Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleaw11driver
Male

Loc: land of blue foot
molly questions
    #17865024 - 02/25/13 06:31 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

So i just acquired a half gram of molly and im unsure about how to take it? Dont have a MG scale so im not sure if i should make capsules and try to get an even amount into them or just bust little lines out? So to cap or to snort that is the question...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Loc: United States
Re: molly questions [Re: aw11driver]
    #17865047 - 02/25/13 06:35 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i personally like eating it. you dont have to have it in caps to eat it. it tastes bad, but its not unbearable. usually i just take my drivers license to scoop a little bit out of the bag and eyeball about a nickel size and then drop it as far back in my mouth as possible. then i have a tasty drink (preferably powerade or something hydrating) ready with the lid off to quickly wash it down and help with the taste.

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: molly questions [Re: sailing]
    #17865051 - 02/25/13 06:36 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half to fully kick in. i suppose it depends on how finely its powderized.

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
    #17865143 - 02/25/13 06:53 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I usually scrunch it up between two spoons and add to some water. Stir it and down the hatch. Maybe wash the glass with some more water.

Use something like a shotglass and create 5 even piles.

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Offline11nova
Bipolar Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginha
Re: molly questions [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #17865170 - 02/25/13 06:58 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

How much were you thinking about taking? I hope you weren't planning on taking all .5

Just swallow it and chase it with some liquid. Do you know if it's good stuff or if it's cut with anything? Was it from a trusted source?

--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: molly questions [Re: 11nova]
    #17865180 - 02/25/13 07:00 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I'd take all 5, but thats only cause i go hard in the motherfuckin molly

for a beginner, you should take about 1/5th of what you have there. If, and only if, after an hour you dont feel anything, take another 1/5th

--------------------

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

#17865190 - 02/25/13 07:02 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks guys. I cant wait till friday! The guy who got me the molly said his dudes got some doses too so its like xmas time. I trust this guy hes an inlaw and wouldnt fuck me over with rcs.  So there any difference with molly vs pressed pills other than the fact you know its legit? He said its pretty clean. And no i didnt plan on taking the whole half. I was thinking of maybe a little bump to see how it is. He said him and his gf just do little bumps at a time.

Offlinesum_peeps
Psychedelic Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: molly questions [Re: 11nova]
    #17865236 - 02/25/13 07:08 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

You could always try plugging, I've heard it is awesome and is more efficient but never tried it. Snorting is "meh" the peak is more intense and it comes on faster but doesn't last as long and after the peak it mostly goes away. Eating is the way to go with a couple bumps right as you peak.

--------------------
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.
It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along.
~ '][' {[]} {[]} {[_,

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#17865272 - 02/25/13 07:12 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Some people don't know better, so don't assume that because he's an inlaw its safe. Molly is a hard drug anyway so in my mind the danger between molly and other rolling-type rcs isn't that much different. Usually when I look at it I look for if there is clearly one kind powder or not. make sure you have plenty of water available as its highly dehydrating. I like molly better than pressed pills because I have had very few cases sketchy molly.

--------------------

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

#17865347 - 02/25/13 07:24 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I understand that being an inlaw dont mean its safe, him and his gf do it alot and are into that scene so i hope he knows his shit lol!! Ive only had pressed pills twice in my teens, the bacardi bats which was pretty weak, didnt feel much and white sun flowers which were MDA. The mda kicked my ass. Ill be sure to have lots of water but not too much as i hear thats just as bad. Eh im not sure about plugging. Never attempted that before. I think some gatorade might be the way to go.

Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#17865759 - 02/25/13 08:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i do not know about the area or scene around you, but around here it is horrible. molly could  be crystal meth, methylone or even niacin. pretty much anything but MDMA. sure itll get you high and feel nice. but it sure as hell is not MDMA

--------------------
its that bitter-sweet-sour, electric-smooth-twang. everything you ever have, are. or will feel along with every emotion, joy, hate, love, fear or aspiration burning down your nerves and into the fabric of your place in this existence at ten thousand degrees above and below zero will you find yourself wondering if you've been dead or alive this whole time. being born over and over only to die over and over hoping the wheel stops in the same place it started when you spun it, and when it finally does and you can step back and take a nice deep breath you realize how beautiful life is, remember, wake up to the most beautiful day of your life every single day, its just the way.

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: molly questions [Re: whitelights]
    #17865794 - 02/25/13 08:38 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I would start with 1/5 of what you have there.

If the initial dose is insufficient you will be stuck in limbo, feeling queasy and jittery, waiting for something that is just not going to happen.

The first dose should hit you properly and give you what I call 'glass knees', then you use bumps to keep it going.

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#17865847 - 02/25/13 08:48 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tripsurfer said:
The first dose should hit you properly and give you what I call 'glass knees', then you use bumps to keep it going.

exactly.
first dose is always bigger than the rest of the doses. generally the first dose should be oral and any following doses should be intranasal.
definately go with the 1/5th of what you have. it should be enough that if it's not right you can tell. ive seen people get a little freaked on too much molly if they're not used to rolling hard.

--------------------

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

#17866142 - 02/25/13 09:30 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

Tripsurfer said:

exactly.
first dose is always bigger than the rest of the doses. generally the first dose should be oral and any following doses should be intranasal.
definately go with the 1/5th of what you have. it should be enough that if it's not right you can tell. ive seen people get a little freaked on too much molly if they're not used to rolling hard.

Thanks man ill use caution when dosing. Ive read that 2cb is similar to mdma but some what easier? Ive been doing that lately so i feel somewhat prepared, but im sure nothing can really prep you. Im going to read some trip reports before i go in though.

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#17866190 - 02/25/13 09:37 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

ive never tried 2c-b, but ive had 2c-i, 2C-x's are definately more psychedelic than mdma, so if you can handle 2c-b, you'll definately have a grand time on molly.

--------------------

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

#17866360 - 02/25/13 10:08 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Thats the only 2c ive had. Mda is hella psychedelic compared to 2cb. And ive had lsd and shrooms so i should be ok, just wasnt sure what to expect and wanted to know the best way to injest.  So you ever do molly at home just hanging out and smoking up? Thats my normal routine now a days when i trip. Id be doing it alone maybe my gf but who knows. Am i going about my setting the wrong way lol. Sorry if im bombing you with questions.

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#17866465 - 02/25/13 10:27 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

ive done it at home, i dont get as much out of it as i do doing it around or with friends though. home might be the ideal place to give molly a test run, but dont make up your mind on molly until youve done it with or around friends because that is when it is truly magic. molly is a very social drug to me, it leads to some incredibly deep conversations and developing tighter bonds between friends.

--------------------

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

#17866548 - 02/25/13 10:46 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yeah im just worried i might get bored. I can always take my dog for a long walk around the neighborhood to blow off some energy. Ill make sure to have water for each of us.

Offlinelovesexdubstep
buy the ticket, take the ride

#17866554 - 02/25/13 10:47 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

harm reduction: get a scale, get it tested, and start low. oral caps will do just fine.

--------------------

molly :loveeyes: lucy :tripping: maryjane :bigblunt:
resident med student, PM science based questions :teacher:

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: molly questions [Re: lovesexdubstep]
    #17866568 - 02/25/13 10:50 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Good advice^ive personally never done that but the molly scene is good in my area.

Do you have Xbox live?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag