Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Loc: Planet Earf
3 Hits with family.
    #17592457 - 01/22/13 07:15 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So a little bit of background. My brother who I am really close with flew in from Korea last Tuesday. He flew in because our step-father died. My mom left him actually like almost 10 years prior but there is no denying the impact he had on me and my brother's childhood.

This isn't a terrible thing because I recently had kids and my brother got a chance to see them. We go to the funeral on Friday and then drive back to my mother's hometown afterwards, where the majority of my family live. He wants to take acid with my cousin and my cousin's wife that night. I am really hesitant because of what happened.

I am hesitant because I have put off tripping with people. I just don't like the distraction. When I trip with people I feel like I'm taking a drug instead of spending time with myself working on whats good about me and trying to fix the bad parts. Not that, that's wrong, but I've done that trip. Now it's about high doses, alone. And I always seem to end up in a bubble bath.

But, I also know taking acid with my brother would be really interesting. Something he and I could remember for the rest of our lives. So I end up going with him to my cousins house after spending time with other family. When we get there they're already tripping so we instantly dose. The taste was extremely bitter. I start low and just take one. I see my cousin and his wife dancing and I am slightly anxious but nothing overwhelming. I just know I'm about to be balls deep into the psychedelic state. After about an hour I start feeling it. My brother tells me he doesn't feel anything and wants another one. I dose again with him. Once again the bitter taste takes over my tongue.

I start tripping pretty good at this point. I think I really realized it when I came in from a smoke break to my cousin playing the Tidy Monster video. Satanic, but in a really funny, trippy way, definitely don't suggest it for the weak of mind on acid.

We play this game where we take turns looking at each other asking.

"Do you understand?"

And then whoever is asked randomly ask another person that question. As I'm looking into my family's eyes I see their face changing shades, morphing slightly almost breathing. This is a good game.

My cousin has dance lights that cover the ceiling he puts on electronic music and it's blaring from the speakers. I start talking to my brother and see waves around his face. Talking becomes difficult but I don't give up on it and enjoy hearing us trying to explain the experience. I feel like I am talking too much and tell everyone I am going mute for an hour. I pull out my phone and start the timer. My cousin's wife then scrambles for the remote to put something on. I cover my face with my hoodie and listen to the music from Across the Universe (the movie) in an aspect I've never heard before.

I go to take a piss and my other cousin who is not tripping but very experienced is the living room playing heavy metal. As soon as I get done I hear an Ozzy song where he says, "I just got done coming on 18 bitches." I don't think it was a coincidence he put this on. That is what the pissed felt like and the timer goes off. I go into the trip room and reenact without being perverted on how Ozzy had to have 18 bitches because 17 wouldn't suffice.

"you here, and you lay there, and you go over there, ok i think i'm ready ladies."

I tell my cousin I want more and he drops another hit on my tongue. I continur joking and laughing for a few more hours and then morning comes. I start to feel bad and against everyone's judgement I call my aunt.

I love my aunt though. She was the one who suggested I read Carlos Castaneda. Always pushing me to do better in conversation. Someone I wanted to be around. I call her and ask her to come pick me up. My cousin does not like this but I tell him I will meet her on the street. I get into her car and tell her I'm tripping balls and ask her if she can drive me around to some cool scenic spots. She agrees. She told me she had tripped before but on the drive tells me about how she used to get it on stamps. We go to a local scenic lookout and have one the most amazing, realest conversations I have ever had. It was so beautiful. It was what I was looking for. I go back to her house, shower, eat some fruit, try to sleep without any luck until my brother calls. He wants me to go back over there. I ask my aunt to drive me over there and she agrees. We spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in my cousins backyard drinking beers, smoking joints still tripping.

i went home that night and saw my babies and my girlfriend. I was so happy to be home. Before I left my cousin's house he and his wife dosed again...3 more drops apiece. I couldn't imagine. I was so tired.

I was still tripping until I went to sleep at like 11pm that night. It was a solid 24 hour trip. I have never tripped that long off of acid before, although I have only taken it 6 times prior. I realize that I am a mushroom guy. I just like the trip better, and it's not as long. Plus it's around all year. I agree with my previous decision to only trip alone from now on. As fun and crazy as that experience was, I'm solo dolo.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSalnugs
A NUG OF ?
Male User Gallery

Re: 3 Hits with family. [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #17592514 - 01/22/13 07:22 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

if it was bitter it was prob nbome. i didnt read it all just till you stated it was bitter. just saying

--------------------
I was entering alien ships and walking the walls of my brain , To say the least.

OfflineMrHill
Tripper
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: 3 Hits with family. [Re: Salnugs]
    #17592550 - 01/22/13 07:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

More likely a Dox considering the 24 hour trips. nbomes are usually 6-10 hours long depending on dose

--------------------
"The only one who's really
judging you is yourself.
Nobody else."

-Tame Impala

DOI Overdose Trip Report
:psychsplit:
400 ug LSD Trip Report

OfflineGreen Tea
I Drink Green Tea
Male

#17592571 - 01/22/13 07:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The taste was extremely bitter.

Quote:

It was a solid 24 hour trip.

:awewtf:

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Re: 3 Hits with family. [Re: Green Tea]
    #17592625 - 01/22/13 07:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not going to try and say I'm experienced with LSD, I've only done it a few times. Now shrooms I've lost count...but even though the trip was fun, its pretty shitty someone would pass of something else trippy other than acid. Why not say this isn't acid but it will mimic the effects and its definitely psychedelic? I trusted my cousin but I'm looking up Nbomes and it does seem thats what I took.

I'm confused...

--------------------

OfflineMrHill
Tripper
Male

#17592671 - 01/22/13 07:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
Why not say this isn't acid but it will mimic the effects and its definitely psychedelic?

People want acid, and will pay a lot more for acid. Look at the Dox family. LSD shouldn't last more than 12-14 hours MAX.

And like i said before, nBOMES wont last that long unless you take massive doses. How long did this stuff take to kick in? Real lsd shouldn't take more than 45 minutes.

A lot of us have been sold nbomes/dox as 'cid before. Sadly it's very common nowadays. :feelsbadman:

--------------------
judging you is yourself.
Nobody else."

-Tame Impala

DOI Overdose Trip Report
400 ug LSD Trip Report

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#17592677 - 01/22/13 07:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:
I'm not going to try and say I'm experienced with LSD, I've only done it a few times. Now shrooms I've lost count...but even though the trip was fun, its pretty shitty someone would pass of something else trippy other than acid. Why not say this isn't acid but it will mimic the effects and its definitely psychedelic? I trusted my cousin but I'm looking up Nbomes and it does seem thats what I took.

I'm confused...

24 hour trip and bitter is a DOX chemical

prolly DOC

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineGreen Tea
I Drink Green Tea
Male

#17592717 - 01/22/13 07:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomey Toons said:

I'm confused...

Your cousin or his hookup might not have known.
You shouldn't blame yourself though, how could you have known?
and yes, its totally shitty people pass off research chemicals as something theyre not. People often times suck. :makesmecry:

I once took a couple tabs of what I now believe was an RC. I was having creepy ass auditory hallucinations. Not recommend

OfflineLysergicX7
Lunatic
Male

Loc: Montana, USA
Re: 3 Hits with family. [Re: Green Tea] * 1
    #17592756 - 01/22/13 08:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

man I might just become a chemist just to put some decent L back on the streets.  :lsdabc:

--------------------
“Everybody is fundamentally, the ultimate reality. Not god in the political kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self – the deep down basic whatever there is. And you’re all that… only you’re pretending you’re not.” -Alan Watts

I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD. It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.”
― Albert Hofmann

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Re: 3 Hits with family. [Re: Sheekle]
    #17592776 - 01/22/13 08:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It was VERY bitter, like cover my tongue in battery acid bitter. It took about an hour before I felt it. For my brother who has rarely taken psychs he wasnt feeling it for over an hour. I questioned the bitterness but not the product cause I was tripping. But yea the length did seem weird, although I took three direct drops on my tongue so I thought that was the reason.

Not to condone RC's if that is what it was, but it was pleasant. I am starting to believe this was an RC because I trust this community (hey y'all helped grow my own :mushroom2::eek:) but it was still fun.

But not fun in that this stuff hasn't been around long enough to know long term effects. Only shrooms from now on.

--------------------

OfflineMrHill
Tripper
Male

#17592805 - 01/22/13 08:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Just because it's an RC doesn't mean it can't be fun :rolleyes:
RC's get a bad rep because they're not studied as much, and we don't really know the long term effects of them. Plus they seem to be considerably more dangerous than LSD (i'm specifically referring to dox/nbome series here), as the LD50 is far far lower, and there seem to be allergic reactions to some.

Also, most of the time, RC's are sold as LSD/MDMA/etc, and when an user expects one thing, and they purchase another, it's not always fun :thumbdown:

--------------------
judging you is yourself.
Nobody else."

-Tame Impala

DOI Overdose Trip Report
400 ug LSD Trip Report

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Re: 3 Hits with family. [Re: MrHill]
    #17593139 - 01/22/13 09:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Parrott said:
Just because it's an RC doesn't mean it can't be fun :rolleyes:

Also, most of the time, RC's are sold as LSD/MDMA/etc, and when an user expects one thing, and they purchase another, it's not always fun :thumbdown:

This

And

That

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract