Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie)
    #17341864 - 12/05/12 11:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So I have a 40 dollar credit to a store that sells pieces.
I believe they sell vaporizers, but don't have vaporgenies unfortunately.

So for the dmt enthusiasts out there:  What do you think is a better device, a vaporizer that's not vaporgenie or homemade machine?

Since we on topic, the past couple times I smoked out of my machine I notice my steel wool is blown out when I am back to reality.  I don't think I'm taking hard/fast hits.  Maybe I am though.  Does this sound like I need to compact more wool in the bottle? 

When you place your steel wool in the neck of the bottle, would you say you put a lot of wool in there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: cez]
    #17342249 - 12/06/12 01:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I recently got an Eclipse Vaporizer for DMT.  It's made for concentrates, and I've been using it for wax lately more than DMT.  I tried it once, and I don't think I heated up the vial enough, because a lot of it recrystalized on the sides that weren't getting directly heated.  It most certainly works though.  The concept is the same as a freebase/crack/meth pipe :shrug:  A few folks on the Nexus rave about them.

http://www.planetvape.ca/eclipse-vape.html

OfflineCrazyk187
Atom vapors
Male

Loc: Center of quantum physics
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #17342851 - 12/06/12 06:56 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Oil burner is all you need don't look romantic but it works better then anything else

Offlinezhparrish
Lost Voyager
Male

Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: Crazyk187]
    #17342880 - 12/06/12 07:11 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crazyk187 said:
Oil burner is all you need don't look romantic but it works better then anything else

I wouldn't say it works better than everything else. It's works good for the price of it. Most people would recommend a GVG or regular vapor genie, or make yourself A Machine.

--------------------
Life must be the preparation for the transition to another dimension.

OfflineToxicity
escapist

Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: zhparrish] * 1
    #17342938 - 12/06/12 07:31 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:volcano:

OfflineCrazyk187
Atom vapors
Male

Loc: Center of quantum physics
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: Toxicity]
    #17342995 - 12/06/12 07:51 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I have never use the glass a for Genie I really want 1 but I like the oil burners because there's no chance of hitting it with the flame plus you can see what is left behind... Plus a lot of people complain about the stuff melting down in between the screens and going into places you don't want it in your glass vapor genie

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: Toxicity]
    #17343093 - 12/06/12 08:22 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Toxicity said:
:volcano:

LOL volcanos are way more than $40

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #17343332 - 12/06/12 09:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Not to mention not good for DMT. Really, all you need is a decent sized chillum. Stuff some torched steel wool in the bowl, put the DMT on top, then stuff a smaller piece of torched steel wool on top of that. Shouldn't cost you more then $12-$15.

--------------------

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: Crazyk187]
    #17344542 - 12/06/12 01:52 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crazyk187 said:

While the Eclipse Vaporizer is basically an oil burner, it has a few advantages, including having removable vials that make things a lot more convenient.  You can pack a dose in one and screw the top on and have it all ready to go, and it comes with an extremely convenient case to protect it.

Plus it's not a crack pipe :lol:

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

#17344914 - 12/06/12 02:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'd definitely go with a meth pipe. I've never tried it before, but I'm looking forward to. Plus it seems to be the most cost effective vaporizer for DMT.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

Loc: Stargazing
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #17345579 - 12/06/12 04:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

you can use a standard whip vape just pack some herb or other leaf material then wrap the spice up in a joint paper as a little barrier to keep the heat down and prevent it from melting right into the screen.

--------------------

Disciple of Design and Love of Knowledge

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: vaporizer for dmt (not vaporgenie) [Re: ChubbyPitbull]
    #17345643 - 12/06/12 05:07 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ChubbyPitbull said:
you can use a standard whip vape just pack some herb or other leaf material then wrap the spice up in a joint paper as a little barrier to keep the heat down and prevent it from melting right into the screen.

Does this make the vaporizer smell like DMT?

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

#17345727 - 12/06/12 05:23 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yes. Well not the actual vaporizer, but the glass piece and hose does after a several uses. I have two separate whips tho and just clean the one out more frequently.

--------------------

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #17345737 - 12/06/12 05:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ChubbyPitbull said:
Yes. Well not the actual vaporizer, but the glass piece and hose does after a several uses. I have two separate whips tho and just clean the one out more frequently.

Ah, okay.  The reason I ask is because I was considering using my Magic Flight Launch Box for DMT, and I didn't want it to smell, and you can't really clean it with anything more than a brush.

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

#17345792 - 12/06/12 05:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yea I wouldn't get in the habit of doing that to often, because you can't remove the screen. But every blue moon shouldn't hurt.. I'm willing to bet it doesn't even work that well through that piece.

I forgot to mention but, for some reason I seem to have hook up my whip hose to my bong and then I get extra big pulls and better hits actually.. Like I can't get a breakthrough hit just through whip.. it's weird.

Honestly tho good old clean sandwich method through the bong always rings supreme as far as getting a breakthrough hit in one or two goes.

--------------------

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #17345924 - 12/06/12 06:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Ah, okay.  I hear it works if you wrap it in some rolling paper or something like that.  You'd certainly not want to put it directly on the screen.

The sandwich method always works.  We have a bong dedicated to DMT that works nicely.  I just feel like we waste a good amount of it with that method.

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

#17345999 - 12/06/12 06:16 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yea that's what I said earlier man.. you NEED to wrap the spice up in a rolling paper, like a little cherry bomb and set it on top some herb/leaf.

I hook the whip hose to my roor and then throw ice in it, mix some sour diesel, and caapi extract in with.. taste phenomenal as that mixture and two long killer hits will have you blasted away with no harshness whatsoever.

Yea I agree, it can be a waste... Definitely have to use like twice the amount with a bong and lighter, and hope to not burn half of it.. It's definitely tricky to get the hang of, and still sometimes I don't get the proper hit... But when you do get it right, say goodbye!

--------------------

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #17346008 - 12/06/12 06:18 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ChubbyPitbull said:
Yea that's what I said earlier man.. you NEED to wrap the spice up in a rolling paper, like a little cherry bomb and set it on top some herb/leaf.

I hook the whip hose to my roor and then throw ice in it, mix some sour diesel, and caapi extract in with.. taste phenomenal as that mixture and two long killer hits will have you blasted away with no harshness whatsoever.

Yea I agree, it can be a waste... Definitely have to use like twice the amount with a bong and lighter, and hope to not burn half of it.. It's definitely tricky to get the hang of, and still sometimes I don't get the proper hit... But when you do get it right, say goodbye!

Ah, yes, you did just say that :lol:.  Whoops.

And yeah, when the sandwich method works, it certainly works :tongue2:.

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

#17346029 - 12/06/12 06:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Oh it's alright man :lol:

--------------------

OfflineKetamine King

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17346167 - 12/06/12 06:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilosomniac said:
Quote:

Crazyk187 said:

While the Eclipse Vaporizer is basically an oil burner, it has a few advantages, including having removable vials that make things a lot more convenient.  You can pack a dose in one and screw the top on and have it all ready to go, and it comes with an extremely convenient case to protect it.

Plus it's not a crack pipe :lol:

I can vouch for the eclipse vaporizer aswell, I have the h2o version that you can use in a bong or just as a pipe and it works awesome for dmt. Plus you can just stock up on vials for it instead of having to clean it out all the time.

--------------------
Experienced With:
2CI, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine, DMT, DXM, GHB, Heroin, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana, MDMA, Meth, Morphine, Mushrooms, MXE, Nitrous, Oxycodone, Xanax

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order