Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon, Microscope, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
OfflineSteethDurvey
Stranger
Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? * 2
    #18289908 - 05/19/13 11:50 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. The only reason I signed up an account is that I recently became engrossed in the Len Pickard/ Todd Skinner / Krystle Cole case. I have a few comments to make and some questions. My main interest is not actually in the Pickard aspect.. it's in the violent assault on Brandon Green conducted by Krystle ("Krystal") Cole, Gordon Todd Skinner, and another guy, in a motel room in Oklahoma. In my opinion this is the true crime of this case, and the true evil.

I am talking of the permanent physical and mental mutilation of Brandon Green, aged 18 at the time.

What strikes me is that there are so many posters in various forums and on Youtube calling Krystle Cole (or "Krystal" or "Neurosoup girl") a "snitch", and that THAT's the worst thing she did regarding all this. In my opinion, infinitely worse (INFINITELY worse) was what she is alleged to have participated in with Todd: the brutal assault and permanent physical and psychic injury (worse than murder) on Brandon Green.

I could care less about narcs narcing on other narcs (which is the bottom line in the Pickard/Skinner soap opera). Poor widdle diddums.

However, TORTURE, FORCED PERMANENT STERILIZATION AND GENITAL MUTILATION of an 18 year old boy, FORCED PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, both organic and psychological, to that kid... THIS was true evil.

Why isn't Krystle Cole in jail, for life, like Skinner is?

I pray Skinner is never released.

For those unfamiliar with the case (or familiar only with the retarded "documentary" with the hipster vocal-fry metrosexual interviewer, showing Krystle in a G-string in the old missile silo), here is what happened to Brandon, and what Brandon testified after his torture and attempted  or "near" murder:

----------------------------------

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

April 4, 2007: Krystle Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites torture victim Brandon Green as reporting a collapsed lung, damage to the left side of his body, sexual dysfunction, severe memory loss (click here for Report p. 5-8).

"I was kidnapped in July, 2003, and today in almost February, 2007. Almost four years have gone by, and I'm still in constant agony in multiple areas across my body. It kills me to think that Krystal could be released from probation in half the amount of time that I have been suffering. I beg the courts to be harsh on Krystal and charge her with the maximum penalty available. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner handed me over to complete evil. Krystal A. Cole-Skinner encouraged and enjoyed the physical, sexual and emotional torture inflicted against my will, for numerous days. Krystal is very sick and very young. She has the propensity to kill and is arrogant enough to follow through with it. Her only regret is getting caught, and probably wishes she had finished me off there in the field." (See Report, p. 10.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: Do you believe the Defendant is a serious threat to the community? Answer:

"Yes, very much so. She is young, evil and enthusiastic. She still has a lot of damage she could do, if not punished correctly the first time. Just as her predecessor/husband, each time she slides through the court system successfully, she will become more brazen and more confident." (See Report, p. 10-11, and see January 5, 2011 indictment of Krystal Cole's advertisers in State v. Sloan, below.)

Question from Pre-Trial Investigator: What type of punishment, in your opinion, so you feel is necessary for the Defendant to receive? Answer:

"Incarceration. People are creatures of habit. I would bet the farm she is currently living off illegally made money, and is either committing or scheming several large crimes. She has grown up in a life of easy money, answering to no one, and is lying to everyone. I would be too scared not to incarcerate Krystal A. Cole-Skinner. For somebody to commit the types of crimes she has committed, and to show no real signs of emotions, she is a loose cannon and is a threat to any community, especially a threat to unsuspecting males." (See Report, p. 11.)

"She was the first and only girlfriend I took home to my parents. I trusted Krystal with everything ... I had a boyish optimism about life. I was quick-witted and mentally sharp. And above all else, I had no idea such evil, like Krystal, even existed...In contrast with the way I feel Krystal was portrayed throughout the court process, I want the court to know that Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)" (See Report, p. 8-9.)

"Many nights Krystal would sit in front of the mirror and would repeat to herself what she would say if ever caught for her and (Skinner's) illicit drug activity. Months after my body was discovered in Texas and the three were identified and located, the first assistant D.A. on the case had me come into his office to discuss the court case. When Krystal's pre-memorized story about her involvement with (Skinner) was regurgitated by (attorney) David Robertson, my stomach dropped and I felt faint: 'She was just a girl who got caught up in (Skinner's) manipulation and mind control' (italicized in the original)." (See Report, p. 9.)

April 4, 2007: Krystal Cole's Pre-Sentence Investigation Report also cites statements of torture victim Brandon Green regarding Krystal Cole's activities prior to and after the kidnapping:

"After my body was dumped, (Skinner) and (Cole) returned home and proceeded to contact several of my former friends and associates. She would ask them if they had heard from Brandon ... In my humble opinion, Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court ...To think that my high school felony drug charge for an unprescribed pain medication carried a worse penaltythan Krystal's charge, makes me cringe. She always said, the two worst things that can happen to her are spending time in jail and./or getting a felony conviction. I pray earnestly that she gets both." (See Report, p. 10.)

"Here are a few things probably never mentioned about Krystal's premeditation and the execution of the of the plans in regards to my kidnapping:

Although she was broke, had no steady income and had previously helped me financially, Krystal secretly paid my apartment's rent several months ahead. She had told the landlord that her and I (sic) were about to go to California to take care of her dying father. I found this information out after the fact, and it still took me several years to realize she paid up my apartment so nobody would be looking for my body.

Two weeks prior to my kidnapping Krystal had spent a lot of time and energy in the search for an 'anointed' person to create her a pure white prayer robe that was designated for a special occasion. In sick twist of humor, Krystal wore the same prayer robe I helped design to perform seances over my body while I was being tortured. She would chant prayers over my body, offering up my soul as a sacrifice to Satan." (See Report, p. 9.)

------------------------------------------

Well, that's my comment/diatribe.

My question is: Where is Brandon now? Still alive or did he commit suicide or die of complications from the assault? If he's alive, is he at peace? Thanks for any info.

Btw Krystle calls Brandon "Brad" in her interviews and (lame) book Lysergic. This is to "protect his identity". How considerate of her! What a cutie pie! And she has such an endearing smile! She reads Wikipedia and Erowid articles so damn cute on her vids! Sometimes she wears pigtails on her videos! Awwww! I heard she paints fractal artwork! I heard she has PTSD, god bless her! Trippy! I heard that when she first tried MDMA, she loved it! Awwwwwww. Don't ya love the way she giggles? Namaste, cutie pie!

This was a sickening case to hear about. This post, for me, is just to deal with some of the revulsion I felt when I heard about it. Ok, that's that off my chest.

Peace..... to Brandon.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekeyohnah
the proverbial mind spread
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 5
    #18289916 - 05/19/13 11:52 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

She's a snitch.

--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

InvisibleDark_Star
rolling in my fuego
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kraik Canyon
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 4
    #18289941 - 05/19/13 11:55 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

She turned states witness against Skinner. To be more blunt; snitches gonna keep snitching. She's a truly evil individual, and I'd surely hate to be in her shoes when when she reaps the karma that she's sowed in this life.

--------------------

InvisiblememesS
Blessed

Loc: In a Tree
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Dark_Star] * 2
    #18289964 - 05/19/13 11:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
She turned states witness against Skinner.

And there you have it, OP.

Participants don't get in trouble.  So long as they turn over the other guy

Offlinehalo
Tripper
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: keyohnah] * 6
    #18289986 - 05/20/13 12:01 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Damn, I knew she was a snitch and a bad person, I had no idea of this aspect of the case. Absolutely disgusting, and it seems too detailed to be concocted. Being prayed over as a sacrifice to Satan while being mutilated and tortured! That's the definition of pure evil.

--------------------
All drugs should be legal

OfflineIcepic
Enlightenment seeking

Loc: Wild west
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: halo] * 2
    #18290037 - 05/20/13 12:10 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Fuck that snitching ass whore, karma comes round and it doesn't forget......... Ever. she will get hers in spades one day for sure.

OfflineGresh
From 100% Grain Neutral Spirits
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Icepic] * 2
    #18290051 - 05/20/13 12:12 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

cause shes a fuckin' rat? didnt read the OP, but thats your answer

--------------------
Sail on, sail on, I will rise each day to meet the dawn
So high, so high
I've climbed the mountains of the sky
Without my wings you know I'd surely die
I found my freedom flyin' high
I've climbed the mountains of the sky

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

Loc: Outer Space
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Gresh] * 3
    #18290133 - 05/20/13 12:27 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you are diagnosed with a mental disorder. Even more shocking is when people in complete control with pre-meditation commit horrible acts and people try to label them as mentally disillusioned.

:hi:

--------------------
Education and Recovery Based Sentencing
http://www.petitiononline.com/LERA/petition.html
Patient Right
www.viennadeclaration.com
Penitentiary can be traded for wit and creativity.

OfflineUniversalShamanS
Living amongst the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Gresh] * 1
    #18290178 - 05/20/13 12:34 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

One day she'll have a bad trip.

That is all

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: UniversalShaman]
    #18293862 - 05/20/13 07:33 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

1- This may not count for much, but I like to think I'm good at "reading people." And the first time I saw a few videos of this chick, I very quickly got the impression that she was deeply insane. To be fair, this impression of insanity could just be from all the crazy drugs she's eaten. People who trip a little "too much" can develop a similar kind of look. But this was very particular...

... it reminded me of a look I've only seen in one other place. My ex girlfriend. This girl was crazy. Seriously, deeply troubled, manipulative and damaged (and did I mention manipulative?) type batshit crazy.  This chick was not only crazy and manipulative, but egotistical. She got off on manipulating people, feeling like she had the upper-hand...that kind of thing...

And krystle gets this look in her eyes which is more or less exactly the same...  Maybe that doesn't mean anything... maybe it does.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole] * 5
    #18293871 - 05/20/13 07:34 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

2- I never knew just how much of a fucked up snitch this girl is. I have read some of the elements of the OP here... but usually in the context of Cole supposedly being a victim of this guy's kidnapping and manipulation as well.

However, googling to see if I could find out any more info relating to OP here, I came up with this:

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/Skinner-Timeline.html

Check this shit out, if true it's completely disgusting:

Quote:

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole is the primary government witness on the indictment of her website advertisers in the matter of State of Kansas v. Clark Sloan (Jefferson Country, Kansas). Sloan and another party were indicted on twenty counts involving acts on or about February 4, 2010 in "unlawfully, willfully and feloniously use a communication facility in committing, causing, or facilitating the commission of a felony [] to with: Distribution or Possession of Mescaline (Count I), Bufotenine (Count II), Dimethyltryptamine (Count III), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count IV), 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Count V); and Possession with Intent to Distribute Mescaline (Count VI), Bufotenine (Count VII), Dimethytryptamine (Count VIII), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count IX), 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (Count X). Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole is the primary government witness in Kansas v. Sloan in additional counts against her website advertisers in which the indictment states Sloan "solicited and paid Krystle Cole $500 in cash in both 2008 and 2009 for her to advertise for BBB ("Bouncing Bear Botanicals") on her website and to produce 'how to' videos intended to increase BBB sales of controlled substances," viz. Mescaline (Count XI), Bufotenine (Count XII), Dimethyltryptamine (Count XIII), Lysergic Acid Amide (Count XIV), 5-methoxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine (Count XV), and related Counts XVI, XVIII, XVIII, XIX, and XX involving Krystal Cole receiving payment from her advertisers to produce 'how-to' videos concerning use of psychedelics. Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

January 5, 2011: Krystal Cole participates in the multiagency investigation of her advertisers, and is the principal witness in their indictment, with agencies including Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Johnson County Drug Crime Lab, DEA Task Force, Kansas Department of Revenue, Food and Drug Administration, Heart of America Chapter Computer Forensic Lab, Leavenworth Police Department, Allen County Sheriff's Department, Garnet Police Department, and Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. Click here to read indictment of Sloan as an advertiser on Krystle Cole's website.

So basically, this little twat turned snitch on the very advertisers that filled her pockets and allowed her to run her crappy website.

Completely disgusting. :kaboom:

OP (and others) wondering how she could kidnap and torture someone and get away with it? It's because of all her lovely snitching. Not just in the other case against her former LSD-gurus, but against her own advertisers! Do take note of the date here:

Quote:

September 17, 2012: The federal district court in the Northern District of Oklahoma stated that "on September 11, 2003 Krystal Cole was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping (Count I) and Kidnapping (Count II)," and "on November 15, 2006 Krystal Ann Cole entered a plea of nolo contendere to Accessory After the Fact Kidnapping (Court II); the Court I charge of conspiracy was dismissed. On March 27 Krystle Cole received a deferred sentence." (in exchange for her testimony as a government witness). The Court further noted Skinner "introduced Cole to DEA agents."

So why did she agree to testify against bouncing bear? Did she still have federal BS hanging over her head? Does she even still run that crappy website? Why would anyone give her patronage after this bullshit?

After reading all this, she really does seem like a fucking slimeball.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Invisiblepirate-blues
The sun was high(so was i)
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole] * 2
    #18293987 - 05/20/13 07:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I was totally unfamiliar with Krystle Cole and this whole Leonard Pickard thing general until now :eek:. I was in a land far far away from psychedelics when it was all going down, but wow, wow, wow...

People like her who can so easily betray people's trust scare me. A lot.

--------------------

click me

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 7
    #18294077 - 05/20/13 08:19 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SteethDurvey said:
I could care less about narcs narcing on other narcs (which is the bottom line in the Pickard/Skinner soap opera). Poor widdle diddums.

However, TORTURE, FORCED PERMANENT STERILIZATION AND GENITAL MUTILATION of an 18 year old boy, FORCED PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, both organic and psychological, to that kid... THIS was true evil.

Why isn't Krystle Cole in jail, for life, like Skinner is?

I pray Skinner is never released.

Despite the twisted shit that happened to this brad character, you really think he was unaware of the shady fucks he was getting in bed with? I'm not saying he deserved what happened to him at all but when you get into deep water you have to be ready for sharks. (or narcs, in this case :lol:)

The fact the she figured "oh I have a new boyfriend now, better rat my old one out to the dea" proves she is the worst kind of filth there is.

You know she's been invited to speak at the telluride mushroom festival in colorado? on entheogens of all things. As though this brainded leech is qualified to even have an opinion on such things just because she's taken a few drugs.

You know how weed is legal in colorado now right? well it's still illegal federally and they've invited a federal government informant... to speak... about drugs.

:thefuckisthis:

I'd think twice about being stoned at shroomfest this year.

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Offlinemushmafia
Strange

Loc: none ya bizzness
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 3
    #18294113 - 05/20/13 08:24 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

She's the worst

--------------------

OfflineMad_Larkin
INTPlonker
Male

Loc: Winchester, VA Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #18294209 - 05/20/13 08:42 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
She turned states witness against Skinner. To be more blunt; snitches gonna keep snitching. She's a truly evil individual, and I'd surely hate to be in her shoes when when she reaps the karma that she's sowed in this life.

You think you're not guilty?

--------------------
dugasprogie: ramen calcifies ur third eye

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 1
    #18294690 - 05/20/13 10:16 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Im just gonna be devil's advocate here but....putting aside that she was already raped and tortured by this guy... Say you felt that your life was genuinely in danger. Say someone who was legitimately insane was threatening to kill you, and they had the money to do so if they wanted and were completely serious about the threat... What would you do? what COULD you do? Would you risk spending half your life in jail defending your own life? Would you spend the rest of your life afraid for your life? She felt that Skinner was a direct threat to her and her love one's life. What other options did she have in this situation? 

I hate snitches as much as anyone else here. But this chick was in WAY WAY over her head. I dont think she would have the mental capacity to make all these youtube videos (in her eyes, positive videos for safe psychedelic use) if she truly felt guilty for what she did. It's a possibility she is not the horrible monster most people see her as:shrug:

But think about it for a moment. If you were in her shoes, what would you have done differently?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Onliner00tuuu123
now I'm just really pissed.
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: danlennon3] * 2
    #18295034 - 05/20/13 11:28 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
Im just gonna be devil's advocate here but....putting aside that she was already raped and tortured by this guy... Say you felt that your life was genuinely in danger. Say someone who was legitimately insane was threatening to kill you, and they had the money to do so if they wanted and were completely serious about the threat... What would you do? what COULD you do? Would you risk spending half your life in jail defending your own life? Would you spend the rest of your life afraid for your life? She felt that Skinner was a direct threat to her and her love one's life. What other options did she have in this situation? 

I hate snitches as much as anyone else here. But this chick was in WAY WAY over her head. I dont think she would have the mental capacity to make all these youtube videos (in her eyes, positive videos for safe psychedelic use) if she truly felt guilty for what she did. It's a possibility she is not the horrible monster most people see her as:shrug:

But think about it for a moment. If you were in her shoes, what would you have done differently?

:facepalm: what :facepalm: The aphabet soup involvement in the whole deal is just as bad.

--------------------
Back to my newer old sig. Please report me to a Mod for being a dick and hurting your your punk ass hippie feelings. :flipthebird:
Christ on a crutch! I don't need no instructions to know how to rock! :kingcrankey:

InvisibleThe Lizard King
Ambassador of Peace and Magic
Male

Loc: Vienna
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: r00tuuu123] * 3
    #18295514 - 05/21/13 12:54 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

They did some very inhuman stuff to that kid.

I feel so bad for him.

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: danlennon3] * 5
    #18296340 - 05/21/13 05:10 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:

i wouldnt have injected drugs into an 18 year old boys penis.

i wouldnt have tied his genitals up with a telephone cord.

i wouldnt have paid his apartments rent so that no one would come looking for him.

i wouldnt have kidnapped and tortured and 18 year old boy.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: k00laid] * 1
    #18296440 - 05/21/13 06:23 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

koolaid just informed me neurosoup has actually posted here last month:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18064278/fpart/all/vc/1

--------------------
Mathew 16:23-
But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.” And standing behind Peter, the disciple's watchful eyes no longer monitoring his nefarious deeds, Satan hurled Jesus to the floor, sucked his dick at gunpoint and said "Now you'll have conflicting dreams forever, gaylord.And Jesus was greatly hindered.

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #18296456 - 05/21/13 06:34 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
1- This may not count for much, but I like to think I'm good at "reading people." And the first time I saw a few videos of this chick, I very quickly got the impression that she was deeply insane. To be fair, this impression of insanity could just be from all the crazy drugs she's eaten. People who trip a little "too much" can develop a similar kind of look. But this was very particular...

... it reminded me of a look I've only seen in one other place. My ex girlfriend. This girl was crazy. Seriously, deeply troubled, manipulative and damaged (and did I mention manipulative?) type batshit crazy.  This chick was not only crazy and manipulative, but egotistical. She got off on manipulating people, feeling like she had the upper-hand...that kind of thing...

And krystle gets this look in her eyes which is more or less exactly the same...  Maybe that doesn't mean anything... maybe it does.

bang on.  I got the exact same impression that something was clearly not right about her.

--------------------
But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.” And standing behind Peter, the disciple's watchful eyes no longer monitoring his nefarious deeds, Satan hurled Jesus to the floor, sucked his dick at gunpoint and said "Now you'll have conflicting dreams forever, gaylord.And Jesus was greatly hindered.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: teamkiller]
    #18296474 - 05/21/13 06:44 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:

When she posted I downrated her but some buttangst admin deleted my rating. Looks like her influence runs deep. (the admin didn't delete her other downratings though :shrug:)

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Dawks] * 1
    #18296478 - 05/21/13 06:46 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:

When she posted I downrated her but some buttangst admin deleted my rating. Looks like her influence runs deep. (the admin didn't delete her other downratings though :shrug:)

mine got deleted originally.

i had to repost it.

--------------------

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: k00laid]
    #18296597 - 05/21/13 07:58 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Why does this tired old story get brought up every couple of months? :shrug:

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

OfflineMad_Larkin
INTPlonker
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: carnage11] * 1
    #18296606 - 05/21/13 08:03 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Because drugs.

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: carnage11] * 1
    #18296627 - 05/21/13 08:14 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

carnage11 said:
Why does this tired old story get brought up every couple of months? :shrug:

because krystle cole has been invited to speak at the telluride mushroom festival.

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: k00laid] * 2
    #18296634 - 05/21/13 08:17 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

wow after reading this, someone please give this bitch the deadliest dried mushrooms you can find in the form of chocolates or something.

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: k00laid] * 2
    #18296635 - 05/21/13 08:17 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Are they gonna have a green screen behind her while she talks about how cool psychedelics are?

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: danlennon3]
    #18296649 - 05/21/13 08:24 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
Are they gonna have a green screen behind her while she talks about how cool psychedelics are?

hahahahaha, lets all bring those new laser pointers that draw images on projector screens and crudley doodle words of extreme hatred and mushrooms resembling penises that are shooting spores all over her.

--------------------

OfflineMad_Larkin
INTPlonker
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: danlennon3]
    #18296650 - 05/21/13 08:24 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

Offlineliberty hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 5
    #18296760 - 05/21/13 09:11 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

For everyone saying karma will get her or that she will go to hell when she dies ever think that maybe just pure evil always wins? :shrug:.  Nothing is going to happen to her.  She will live out the rest of her life just fine while that boy lives out the rest of his life in pain and suffering.  You see it's shit like this that makes me feel sick about the new age hippy movement.  Psychedelics don't make you into a better person and hippies can be the most fake poisonous people on the planet.  Virtuous, pretentious, evil fuckers.

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: liberty hunter] * 1
    #18296763 - 05/21/13 09:13 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

liberty hunter said:
maybe just pure evil always wins?.

nope.

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: k00laid]
    #18296885 - 05/21/13 10:00 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

liberty hunter said:
For everyone saying karma will get her or that she will go to hell when she dies ever think that maybe just pure evil always wins? :shrug:.  Nothing is going to happen to her.  She will live out the rest of her life just fine while that boy lives out the rest of his life in pain and suffering.  You see it's shit like this that makes me feel sick about the new age hippy movement.  Psychedelics don't make you into a better person and hippies can be the most fake poisonous people on the planet.  Virtuous, pretentious, evil fuckers.

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

liberty hunter said:
maybe just pure evil always wins?.

nope.

Both of you, were not done with runescape talk...

--------------------

Offlineliberty hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am] * 1
    #18296912 - 05/21/13 10:10 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

When the time comes you can be among the first to upload yourself into a fake virtual reality where copious amounts of THC and LSD can be flooded into your body at all times and you will live in an eternal paradise.  I will reject this reality and live the rest of my life in pain and suffering just to prove a point.  Fuck Runescape, fuck your drugs, and fuck your spirituality.  Fuck the internet also.  I'm turning this off I can feel my soul slowly being drained as I type this.

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: liberty hunter]
    #18297344 - 05/21/13 12:05 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

liberty hunter said:
Fuck Runescape, fuck your drugs, and fuck your spirituality.  Fuck the internet also.  I'm turning this off I can feel my soul slowly being drained as I type this.

you dont use ANY drugs?

im so sure :ohyeahdefinitely:

--------------------

Invisiblekeyohnah
Female

#18298355 - 05/21/13 03:47 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Cole announces that she's no longer going to be speaking at Shroomfest. Skip to 2:20 if you don't want to sit through the rest of the garbage.

--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: keyohnah]
    #18298413 - 05/21/13 03:57 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

It was because of the Shroomery?!  :pokerawe:

--------------------

Edited by carnage11 (05/23/13 12:44 AM)

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

#18298414 - 05/21/13 03:57 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I thought she was hot, she has puffy drug user eyes :lol:

--------------------
Patient Right

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Illyabo]
    #18298419 - 05/21/13 03:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

aiyobro said:
I thought she was hot, she has puffy drug user eyes :lol:

She has puffy tits too. :datass:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
rolling in my fuego
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: carnage11] * 11
    #18298508 - 05/21/13 04:13 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Shroomery wins again. We ran her off once....looks we did it  again.

:datass: Good job team! :highfive:

--------------------

InvisibledwpinealM
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 2
    #18298621 - 05/21/13 04:31 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Wow, I've read all the Pickard transcripts from the trial online, but the OP had some info I'd never seen before. Also the info on the Skinner Timeline was all new to me too. Really disturbing to say the least.

InvisibleConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: dwpineal]
    #18298641 - 05/21/13 04:34 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Team Shroomery, she even mentions us :datass: Good job guize!

--------------------

OfflineLizard Eyes
Lost Soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Where I'm supposed ... Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Constantine]
    #18298762 - 05/21/13 04:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Fuck, if I went through half of that stuff while tripping I would kill myself the first chance I got. Honestly I think that is the worst torture I have ever heard described especially since she was very familiar with psychedelic drugs and how they can bring any situation to 11/10 in a snap.

She always seemed a bit off when I watched her videos. But I'm not gonna lie she has shared some interesting information that I would have otherwise never known :shrug: still a cunted cunt though imo

--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Constantine]
    #18304269 - 05/22/13 04:24 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Constantine said:
Team Shroomery, she even mentions us :datass: Good job guize!

--------------------

Offlinejammin
MN Adopted
Male

Loc: Missourah
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: teamkiller]
    #18304318 - 05/22/13 04:33 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I remember. Shroom fest promoter was talking about who the guest speakers were and krystal cole was one of them. We all started bagging on her, so she made an account in defence of herself and tried pleading her case.

Her zero mushroom rating from me got deleted by the mods :sad:

--------------------

And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view

InvisibledwpinealM
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: jammin]
    #18305021 - 05/22/13 06:55 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jammin said:

I wonder why. At first I was thinking some kind of odd conspiracy thing, but I looked at her ratings and none of them are glowing or subtle...

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: dwpineal] * 1
    #18305039 - 05/22/13 06:58 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

jammin said:

I wonder why. At first I was thinking some kind of odd conspiracy thing, but I looked at her ratings and none of them are glowing or subtle...

mine got deleted when i first left it.

i reposted it.

ahahabhahahhahh and cutless somehow left 2 ratings.

pro as fuck

--------------------

Offlinejammin
MN Adopted
Male

#18305378 - 05/22/13 08:00 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

damn, I need to be more sneaky.

I'll set a reminder on my phone to every month to give her zero mushrooms.

--------------------

With eyes wide open
    Where you drift in time

Offlinejammin
MN Adopted
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: dwpineal] * 3
    #18305393 - 05/22/13 08:02 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

hahahaha I just looked at the ratings and saw that even john214 left her a 0 rating

--------------------

With eyes wide open
    Where you drift in time

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: jammin]
    #18305652 - 05/22/13 08:54 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Instead of leaving 0 shrooms, leave a 1 shroom rating. I dont really give out ratings much, but anytime I give out 0, it gets taken away!!! So I started to leave one and it always stayed:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinemushmafia
Strange

#18306017 - 05/22/13 10:08 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

She mentioned us.  hahaha I'm glad i got a chance to tell her directly what a scumbag she is.
also no one threatened her.... stupid bitch

Edited by mushmafia (05/22/13 10:20 PM)

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: dwpineal]
    #18306693 - 05/23/13 12:16 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

jammin said:

I wonder why.

A bunch of people left her 0 shroom ratings without leaving a reason, so they got deleted in accordance with the ratings guidelines.

I just checked her ratings again and deleted about 15 0 shroom ratings that didn't specify a reason.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #18306836 - 05/23/13 12:42 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

jammin said:

I wonder why.

A bunch of people left her 0 shroom ratings without leaving a reason, so they got deleted in accordance with the ratings guidelines.

I just checked her ratings again and deleted about 15 0 shroom ratings that didn't specify a reason.

I never knew that was in the rules. Hm...

I guess that's why none of mine ever got erased. I thought erased ratings sounded pretty odd.

I always make a point of explaining the reason why, when I give a zero. It seems kind of pointless, otherwise. On the other hand, someone like Krystle knows damn well why she's getting zeros, so I'm not sure that's really necessary (aside from the rule, which I had no clue about...)

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Offlinejammin
MN Adopted
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 5
    #18306943 - 05/23/13 01:05 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:A bunch of people left her 0 shroom ratings without leaving a reason, so they got deleted in accordance with the ratings guidelines.

You suck the fun out of everything :sad:

--------------------

With eyes wide open
    Where you drift in time

InvisibleCannibal Concubine
"I saved Latin"

Loc: Minnesota
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #18306996 - 05/23/13 01:17 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

jammin said:

I wonder why.

Wouldn't you only have the authority to remove the invalid ratings if they were reported first?

OfflineEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: PA Flag
    #18307219 - 05/23/13 02:14 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

keyohnah said:

Cole announces that she's no longer going to be speaking at Shroomfest. Skip to 2:20 if you don't want to sit through the rest of the garbage.

Quote:

"i don't have enough MONEY for security *wink wink*" - I actually don't. Rather than getting a $50,000 a year job with my master's degree. I keep choosing to continue my work with NeuroSoup. In return, my income stays at around poverty level. I have enough income to pay for my needs, yet not enough to waste on extras like bodyguards. I don't mind living this way.I actually prefer it because there are things of much higher value than money - like helping others. What are you doing to help others?

:burke:

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Cannibal Concubine] * 6
    #18307235 - 05/23/13 02:16 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Krystle Cole is a ho, who imprisoned Leonard Pickards soul.
Acts like shes innocent and didnt know, the DEA would
bust the missile's Pope. She should be lynched with rope,
Just kidding its a joke, like her green-screen videos.
I could go on for ever about how shes
made more of a livin snitchin then she did when
she did splits on a strippers pole. LSD where did you go?
Vanished, and why? All because of the blow sniffing
ho, Atlast my end to an ode, this abysmal poem, about a rat faced girl
named Krystle Cole.

--------------------

Edited by AbstraKt_I_Am (05/23/13 02:19 AM)

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Cannibal Concubine] * 3
    #18307258 - 05/23/13 02:23 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cannibal Concubine said:
Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
Quote:

jammin said:

I wonder why.

Wouldn't you only have the authority to remove the invalid ratings if they were reported first?

neurosoup once made a video about alan rockefeller and i think they've talked before, so he may be distressed by the level of distaste for her here on the shroomery.

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: teamkiller] * 2
    #18307324 - 05/23/13 02:43 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cannibal Concubine said:

No, I can go through ratings and remove ones that don't follow the guidelines.  Doesn't matter if it is reported or not.  Reporting them just directs a mods attention there.

Quote:

teamkiller said:
neurosoup once made a video about alan rockefeller and i think they've talked before, so he may be distressed by the level of distaste for her here on the shroomery.

I wouldn't really say we have spoken - she sent me some short messages asking permission to use my pics and I said yes, not exactly a conversation.

I do think many people are just jumping on the hate bandwagon for the hell of it, or because they lack a full understanding of the situation.

It's like in high school, where one person would hate someone, and they would get all their friends to hate that person too, even though that person didn't necessarily deserve all the hate.

I re-read the OP in this thread, and I'm not sure what to think.  I'd be more inclined to blame Skinner for the kidnapping than Krystal, but I wasn't there so I won't pass judgment...

Also Skinner should be blamed for narcing on the LSD lab.  Krystal's role in that was pretty minor.  I think a lot of people confuse the situation without looking into it very much.  Krystal didn't bring down the LSD lab, she was just there...she plead the 5th at trial and therefore didn't have to testify against anyone.

I think her videos are both awful and cool at the same time. 

In any case she appears to be trying to do positive things with her life - speaking, legalizing psychedelics and making videos.  I'll try to reserve judgment and stay out of it....

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 1
    #18307347 - 05/23/13 02:50 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Yeah, i mean i accept that i don't really know the situation.  I find her videos to be petty, and it irritates me given her past, she of all people would try and make a living as a psychedelic role model.

I would like to see her get caught in some lies, because its my gut intuition she is not a great person.  She likes to repeat how she "took the 5th" over and over, but that was after years of providing DEA agents with information... pretty sure she would have testified at trial if she was threatened with charges herself.  picard was way fucked anyway, but she's not a bro.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214M
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #18307380 - 05/23/13 03:00 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

Cannibal Concubine said:

No, I can go through ratings and remove ones that don't follow the guidelines.  Doesn't matter if it is reported or not.  Reporting them just directs a mods attention there.

Quote:

teamkiller said:

I wouldn't really say we have spoken - she sent me some short messages asking permission to use my pics and I said yes, not exactly a conversation.

I do think many people are just jumping on the hate bandwagon for the hell of it, or because they lack a full understanding of the situation.

She posted to defend herself and didn't even address the torture and BBB narcing.  I'm all for recognizing people can change and all for forgiveness, but I've seen no indication there's any change.  Her horseshit about making 50k a year on her masters degree strikes me as odd too- who's going to hire someone with her background?  Not very many I'd reckon.

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor

Loc: yo mamma's house
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: johnm214] * 4
    #18307499 - 05/23/13 03:44 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

no dude, she was born and raised in a DEA lab, an experiment to see if psychedelic users are as dumb as the government thinks they are.

anybody who sends her any money or subscribes to her youtube channel gets filed away into a database for later use...

--------------------
I'm pullin' steel wires out of my eyes
they're 20 miles long tangled up with my all insides

DieCommie said:
cut off her nose to spider face

InvisibleConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 4
    #18307537 - 05/23/13 04:02 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Really ? I think you lack a full understanding of the situation.

Quote:

Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.

Is this not good enough for you ? Do you still think she didn't " necessarily deserve all the hate ? " :lol:
I know she made this video where she mentions you, I've seen your posts where you say you even agree with her snitching on Pickard. And now you're deleting her bad ratings ? How pathetic.

You need to stop defending her like that and realize who she really is. She kept this kid captive for days, injected drugs into his penis, poured bleach over it, beat him unconscious. She's a monster, she deserves to die.

--------------------

Invisiblexanderofpella

#18307549 - 05/23/13 04:10 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/Skinner-Timeline.html

some interesting stuff in there. didn't know she married him after the kidnapping/torture incident took place.

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Jupiter 2
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella] * 2
    #18307578 - 05/23/13 04:23 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

This whole thread is some fuckin odd. Odd. Shit! What. the . fucking hell

--------------------
pushing consciousness forward TOGETHER

Nature:
positive,uplifting,inspiring

2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #18307634 - 05/23/13 04:50 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

They snitched on a career criminal, hmmmm.

--------------------
Patient Right

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: johnm214]
    #18307644 - 05/23/13 04:54 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Constantine said:
Really ? I think you lack a full understanding of the situation.

For sure!  I haven't studied the issues in depth. 

Sketchy people are not my area of expertise... 

Quote:

Quote:

Is this not good enough for you ? Do you still think she didn't " necessarily deserve all the hate ? " :lol:

That is bad, but I don't know how much of that she did and how much Skinner did.  It would make more sense that Skinner was the driving force behind that - He was the jealous jilted ex-boyfriend in the situation.

Quote:

I've seen your posts where you say you even agree with her snitching on Pickard.

I didn't say that.  I don't think Pickard should have been snitched on, he is a good dude. 

Quote:

And now you're deleting her bad ratings ? How pathetic.

Only the ones that don't conform to the ratings guidelines.

Quote:

You need to stop defending her like that and realize who she really is. She kept this kid captive for days, injected drugs into his penis, poured bleach over it, beat him unconscious. She's a monster, she deserves to die.

I think Skinner did that stuff, and she was in the middle of it.  But maybe her participation was more active....

With regards to OP's question in this thread about why she isn't in jail....She had her day in criminal court WRT the kidnapping and was given a deferred sentence.  They can't go back and charge her again.

Quote:

johnm214 said:
She posted to defend herself and di1dn't even address the torture and BBB narcing.  I'm all for recognizing people can change and all for forgiveness, but I've seen no indication there's any change.

The BBB narcing is pretty concerning.  I didn't realize until the other day that she was the main witness in that case.

In light of that, it makes a lot of sense that people would be angry with her.

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

#18307883 - 05/23/13 07:43 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

You guys are such assholes!

--------------------

Invisiblekeyohnah
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: johnm214]
    #18308400 - 05/23/13 11:23 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:

She posted to defend herself and didn't even address the torture and BBB narcing.  I'm all for recognizing people can change and all for forgiveness, but I've seen no indication there's any change.

Well said.

--------------------

Edited by keyohnah (03/08/14 01:47 AM)

InvisibleVivaLaMushieS
dicks or gtfo
Female User Gallery

Loc: my nuts is trip
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #18308647 - 05/23/13 12:52 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
Krystle Cole is a ho, who imprisoned Leonard Pickards soul.
Acts like shes innocent and didnt know, the DEA would
bust the missile's Pope. She should be lynched with rope,
Just kidding its a joke, like her green-screen videos.
I could go on for ever about how shes
made more of a livin snitchin then she did when
she did splits on a strippers pole. LSD where did you go?
Vanished, and why? All because of the blow sniffing
ho, Atlast my end to an ode, this abysmal poem, about a rat faced girl
named Krystle Cole.

I have no idea who these people are or what you guys are talking about but I enjoyed this rap. Lol

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 4
    #18309235 - 05/23/13 03:20 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Alan-- you don't know how much of that stuff was done by Skinner and how much she did?

How about, if she participated in the torture in any capacity, she is a scumbag? I don't like to look at things as too black and white, and sometimes stories are more complicated than they appear, but I think you need to perhaps work on reading more carefully. This victim of kidnapping and torture has accused her of being a willing participant and getting off on the torture.

I ask you-- what reason would this man have to lie, if she truly had no part in it? What would he have to gain?

And you don't find it a little odd, that in her little video response she addressed the snitching issue directly, and completely ignored the allegations that she willingly participated in torture? Not a single mention...just geez guize, why all teh hate for wittle ole me?

:facepalm:

If I were falsely accused of that, I can guarantee you that would be the first thing I mentioned. At least it would have been mentioned, at all. "Oh, and btw, this guy accusing me is full of shit, I was under duress, and I think all the drugs skinner fed him messed with his mind."

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 1
    #18309262 - 05/23/13 03:27 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
In light of that, it makes a lot of sense that people would be angry with her.

And yes, Alan, it is pretty bad what she did regarding Bouncing Bear. Better question, is WHY she did that, if she already got her defferred sentence for the other thing?

But that is not why people are mad at her, as you suggest. I think you need to re-read OP here, and more carefully. To be honest, I can't really judge her with regard to the LSD and the alleged snitching there. The thing that outraged me, is that this girl was asked to speak about entheogens at this mushroom fest.

Look up the meaning of the word entheogen. It has spiritual connotations.

Why do we want to listen to a sociopath who gets off on genital torture, talk about how like... spiritual tripping can be, man. Like really beautiful and stuff....

Give me a fucking break before I puke in my mouth.

You need to upgrade your bullshit detector, my friend. And again, I urge you to re-read OP and consider what is actually being said, and why this guy would say that if it weren't true, if there's any way a man can be mistaken about that kind of thing (I'm not sure there is)

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: CidneyIndole] * 2
    #18309317 - 05/23/13 03:40 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Alan-- you don't know how much of that stuff was done by Skinner and how much she did?

No. 

Quote:

How about, if she participated in the torture in any capacity, she is a scumbag?

That's fair, but she doesn't seem like the kind of person that would just go around kidnapping and torturing people.  Seems more like she got in over her head...

Quote:

but I think you need to perhaps work on reading more carefully.

I think I am going to go look at some mushrooms under the microscope instead.

Quote:

This victim of kidnapping and torture has accused her of being a willing participant and getting off on the torture.

That's possible. 

Quote:

I ask you-- what reason would this man have to lie, if she truly had no part in it? What would he have to gain?

If you mean the OP, I don't get the impression that he is lying.

Quote:

and completely ignored the allegations that she willingly participated in torture? Not a single mention...just geez guize, why all teh hate for wittle ole me?

Usually when someone completely ignores some allegations while responding to others, the ones that are ignored are true.

Quote:

And yes, Alan, it is pretty bad what she did regarding Bouncing Bear. Better question, is WHY she did that, if she already got her defferred sentence for the other thing?

The feds probably told her that she would go to jail for BBB's sales and for the kidnapping if she didn't turn CI.  Which is of course an awful excuse, and it's beginning to look like she's ruined a few peoples lives in order to continue her drug use.  Perhaps an ongoing pattern of behaviour...

Quote:

You need to upgrade your bullshit detector, my friend.

The more I hear about these people, the less I want anything to do with them.  I believe that every minute spent thinking about these people is wasted time.

My skills lie in identifying mushrooms, researching this stuff is someone elses job...

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor

#18316500 - 05/25/13 12:00 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

dude, did you read the original post?

Quote:

Quote:

If you mean the OP, I don't get the impression that he is lying.

no, cidney is clearly refering to the testimony of the 18 year old boy who got his dick cut into ribbons by his girlfriend (krystle cole, just incase you were to stoned to actually READ the first post. no sweat, shit happens)

she's a pretty fucking evil person who has done more than enough evil to deserve to be rotting in prison for the rest of her life.

and yet she's scott free and doesn't even have a fucking job.

shit gets my blood boiling.

don't be stupid. there is never a good reason to shoot LSD into someone's dick and then hang him by the ceiling from it.

--------------------

DieCommie said:

OfflineEllis Dee
wizard
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Knockturn Alley
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? *DELETED* [Re: SteethDurvey]
    #18316599 - 05/25/13 12:32 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Rail_Gun

Reason for deletion: never mind

--------------------

"Energy is everything. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." - Bashar

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #18316613 - 05/25/13 12:36 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I dislike her.  Her personality and videos both bug me.

A lot of her stories seem false and don't add up.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

OfflinePed
Telepathic Pitcher Plant

Loc: Canada
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Cynosure]
    #18438914 - 06/18/13 09:47 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

>> I think Skinner did that stuff, and she was in the middle of it.

That is the lie that she rehearsed in the mirror for months prior to her arrest, it is the lie she repeats endlessly on her website, in her videos, in the shameful Vice documentary, and in her book.

This is the reality:

"Krystal was a strong willed, intelligent woman with full control of her emotions and psychological abilities. She is the definition of wicked and manipulative. Unfortunately for society, Krystal has the capability to play or maneuver a person or situation just as someone would engage in chess. One person Krystal played was Gordon Todd Skinner. She always had the upper hand in the relationship. Krystal was not controlled or kidnapped by (Skinner)."

"Krystal's involvement was greatly played down throughout the court proceedings. The moment I heard (attorney) Mr. Robertson express to me his feelings in regards to Krystal and it was verbatim the phrase Krystal would always practice in front of the mirror. I realized at the point Krystal's true side would never be brought out in court."

These are the words of Brandon Green, Krystal Cole's victim, documented in the following Tulsa County Corrections report:

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/04-04-07-krystal-cole-psi.pdf

There should no longer be any doubt that she is a dangerously insane person.

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Ped] * 4
    #18440154 - 06/19/13 01:33 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

i'm just glad she stepped down from shroomfest.

--------------------

DieCommie said:

OfflinePed
Telepathic Pitcher Plant

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey]
    #18494727 - 06/30/13 11:55 PM (1 year, 21 days ago)

In the comment stream on the Vice documentary about Krystal Cole (an annoyingly obtuse, lazy piece of work, in my opinion), quite a heated discussion has flared up between a crusader of justice furious about Cole's freedom and someone who says he's Krystal Cole's new fiance.

Cole's new fiance, (YouTube: "GettingHighWithGreg") says he's read emails sent between Krystal and Brandon Green in which Brandon apologizes for lying to the police about Krystal's involvement in the kidnapping and torture.  Greg says Brandon will be coming forward to clear Krystal's name for the kidnapping and torture.

She is still the same Krystal Cole who has cooperated with the DEA on numerous occasions to save her own skin, but if Brandon Green really does come forward, that will be quite an interesting development.

OfflineLizard Eyes
Lost Soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Where I'm supposed ... Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Ped]
    #18494809 - 07/01/13 12:15 AM (1 year, 21 days ago)

:whathesaid:

She bitched me out on one of her videos telling me pretty much the same story. Made me feel kinda bad if that's really the case :shrug:

Either way if your gonna hang with sketchy people sketchiness is going to come to you.

--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #18497777 - 07/01/13 06:12 PM (1 year, 21 days ago)

i dont believe it. she's a pro liar, who of course is going to attract other pro liars.

even if brandon publicly states that he was making the torture shit up, there's no way to be sure that krystle and greg aren't intimidating him into it.

anyway, as far as i'm concerned, anybody who has EVER turned state's evidence is guilty until proven innocent.

--------------------

DieCommie said:

Offlineeumeme
Stranger
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey] * 5
    #18757313 - 08/25/13 11:46 PM (10 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

(SteethDurvey)
My question is: Where is Brandon now? Still alive or did he commit suicide or die of complications from the assault? If he's alive, is he at peace? Thanks for any info.

it took me some time but i finally found this deeply researched article (June 2013) with Todd Skinner and Brandon Green interviews which clarifies the entire story.

http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner

Brandon is alive and married, but he is still suffering everyday for his physical pain and shut emotions.

View the medical diagram of Green’s injuries here (pdf 2Mb).

he has forgiven Skinner, but he can't stand the fact that Kristle Cole didn't go to jail (she hasn't even paid the $52,109 restitution: just $4,000)

here is a passage about her:
"...Cole also said she had not granted permission to use her name, likeness, book, or life story when we contacted her with questions for this article. Green, seeking closure and understanding, attempted to contact Cole several times in recent years, to no avail; she replied to Green’s messages soon after hearing from us. She convinced him, for a short time, that she tried to rescue him during the kidnapping. “Honestly, I believe you,” Green wrote in an email to Cole. Cole then asked Green for his permission to publish their email exchange (with her edits) on her website. Then Green heard Hauck’s version of the events. He felt once again betrayed by Cole. “How could I be so gullible?” he asked. If Green senses that justice has not been served, it’s in the matter of Krystle Cole’s involvement. “Krystle should be in jail,” he says. “I feel like Todd is on the last end of his crazy life, but Krystle is at the very beginning of it. Krystle has been trained by the very best. I would feel more comfortable with Todd being out of jail than Krystle staying free…. I feel like Todd’s ceiling is Krystle’s floor. That is why I feel like she is more dangerous. I feel like she was able to consume everything Todd had, then pushed him out of the way and continued going.”

Brandon Green, ten years after his kidnapping.

another interesting passage about Leonard Pickard:
"Leonard Pickard claims to have met Cole on only one occasion, and has not read her book. Cole’s actions have done little to help his situation. “She is also deleterious to the case by promoting her various fantasies, derived largely from her brief marriage to an unreliable informant, or from her scrutiny of documents concerning sophisticated interactions about which she has little experience in interpreting,” Pickard wrote from prison. “Some feel she frantically is scrambling to some peak of notoriety in the absence of other distinguishing accomplishments. We, as observers, are saddened…The spectacle of Cole commenting on the case to her profit, eagerly filling a void that has not yet been addressed by the principals, is rather as if Judas’s wife was the sole public source of information on the Crucifixion.

In an odd turn of events, Pickard has recently been calling Brandon Green, with the explanation that he would simply like to be friends. Green enjoys the calls, he says.
"

:heart:

-------------------------------------------------------
eumeme - peace, love & awareness

InvisibleConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: eumeme] * 2
    #18758501 - 08/26/13 06:39 AM (10 months, 20 days ago)

Thanks for sharing that with us. Poor guy.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Vainglorious Lout

Loc: Citizen of UMMM-Merica
    #18758528 - 08/26/13 06:54 AM (10 months, 20 days ago)

i love LSD.

InvisibleDark_Star
rolling in my fuego
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: eumeme]
    #18758548 - 08/26/13 07:08 AM (10 months, 20 days ago)

Excellent first post. Thanks for sharing that interview with us. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck Flag
    #18758561 - 08/26/13 07:15 AM (10 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

eumeme said:
he has forgiven Skinner, but he can't stand the fact that Kristle Cole didn't go to jail (she hasn't even paid the $52,109 restitution: just $4,000)

contempt of court, it's a civil case but child support offenders are
frequently locked up on the same charge for a civil settlement, his
other recourse is also to seek a judgement to place liens against all
her properties and assets until the debt is paid

Quote:

here is a passage about her:
"...Cole also said she had not granted permission to use her name, likeness, book, or life story when we contacted her with questions for this article.

cole made herself a public figure, her name is in the news papers, it's in
court documents and the public records, he doesnt meed her permission to
use her name or likeness as long as he has permission of the creator of any
photograph of her he's legally allowed to publish it, in other words, if I
take a picture of her with or without her permission, I can grant to rights
to publication to anyone or place it into the public domain for anyone to
use for any purpose

--------------------
Winter is a murderous whore -XLCaps

OfflineloginNameInUse
Stranger
    #19471216 - 01/25/14 11:54 AM (5 months, 23 days ago)

I stumbled across the NeuroSoup website about 72 hours ago. I was excited about it. It seemed like it had a lot of good information. The girl in the videos was sorta cute; not a great speaker but likable. Somewhere I got the idea that she might be a biochemistry student. I did not know who Krystal Cole was.

I've just begun reading the story at http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/ I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Regardless of what the truth really is, I think she deserves pity rather than hate. What a miserable and horrifying life she has led.

I don't think I can watch the NeuroSoup videos anymore.

Edited by loginNameInUse (01/25/14 05:14 PM)

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: loginNameInUse]
    #19471248 - 01/25/14 12:02 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

loginNameInUse said:
I stumbled across the NeuroSoup website about 72 hours ago. I was excited about it. It seemed like it had a lot of good information. The girl in the videos was sorta cute; not a great speaker but likable. Somewhere I got the idea that she might be a biochemistry student. I did not know who Krystal Cole was.

I've just begun reading the story at http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/ ; I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Regardless of what the truth really is, I think she deserves pity rather than hate. What a miserable and horrifying life she has led.

Your link is broken.

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: loginNameInUse] * 6
    #19471313 - 01/25/14 12:20 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

loginNameInUse said:

I've just begun reading the story at http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/ ; I'm not sure if I'll finish it. Regardless of what the truth really is, I think she deserves pity rather than hate. What a miserable and horrifying life she has led.

She deserves to be fucking dead in a ditch along with all those other pieces of shit she associated with.  She is the most hated person on the online drug community, and the fact that those stupid fucking videos actually get watched by so many people pisses me off the most.  Fuck her and everything she loves.

--------------------

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: loginNameInUse]
    #19471391 - 01/25/14 12:35 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

loginNameInUse said:

don't believe her bullshit. i gave her the benefit of the doubt until i
found out she married skinner after they kidnapped and tortured
brandon.

Edited by xanderofpella (01/25/14 12:43 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella] * 2
    #19472443 - 01/25/14 04:38 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:
don't believe her bullshit. i gave her the benefit of the doubt until i
found out she married skinner after they kidnapped and tortured
brandon.

As much as I dislike her for what she did to Brandon, I dislike her as much for snitching on Bouncing Bear.  She could almost make the claim that the torture thing was youthful indiscretion.  Something she did when she was young, on drugs, under the control of a madman, etc.  But to then snitch on Bouncing Bear, who allowed her to make a living without sucking dicks, years later shows that she's just a terrible person to the core. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Mystic Tide - Running Through The Night

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Learyfan]
    #19472455 - 01/25/14 04:40 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

And I mean no offense to prostitutes when I say that. 

--------------------

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

#19472517 - 01/25/14 04:57 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

That... escalated quickly.

--------------------

OnlineTheGreenArrow
Pigasus For President!
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #19472532 - 01/25/14 05:00 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

For rating out BBB she's a true cunt. :cookiemonster: Its like she hates other people getting high. I knew about that and fuck her right?

After I read the OP I couldn't fucking believe it.  I mean I knew about her turning snitch and I knew that she'd kidnapped somebody.  But I'd had no idea that she was capable of that appalling shit. 
Could you imagine being a young dumb 18 year old and falling for an okay looking chick with lots of LSD; only to be kidnapped and tortured under the influence of some crazy psychotropics.  I couldn't even imagine...
What a truly disgusting human-being she is. 
I'm a little iffy on the finer points though.  Why exactly did she kidnap this guy?

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever.  Always thinking that just behind that narrow door at his favorite bar; Men in red woollen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Spectacles, Testicles, Brandy, Cigars.  You're now a Pope.

InvisibleDebuteMachine

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19472818 - 01/25/14 06:17 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

I disliked her the first time I watched one of her videos. Same with another user, she seemed like a smart girl. Then she started going into details about shoving MDMA up her ass.

Then the whole LSD thing, and the rest. You sometimes can tell when someone is a shit brain right off the bat.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: DebuteMachine]
    #19472869 - 01/25/14 06:30 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

I think she's pretty physically cute actually.  Especially the younger picture of her from the Vice video where she has blond hair.  She's just disgusting on the inside. 

--------------------

InvisibleDebuteMachine

#19472883 - 01/25/14 06:35 PM (5 months, 23 days ago)

i do not find her attractive. especially not in that picture. she's not horrid (although I would describe that shot of her as absolutely horrid) but she would never be in my dreams.

She looks like a corn on the cob.

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #19473248 - 01/25/14 07:56 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
As much as I dislike her for what she did to Brandon, I dislike her as much for snitching on Bouncing Bear.  She could almost make the claim that the torture thing was youthful indiscretion.  Something she did when she was young, on drugs, under the control of a madman, etc.  But to then snitch on Bouncing Bear, who allowed her to make a living without sucking dicks, years later shows that she's just a terrible person to the core. 

Well said my friend.

I thought there was something off about her the first time I saw her videos. Actually her website isn't that great. You can find better information that's easier to read on a few different sites.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Aopocetx] * 3
    #19473272 - 01/25/14 08:01 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

It hurts me every time i read about she did to that poor boy.

:sad:

--------------------
:stoned2:
Are you lost?
:kratom:

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Legend] * 1
    #19473842 - 01/25/14 10:11 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Hey I just met you
and I am CRAZY

--------------------
Patient Right

OfflineEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: PA Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Legend] * 1
    #19473886 - 01/25/14 10:20 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Legend said:
It hurts me every time i read about she did to that poor boy.

:sad:

What did she do to Poor Boy?!

--------------------

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Everlong]
    #19474045 - 01/25/14 11:08 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

god this topic is so insignificant
stop bumping this shit!:firecum:

--------------------
Patient Right

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Illyabo] * 1
    #19474060 - 01/25/14 11:12 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

but uhh you just bumped it..

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella]
    #19474079 - 01/25/14 11:18 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Yeah, we were ready to let it die. 

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Illyabo] * 1
    #19474080 - 01/25/14 11:18 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Illyabo said:

If you think naming a snitch is insignificant go fucking post on reddit or totse.  This is important information for people that don't know, the same type of people that frequent that cunts site.  If you don't see what she did wrong you don't belong here.  Fuck snitches, I hope everyone of them dies a horrible death (including my exfriends that went that route.)  Its even worse than being a pig, they are the scum of the earth.

--------------------

InvisibleDebuteMachine

#19474085 - 01/25/14 11:19 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

god damn even with that VICE pic I still think she is ugly. physically!

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: fapjack]
    #19474237 - 01/26/14 12:02 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
Quote:

Illyabo said:

If you think naming a snitch is insignificant go fucking post on reddit or totse.  This is important information for people that don't know, the same type of people that frequent that cunts site.  If you don't see what she did wrong you don't belong here.  Fuck snitches, I hope everyone of them dies a horrible death (including my exfriends that went that route.)  Its even worse than being a pig, they are the scum of the earth.

wtf ok lol you don't even know what happened
the guy she tortured and however else didn't get tortured is lucky
yes she's a pathetic sad human being but i don't care bout this shit anymore
and the people who did her acid don't either
everytime you do a black market drug shit like this can happen
you guys are making this dolt famous/infamous by buying into this shit

lets $@# MALES LETS @#@! SLUTS LETS GOOOOO

--------------------
Patient Right

Edited by Illyabo (01/26/14 02:28 AM)

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Illyabo] * 3
    #19474259 - 01/26/14 12:09 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Go preach that shit to dumb niggers, shroomery knows what happened.

--------------------

Invisiblexanderofpella

#19474266 - 01/26/14 12:11 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

god damn fapjack.

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

#19474365 - 01/26/14 12:40 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

l:obama:l

--------------------
Patient Right

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella] * 1
    #19474369 - 01/26/14 12:41 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

I don't want to get into what snitches have done to my family, what snitches from my family have done to me.  You think seeing your best friend died stings, think about what seeing your best friend rat on his friends feels like.  My ex-best friend is still alive and I hope he dies.  Its a horrible feeling, I honestly don't wish it on anyone.  Snitching is worse than dying, its like selling your soul to the devil and I don't even believe in that type of shit.  It killed a part of me that he wouldn't have had he died.  I don't even want to talk about this shit to you, why the fuck are you defending a snitch?  I don't like talking about this shit to make a point.

--------------------

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

#19474385 - 01/26/14 12:44 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

I don't care

if she has kids well you know what to do:peace:

--------------------
Patient Right

Invisiblexanderofpella

#19474403 - 01/26/14 12:50 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
I don't want to get into what snitches have done to my family, what snitches from my family have done to me.  You think seeing your best friend died stings, think about what seeing your best friend rat on his friends feels like.  My ex-best friend is still alive and I hope he dies.  Its a horrible feeling, I honestly don't wish it on anyone.  Snitching is worse than dying, its like selling your soul to the devil and I don't even believe in that type of shit.  It killed a part of me that he wouldn't have had he died.  I don't even want to talk about this shit to you, why the fuck are you defending a snitch?  I don't like talking about this shit to make a point.

did you mean to reply to me? :lol:

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

#19474462 - 01/26/14 01:04 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Deny or accept it, I don't ccare.

--------------------

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

#19474466 - 01/26/14 01:04 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

i'm glad this is a top search result for krystle cole.

The title should be changed to also include the word neurosoup, and we should try and get the search rankings as high as possible.

--------------------

Invisiblexanderofpella

#19474477 - 01/26/14 01:07 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

well i never defended her or any other snitch. i was god damning at
the "niggers" comment. just wasn't expecting it. that's all.

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

#19474492 - 01/26/14 01:10 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

can we get a mod to change the title to include the word "neurosoup" and make the word "torture" earlier in the title so people from google will click on it?

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

#19474511 - 01/26/14 01:13 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:
well i never defended her or any other snitch. i was god damning at
the "niggers" comment. just wasn't expecting it. that's all.

Someone hurt me really badly, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

--------------------

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

#19474546 - 01/26/14 01:21 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

i don't get it though she snitched on a guy that tortured someone

--------------------
Patient Right

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

#19474581 - 01/26/14 01:30 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

READ MORE

--------------------

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

#19474590 - 01/26/14 01:32 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

I know lol I read OP again

but i've read this like 2-3x

i even gave her a bad rating

--------------------
Patient Right

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

#19474627 - 01/26/14 01:40 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

ok

--------------------

InvisibleRobo Shaman
ıν ѕяıяaснa ɗяıр
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: SteethDurvey]
    #19474663 - 01/26/14 01:50 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

SteethDurvey said:
For those unfamiliar with the case (or familiar only with the retarded "documentary" with the hipster vocal-fry metrosexual interviewer,

This fucking guy, this fried, boring motherfucker. Is making everyone look bad.

Invisiblexanderofpella

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Robo Shaman]
    #19474669 - 01/26/14 01:52 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

--------------------
[quote]sVs said:

[quote]YSHServant  said:

Offlineseadragon
rawrasaur

Loc: Europe
    #19474676 - 01/26/14 01:53 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

bad gurl gone good

--------------------

InvisibleRobo Shaman
ıν ѕяıяaснa ɗяıр
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: xanderofpella] * 3
    #19474684 - 01/26/14 01:56 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

xanderofpella said:

It looks like they drugged him, and are preparing him to be ritually sodomized by the tribe.

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Robo Shaman]
    #19474686 - 01/26/14 01:57 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

I'm glad some of you think this is funny.

--------------------

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Male

Loc: California
    #19474705 - 01/26/14 02:02 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
Go preach that shit to dumb niggers, shroomery knows what happened.

:facepalm:

OfflineIllyabo
Loose cannon

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #19474716 - 01/26/14 02:03 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

what

--------------------
Patient Right

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

#19474753 - 01/26/14 02:12 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Sorry, my emotions took over my believes.

--------------------

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Male

#19474787 - 01/26/14 02:20 AM (5 months, 22 days ago)

:freud:

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

#19476130 - 01/26/14 12:45 PM (5 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Robo Shaman said:
Quote:

xanderofpella said:

It looks like they drugged him, and are preparing him to be ritually sodomized by the tribe.

I didn't like him at first too but I later realized that his video series is just very very trippy, kind of looking at the world from a different perspective.

--------------------

OfflineStonedkind710
What Would The Dude Do
Male

#19649780 - 03/04/14 02:00 PM (4 months, 16 days ago)

Thank u for this information and now really have strong dislike for cole she use to be psychedelic queen in my eyes but this isn't something somebody with a title like that would dodge is a very fake person

--------------------
Lucy in the sky with Diamonds
The Dude Abides!!

OfflinePed
Telepathic Pitcher Plant

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Stonedkind710]
    #19689370 - 03/13/14 04:48 AM (4 months, 7 days ago)

>> stop bumping this shit!

Immediately following this comment, every post became exponentially more hilarious than the one before it. 

Which means this...

>> Thank u for this information and now really have strong dislike

...has the hilarity of this...

>> but uhh you just bumped it..

... at a magnitude of 8.2×10¹⁴.

Sorry.

OfflineN0oB
Stranger
Female

#19884400 - 04/22/14 08:01 PM (2 months, 28 days ago)

BUMP

--------------------
Anything this account posts is just the work of an imaginary elf name Steve. Steve likes to write about random things that occur in his imagination. Do not take Steve the imaginary elf seriously for he is not real, and only exists in the imagination of busty blondes. :grin:

OfflineMad_Larkin
INTPlonker
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Synthe] * 1
    #19887823 - 04/23/14 03:15 PM (2 months, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Synthe said:
Quote:

Robo Shaman said:
Quote:

xanderofpella said:

I didn't like him at first too but I later realized that his video series is just very very trippy, kind of looking at the world from a different perspective.

Nope. He's a stupid cossetted toss-pot. The way he fawned over Krystal was just pathetic. Writing her idiotic poetry at the start of the doc, by Christ I almost regurgitated my bacon. :puke:

--------------------

OfflineN0oB
Stranger
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #19899264 - 04/25/14 06:03 PM (2 months, 26 days ago)

He looks like he is out of there  :hypnotoad:

--------------------
Anything this account posts is just the work of an imaginary elf name Steve. Steve likes to write about random things that occur in his imagination. Do not take Steve the imaginary elf seriously for he is not real, and only exists in the imagination of busty blondes. :grin:

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: N0oB] * 1
    #19899367 - 04/25/14 06:25 PM (2 months, 26 days ago)

I'm not reading this whole thread.

but Krystal is a back stabbing cunt narc

that is all

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:
Never get bunked again! Cheap test kits for shroomerites

-Marquis-Mecke-Mandelin-Simon-Ehrlichs-

Test almost any substance

:sun:

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: NWlight]
    #19899789 - 04/25/14 08:01 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

if i saw krystle in person i would probably hit her. how do you not get the urge after all she has gotten away with

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Offlinemushmafia
Strange

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Endure]
    #20006786 - 05/18/14 08:42 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Krystle Cole is a horrible criminal who tortured another human being until they were permanently maimed (should have been been charged with mayhem and got 25).  She is a narc. She is ugly. I hope all the bad things in life happen to her and only her. I hope she dies slowly and painfully in an avoidable accident that is her fault.  i hope she gets cunt cancer. 

Thank you for the 90's Pickard!  A man imprisoned only for knowledge.

Fuck you Nuerosoup, you cunt bitch whore

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: mushmafia] * 1
    #20007052 - 05/18/14 09:43 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Someone hack into her youtube account, and fuck it up.

jk

--------------------
Are you lost?

InvisibleLySergic D
Taboot the boot
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: mushmafia] * 1
    #20007167 - 05/18/14 10:22 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

mushmafia said:
Krystle Cole is a horrible criminal who tortured another human being until they were permanently maimed (should have been been charged with mayhem and got 25).  She is a narc. She is ugly. I hope all the bad things in life happen to her and only her. I hope she dies slowly and painfully in an avoidable accident that is her fault.  i hope she gets cunt cancer. 

Thank you for the 90's Pickard!  A man imprisoned only for knowledge.

Fuck you Nuerosoup, you cunt bitch whore

Pickard is a piece if shit too.
He is a snitch.

--------------------

Brown eyed women and red grenadine.
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean.

Invisibleferrel_human
the stone eater
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Legend]
    #20007168 - 05/18/14 10:22 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

It was weird but I went to that bitches website amd I heard her talking about the silk road. I remember my buddy telling me about the silk road so I did a google search and it led me to several place and this one article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/21/fbi-cracks-silk-road/2984921/

this is where it gets creepy.

--------------------

Fuck the "New Age", join the Stone Age :headbanger:

OfflineModestMouse
I'm not dead yet!

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: ferrel_human]
    #20007247 - 05/18/14 10:48 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Hahahahahahaha

Silk road and it's original bust are yesterdays news.

Edited by ModestMouse (05/18/14 10:48 PM)

InvisibleWonder Junkie
Why so serious?

Loc: On the Edge looking Up
    #20007260 - 05/18/14 10:52 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
I'm not reading this whole thread.

but Krystal is a back stabbing cunt narc

that is all

QFT

--------------------
“Some part of me can't wait to see what life's going to come up with next!
        Anticipation without the usual anxiety.
  And underneath it all is the feeling that we both belong here,
        Just as we are, right now.”

The universe is change;Life is opinion

Invisibleferrel_human
the stone eater
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: ModestMouse] * 2
    #20007269 - 05/18/14 10:54 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
Hahahahahahaha

Silk road and it's original bust are yesterdays news.

Im old. What do you expect. Im not like you hip kids with all your tweeting and a twatting.

:sorry:

--------------------

Offlineteamkiller
trigger warning
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: ferrel_human]
    #20007317 - 05/18/14 11:10 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

#altoidruinedthesilkroad

--------------------

Invisibleferrel_human
the stone eater
Male

#20007318 - 05/18/14 11:12 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
#altoidruinedthesilkroad

What the fuck is that? I seen that pound sign before.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#20007320 - 05/18/14 11:12 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

twitterfaggotshittyshit superimposed over a reference to the shroomery user named altoid who was cited in the case against the alleged "Dread pirate roberts" founder of the Silk Road

--------------------

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

#20011302 - 05/19/14 09:20 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

where can i meet krystle cole in public and make a scene (on video) and post it to the world

--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Male

#20011307 - 05/19/14 09:22 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

ferrel_human said:
Quote:

teamkiller said:
#altoidruinedthesilkroad

What the fuck is that? I seen that pound sign before.

Used on twitter

OnlineSheekle
Smile
 User Gallery

#20011338 - 05/19/14 09:29 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Is there even any proof of all these claims all u shroomery folks say krystle did or r u just bandwaggin it

--------------------
:mitebecool::paradissunsmall::omgawesome::thumbup::hamsterdance::sunny::catfrog::cool::feelsgoodman:
:smirk: No need to worry! I just heard a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY funny joke :biggrin::cloud9:Here's some Good Lovin':peace:
R U WARM ENUFF 4 WARMINATI?

Offlinefapjack
I had sex with your dad
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20011357 - 05/19/14 09:34 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Its well documented that she snitched on a bunch of people.

--------------------

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #20011366 - 05/19/14 09:35 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

its well documented she participated or at the very leasr observed the horrors that had happened and thus allowed it to continue. there are some people that should be executed, she is one of them.

--------------------

Invisiblekeyohnah
Female

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #20011624 - 05/19/14 10:42 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

It's legitimate, Sheeks. Some people may be jumping on it just because they enjoy being hateful but who Cole is and what she's done is deplorable.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#20011878 - 05/19/14 11:27 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

yea we arent talking shit on her for no reason man, what do you think this is, the internet?

--------------------

OnlineSheekle
Smile
 User Gallery

#20011885 - 05/19/14 11:29 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
what do you think this is, the internet?

:didyouseethat:

--------------------
:mitebecool::paradissunsmall::omgawesome::thumbup::hamsterdance::sunny::catfrog::cool::feelsgoodman:
:smirk: No need to worry! I just heard a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY funny joke :biggrin::cloud9:Here's some Good Lovin':peace:
R U WARM ENUFF 4 WARMINATI?

InvisibleWonder Junkie
Why so serious?

Loc: On the Edge looking Up
    #20012109 - 05/20/14 12:09 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Endure said:
where can i meet krystle cole in public and make a scene (on video) and post it to the world

She lives in Kansas I can tell you that much

Quote:

fapjack said:

QFT

--------------------
“Some part of me can't wait to see what life's going to come up with next!
        Anticipation without the usual anxiety.
  And underneath it all is the feeling that we both belong here,
        Just as we are, right now.”

The universe is change;Life is opinion

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Wonder Junkie]
    #20012624 - 05/20/14 01:58 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Wonder Junkie said:
Quote:

Endure said:

She lives in Kansas I can tell you that much

Quote:

fapjack said:

QFT

Kansas, what a fucking asshole. i bet she has a username on this website and we aint even know it

--------------------

OnlineTheGreenArrow
Pigasus For President!
Male

#20012671 - 05/20/14 02:11 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

I doubt it.  She knows how much everybody hates her skeezy ass here.  She's a piece of shit, and I don't think that she'd wanna be reminded all the time of that.  As this comes up periodically all over the boards.

She'd rather stick to her own website and her youtube channel where she can dictate the comments that can stay.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever.  Always thinking that just behind that narrow door at his favorite bar; Men in red woollen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20012679 - 05/20/14 02:14 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

she has a forum?

i want to raid it

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
rolling in my fuego
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Endure] * 2
    #20012690 - 05/20/14 02:17 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

She's had more than one account here. We ran her off every time.

--------------------

OnlineTheGreenArrow
Pigasus For President!
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20012714 - 05/20/14 02:29 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Ya but fuck her though right? 
If she were a Nazi she'd have been tried for war crimes.  The shit she did to that boy aint right.

--------------------

InvisibleEndure
The Anal Demon
Male User Gallery

#20012796 - 05/20/14 02:57 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

fuck

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

#20164748 - 06/21/14 06:22 PM (1 month, 1 hour ago)

Can someone help me find a picture of Brandon Green? No way he deserved that mutilation.

Before, and after pics would be prefered, but i just wanna see what he looks(ed) like.

--------------------
Are you lost?

InvisibleNiffla
IDK LOL
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, TX
    #20164862 - 06/21/14 06:49 PM (1 month, 46 minutes ago)

Quote:

Legend said:
Can someone help me find a picture of Brandon Green? No way he deserved that mutilation.

Before, and after pics would be prefered, but i just wanna see what he looks(ed) like.

Sup Legend! Didn't read the full thread so I'm not sure what all has been said on this, but there's an extensive article that really wasn't all that old on the whole situation. Apparently Green is still severely affected by what happened that night. And I mean physically. Like he can barely wear jeans to this day because he's so sensitive down there.

--------------------

Drugs to do list: Tylenol PM, Bayer, Vicks cough lozenges (cherry flavor), Allegra, Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate, Hydrocortisone cream Cortizone 10, Robitussin DM, Walmart brand Advil, Icy Hot back patches, regular Icy Hot, Ipecac

OnlineTheGreenArrow
Pigasus For President!
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Niffla]
    #20164998 - 06/21/14 07:25 PM (1 month, 10 minutes ago)

What I want to know is whether or not she actually had a sacrificial robe made to religiously sacrifice Green or if that was just all the fucked up psychedelics/disassociatives that they were feeding him.

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

#20165004 - 06/21/14 07:26 PM (1 month, 9 minutes ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Legend said:

Sup Legend! Didn't read the full thread so I'm not sure what all has been said on this, but there's an extensive article that really wasn't all that old on the whole situation. Apparently Green is still severely affected by what happened that night. And I mean physically. Like he can barely wear jeans to this day because he's so sensitive down there.

sup niffla, hows it been? feel like we havent talked in forever. do you not post as much?

but god damn, thats so shitty. i wish i knew what he did to deserve what happened.

Maybe he spoke out against snitching or something idk

--------------------
Are you lost?

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

#20165030 - 06/21/14 07:32 PM (1 month, 3 minutes ago)

nvm i just went to the first post, and saw a pic of green. looks like a nice dude.

i just wanna know why they fucked him up os bad.

--------------------
Are you lost?

InvisibleNiffla
IDK LOL
Male User Gallery

#20165205 - 06/21/14 08:22 PM (30 days, 23 hours ago)

Yeah man it definitely been a minute. Just haven't been posting as much for whatever reason.

But yeah, I can't remember exactly -- maybe somebody can give a more accurate version than me, but if I recall correctly Skinner was pissed at Green because Green & Cole were fucking at one point or some shit. Then when he/Cole got Green in a room all fucked up beyond comprehension they started the torturing. Something like that.

--------------------

Drugs to do list: Tylenol PM, Bayer, Vicks cough lozenges (cherry flavor), Allegra, Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate, Hydrocortisone cream Cortizone 10, Robitussin DM, Walmart brand Advil, Icy Hot back patches, regular Icy Hot, Ipecac

InvisibleNiffla
IDK LOL
Male User Gallery

#20165213 - 06/21/14 08:25 PM (30 days, 23 hours ago)

Here you go, bro. It's an extremely long read -- but worth it. It'll explain everything.

http://thislandpress.com/gordon-todd-skinner/

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

#20165219 - 06/21/14 08:26 PM (30 days, 23 hours ago)

sweet, thanks for the link

--------------------
Are you lost?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Delicious Bacon, Microscope, San Pedro

Community >> The Pub