Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpace Monkey
DMT trip simulation
    #18221483 - 05/06/13 08:49 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

If anyone wants to know what a DMT trip might be like, check this video out. At 6:12 in the video, there is a computer animated simulation of Alex Grey's "Net of Being" painting, which is a painting that tried to capture what he saw during one of his smoked DMT trips. The rest of the video is not based on DMT as far as I know, although it is very psychedelic.

Not all DMT trips are like this, their content can be very different from person to person, although sometimes (especially when blasting off simultaneously) people's trips are remarkably similar. The one time I tried it the vision I had was not like this, at all. Not even close. However, my trip was very similar to my friend who smoked it at the same time as me's trip.

The video does at least give an insight as to the visionary potential of DMT.

Again, at 6:12 the DMT inspired part begins.

Edited by Space Monkey (05/06/13 08:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: Space Monkey]
    #18221543 - 05/06/13 09:19 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've never done dmt but i always imagined it similar to an astral projection. When people talk about hearing a buzzing noise, and the landscapes of visuals, someone please , if you've experienced both let make a comparison.

Also as far as multiple people experiencing the same thing, a friend of mine said he heard all dmt trips are the same, for everyone, if only dmt is smoked.

I know this to be bullshit, but the biggest mindfuck to me while tripping, is that i'll never know what anyone else's thought process is like. This is also my biggest revelation from tripping, your life is only a compilation of memories being produced, and no one will ever have the experience you have had.

Sorry OP if i got off topic on your thread, just a few things this topic got me pondering.

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

OfflineSpace Monkey
Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #18221629 - 05/06/13 09:55 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I think it is possible to know what other people's thought processes are like, through telepathy. I believe in telepathy due to an awesome acid trip I had two years ago, it changed how I view the world a great deal. I don't think thoughts are entirely internal to us, I think they can float about us as projections from our mind. I think we can plug into and experience each other vicariously, ironically enough with reference to the music video's name.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: Space Monkey]
    #18221645 - 05/06/13 10:02 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I enjoy drawing my trips.

but im sure they are working on some 3d rendering software and exponential line based algorithms we can probably design a software program that uses relativity through Pythagorans theorem to make a self replicating shapes and programming AI to them that has infinite possibilities based on tessellation calculations.

a self manifesting 3D DMT visionary rendering program operating on a type of statistical analysis of past and present dimensions to calculate a representation of the future dimensions.

maybe even an interactive video game hah

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Edited by SleepyE (05/06/13 10:05 AM)

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: SleepyE]
    #18222416 - 05/06/13 01:24 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry mate, they're absolutely nothing like that for me. God I wish I could record the inside of my head and show it to you.

DMT is a much more subjective hallucinogen than many of the others.

What I mean is, on acid, mesc or shrooms, they all have their characters, but there's a lot of similar hallucinations going on.

Edited by mrjynxx (05/06/13 01:39 PM)

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: mrjynxx]
    #18222768 - 05/06/13 02:39 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

thats because description changes the experience to be slightly different compared to the source main vein experience of DMT(its said to be the source of hallucination)

and things like mescaline and shrooms operate on a lower frequency of oscillation so its like a different lens of the whole infinite potential of the experience.

so with heavy doses of shrooms it can be very very similar if not identical to a dmt or ayahuasca trip

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Edited by SleepyE (05/06/13 02:39 PM)

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #18224906 - 05/06/13 10:07 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SleepyE said:
thats because description changes the experience to be slightly different compared to the source main vein experience of DMT(its said to be the source of hallucination)

and things like mescaline and shrooms operate on a lower frequency of oscillation so its like a different lens of the whole infinite potential of the experience.

so with heavy doses of shrooms it can be very very similar if not identical to a dmt or ayahuasca trip

That, my dear Shroomerites, is quite possibly the best post I've seen on the Shroomery in a looooooooooong time.

Spot on bro, peace.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT trip simulation [Re: mrjynxx]
    #18224926 - 05/06/13 10:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

thanks! :rail2:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag