Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe
    #17368236 - 12/10/12 04:36 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Live trip guys! Wish me luck...

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSomeKid
Nah Im Good
Male User Gallery

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #17368265 - 12/10/12 04:39 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Good Vibes Man! :yaysugar:

--------------------

Offlineinfinitesidedcube
Stardust Disintegrator
Male

Loc: Hourglass Nebula
    #17368275 - 12/10/12 04:41 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

:vibin::peace::awesomenod::heart::awecid::heart::awesomenod::peace::vibin:
                May the vibes provided treat you well on the ride.

Edited by infinitesidedcube (12/10/12 04:44 PM)

OfflinePirax
Self Employed Pharmacist

Loc: Boregon
Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: infinitesidedcube]
    #17368298 - 12/10/12 04:46 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Have fun bro! Last time I took 2 tabs (1,500ug) I was laying in my bed warping the fabric of space with my thoughts (or so it seemed) and looking at my skin, I saw it morphing and squiggling around with billions of little geometric shapes and patterns. Everything I saw was plain as day, sometimes I would even rub my eyes and focus on what im hallucinating and it seemwed as if the geometric shapes were actually floating around tangibly in the air

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: Pirax]
    #17368317 - 12/10/12 04:49 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pirax said:
Have fun bro! Last time I took 2 tabs (1,500ug) I was laying in my bed warping the fabric of space with my thoughts (or so it seemed) and looking at my skin, I saw it morphing and squiggling around with billions of little geometric shapes and patterns. Everything I saw was plain as day, sometimes I would even rub my eyes and focus on what im hallucinating and it seemwed as if the geometric shapes were actually floating around tangibly in the air

It's a real shame I have nothing to do tonight, and I was quite skeptical at first about taking the hits by myself in my room with nothing to do and no one to watch me and make sure I don't do anything stupid. But we'll see. Pink Floyd is sounding really trippy right now.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

OfflineAzmirth
Truly, An Indecisive Bastard
Male User Gallery

Loc: CT, USA
    #17368473 - 12/10/12 05:20 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

How you feeling now?

--------------------
They're trying to build a prison...
For you and me to live in!

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: Azmirth]
    #17370858 - 12/10/12 11:22 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Well fellows, I'd have to say what I just went through until now has been just about the worst experience of my life. Repeatedly, I watched myself be born and die, and how everytime I just ended up a loser. 50 years later they were mentioning my name at New Years, or Christmas what have you.

All in all, I ended up going into a state were repeatedly I was "givin the opportunity to fight for the lost cause that is me." And Literally I wouldn't everytime I denied myself that opportunity by saying "Yes, I'm really just trippin that hard," I would "die" and be represented with the opportunity.

It got to a point where all I could here was a cardio-graph, and I was seriously concerned that I had just died. I was literally standing there translucent, and everything was dull, yet equally trippy, and nobody noticed anything. All I could hear was the faint weeping of my grandparents and loved ones, and I was wasn't too far from it, all crying over my dead body lying there on the medical bed.

I literally thought I was in a state or pergatory that wouldn't end until I notified someone that I was still using hallucinogenic drugs.  So in panic, I called my dad and told him I had rellapsed. It all seemed pefectly inticipated, so I really thought I was on the phone with God. Everything was hinted at me that time wouldn't stop slowly unravelling before me in and I was just gonna be left a dying cause

I was faced with ultimately confessing to my grandparents that I had secretly ordered 25i-nBOMe online and that I didn't want anything to do with drugs anymore. I felt confident that I was already in the hospital and had just suffered a drug overdose, so I just came out with it. I literally felt a part of my soul "missing" after that. I felt like I was my dad and my rellapsing was literally my life-line.

I could hear doctors trying their hardest to get my heart started, everytime that my conscience said I was just tripping too hard it just sounded like "they lost the patient." I was my ghost and I was pacing, and throwing fists at my body everytime they almost "lost" me. I could truly understand everything that he felt about me and saw what needed to be changed.

It was completely unreal, what all I had experienced with watching all these news reports come up of things which coincidentally all been things I was quilty of. All of which the perps were arrested. I would call my experience "enlightenment."

--------------------
Drugs to do:

OfflineTHIHT

#17370941 - 12/10/12 11:38 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

enlightenment is good.

Hope you can look back on this in a brighter light some day

--------------------
meow

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: THIHT]
    #17370967 - 12/10/12 11:43 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THIHT said:
enlightenment is good.

Hope you can look back on this in a brighter light some day

Oh hell yes absolutely, immediately after this experience, my thoughts have cleared up substantially and I have the physical drive to move forward with my life and carry out what needs to be done to improve upon myself.

Enlightenment is not an experince with any recreational value, it's a wake up call. And you don't want anything to do with it until you truly need it. And it'll hit you when you truly need it. While I'm still going to miss the trippy-ness that is hallucinogenics, but I'm a hell of a lot more thankful that I'm still on Earth to tell about it.

--------------------
Drugs to do:

OfflinePirax
Self Employed Pharmacist

Loc: Boregon
    #17371738 - 12/11/12 02:46 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Thats crazy bro! every experience ive had with 25i made me feel extremely smart, a bit drunk, and awesome CEVs/mild open eye visuals. I feel my way of thinking is a bit too.. practical for thought loops and bad trips to occur, of course I could be wrong. Ive tripped on DMT over 10 times but never broken through (even when i packed 0.1g and bombed that shit down, i tripped really hard with open eye visuals but just could NOT break through! it could have been not-so-potent dmt, but who knows), mushrooms, 25i, and nothing that even resembles a bad trip has happened to me before. Except overdosing on AM-2201, that shit was INTENSE

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#17371988 - 12/11/12 04:19 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Sounds intense Op. Hope you get something positive out of it. Most bad trips have a silver lining.

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Offlinegreenspectral
Gutter Monk
Male

Loc: Chonyid
Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: Dawks]
    #17372736 - 12/11/12 09:46 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

sounds like good drugs...

/sarcasm.

--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/greenspectral ;  <---original electrik muziq

Offlinebonafib
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: greenspectral]
    #17372912 - 12/11/12 10:32 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

wait so did you actually calll your dad?

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: bonafib]
    #17373172 - 12/11/12 11:39 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

The thing about RCs is that if you take enough to start experiencing ego death, and think your dying.  You really could be dying.  Or at least you don't have that security in the back of your mind(like you do with LSD, shrooms, etc) that you really can OD! I could see this causing an intense trip to go bad quick!

InvisibleXLCaps
SO SPICE
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here and Now
Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #17373190 - 12/11/12 11:46 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Glad you came out of it well. Remember there are no bad trips, just negative and positive experiences and what you take from it. Enlightenment is great, and I congratulate you on such an accomplishment. My suggestion is to not mess with 25i again. Real LSD is a gift from god. Treat is wisely and it will do for you the same.

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: XLCaps]
    #17373214 - 12/11/12 11:52 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

DAmn bro, that sounds rough as hell. looks like you have alot to reflect on and alot you can learn from this trip though. 25i certainly isnt a useless psych, it has some value to it despite its dangerous nature.

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #17374811 - 12/11/12 04:47 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bonafib said:
wait so did you actually calll your dad?

Yes, unfortunately did. He wanted to fly me back out to VA and admit me into rehab. However, I've convinced that I've truly under gone a physical change somewhere in my body. Time wouldn't stop unwinding in a forward motion and get myself caught up to speed until I told him. I swear it was some kind of act of God. And I'm not even a religious person.

Quote:

Kief Ledger said:
The thing about RCs is that if you take enough to start experiencing ego death, and think your dying.  You really could be dying.  Or at least you don't have that security in the back of your mind(like you do with LSD, shrooms, etc) that you really can OD! I could see this causing an intense trip to go bad quick!

I think I actually did die, multiple times infact. It was like being brought back to life in a hospital. Everything went white and left me mentally in a stand still then slowly bits of reality came back momentarily, and I could hear a cardiograph that kept going silent when everything went white. Then it'd kick back up when I was slowly as reality returned. I could feel a pulsating like someone was giving me CPR, or some technique to get blood flowing to my brain.

I think without what ever force that pushed for that, I would have died. Or metaphorically died. Because as soon as I tried to comfort myself in talking about how intense the trip was with my friends over facebook, I immediately fell straight back into the whiteness and the cardiograph went silent. I could hear someone saying to what sounded like a nurse, "Oh God, we're losing him!"

Everytime I faded back into reality, the vasoconstriction felt like I my arms and legs had been cut off and sewn shut. I was truly afraid I had OD'd and surgents at the hospital amputated my limbs to save myself. Constantly I was giving the opportunity to just die or keep on living, and quite honestly for a long time I really did want to end it all.

I heard weeping of multiple feminine voices that I interpretted to be my ex-girlfriend and grandparents. I could see my close friends and family looking down at the hospital bed I was lying on in shame and disappointment, and I immediately knew I couldn't let that happened. But when I hopped up, I could still hear doctor's or someon trying to bring me back to life, and I felt completely weightless. I was scared I died and was stuck in purgatory, but honestly if existing in purgatory was anything like how I felt I think I would have been just fine with it.

I was glowing and somewhat transparent. Everything was desaturated, and moving in slow motion trailed by these rainbow traces. I still saw numbers and letters all over the place. Very similar to my 25c trips, except for there was no mental confusion. Infact my thoughts had been clearer than they had ever been. Instead, there was a piece of my soul missing(still is). It's like my ego actually did die and all that came back was cognitive thinking.

There's no lust left in me. No desire to "want" anything. I feel very dissociated from my body, but attached to it in a way that I've never experienced. I feel all parts of it equally and I'm far more tolerant to pain. My thoughts feel physically restricted to my brain, instead of floating around in a sphere of throughout my body. I can't think about multiple things at once, and all creativity is gone. My ADHD and anxiety are both gone. It's like a back up conscience has taken over for the time being.

--------------------
Drugs to do:

Offline2c-gLee
Shulgin's Secret
Male

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: sailing]
    #17374988 - 12/11/12 05:21 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:
There's no lust left in me. No desire to "want" anything. I feel very dissociated from my body, but attached to it in a way that I've never experienced. I feel all parts of it equally and I'm far more tolerant to pain. My thoughts feel physically restricted to my brain, instead of floating around in a sphere of throughout my body. I can't think about multiple things at once, and all creativity is gone. My ADHD and anxiety are both gone. It's like a back up conscience has taken over for the time being.

1.65mg of 25i certainly left me profoundly altered for the several days that followed the dose, but it was all very positive and pleasant. Although you sound indifferent to your own personal post-trip effects, I just want to assure you that you should refrain from being alarmed about these cognitive changes and that they will probably pass should you let them.

Just as other fellow shroomites have expressed, I as well am glad that your death was for the most part an elaborate illusion.

--------------------
25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOMe, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-I, 4-ACO-DMT, DMT, DOC, DPT, LSD, Mescaline, Methoxetamine, Mushrooms, Salvia

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: 2c-gLee]
    #17375088 - 12/11/12 05:35 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

2c-gLee said:
Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:

1.65mg of 25i certainly left me profoundly altered for the several days that followed the dose, but it was all very positive and pleasant. Although you sound indifferent to your own personal post-trip effects, I just want to assure you that you should refrain from being alarmed about these cognitive changes and that they will probably pass should you let them.

Just as other fellow shroomites have expressed, I as well am glad that your death was for the most part an elaborate illusion.

I'm sure it will, I just still have alot of vasoconstriction, I'm sure thats a contributing factor to it all.

--------------------
Drugs to do:

OfflineSheekle
Smile
 User Gallery

Re: Just took 2 1000ug hits of 25i-nBOMe [Re: 2c-gLee]
    #17375175 - 12/11/12 05:49 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:

It's okay friend :hug: you'll be back in a few days to 70 or 80 percent

few weeks to 85-95 percent

few months full recovery

imo

Edited by Sheekle (12/11/12 05:49 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience