Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Loc: Almost Canada.
Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes.
    #17503302 - 01/05/13 06:17 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'm probably taking a risk making this thread, but I don't give a shit.
It's not flaming any one person in particular. I'm not baiting, I'm not trolling, posting scat, or breaking rule 4.
But what comes of it, comes of it. I accept the hand I'm most likely going to get.

The title says it all.

Frankly, for a group of people that have "The most open minds" and are all about "intelligent discussion" and "debate" most of you, (Not all) are a bunch of; Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes.

in plain truth. I came to this forum a few years ago... "OMG AREN'T YOU BUNDY? IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO." I was here a long time ago, so there ya go. Report away.

And when I was here for my first run, I literally came across 90% of posts with honest debate, people admitting they were wrong when they were, and the ability to see a different point of view than your own. I've lurked and slowly watched this place change. (I'm speaking mostly of the Pub, we all know OTD has been a shit storm forever, and it works for them)

But C'mon guys...

"You own a mac? You paid too much for your shit, you should have bought the galaxy 34534 with a 9000$ graphics chip, and the new never released to the public but I got it super fast download chip. You are suuuuuuuch a hipster."

"Ew! You drink that?! Only fags drink that! I get that drink from Asia, it only costs 5$ and the shipping is free with my discount code I got online from a website I won't mention, I'm far better than you in every way, cause you drink piss water and I don't!"

"Why would you buy a subaru? It's literally the worst car ever in the world, you're such a douche bag, get you a real car. Like a Toyota. Fag."

"Proof of Jesus? I'm an all knowing Atheist, and even though I also have no proof of God, I have more proof that God doesn't exist, even though there is no proof of God not existing as well. Jesus freak."

Most of you, and your super open mindedness are so fucking close minded it's not funny. Whatever you do, is better than whatever anyone else does.
Whatever you buy, is better than whatever anyone else buys.
The drugs you do are more hardcore than anything anyone has ever done.
Your life story is way worse than everyone else's.
The fucking tea you drink in the morning makes you so much more intelligent than the dude who buys his at wal-mart.

Do you ever stop and look at the shit a lot of you say?

Stop thinking you are the superior of all beings, put yourself on ground level. Actually open your mind. Join a debate and not an argument.

I'm sure a post will be "You mad bro?" Or "Butt hurt much?" and I'll just reply to those now...

Yeah, I'm mad, and yes I'm butt hurt. A lot of noobies run away from this place when they could have learned a lot, some great people run from here because some of you are so damn crude.

You know, I left my first account because someone told me to kill myself. And kept saying it.

I left my second account and got mod approval for this one because someone told me to abort my unborn baby with a coat hanger. When I reported them, all they had to do was edit what they said.
After countless times of this indevidual attacking me about being Schizophrenic and having a child.

If I get banned over this, but most of you go on with your way of being, I'll gladly walk away.

You're a human, I'm a human, so is the person on the other side of the screen. Don't claim to be open minded when you're more close minded than most people on this planet.

:japsmile:

--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Edited by DarkElf (01/05/13 06:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: DarkElf]
    #17503317 - 01/05/13 06:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

i think most people in general are like that

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Sheekle]
    #17503324 - 01/05/13 06:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
i think most people in general are like that

Which is fine, but when I see welcome threads and most people over the years saying "We are so open minded."

And then other threads at random where people claim to be all about debate, and helping the fellow shroomerite. It's quite sad to see that's not the case at all.

--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: DarkElf] * 2
    #17503342 - 01/05/13 06:24 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

yea lotsa douchers everywhere

--------------------
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Sheekle]
    #17503351 - 01/05/13 06:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah fuck all you haters hatin' up my life.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: DarkElf] * 1
    #17503354 - 01/05/13 06:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

While you have some very good points and I think that many users are exactly like what you describe but I think that saying everyone is like that is a huge overestimation. :shrug:

Also I would suggest that you be careful that you don't feel this way largely because of your own expectations when reading a post. Often people think that I'm being condescending, narcissistic, etc when reading my posts but I honestly never intend to come off that way and I'm not at all like that. I'm all about open, intelligent discussion and while I may do a little joking around I never really mean to offend anyone personally. I love discussing on this forum and seeing things from new perspectives while learning about my own personal perspective. It's really hard to communicate intent online, so when a post could go either way as far as tone goes, it's better to assume the poster wasn't intending to be malicious IMO. :yesnod:

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17503370 - 01/05/13 06:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
While you have some very good points and I think that many users are exactly like what you describe but I think that saying everyone is like that is a huge overestimation. :shrug:

I didn't notice I mentioned everyone.

I thought I said "A LOT of you" my bad if I slipped and put "EVERYONE" In a few spots. My mistake.

--------------------

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17503371 - 01/05/13 06:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Wait, you're Bundy?

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: ToolTroll]
    #17503379 - 01/05/13 06:34 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToolTroll said:
Wait, you're Bundy?

Yep. I made a thread like 2 months ago I think? I posted a pic in pics of pubbers '12 and someone caught on. So I just came out and said I was Bundy. Approved by the Mods and Admins, I got this awesome new name.

--------------------

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: DarkElf]
    #17503381 - 01/05/13 06:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DarkElf said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

I thought I said "A LOT of you" my bad if I slipped and put "EVERYONE" In a few spots. My mistake.

you didn't say everyone but you said "all of you"

--------------------

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

#17503383 - 01/05/13 06:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
Quote:

DarkElf said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

you didn't say everyone but you said "all of you"

:facepalm: That's my bad. I'll go through it again, and edit.

--------------------

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: ToolTroll]
    #17503386 - 01/05/13 06:36 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It's all me. This post is crap.

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

#17503400 - 01/05/13 06:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

**DISCLAIMER**

-*- This thread was NOT INTENDED to cause drama. Just hopefully help some people 'round here see they should be nicer, and more respectful, and open minded and such. -*-

--------------------

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17503405 - 01/05/13 06:40 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This is why I almost never post outside of cultivation. Trolls are everywhere, just realize that their lives are sad and that is the only way they can feel better about their life. Most importantly, just stop giving a fuck about what people say/think about you in general.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
    #17503411 - 01/05/13 06:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, DarkElf

I know I have been a "Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, asshole" in this forum before.

That doesn't mean I'm not "open-minded."

I believe these instances were just a lapse of judgement with my keyboard.

I have no idea if your reference included me or not.

Regardless, we all have our flaws, and unfortunately sometimes, no matter how open our minds are, sometimes they tend to close a bit.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #17503423 - 01/05/13 06:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I hafta agree with what Joie was saying, it can be easy to interpret what people have written as malicious or critical, when really people are just speaking their mind. Unfortunately that seems to happen quite often, it seems like every thread I open up quickly devolves from discussion into a pissing match. These kids don't realize not everything is an argument. Shoot I even see myself doing it; it's easy on the internet to just want to be right, and say anything to seem that way.

Honestly though, if 'beating' someone on the internet is what somebody gets off on... whatever, their problem, not mine.

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mostly at home... Mostly....
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17503426 - 01/05/13 06:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Open minded hypocrites are almost as common as blades of grass.  You won't put an end to that anytime soon...

--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: mpd] * 1
    #17503447 - 01/05/13 06:51 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I respect you for bringing this up DarkElf, you knew full well the Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, close-minded assholes, would come here and bash you.

I have to agree though, we need more chilled out intelligent debates, and not people flipping the fuck out trying to hurt peoples feelings out of spite.
Not thinking only they are valid, but treating everyone as if they have a valid opinion. We are all fucked up and disgusting in our own little ways, but none of us are more superior to the next. Open your minds a little, step out of that box.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Lynnch]
    #17503464 - 01/05/13 06:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Lynnch said:
I hafta agree with what Joie was saying, it can be easy to interpret what people have written as malicious or critical, when really people are just speaking their mind. Unfortunately that seems to happen quite often, it seems like every thread I open up quickly devolves from discussion into a pissing match. These kids don't realize not everything is an argument. Shoot I even see myself doing it; it's easy on the internet to just want to be right, and say anything to seem that way.

Honestly though, if 'beating' someone on the internet is what somebody gets off on... whatever, their problem, not mine.

I'd like to think that I can tell the difference (at least sometimes) between two people having an actual debate, and two people going for the throat with each other.

It just depresses me that with this kind of community, it happens. Like I said, when I was here a few years ago, it wasn't this bad. I'm not sure what's changing to make people so angry with each other, or the need to be better.

This thread was probably just made out of my own anger (which I think I said towards the end it was)

Just a general vent.

It was a bit selfish of me to even post this. I should just let whomever is going at it duke it out in their internet ways.

:shrug:

I guess I'll just make this "Shroomery Meltdown number 3"

--------------------

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: DarkElf] * 2
    #17503472 - 01/05/13 06:56 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I remember that you made similar posts under the name Bundy. After 3 accounts and what appears to be a disdain for the community, why continue coming back if it just angers you?

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: mpd]
    #17503486 - 01/05/13 06:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mpd said:
Open minded hypocrites are almost as common as blades of grass.  You won't put an end to that anytime soon...

Above user is commenting in this thread but put me on ignore because he gets uncontrollably angry and insulting when trying to debate with someone who doesn't agree with your point of view... oh, the irony. :teehee:

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Caine]
    #17503489 - 01/05/13 06:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caine said:

I remember that you made similar posts under the name Bundy. After 3 accounts and what appears to be a disdain for the community, why continue coming back if it just angers you?

Account number 1 I abandoned because I was in a very dark place, and getting told to off myself every time I logged on.

My Bundy thread of hate was because of that one poster telling me to abort my baby with a coat hanger, and the mods not doing anything about it, and he did that daily as well.

This one... I'm not leaving this time. I just got angry, hit a boiling point, and made another meltdown thread.

The pub crazy. It's alright. I'll get over it.

--------------------

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

#17503500 - 01/05/13 07:01 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

To clarify, I do think this post is worthwhile because some users are like this and many users pretend to be like this when generally posting but will show more kindness when called out. It seems like in the Pub any sort of attacks are brushed off as "trolling" and calling someone out for that type of content which derails intelligent discussion often results in being called "butthurt" or claims that you take the internet too seriously. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Sapere aude

Offlinelazyfingers
grrr
Male

#17503529 - 01/05/13 07:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

This thread inflames me, I can't control my negativity. You are all bitches. My bitches!

Negative ratings rape!

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

#17503548 - 01/05/13 07:10 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DarkElf said:
I'd like to think that I can tell the difference (at least sometimes) between two people having an actual debate, and two people going for the throat with each other.

I used to think I knew the difference, now i'm not so sure, and it worries me that that is 'normal' discussion these days. I keep finding myself thinking 'Oh this guy can't be for real, no one is that insane' but no, people are like that. :shrug:
No worries dude, I'm glad you brought it up. The negativity and antagonistic attitude in here is a real downer.

@Joie - Lol.

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Lynnch]
    #17503580 - 01/05/13 07:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I found an easier way of dealing with the negativity and flat out bullshit from imbeciles, I just put them on ignore and both of us win - me by not having to deal with their bullshit and them not having to put up with my blather.  It is a good system.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #17503614 - 01/05/13 07:25 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey there, Bundy, glad to see you back. But yeah there's going to be people like that everywhere you go, unfortunately. The trick is to ignore them and concentrate on the good people you find.

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #17503623 - 01/05/13 07:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Hey there, Bundy, glad to see you back. But yeah there's going to be people like that everywhere you go, unfortunately. The trick is to ignore them and concentrate on the good people you find.

Yeah man. I really try. But then it gets to this point, and I have a melt down thread, and regret it 5 minutes later. :lol:

I would have deleted it by now, but there are good vibes going on it, so I'll leave it up until a mod decides to take it down, or leave it. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHundredYards
Stranger
    #17503630 - 01/05/13 07:28 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:haha:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #17503639 - 01/05/13 07:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It's good to vent sometimes.

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #17503662 - 01/05/13 07:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
It's good to vent sometimes.

This probably isn't the best place though. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
    #17503679 - 01/05/13 07:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Nah, TD is right, if you need to vent you need to vent. This forum and OTD are just about the only two places I can see this kind of thread staying open, anyhow.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Caine]
    #17503741 - 01/05/13 07:48 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hi Bundy!  I didn't realize you were back.  have you made anymore YouTube videos?

welcome back

--------------------

InvisibleDarkElf
Don't let commies win!
Male

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: teamkiller]
    #17503766 - 01/05/13 07:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
hi Bundy!  I didn't realize you were back.  have you made anymore YouTube videos?

welcome back

My Schizo vids? Yeah... I've got quite a few now... My videos

The last one I uploaded was titled "SZ Magazine" I got featured in their fall edition.

--------------------

OnlinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #17503906 - 01/05/13 08:18 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Am I one of those narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, asshole OP???

Be honest with me :confused:

--------------------

InvisibleBeefy1
GONE

Loc: around
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: DarkElf] * 1
    #17503940 - 01/05/13 08:23 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Too many angry opiate addicts,  not enough people who actually use mushrooms anymore on this site.

They feel like shit so they come on here and try to bring everyone else down.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Beefy1]
    #17503953 - 01/05/13 08:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Beefy1 said:
Too many angry opiate addicts,  not enough people who actually use mushrooms anymore on this site.

I'm getting the same feeling.

Then again, I haven't been here that long, but people seem very angry now.

--------------------

mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OnlinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17503976 - 01/05/13 08:28 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Beefy1 said:

Lol. The trolling has actually lowered in the last few weeks. From what Ive seen anyways.

Rule 4 just got back like 2 or 3 months ago. People are starting to figure out that shit can get you banned, so its calming down.

--------------------

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Patlal]
    #17504006 - 01/05/13 08:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Bravo, OP!  good post.

--------------------

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: Patlal]
    #17504015 - 01/05/13 08:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
Quote:

Beefy1 said:

Lol. The trolling has actually lowered in the last few weeks. From what Ive seen anyways.

Rule 4 just got back like 2 or 3 months ago. People are starting to figure out that shit can get you banned, so its calming down.

:shrug: Well I sure as hell have been here for longer than a few weeks and 2-3 months as well

I guess my opinion doesn't count. I'll leave it to the veterans to talk this out.

--------------------

mad to be saved,

Offlinempd
Lammen Gorthaur
Male User Gallery

#17504059 - 01/05/13 08:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Man, I wouldn't sweat that one.  Your opinion is certainly valid and carries the same weight as e everyone else's.

--------------------

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: mpd]
    #17504188 - 01/05/13 09:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I thought this was going to be a thread about religious people when I clicked it.

Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17505245 - 01/06/13 02:06 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

bundy tons of us have said it before, i find it amazing you're schitzo considering how nice and well thought you are on here. 

meanwhile half of the normal people on here come off as sosciopaths

--------------------

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
    #17505279 - 01/06/13 02:26 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I don't give a rats ass but I would just like to point out that by you making this thread, you just put yourself in the category your complaining about. :shrug:

The beauty of this place is you can ignore, debate back, point out there actions and how you believe they are being hypocrites.

Or best yet, if it really makes you irate to the point that it ruins your mood you can just not come here.

Or you can come here and complain the way people are on a site that your not forced to read.

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: teamkiller] * 1
    #17505286 - 01/06/13 02:31 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think a lot of incitement comes from people misconstruing a post to being something rude, and then either call the person out as being an asshole(when in fact they posted a completely neutral thing, and the person is reacting to a conditioned INTERPRETATION of what they think they say), or outright reacting with some passive agressive shit towards the neutral poster, and further inciting more.

A LOT of posters are taking a LOT of things a little too seriously, reading WAY into a simple sentence, and colouring it with their own cynicism.

Quote:

A young man was thinking of moving into a new neighbourhood, and asked an old man living on a corner street what the people in the neighbourhood were like.

"What were the people like in the last place you lived?" Said the old man.

The man goes, "Oh they were all crooks, all rotten no good scoundrels, and you couldnt trust a single one"

"Well wouldnt you know, the people in this neighbourhood are exactly like that" said the old man. The younger man became grumpy, irritable, and left.

A couple days later another young man showed up, considering moving into the neighbourhood. He too spotted the old man on the porch of the old corner house, and asked him, "So, what are the people here like?"

The old man replied, "Well, what were the poeple in your old neighbourhood like?"

The man said, "Oh they were wonderful, caring, giving, loving souls with a great sense of community."

"The old man replied, "Well wouldnt you know. The people in this neighbourhood are exactly as you say"

Offlineliberty hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Narcissistic, hypocrite, self-righteous, better than you, assholes. [Re: teamkiller]
    #17505296 - 01/06/13 02:36 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

You may be right, but it is impossible to change anybody but yourself.  You can only hope to influence people through your own actions.  If you don't like what you see show the opposite consciousness.  It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals