Home | Community | Message Board

DaVinci Vaporizer
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWaarlock
Psychedelic Afghan
Male

How do i smoke DMT out of an oil burner(meth pipe)?
    #18001366 - 03/24/13 12:27 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Alright last time i did DMT, some had to light it for me and i forgot lol. So what are the step to step guidelines on oil burner smoking?

--------------------
I declare that there is no God but God, and Muhammad is the final messenger.

Entheogens used- Cannabis, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, Dimethyltryptamine, Mescaline, Ayahuasca (Both someday down the road)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineganjasmuggler
Loc: Canada
Re: How do i smoke DMT out of an oil burner(meth pipe)? [Re: Waarlock]
    #18001385 - 03/24/13 12:32 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

What my friend likes to do is first put the DMT into the pipe in the bowl section. Then slowly run the lighter underneath it until it liquefies. (make sure to not overheat it or it will vaporize and you will lose the goodies) Then lightly run the lighter under the pipe until you see vapor start to rise. Then lightly suck in until you get enough. Hold for as long as you can, then take another.

Remember to lightly suck in or you will burn your throat. Some people I know try to hit it like its a weed pipe or something then complain how their throat got burned. Just lightly suck.

Edited by ganjasmuggler (03/24/13 12:34 AM)

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Vicarious

Re: How do i smoke DMT out of an oil burner(meth pipe)? [Re: ganjasmuggler]
    #18001441 - 03/24/13 12:46 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I smoked DMT out of an oil burner piece for several months.  Then I got an Eclipse Vape, which is essentially the same concept only much easier to use and more convenient.  But that's not the point here.

I would, before you add your DMT, or afterward if you've got a torch lighter, heat all the glass of the bulb to help prevent condensation of the vapor.  Then you want to hold the lighter below the DMT in the bulb, but don't actually let the flame touch the glass.  What's important here is that the flame isn't what's vaporizing the DMT; it's the hot glass.  This is something that's fundamentally different about these kinds of pieces.  Keep that in mind while you're heating it.  With a traditional pipe, the heat goes away when the lighter goes off.  With a piece like an oil burner, the glass will stay hot, and you don't need to apply heat to it constantly once it's hot enough.  You're going to want to roll the pipe so that the melted DMT is exposed to different parts of the glass, if that makes any sense.  It's easier to demonstrate than to explain, but I'll try and be concise.  Keep the lighter straight below the DMT, and roll the pipe.  The melted DMT should remain at the bottom of the pipe above the flame, but the glass will be moving.  You do this back and forth to keep it from getting too hot and to spread out the DMT a little bit.  Once the glass gets hot enough, you start inhaling very slowly.  You won't know if it's hot enough until you've got experience with it, so you should heat it just a little bit and then begin inhaling very slowly while rolling the piece as described above.  Once the glass gets hot enough, vapor will form if you're inhaling.  Just like how you inhale while you light a regular pipe, you want to inhale while you heat an oil burner.  Once vapor starts to form, ease off on the heat because the glass doesn't need a constant heat source to remain hot.  It will continue to vaporize it without constant heat.  You should back the flame off of it once it starts to vaporize, and continue rolling it.  If the vapor disappears, you'll need more heat.  It's a technique that takes time to develop, but you eventually get the hang of it and figure out how far away to hold the flame while it's giving off vapor to keep it hot enough without getting too hot so it doesn't burn.

This description is probably pretty hard to follow and understand, but that's essentially it.  Hopefully that made sense.  If not, I can try and clarify any parts that are confusing.

:cheers:

--------------------

OfflineWaarlock
Psychedelic Afghan
Male

Re: How do i smoke DMT out of an oil burner(meth pipe)? [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #18001518 - 03/24/13 01:04 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Alright Psilomaniac so basically,
1. Beforehand light the bulb area
2.Load DMT
3.Use lighter and roll at the same time with your thumb and index finger
4.Lay off the lighter, keep rolling gently and inhale slowly
5.Blast off ?

--------------------

Entheogens used- Cannabis, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, Dimethyltryptamine, Mescaline, Ayahuasca (Both someday down the road)

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
    #18001576 - 03/24/13 01:22 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I smoke DMT out of a oil burner as well, and everyone has mentioned a similar mention which I use to smoke DMT.

However, my issue is actually loading the DMT..
If I try to load through the tube, some of the DMT stays behind and not all makes it to the bulb area, and the hole at the top is so small, that I have to put DMT on a folded piece of paper to try to let gravity get it in the hole and risk losing some.

I'm not trying to steal the thread, but this information would probably also help the thread starter.

--------------------

Have any spare Bitcoins you'd like to give to another traveler?
It'd be appreciated! Peace, Love, and Light your way.
BTC Address: 1NYs5QwPm6EAWEXkdQd7rLiSdcTiPpW2Yo

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Vicarious

#18001655 - 03/24/13 01:45 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ArtieFartie said:
I smoke DMT out of a oil burner as well, and everyone has mentioned a similar mention which I use to smoke DMT.

However, my issue is actually loading the DMT..
If I try to load through the tube, some of the DMT stays behind and not all makes it to the bulb area, and the hole at the top is so small, that I have to put DMT on a folded piece of paper to try to let gravity get it in the hole and risk losing some.

I'm not trying to steal the thread, but this information would probably also help the thread starter.

Make a small funnel cone out of a notecard and tape it up so it doesn't unroll itself.  Works wonders.

Quote:

Waarlock said:
Alright Psilomaniac so basically,
1. Beforehand light the bulb area
2.Load DMT
3.Use lighter and roll at the same time with your thumb and index finger
4.Lay off the lighter, keep rolling gently and inhale slowly
5.Blast off ?

1. Yeah, you just don't want the whole bulb to be cold, because the vapor will try and condense on it.  Not a huge deal, but it's helpful especially for pieces like the Eclipse Vape.  I included it to be concise, but if you omitted this step, it wouldn't be a big deal.

2. Yup.  A notecard funnel/cone type thing would work very well for this.

3. Yeah, use your thumb and index finger holding the stem to rotate back and forth, slowly.  Not too much.  Just enough for the DMT, once melted, to flow back and forth between a small portion of the bottom of the glass bulb.  No need to get too crazy with it.

4. Yeah, apply heat while inhaling until vapor forms.  If you gently apply heat, you can get it to the right temperature to vaporize and continue to apply a little heat to maintain the temperature.  Just remember that the glass is vaporizing the DMT, not the flame, so the flame doesn't need to be constantly applied at full blast once it begins to vaporize.  Applying more heat increases the temperature of the glass.  The glass will cool very slowly, so once it hits the right temperature, it should take very minimal heat to maintain the necessary temperature.  Remember that you need to be inhaling for it to start really vaporizing, and that you shouldn't be inhaling too quickly.  It's kind of like using a magic flight launch box, if you've ever used one of those.

5. Hopefully :grin:

I would also recommend you don't add more spice than you intend to smoke right then and there.  If left to sit, it will oxidize, and if it's burned, it will form a black caked layer on the bottom of the bulb, which is both harsh and littered with oxidized DMT.  Personally, I find DMT-oxide much much less pleasant than regular DMT.  I attribute almost all of my bad DMT trips to this.

Good luck!  Safe travels! :peace:

--------------------

OfflineWaarlock
Psychedelic Afghan
Male

Re: How do i smoke DMT out of an oil burner(meth pipe)? [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #18002762 - 03/24/13 11:36 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the help

--------------------

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#18002791 - 03/24/13 11:43 AM (1 year, 6 months ago)

In order to smoke from a meth pipe you do this:

Quote:

Dosile Kouki said:

• keep flame an inch away atleast at all times.
  • flame pointed directly towards crystal/puddle
  • heat untill vapors start pouring out
  • inhale as slowly as you can and roll the pipe side to side with fingers and thumb
  • once it dies down start heating it again from an inch away
  • dont overheat it -- more flame can mean more smoke but can also mean you waste and burn your product

this is what it looks like

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Vicarious

Re: How do i smoke DMT out of an oil burner(meth pipe)? [Re: Dawks]
    #18005208 - 03/24/13 08:11 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Waarlock said:
Thanks for the help

You're welcome!

Quote:

Dawks said:
In order to smoke from a meth pipe you do this:

Visual aid is helpful!  Thanks, Dawks :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer