Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets
    #17520791 - 01/09/13 05:46 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/New-illegal-drug-called-25I-NBOMe-hits-Utah/QZGcLyu1gUuhC5Q-1veRjg.cspx

New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC 4 News) – There's a new worry about a new street drug hitting Utah. Police tell ABC 4 it could be the next "big thing".

The nickname for this drug is called "N-Bomb." Police tell ABC 4 so far they've only seen it a handful of times, but just last month some people driving in Farmington had it in their car. Now some police are concerned it could be part the synthetic drug your kids get hooked on.

Kids call it “25I,” or “N-Bomb.”

"I've done “25I-NBOMe” a handful of times," said a man in a YouTube clip claiming to use the drug.

It's a new synthetic version of LSD. And it's the latest drug that's hit Utah streets.

"I don't know a lot about it at this point, I don't know if anybody does," said Lt. Mark Chatlin, Davis County Narcotics Strikeforce.

Lt. Mark Chatlin said he'd never seen it before. But in December some people driving through Utah from California got caught with it and had to teach police what it was.

"The actual suspects explained what it was, and how they obtained it," said Chatlin.

According the D.E.A. you use it with a blotter and/or put it on your tongue. It starts powerful hallucinations that makes users trip out.

"It was probably one of the craziest things I've seen in my life," said the man in the YouTube clip.

The D.E.A. said “N-Bomb” started in Berlin in 2003, has since migrated to the United States, and already has caused deaths in California, Louisiana and North Dakota. Police said it's dangerous because you don't know what's in it.

"You're talking about chemicals that people are ingesting into their bodies, really we have no idea what the long term effects are or what the short term effects are,” said Chatlin.

If cases of this drug pop up more and more in Utah, some police are worried teenage kids will be the ones using it.

It's important to note, right now there is no law specifically banning this drug in Utah or from the federal government. But if you remember three years ago Spice was the same way. According to the DEA a drug called “2CI” was recently made illegal last year, one agent told Brian Carlson that “25I” is an analog, or derivative of “2CI”, therefore by the analog law, stating any person using the analog version of a drug can be prosecuted as if it were they were using the original drug, one might go to jail for using “25I” even though it is not by name yet made illegal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboneynerd
Mushway! EatFresh!
Male User Gallery

Loc: milkyway.usa
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: dwpineal]
    #17520808 - 01/09/13 05:54 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Its awesome... best trip of my life.. watched carpet and shadows migrate for hours and stars make new constellations outside by the fire. 

absolutely mind blowing, made shroom tripping seem like nothing but a euphoric episode with mild visuals vs. this real deal...

lasted like 4-5 hrs, and was lots of fun.. anyone downing this shit is just inexperienced, or anti-drug propaganda.

man i love this stuff, wish there was a easy recipe for a hallucinogen that does this.

it only takes 2 eye dropper drops to get you going.. so be careful it is very potent, gotta be wise when dosing... no baby shit here

--------------------
"Your mama's grow was so contaminated, the shroomery got trich." :headbanger:
-SpitballJediS

"your a female, no one woulda cared you were naked,hell probably made someone's day, but I pull my balls out on a bus and im the bad guy.."
-Bishlap

Edited by boneynerd (01/09/13 05:55 AM)

Offlinepossum
 User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: boneynerd] * 1
    #17520864 - 01/09/13 06:22 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

made shroom tripping seem like nothing but a euphoric episode with mild visuals vs. this real deal...

:wtf:

OfflineGrumpyorc
Ghost

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: boneynerd]
    #17520939 - 01/09/13 06:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

what happened to good old fashioned LSD :/

Quote:

boneynerd said:
lasted like 4-5 hrs, and was lots of fun.. anyone downing this shit is just inexperienced, or anti-drug propaganda.

but can it kill you?

--------------------

Offlineel_barto
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: Grumpyorc]
    #17520986 - 01/09/13 07:16 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

it can definately kill you

OfflineManifestTheMind
Stranger
Male

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: el_barto]
    #17521186 - 01/09/13 08:28 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Why not just stick with shrooms, cactus, lsd, and the one's that are extensively studied and have a historical use of thousands of years (except lsd), and have almost zero deaths connected with them. I don't see why people wan't to take research chemicals? I've got some experience under my belt with natural drugs, and i don't see any need to touch synthetic compounds that have little to know scientific research or testing.  But that's just me, and my opinion.  If we legalized natural drugs, and didn't have these chemists synthesizing these drugs, especially in the fucking pharmaceutical industry, the world would be a safer place.  It's just not worth turning into a zombie and chunking your flesh at people just to try a new drug, that gets made because other drugs are illegal and people wanna get high legally, it doesn't help the cause for the drugs we all love, that are grown upon this planet naturally.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

― Terence McKenna

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: possum]
    #17521212 - 01/09/13 08:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

lsdwithme said:
Quote:

made shroom tripping seem like nothing but a euphoric episode with mild visuals vs. this real deal...

:wtf:

:facepalm: uh..no

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #17521245 - 01/09/13 08:53 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The D.E.A. said “N-Bomb” started in Berlin in 2003, has since migrated to the United States,

Not really true.. Ralf Heim discovered it in 2003 in Berlin but it wasn't used as a psychedelic or anything really but it didn't go anywhere till David Nichols synthesized it in his lab at Purdue University.

Quote:

It's a new synthetic version of LSD. And it's the latest drug that's hit Utah streets.

:lol: a synthetic version of LSD? :lol:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineGrumpyorc
Ghost

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: ManifestTheMind]
    #17521479 - 01/09/13 09:54 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

The D.E.A. said “N-Bomb” started in Berlin in 2003, has since migrated to the United States,

Not really true.. Ralf Heim discovered it in 2003 in Berlin but it wasn't used as a psychedelic or anything really but it didn't go anywhere till David Nichols synthesized it in his lab at Purdue University.

Quote:

lol just caught that. a synthetic version of a synthetic drug. nice. dumbass cops

Quote:

ManifestTheMind said:
Why not just stick with shrooms, cactus, lsd, and the one's that are extensively studied and have a historical use of thousands of years (except lsd), and have almost zero deaths connected with them. I don't see why people wan't to take research chemicals? I've got some experience under my belt with natural drugs, and i don't see any need to touch synthetic compounds that have little to know scientific research or testing.  But that's just me, and my opinion.  If we legalized natural drugs, and didn't have these chemists synthesizing these drugs, especially in the fucking pharmaceutical industry, the world would be a safer place.  It's just not worth turning into a zombie and chunking your flesh at people just to try a new drug, that gets made because other drugs are illegal and people wanna get high legally, it doesn't help the cause for the drugs we all love, that are grown upon this planet naturally.

couldnt have said it better myself

--------------------

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: Grumpyorc]
    #17521841 - 01/09/13 11:26 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ive tried it . Didn't really like it . It was only a visual trip and no mind fuck .

--------------------

OfflineJimmyhunter1000
That guy.
Male

Loc: Massachusetts, USA.
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: candyflip420]
    #17521884 - 01/09/13 11:39 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I must have missed the memo, but hasn't this one been around for a few years now?

--------------------
There isn't a trail too long or too wide.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #17522035 - 01/09/13 12:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

I know, never fails :facepalm:

That's like saying "a natural version of mushrooms." If anything it's a synthetic version of mescaline. These fools think they really know their shit :nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: ManifestTheMind]
    #17522045 - 01/09/13 12:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Can't wait til the "natural drugs are safer" arguments just stop altogether. some people don't want to stick to the same drugs they've been using over and over again.

--------------------

OfflineIcepic
Enlightenment seeking

Loc: Wild west
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: Eminence]
    #17522053 - 01/09/13 12:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've only done 25c and I really enjoyed it. I think it's a great chemical, I'm gonna make a big order since it looks like this stuff gonna get the ban hammer. I've heard too much bad shit about 25i so I have no desire to try it, but 25c IMO is an awesome chemical.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: dwpineal]
    #17522155 - 01/09/13 12:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

It's funny how they catch some guys just passing through from California who are the first people they claim to have ever seen with it, and then all of a sudden 25i is described as "hitting Utah streets" :facepalm:

If they had never been pulled over then they wouldn't even know what it is.

At least 25i is getting all the bad publicity and keeping the attention away from the better NBOMes like 25c.

InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
    #17522586 - 01/09/13 02:13 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

frylock91 said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

I know, never fails :facepalm:

That's like saying "a natural version of mushrooms." If anything it's a synthetic version of mescaline. These fools think they really know their shit :nonono:

ummmm . . .  natural psychedelics are safer, this shit will kill you, that doesnt sound very safe

--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #17522629 - 01/09/13 02:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Naturals CAN be safer. I wasn't talking about psychedelics, I was talkin about drugs in general.

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
    #17523007 - 01/09/13 03:22 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I suppose this is as good of place as any to ask. Do nbomes fuck with your mind at all, or just visuals?
For example, is it likely to produce negative thought loops like mushrooms sometimes can?

I haven't really had the interest to look in to it much, but some comments here got me thinking...

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: shLong]
    #17523016 - 01/09/13 03:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

They have very pronounced mindfuck, but not as bad as psilocybin. It gets worse as the dose gets higher. 25d seemed to have the least mindfuck of those that I've tried so far.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: New illegal drug called “25I-NBOMe” hits Utah streets [Re: nooneman]
    #17523054 - 01/09/13 03:29 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, for some reason mushrooms really fuck with my head...which I why I have a strong preference for Lucy.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract