Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEmbryonic
Stranger
Male
First time magic truffles? (will update)
    #17589591 - 01/22/13 10:33 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

So my order of psilocybe hollandia came in today. got 15g. apparently their supposed to be the most potent of the truffles yada yada. says to take half (7.5). im just wondering from experienced users how much 7.5 of p Hollandia compares to dried shrooms? i feel i would have to take all of them (15g) to experience 3g or so of dried mush... on the bright side. I've heard these are way more visual, and the trip is very clean (acid clean), and less confusing with a clear head space.

also I'm taking them tonight so i will update tomorrow with a trip report, as these are pretty cool considering their legal.

thanks

--------------------
Psilocybin, amanita muscaria, LSA,Cocaine, MDMA, MDA, Marijuana, Ecstasy, Speed, Salvia, Pharms,DXM  Wishlist: LSD:(, Mescaline, 25i-NBome, 2C-I, DMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestuckinwonderland
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Embryonic]
    #17589613 - 01/22/13 10:41 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

have fun man idk much about truffles but should be fun

--------------------
Everything above here is a lie

OfflineGoldenArrow
Chasing self up spiral staircase
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: stuckinwonderland]
    #17589630 - 01/22/13 10:46 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'd go for the full lot, my first truffle trip was 20g and was a good dose but a little weak. I tried 10g as a 'meditative' dose and felt virtually nothing.

Offlineveteranva
Stranger

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: GoldenArrow]
    #17589648 - 01/22/13 10:50 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i ate 15 grams about 2 -3 weeks ago had a great time and great visuals which i didnt expect but nothing overwhelming id eat it all end enjoy each batch varys so it could me strong like mine or 10 g could do nothing like what he said^^

Edited by veteranva (01/22/13 10:52 AM)

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: veteranva]
    #17589672 - 01/22/13 10:57 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

depending on the age and species, truffles can be very potent. Eat the whole bag, it should feel somewhat like an eight of standard potency shrooms. Truffles give a different experience in my opinion. Longer than cubes.

20g of truffles was my most powerful psilocybin experience yet. Ego death and then a black out.

I think Im going to have to grow some soon. Its been awhile.

Btw you can grow your own truffles OP if you like them tonight. All you need is a place you can hide a baggie in for a few months. Its so easy its kinda funny.

--------------------

OfflineEmbryonic
Stranger
Male
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #17589777 - 01/22/13 11:23 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
depending on the age and species, truffles can be very potent. Eat the whole bag, it should feel somewhat like an eight of standard potency shrooms. Truffles give a different experience in my opinion. Longer than cubes.

20g of truffles was my most powerful psilocybin experience yet. Ego death and then a black out.

I think Im going to have to grow some soon. Its been awhile.

Btw you can grow your own truffles OP if you like them tonight. All you need is a place you can hide a baggie in for a few months. Its so easy its kinda funny.

i'm very interested. hows it done?

--------------------
Psilocybin, amanita muscaria, LSA,Cocaine, MDMA, MDA, Marijuana, Ecstasy, Speed, Salvia, Pharms,DXM  Wishlist: LSD:(, Mescaline, 25i-NBome, 2C-I, DMT

OfflineAldebaran
Psilo-Scribe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Altered States of Europe
    #17590069 - 01/22/13 12:31 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i feel i would have to take all of them (15g) to experience 3g or so of dried mush

If these are potent truffles, that's probably a realistic expectation.

I did write a long post about the potency of commercial sclerotia here - http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16903065#16903065

If you regularly trip on shrooms, I'd just eat the whole 15g of the hollandia and see what happens. I've not tried the hollandia stuff myself, so I'll be interested to see what you think.

--------------------
I wrote that, but I meant something else

Offlineveteranva
Stranger

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Aldebaran]
    #17590237 - 01/22/13 01:02 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

when i took hollandia last i thought the supplier spiked me with acid but it was just a matured fruit if its matured correctly itll be a strong but id say 3g of dry cubes would be better all around

OfflineEmbryonic
Stranger
Male
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: veteranva]
    #17591522 - 01/22/13 04:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, 8g down the hatch just to test the waters, if its not strong enough I'll smoke (which i usually don't because anxiety, but not an issue if im not tripping hard)

I'l update later, or tomorrow

--------------------

OfflineHostDisorder
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
    #17591621 - 01/22/13 04:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Embryonic said:
Alright, 8g down the hatch just to test the waters, if its not strong enough I'll smoke (which i usually don't because anxiety, but not an issue if im not tripping hard)

Quote:

Embryonic said:

Curious to see how these are. Going to Dam soon and will definitely be getting some truffles.

--------------------
"The ego must be repeatedly resubmerged in the unconscious in order to draw upon the restorative and the creative powers that reside there".

OfflineRockhound
The Rockweiler
Male User Gallery

Loc: hell creek anticline
    #17592169 - 01/22/13 06:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

truffless are b.s. all u suckas who bought em admit to ur friends u were fooled.stop tryin2 say otherwise did u read it?u think dea wouldn't allredy outlaawed a something you could grow in drums full of cow shit buried somewhere?no magic hidden dragon lair grows anywhere eye no of

--------------------
Rocks speak to me, and tell me this:
The Hell Creek formation is a gigantic slab of rocks that covers several western states. It contains an account of the dinosaurs' demise.  In the late Cretaceous period, the first Cannabis species appear, and soon after, all the non-bird dinosaurs disappeared. Obviously, marihuana killed the dinosaurs. That giant meteor that smacked the yucatan peninsula right afterwards, coincidence.

Invisiblestuckinwonderland
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Rockhound]
    #17592233 - 01/22/13 06:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wait so are you saying that these psilicybin truffles are bougus but.... they somehow contain a psycadellic chemical?? because these truffles do contain a psycadellic chem if im not misteaken but somehow they are b.s.? sounds to me like they are legit

--------------------
Everything above here is a lie

OfflineQueen of Kings
Get on with the Fascination
Female User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Northwest, almost
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Rockhound]
    #17592498 - 01/22/13 07:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rockhound said:
truffless are b.s. all u suckas who bought em admit to ur friends u were fooled.stop tryin2 say otherwise did u read it?u think dea wouldn't allredy outlaawed a something you could grow in drums full of cow shit buried somewhere?no magic hidden dragon lair grows anywhere eye no of

That's not very nice.  While I'm sure truffles get a lot of hype, I have to ask: Have you ever grown them?  You might change your mind about them.

That aside, I assume you can't be all bad with Rush lyrics in your signature. :smile:  Buy Clockwork Angels and be amazed.

OfflineEmbryonic
Stranger
Male
    #17593749 - 01/22/13 10:09 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

wow. these things are the real deal. my trip was pretty mild and relaxing for the first couple hours. having very appreciative thoughts and very nice visual in dim lights. then i smoked weed....

after hitting the bong everything started going into over drive. patterns everywhere. insane thoughts... then BAD TRIP. terrible thoughts to why im even alive, felt pretty displeased with my life... im back to normal now but holy shit that went south quick lol...

anyway.. 8g of hollandias is equal to about 2g of cubes. they work, alot more clear than dried cubes too. very easy on the mind

--------------------

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
    #17594603 - 01/23/13 01:12 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Glad you found them enjoyable. Or somewhat. Bad trips can happen with any psychedelic though. I will post you links or you can use the shroomery search engine to learn how to grow your own.

search for the term "sclerotia" and "as easy as cubes"

hope that helps, if not lemme know.:mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinekyoto
greenman

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: AbstraKt_I_Am]
    #17594773 - 01/23/13 02:13 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Eat it all. For some reason the retailers of the scletrotia advice low doses. At least that's what i found out.

--------------------
" Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda

TRADE LIST
https://www.cactusplaza.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/12234/

InvisibleAerial Boundaries
Wildlife Analyst

Loc: London
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: kyoto]
    #17594849 - 01/23/13 02:54 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:facepalm: Why do people insist on smoking weed to bring out their trip more? Even though they know it's likely to cause anxiety?

Most of the bad trip reports I read are due to someone taking a hit and flipping out.

--------------------
"The issue is not whether people are 'good enough' for a particular type of society; rather it is a matter of developing the kind of social institutions that are most conducive to expanding the potentialities we have for intelligence, grace, sociability and freedom." - Paul Goodman (1964)

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Aerial Boundaries]
    #17594874 - 01/23/13 03:08 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Aerial Boundaries said:
:facepalm: Why do people insist on smoking weed to bring out their trip more? Even though they know it's likely to cause anxiety?

Most of the bad trip reports I read are due to someone taking a hit and flipping out.

Weed doesn't cause anxiety in me, just the opposite. I mostly smoke for the nausea, although I'd be lying if I said it wasn't partly to intensify a weakening peak or something.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleAerial Boundaries
Wildlife Analyst

Loc: London
Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17594913 - 01/23/13 03:39 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Quote:

Aerial Boundaries said:

Weed doesn't cause anxiety in me, just the opposite. I mostly smoke for the nausea, although I'd be lying if I said it wasn't partly to intensify a weakening peak or something.

I said likely to. A lot of people get anxiety from it. It makes a trip more confusing and head-on.

The OP should have just rode it out and tried again.

--------------------
"The issue is not whether people are 'good enough' for a particular type of society; rather it is a matter of developing the kind of social institutions that are most conducive to expanding the potentialities we have for intelligence, grace, sociability and freedom." - Paul Goodman (1964)

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: First time magic truffles? (will update) [Re: Aerial Boundaries]
    #17594921 - 01/23/13 03:54 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I know that, I was just giving a reason someone might choose to ignore the risk of anxiety. The certainty of remaining nauseous, worse than than the risk of tripping out. I'm sure I can't be the only one who can get a bit of an upset stomach on psychedelics and uses weed to help calm it.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order