Home | Community | Message Board

Weed Seed Shop
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr.
    #17748271 - 02/05/13 09:49 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I am honest, and although I of course suspected that the secret services of the US government had assassinated Dr Martin Luther King, I yet do not know that this trial--which you'll learn all about below--actually took place!! Didn't know.I KNEW about the OJ Simpson trial, and the Michael Jackson trial, but this one NO.

So did you? Who will honestly say here they HAD known about it, and if so can you link us to any previous threads from the past who have mentioned about this trial in 1999 which found the government GUILTY of murdering Martin Luther King? I would be interested to add those threads to me current research about this.

Quote:

US corporate media did not cover the trial, interview the King family, and textbooks omit this information. Journalist and author, James Douglass: [71]

“I can hardly believe the fact that, apart from the courtroom participants, only Memphis TV reporter Wendell Stacy and I attended from beginning to end this historic three-and-one-half week trial. Because of journalistic neglect scarcely anyone else in this land of ours even knows what went on in it. After critical testimony was given in the trial’s second week before an almost empty gallery, Barbara Reis, U.S. correspondent for the Lisbon daily Publico who was there several days, turned to me and said, "Everything in the U.S. is the trial of the century. O.J. Simpson’s trial was the trial of the century. Clinton’s trial was the trial of the century. But this is the trial of the century, and who’s here?" ” source

So awakening to this deepens one's understanding of JFK and 9/11, that---there can EVEN be events like this where a court of law no less could accuse the government and yet even THEN somehow this vitally important information is kept suppressed!!

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: zzripz]
    #17748316 - 02/05/13 10:07 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I try to be skeptical but whether you believe in these various conspiracies or not, you can't really argue that the CIA and other government organizations suppressed information that could be critical to these investigations and have remained silent in the face of unanswered questions.  People act like it is somehow offensive and a character flaw to want to know the whole story.  Very suspiscious to say the least.

--------------------
MrM

InvisibleEnlil
The Johnny Appleseed of Hope™
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: zzripz] * 3
    #17748349 - 02/05/13 10:17 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Lol...There was no verdict of guilty in this case.  This was a civil suit against a man named Jowers.

The U.S. Government wasn't a party to the case, and there was no judgment rendered against the government or the police department.  You're just spreading more lies, bro.

--------------------
Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Ellis Dee said, "And those kids in CT deserved to die and I'm glad they're dead. I am glad that the survivors will have to "live with it" too. hahaha"

OfflineTryscair
Awesome-Dog
Male

Loc: Cactonia
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: Enlil]
    #17748357 - 02/05/13 10:21 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Ah I knew it! All is lies! Even the truth is a lie by omission of details.

--------------------
You can't teach AwesumDawg lame tricks

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

#17748376 - 02/05/13 10:27 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

You don't think the fact that Dr. King's family believes this to be the truth, and the fact that almost all US media outlets completely neglected to provide any coverage whatsoever is at all significant?

Quote:

Dexter King:
"No, he [Mr. Lloyd Jowers] named the shooter. The shooter was the Memphis Police Department Officer, Lt. Earl Clark who he named as the killer. Once again, beyond that you had credible witnesses that named members of a Special Forces team who didn't have to act because the contract killer succeeded, with plausible denial, a Mafia contracted killer"

Does this families beliefs, and the court findings in their favor factor into this situation at all to you?

--------------------
MrM

InvisibleEnlil
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #17748409 - 02/05/13 10:38 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

The family's belief isn't relevant at all. They have emotional reasons to believe what they believe.  The jury found Mr. Jowers conspired to kill MLK.  The government wasn't involved in the trial, and didn't present a case.

As far as media outlets go, I don't see why they would have cared.  It's a suit for $100 brought against one man.  It doesn't sell papers or advertising.

--------------------
Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Ellis Dee said, "And those kids in CT deserved to die and I'm glad they're dead. I am glad that the survivors will have to "live with it" too. hahaha"

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

#17748457 - 02/05/13 10:58 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

There were some interesting facts that came out in the trial which were accepted by a jury:

skip to 3m53s

It would seem that Jowers was involved in organizing the hit and Ray was not the hitman.  I don't see why we should discount his testimony, and the testimony of other credible people at the scene of the assassination.

In FBI memos it is revealed they thought he was "the most dangerous Negro in the country".  They monitored him, bugged his rooms, tapped his phones without probable cause of crime.  Members of our government threatened to frame him for having a homosexual affair with Bayard Rustin.  These facts alone are deeply disturbing to me.  National heroes were treated as an enemy of the state, against the will of the people, for person ideological reasons.

--------------------
MrM

InvisibleEnlil
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #17748626 - 02/05/13 11:49 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I haven't suggesting discounting anyone's testimony.  I haven't seen his testimony or read it.  I just have a problem with people who make claims that are unsupported.  The OP of this thread does precisely that.

--------------------
Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

#17748978 - 02/05/13 01:26 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Yeah, two lies don't make a truth I guess.  It would be nice if people didn't all seem to go to one extreme or the other.

--------------------
MrM

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck Flag
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17752499 - 02/05/13 11:36 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
There were some interesting facts that came out in the trial which were accepted by a jury:

skip to 3m53s

It would seem that Jowers was involved in organizing the hit and Ray was not the hitman.  I don't see why we should discount his testimony, and the testimony of other credible people at the scene of the assassination.

In FBI memos it is revealed they thought he was "the most dangerous Negro in the country".  They monitored him, bugged his rooms, tapped his phones without probable cause of crime.  Members of our government threatened to frame him for having a homosexual affair with Bayard Rustin.  These facts alone are deeply disturbing to me.  National heroes were treated as an enemy of the state, against the will of the people, for person ideological reasons.

funny how what the twat in the video, your claims as to what was accepted by
the jury as evidence and what's given by zzripz do not coincide with the
actual trial transcripts as hosted on The King Center website... no whay
would that be?

http://www.thekingcenter.org/civil-case-king-family-versus-jowers

--------------------
Winter is a murderous whore -XLCaps

InvisibleGilgamesh18S
No stal invalid poll

Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17752523 - 02/05/13 11:38 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Why make king a martyr if anything the government bends over backwards to appease blacks

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17752814 - 02/06/13 12:22 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Why make king a martyr if anything the government bends over backwards to appease blacks

maybe it was political, the trial mentioned in the OP was in 1999 under a
democrat president, the president on 4/4/1968 was Lyndon Johnson, also a
democrat, it's  well known fact that democrats were opposed to, blacks,
segregation and civil rights and tend to be extremely volatile and violent
and as it just so happens, MLK was a Republican and a black civil rights leader

it's the great democrat conspiracy

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214M
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17753103 - 02/06/13 01:05 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

They didn't bend over backwords for King.  They harrassed him forever on his infedility, communist friends/positions, antiwar positions, and so forth.  All of this makes the government look very bad.

Hoover was a criminal thug and I really don't think this is a good argument against a government assasination of King.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17753255 - 02/06/13 01:29 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I did not learn about the specific ways MLK was targetted I mentioned from that trial.  The FBI memos were released as part of FOIA I believe, and the false accusations of an affair between King and Rustin is according to a documentary on Rustin I watched last night on PBS.  I didn't mean to imply that information came out during the trial, sorry if that was unclear.  I was pointing out examples of ways that MLK was targetted by agents of the government leading up to his assassination.

King had supporters and opponents in both the Democrat and Republican parties as far as I know.  This doesn't seem to be a clean cut partisan issue.  There are surely examples of racism in both parties then and now.  I'm willing to accept that LBJ could have been connected to or show some level of complicity involving the assassination of MLK as well as JFK.  I have no hard evidence of this, but I don't discount the possibility.

I haven't read the partial transcript you posted.  I'll take a look and see if anything interests me.

--------------------
MrM

Invisiblepassifloracaerulea
glass miner
Male User Gallery

Loc: black rock city 6:45@espl...
Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #17753862 - 02/06/13 04:06 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

bush connected, never!!! seriously though, if you look at the evidence, george bush senior and many of his buddies should be tried in a court of law. they'll have the best lawyers, so i wish someone would seriously just take care of these problems the old way. i fear prison and have 2 kids so i would never consider this, but many don't fear prison and could get rid of the scum on the earth, not just pawn politicians and innocent children(corporate/usda bounce arounds etc...) it seems so ridiculously obvious what the answer is right now, but the guns are all pointed at our children. clearly some foreign agency must bomb the federal reserve institutions and our banks. jeesh that would just be awful!!! i'd love the wild west again with electric blue lighting wire, hangings, burning man gone truly wild, warranted vigilante shootings... i know these all have their problems but they're better than massive cell block federal, state, and private industrial prispon complexes where we have to produce cheap crap made in america. that's what alot those signs mean. made in america usually means made in prison. this is what we've become. there are exceptions to the rule of course and some quality shit does come out of america, but we have to look at the facts to have an honest conversation about why america is so violent and our youth is saying fuck it to all of us, even to kindergartners now. it'll only get worse till something drastic takes place for a long period of time to heal the psychological wounds caused by people in the society being forced to their last dollar, or picked on like the original postal workers who went berzerk in the 80's. ahh... probably preaching to the quoir anyway...

Edited by passifloracaerulea (02/06/13 04:24 AM)

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

Re: US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #17753932 - 02/06/13 04:46 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Seems off topic.  I don't really harbor any homocidal fantasies, I'm just speculating at this point and largely undecided.  Part of me thinks they are just cogs in the machine we all take part in.

--------------------
MrM

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17754427 - 02/06/13 09:42 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
I did not learn about the specific ways MLK was targetted I mentioned from that trial.  The FBI memos were released as part of FOIA I believe, and the false accusations of an affair between King and Rustin is according to a documentary on Rustin I watched last night on PBS.  I didn't mean to imply that information came out during the trial, sorry if that was unclear.  I was pointing out examples of ways that MLK was targetted by agents of the government leading up to his assassination.

there were hookers in MLKs room the night before his death, MLK was known
as a womanizer so why would it be inconceivable that this affair was legit

Quote:

I'm willing to accept that LBJ could have been connected to or show some level of complicity involving the assassination of MLK as well as JFK.  I have no hard evidence of this, but I don't discount the possibility.

I made that shit up, I'm sure I could have found a tiny bit of truth to
embellish the lie and started my own conspiracy theory but it's an example
of how these things get started

Quote:

I haven't read the partial transcript you posted.  I'll take a look and see if anything interests me.

the partial? it's the King Center, why would they post a partial
transcript, maybe check the top of the page for the link to the
full transcript in PDF

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
certifiedpoopface

#17756195 - 02/06/13 04:23 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Affairs are one thing, but a clergyman having a homosexual affair would be scandalous, especially right on the tail end of the 1950s.

Quote:

While Rustin helped to orchestrate King's rise to power, his sexuality made King and the movement vulnerable to attack. Rustin never hid his sexuality; It was an "open secret." In 1960, King and Rustin planned to stage a demonstration at the Democratic National Convention in Los Angeles. Adam Clayton Powell, the Congressman from Harlem, feared the demonstrations would undermine his own power. Powell called King and told him to cancel the demonstrations, threatening to "reveal" that King and Rustin were having an affair. There was no affair, but King capitulated and Rustin resigned, forced out of the movement he had helped create. http://www.pbs.org/outofthepast/past/p4/rustin.html

There are some pretty in depth theories that LBJ was somehow involved in or aware of JFK's assassination.  Several books were written on that specifically so there is plenty of possible motives and circumstantial evidence available at least.  He was known to deeply resent Kennedy and was quoted as saying "Those SOB's Will Never Embarrass Me Again" in reference to JFK's administration the night before the asassination.  They were both Democrats but they were divided by the tension between "Southern Democrats" and the "East Coast Elitists", which was a big deal in that era, among other things.

There are so many conflicting theories that fly around on these issues I honestly have no idea what to believe, but the official stories seem to be lacking.

--------------------
MrM

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17756560 - 02/06/13 05:24 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
the official stories seem to be lacking.

just because the official story seems to be lacking, it doesnt mean it's not
accurate, look at the conspiracy theories, none of them are ever as complete
as the official story and yet everyone ants to say 'too many unanswered
questions' or some crap while never being able to answer the questions on the
conspiracy version

I always look at the official version with doubt but then I track it as far as
I can and 99% of the time everything is more plausible than the conspiracy

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214M
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #17756855 - 02/06/13 06:11 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
the official stories seem to be lacking.

just because the official story seems to be lacking, it doesnt mean it's not
accurate,

Yep.  And the common tactic seems to be a false choice between two explanations.  Jsut because the 'official story' is wrong, doesn't mean there is any more liklihood another explanation would be correct.

Often the conspiracy posters fall back on negative proofs of unrelated theories, yet they can never connect this to their favored theory(ies).  Its exactly like the muslims who can wax all day about the problems of the bible but never get around to showing how the Quran is more than the fairytale anthology it seems to be.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups