Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Loc: Planet Earf
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: cez]
    #17730292 - 02/02/13 12:45 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Sacred medicine

:greatjob:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #17730660 - 02/02/13 02:35 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
i would prefer that lsd , psilocybin , etc , etc be referred to as sacred medicine rather than drugs.
drugs are harmful and often have very nasty side effects , the same cant be said against psychedelics {with the exception of l.s.a and man made gunk like 2c's etc which isn't healthy at all} unless they are intentionally misused/abused.
there is a difference .

ahhhhhhhhhhh thank ye :thumbup::congrats::)

Edited by zzripz (02/02/13 02:35 AM)

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: topdog82]
    #17730675 - 02/02/13 02:44 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

LSD is still an RC. Threads like this have to make chemists cringe just a little. LSD is a great drug, don't get me wrong, but it's just a drug like any drug. 2CE is right up there with LSD in terms of quality.

If someone likes 25d better than LSD, who are we to say that they're wrong? It's like saying that loving chocolate instead of vanilla is wrong.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #17730676 - 02/02/13 02:44 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
ho hum, you dont know ey? :huxleyfacepalm:

...well beecause it is used by the war on 'DRUGS' people to claim that psychedelics are #JUST drugs# and also harmful like crack, heroin, coke, amphetamines....? duh...?

And like said that word gets used even by some psychedelic users themselves who, being taken in by the scientific materialist myth and propaganda, demand that all that happens when they take psychedelics is 'chemical reaction' and nothing of any real deep meaning occurs.

Why are you making such a fuss because I challenge that de-gradation of what psychedelics are capable of?

I love tripping just like the next guy, but come on man they're drugs. Lets not get on any podium and pretend otherwise. Sure these particular drugs can help our psyches if used correctly. But I'm not seeing the walls breath when I'm sober, el oh el.

You think this yet use the great late Bill Hicks as you avatarrr????? He would destroy your opinion comically to pieces if he heard that gaff. He very MUCH understood psychedelics and his experience and theexperience to be sacred!

Funny you should say about the walls breathing. When I firsty had LSD when 15 what blew me mind was seeing what I had seen before as 'solid matter' breathing, waving, expanding LIVING. Some years later I started reading up on modern physics and about how weird matter was and it all made sense.
Now, your presumptions are what I am warning about---about how when you 'come down' you can get sucked into the sceintific materialist matrix. This myth claims that matter is dead, and in physicalism they even try and explain away consciousness--thats how fukin insane they are. BUT rather there is no separation between consciousness and matter. And psychedelics help us actually experience this living reality.

Edited by zzripz (02/02/13 02:47 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: nooneman]
    #17730696 - 02/02/13 02:53 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
LSD is still an RC. Threads like this have to make chemists cringe just a little. LSD is a great drug, don't get me wrong, but it's just a drug like any drug. 2CE is right up there with LSD in terms of quality.

If someone likes 25d better than LSD, who are we to say that they're wrong? It's like saying that loving chocolate instead of vanilla is wrong.

who cares what makes 'chemists' cringe. Chemists are really humans stuck in a specialized discipline that will most likely not know how to dance or be aware of other aspects of reality! There they are in their whitecoats, all the day long staring down a friggin test tube...? So who carreesss what makes them cringe.
Look think of paint--not sure if this is a good analongy. But here goes. Go and sit in some dreary waiting room with its institutionalized cream coloured walls. Now THAT is 'paint' isn't it?
Now go and look at some painting by an arists that really moves you. THAT is 'paint' too isn't it, but it is much more though isn't it? Would you call that experience--of the painint--'paint' in the same way you would call that creammy coloured paint in the doctors waiting room? AND they are both made of cehmicals lol

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: zzripz]
    #17730741 - 02/02/13 03:12 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Sure, but they're both chemicals. Picasso isn't the only good painter. LSD isn't the only good psychedelic drug. 2CE is another.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: nooneman]
    #17731120 - 02/02/13 06:03 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

well LSD is the mamma of that one. I am noit familiar with it. will have to look into it. In my first post here I said the reason I loved LSD was because it was an 'accident'. I am guessing the one you mentioned was meant to be a specific 'psychedelic'?--a 'designer drug'?

edit# in the description of 2C-E in wikipedia where it says
Quote:

2C-E also seems to make some users more likely to confront personal issues than LSD

This is absolute bull shit. And this is what I mean when people try and call psychedelic 'drugs'. Hate to go all technical on ya, but Dr Grof who is one of the claimed experienced consciousness researchers, and collected a lot of data of peoples experiences with LSD, cause he was an LSD psychotherapist--he terms LSD a "non-specific" and what this means is what it says. That where ordinary drugs are specific for certain things like say aspirin is suppsedly for headaches and thinning of the blood, etc that non-specific means that it rather depends on set&setting. So to assume that 'LSD is less likely to confont issues' than 'abc' is ludicrous. It doesn't mean anything and shows the person claiming it is talkin out of their arse.

Edited by zzripz (02/02/13 07:32 AM)

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Loc: Planet Earf
    #17731824 - 02/02/13 10:42 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
Quote:

zzripz said:

...well beecause it is used by the war on 'DRUGS' people to claim that psychedelics are #JUST drugs# and also harmful like crack, heroin, coke, amphetamines....? duh...?

And like said that word gets used even by some psychedelic users themselves who, being taken in by the scientific materialist myth and propaganda, demand that all that happens when they take psychedelics is 'chemical reaction' and nothing of any real deep meaning occurs.

Why are you making such a fuss because I challenge that de-gradation of what psychedelics are capable of?

I love tripping just like the next guy, but come on man they're drugs. Lets not get on any podium and pretend otherwise. Sure these particular drugs can help our psyches if used correctly. But I'm not seeing the walls breath when I'm sober, el oh el.

You think this yet use the great late Bill Hicks as you avatarrr????? He would destroy your opinion comically to pieces if he heard that gaff. He very MUCH understood psychedelics and his experience and theexperience sacred

Bill Hicks was a comedian. He makes me laugh but I'm not going to worship the guy, or call him Sacred Comedian for that matter. So people who go to therapy and work on themselves with a licensed psychologist...is that a sacred experience. No it's figuring out how to tackle your problems in a real 'nuts and bolt' way. Psyches IME do the same things but with more visual distraction.

--------------------

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
    #17731873 - 02/02/13 10:52 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

for me lsd is beautiful and perfect and brings out who i really am. it has the ability to propel me so deep into my mind that i become part of the universe and realize everything for what it really is. also unlike the 2cx series and nbomes and dox it has zero negative side effects for me. in fact i feel better on the comedown and in the week following the experience than i did before. the only other substance that can compare in my opinion is mushrooms but they are also polar opposites in my opinion and it is easier to somewhat replicate the mushrooms experience (dmt, 4aco dmt, even 25i a bit) although none are really equal to it. i have never come across anything that can replicate lsd in any way shape or form past duration and giving you visuals but lsd visuals to me are also unique in that no other substance can replicate them either.

to me RCs can be very strong and deep ( in my case it was 4aco dmt and 25i that affected me the most but they still didnt produce the profound effects that lsd has on me at a mere 300mcg. they are more for fun in my opinion. they are drugs. but lsd and mushrooms in my opinion ( i know its different for others) cannot be used for fun. the effects are too much to even know what planet you are on. they are fully for exploration in my experiences at least thats what i use them for. b

but with rcs i have to take fairly large doses to get something almost as strong as a regular dose of lsd or mushrooms(5 grams is the least i take though) for me.

if im going to just take something for fun i rather take mdma and some weed and its much more enjoyable maybe take a bit of nitrous as well.

in conclusion the thing that makes lsd so special is  :lsdabc:

when i take it i feel like i am taking pure love and happiness and thats why it is so profound it does not feel like i am ingesting a chemical

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Is LSD just another research chem? [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #17736718 - 02/03/13 04:30 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
Quote:

zzripz said:

You think this yet use the great late Bill Hicks as you avatarrr????? He would destroy your opinion comically to pieces if he heard that gaff. He very MUCH understood psychedelics and his experience and theexperience sacred

Bill Hicks was a comedian. He makes me laugh but I'm not going to worship the guy, or call him Sacred Comedian for that matter. So people who go to therapy and work on themselves with a licensed psychologist...is that a sacred experience. No it's figuring out how to tackle your problems in a real 'nuts and bolt' way. Psyches IME do the same things but with more visual distraction.

Good comedians--which are rare--are nut just funny, though funny is important, but go right to the core of things. So you can't separate his comedy from the meaning he was trying to communicate through it. You saying 'sacred' that way makes me think you mis-understand what i mean by sacred.
OK, in the patriarchal meaning they separate 'sacred' from 'profane', but I dont. I see nature as sacred, warts and shit an all, and psychedelics for me can help you feel this. LSD and shrooms make you giggle, so in a way they are encouraging comedy, because GOOD comedy can see through BS, and there is alot of BS going on in culture that needs seeing through

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder