the ones that are ignored are true.

Quote:

And yes, Alan, it is pretty bad what she did regarding Bouncing Bear. Better question, is WHY she did that, if she already got her defferred sentence for the other thing?

The feds probably told her that she would go to jail for BBB's sales and for the kidnapping if she didn't turn CI.  Which is of course an awful excuse, and it's beginning to look like she's ruined a few peoples lives in order to continue her drug use.  Perhaps an ongoing pattern of behaviour...

Quote:

You need to upgrade your bullshit detector, my friend.

The more I hear about these people, the less I want anything to do with them.  I believe that every minute spent thinking about these people is wasted time.

My skills lie in identifying mushrooms, researching this stuff is someone elses job...

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor
 User Gallery

#18316500 - 05/24/13 10:00 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

dude, did you read the original post?

Quote:

Quote:

If you mean the OP, I don't get the impression that he is lying.

no, cidney is clearly refering to the testimony of the 18 year old boy who got his dick cut into ribbons by his girlfriend (krystle cole, just incase you were to stoned to actually READ the first post. no sweat, shit happens)

she's a pretty fucking evil person who has done more than enough evil to deserve to be rotting in prison for the rest of her life.

and yet she's scott free and doesn't even have a fucking job.

shit gets my blood boiling.

don't be stupid. there is never a good reason to shoot LSD into someone's dick and then hang him by the ceiling from it.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? *DELETED* [Re: SteethDurvey]
    #18316599 - 05/24/13 10:32 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Rail_Gun

Reason for deletion: never mind

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #18316613 - 05/24/13 10:36 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I dislike her.  Her personality and videos both bug me.

A lot of her stories seem false and don't add up.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Cynosure] * 1
    #18438914 - 06/18/13 07:47 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

>> I think Skinner did that stuff, and she was in the middle of it.

That is the lie that she rehearsed in the mirror for months prior to her arrest, it is the lie she repeats endlessly on her website, in her videos, in the shameful Vice documentary, and in her book.

This is the reality:

"Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)."

"Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court."

These are the words of Brandon Green, Krystal Cole's victim, documented in the following Tulsa County Corrections report:

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/04-04-07-krystal-cole-psi.pdf

There should no longer be any doubt that she is a dangerously insane person.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Ped] * 4
    #18440154 - 06/18/13 11:33 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

i'm just glad she stepped down from shroomfest.

--------------------

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey]
    #18494727 - 06/30/13 09:55 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

In the comment stream on the Vice documentary about Krystal Cole (an annoyingly obtuse, lazy piece of work, in my opinion), quite a heated discussion has flared up between a crusader of justice furious about Cole's freedom and someone who says he's Krystal Cole's new fiance.

Cole's new fiance, (YouTube: "GettingHighWithGreg") says he's read emails sent between Krystal and Brandon Green in which Brandon apologizes for lying to the police about Krystal's involvement in the kidnapping and torture.  Greg says Brandon will be coming forward to clear Krystal's name for the kidnapping and torture.

She is still the same Krystal Cole who has cooperated with the DEA on numerous occasions to save her own skin, but if Brandon Green really does come forward, that will be quite an interesting development.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineLizard Eyes
Lost Soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Where I'm supposed ... Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Ped]
    #18494809 - 06/30/13 10:15 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:whathesaid:

She bitched me out on one of her videos telling me pretty much the same story. Made me feel kinda bad if that's really the case :shrug:

Either way if your gonna hang with sketchy people sketchiness is going to come to you.

--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract