Home | Community | Message Board

Sensi Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Loc: Etoba-mi-coke
Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: zzripz]
    #17273147 - 11/24/12 12:46 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

why do alien ships have lights? are they afraid of a collision with our planes?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck Flag
    #17273169 - 11/24/12 12:51 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
An observer says the UFo looked like a "white cigar shaped object" Now that description fits with the description of the witness I linked you to in the videos above, of him telling the story at a UFO conference where he described object as "lozenge shaped" He lived right on the coast where it was all going on, and it was overhead so had a very clear view of the UFO.

Now even though you didn't personally see it you demand it it was a "barrage balloon" so let us compare shapes:

Barrage balloon:

Lozenge-shape/cigar-shaped

They are different looking shapes, agreed?

yes... let's look at the actual shapes, not some silly pic you found

here's the typical shape of a lozenge, seems they look nothing like what you posted as a lozenge, does that mean you're cherry picking? maybe the typical throat lozenge in the UK is far more phallic than in the US

here's a nice US made barrage balloon, silvery in color which could easily be
mistaken for white at night with all the guns going off, search light and clouds of smoke

here's another.

Quote:

A witness who described the UFO as cigar-shaped said it "took several hits but continues on its eastward flights". Would a balloon be able to take hits and continue flying?

and how does the witness know? where's the wreckage from the 3 planes shot down that night, what about the photos of the 3 planes, where's the photos of the 200 planes, the 50 planes, the 25 planes/UFOs or the 9 planes spotted by the experienced naval spotter with the high powered zeiss binoculars

Quote:

Also from your link: "Up to 25 silvery UFOs were also seen by observers on the ground." Now it is very important to realize that the term 'flying saucers' was not known about till that first major reported UFO sighting in 1947, quite a few years after this event. So people would not have even had the concept of flying saucer! Elsewhere witnesses who did say they saw "planes" said they could not hear them though because of all the noise from the firing. So to summarize, they very may well have seen silvery UFOs that we are used to now, but they called them 'planes'.

so they reported seeing 25 planes that the UFO nuts insists were UFOs and uet
not one was actually caught on film even though 3 reports of downed planes
were made. why is the commentary aimed at pushing the UFO even though the
planes were also silvery and couldnt be heard over the sounds of the AA guns

what color were planes back in the WWII era?

Quote:

Now also in your link it is stated: " "Washington (AP) -Secretary of the Navy...said today [day after the UFOs event] that there were no planes over Los Angelos last night"

Why do you think he--presenting the official story-- would say that if there had been actual planes to investigate?

now you're starting to get it... people saw as many as 200 planes in the sky
and as few as 9, witnesses saw 3 planes on the ground, one even claimed to
see one being hauled off bu the army that had japanese markings. why do
you think the witnesses say they saw actual planes on the ground... why wont
you address these witness statements?

why wont you answer the questions about the anti aircraft shells that I've
asked a couple of times

--------------------
Winter is a murderous whore -XLCaps

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: Vitalux]
    #17273303 - 11/24/12 01:23 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sloantbone said:
Prisoner..

Just three simple questions: :pipesmoke:

1. What evidence would it take to convince you that extra terrestrial intelligent life exists and routinely visit our planet in advanced space craft?

2. If you witnessed an alien space ship , and they captured you, took you on board their space ship, shoved an extra extra large anal probe up your ass, and then kicked your ass out of the space ship back to your bed, with full memory of the event, would you then believe it?

3. If it did happen to you, how would you convey to others that it really really really happened to you?

why dont my questions get answered?

Quote:

There are many people of noble decent that have reported alien abductions and encounters.

Fire in the sky
Travis Walton Fire in the Sky 2011 International UFO Congress

of course, because no one would possibly lie about a UFO Abduction

Cracked writes up the hoax pretty well
http://www.cracked.com/article_19679_5-mysterious-disappearances-that-were-elaborate-hoaxes_p2.html
Quote:

Well, almost from the moment Travis Walton returned, he would only talk to people who believed in UFOs and paid him. You know who fit that bill perfectly? The National Enquirer, which had a $100,000 reward for anyone who could prove aliens existed. For access to the story, the tabloid magazine paid for Walton's medical exams and a polygraph test -- which he failed (a fact which everyone immediately decided should be kept secret).

So if the presence of The National Enquirer didn't raise some eyebrows, the fact that the whole Walton family had been UFO-obsessed for years should have. Travis' brother Duane was fond of telling people he'd been chased by a UFO in the forest as a kid, and their absent father was a UFO fanatic before he abandoned the family. When told about the abduction, Travis' mother insisted the aliens wouldn't harm her son -- that he would be returned, because that's how aliens do. There was no "Oh no! My baby!" or suspicious glances at the rest of the crew. Just an implicit understanding that yes, her son was with the aliens in the sky, and yes, he would be returned shortly.

But still, there were those six witnesses. Six. You can't fake six witnesses to an event -- someone is bound to fall apart somewhere in the interrogation process, right? Not if, as the sheriff alleges, the saucer was actually a lit balloon that brother Duane set off at the right time, and the loggers really believed they saw something all along. Especially since the driver had watched a movie about a UFO encounter two weeks earlier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton#Suppressed_polygraph_exam_and_controversy
Quote:

After completing the exam, McCarthy determined that Walton was lying. Clark quotes from McCarthy's official report: "Based on his reaction on all charts, it is the opinion of this examiner that Walton, in concert with others, is attempting to perpetrate a UFO hoax, and that he has not been on any spacecraft". (Clark, 640) Later, McCarthy would assert that "sometimes Travis would hold his breath, in an effort to 'beat the machine.

there's plenty of people that came out saying the story is a hoax
http://www.ghosttheory.com/2010/07/30/sheriffs-nephew-travis-walton-lied-about-alien-abduction

when you read the travis walton story it shows it stems from his imagination,
a race that can fly across space and can use a tractor beam to draw him into
the ship but as he claims even though he also claims to have been
unconscious, used a ramp to take him out and drop him in the road. they used
shelves to place object on as opposed to having concealed openings or even
drawers, a bench and lights hanging from the ceiling as opposed to simply
being suitably lighted, hell the technology on earth today is more advanced
that the shit he describes such as a lever used to pilot the craft, examples
of anachronistic technology. tell tale signs of an unimaginative guy trying
to concoct his story

--------------------

InvisibleVitalux
Stranger from the next universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17273858 - 11/24/12 03:46 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

You do realize that trying to have a debate with Prisoner is difficult.

He's like an owl, the more light you throw at him, the less he sees.

In all the years that I have been interacting in this forum, I have never witnessed him to ever change his redneck opinion about anything.:grin:

We are talking about a guy here that believes that sodium fluoride in the drinking water is good for children's teeth. :rolleyes:

We are talking about a guy who thinks two planes really did knock down the twin towers back in 911. :rolleyes:

This guy prisoner is a great guy for debate, but like bouncing an indian  rubber ball against a brick wall, his mind is closed. :rolleyes:

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17273878 - 11/24/12 03:49 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I thought we were discussing aliens. space craft and the 'battle of los
angeles', not prisoner#1. does your argument fall apart so fast under
scrutiny that I should suddenly be the topic?

here's a few questions:

1. why do the TrueBelievers® insist on ignoring most witnesses while accepting what a few say?

2. do any of you know how those anti aircraft guns work?

3. who was manning those AA batteries?

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17274249 - 11/24/12 05:13 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

what planes prisoner?

I already quoted you an official who said there were no planes that night. What part of that direct quote do you not understand?

The Battle of Los Angeles • Damn Interesting
Quote:

Reputable news agencies reported the attack, complete with eye-witness accounts. But the Japanese claim that they never attacked, and there was no wreckage to indicate that anyone actually did.

Quote:

Some witness accounts describe the interloper above the city as a tremendous single object, while others stated that it was a dispersed group of smaller objects. Many people reported to the papers that they were certain they'd seen US planes approach the object before the shelling began, however the army reported that 4th Interceptor Command was only on alert, and no planes were ever launched. Spotlights lit the skies and illuminated an object moving slowly--sometimes hovering.

That is interesting. Some said it was a tremendous single object and others a dispersed group of smaller objects. We--those who are not closed-minded to this research--are now getting familiar that UFOs can do this. Not only can they be a mother ship which releases smaller UFOs, but the very craft can seem to multiply and come together as one. This could account for those mixed observations?

As you see there is confusion---yes some people may have claimed to see "US planes" but the military denied that they were US planes, and as you see Japan denied they were their "planes"!

Quote:

The morning papers were filled with details of the incident. Some reported that two Japanese airplanes had been shot down, but such wreckage was never found.

Now in this article you hear that no wreckage was found. Where is your source(s) where you claim it was found?

Let's see it please?

InvisibleVitalux
Male User Gallery

#17274461 - 11/24/12 06:01 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
I thought we were discussing aliens. space craft and the 'battle of los
angeles', not prisoner#1. does your argument fall apart so fast under
scrutiny that I should suddenly be the topic?

here's a few questions:

1. why do the TrueBelievers® insist on ignoring most witnesses while accepting what a few say?

Prisoner

First off I am not aware nor have I ever seen any evidence to support that Travis Walton (re: book fire in the sky) ever failed a lie detector test.:pipesmoke:

Could you provide more evidence.:rolleyes:

You see I have reviewed quite a bit of fact about that case, from reading the book as well as hearing other testimony by others involved.
No where in any of the evidence have any statements ever been made that any lie Travis Walton failed a lie detector test.:thumbup:

In fact it has been stated that he has repeatedly taken different test and passed them all.:grin:

Therefore, unless you can provide which specific date of a lie detector test, he was suppose to of failed, as well as an official statement by the law officials that administered the test, then you shall have some credit-ability on that one.:nodofunderstanding:

Otherwise, you stand guilty of spreading disinformation as facts.:mad:

To answer your questions:
Quote:

I have no idea, all I know is that if someone has seen a alien spaceship with their own two eyes, who am I to call them a liar.

Quote:

I would have some idea as to the mechanical applications and overall idea of how the projectile is fired.

However I would assume that an anti-aircraft gun would have no problem shooting down a zeppelin or weather balloon.

I see no special ability of an air ship to be immune to steel shrapnel from an anti-aircraft gun.

Quote:

Authorized and trained personal that understood and were responsible enough to operate a lethal gun which would be capable of shooting down aircraft.
They would also have a chain of command which would authorize them to do so, therefore they would only fire on a object in the sky which they clearly would have been authorized to do so.

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: Vitalux] * 1
    #17274514 - 11/24/12 06:13 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

I enjoy the Ancient Aliens theories, however the shows themselves are so riddled with speculation and loosely put together assumptions that anyone with any kind of ability to think critically will see right threw it. They should try to be more real. Then again its a tv show. Nuff said.

Quote:

sloantbone said:
We are talking about a guy who thinks two planes really did knock down the twin towers back in 911. :rolleyes:

Most people believe this. You'd be quite foolish to think anything else, who motivated those too do such things is another question.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

doja designs

InvisibleVitalux
Male User Gallery

Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: snoot]
    #17274587 - 11/24/12 06:29 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

snoot said:

Most people believe this. You'd be quite foolish to think anything else, who motivated those too do such things is another question.

Snoot

When one is in love with truth, and I mean really loves truth, one finds themselves in a very lonely place.

One can not find truth in a crowd.:pipesmoke:

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17275665 - 11/24/12 10:39 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
what planes prisoner?

the planes the witnesses saw, you place all this faith in eye witness reports,
let's address the planes the witnesses saw

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17275698 - 11/24/12 10:47 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sloantbone said:
To answer your questions:
Quote:

I have no idea, all I know is that if someone has seen a alien spaceship with their own two eyes, who am I to call them a liar.

witnesses saw airplanes that were not there according to all the official
government releases including those of the japanese, so if people were seeing
air planes that were not there then why couldnt they be seeing UFOs that were
not there?

can I get an AMEN on unreliability of witness testimony...

Quote:

Quote:

I would have some idea as to the mechanical applications and overall idea of how the projectile is fired.

However I would assume that an anti-aircraft gun would have no problem shooting down a zeppelin or weather balloon.

I see no special ability of an air ship to be immune to steel shrapnel from an anti-aircraft gun.

a projectile being fired is simple, that doesnt answer the question because
once the question is answered in full it's easy to understand how none of the
shrapnel took out the balloon... here's a hint "how is the shrapnel made by
those anti aircraft shells?"

Quote:

Quote:

Authorized and trained personal that understood and were responsible enough to operate a lethal gun which would be capable of shooting down aircraft.
They would also have a chain of command which would authorize them to do so, therefore they would only fire on a object in the sky which they clearly would have been authorized to do so.

I guess you're unaware of any of it... maybe you should try again

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#17277397 - 11/25/12 07:41 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
what planes prisoner?

You have totally disregarded everything else I said in the previous reply to you. How do we hope to understand this subject if we do that?

Edited by zzripz (11/25/12 07:42 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#17277404 - 11/25/12 07:46 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

IF they were firing at a plane, are you saying they were rather trying to frighten it and not hit it, by making loud noises around it? lol

where you getting this stuff from

InvisibleGuy1980
 User Gallery

#17277557 - 11/25/12 09:32 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Just to bring me up to speed, are we saying some witnesses saw UFO's, some saw planes, some saw enemy planes and some saw a barrage balloon?

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: Guy1980]
    #17277701 - 11/25/12 10:28 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Guy1980 said:
Just to bring me up to speed, are we saying some witnesses saw UFO's, some saw planes, some saw enemy planes and some saw a barrage balloon?

According to some different sources presented in this thread, in written text, and videos. some witnesses claim they saw a UFO. Others say they saw silver planes, and some balloons. So admittedly it all seems a bit confusing, so we have to look at the bigger picture. For example the offical stance from then was this: Japan denied sending any planes. And the US military claims also there were no planes, or presumably balloons. So what does that mean?

A main witness--see first videos above--Scotty Littletonsaid this UFo was 'lozenge-shaped' and anothetr witmes said it was 'cigar-shaped'

InvisibleGuy1980
 User Gallery

#17277832 - 11/25/12 11:10 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:

According to some different sources presented in this thread, in written text, and videos. some witnesses claim they saw a UFO. Others say they saw silver planes, and some balloons. So admittedly it all seems a bit confusing, so we have to look at the bigger picture. For example the offical stance from then was this: Japan denied sending any planes. And the US military claims also there were no planes, or presumably balloons. So what does that mean?

To be honest, it means witnesses are unreliable, and to accept any one witness testimony would be cherry picking evidence.

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17277937 - 11/25/12 11:43 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

zzripz said:
what planes prisoner?

You have totally disregarded everything else I said in the previous reply to you. How do we hope to understand this subject if we do that?

and you've yet to address the issue of the eye witness accounts stating there
were planes in the air, suddenly the official story is the one to believe
when it claims there were no planes and the eye witnesses including those
that are credible such as the navy spotter are not. why is this?

Quote:

zzripz said:
IF they were firing at a plane, are you saying they were rather trying to frighten it and not hit it, by making loud noises around it? lol

where you getting this stuff from

once more, explain how these anti aircraft batteries worked, if you know and
understand the answer you'll know why in england they fired off several
million rounds rounds over the 9mos of the blitz at more than 50,000 aircraft
and only brought down about 600 (1.5%) and you'll also understand why  the
guns in LA were unable to bring down a balloon

can you answer the questions or would you like me to give you the answers

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

#17277956 - 11/25/12 11:50 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
According to some different sources presented in this thread, in written text, and videos. some witnesses claim they saw a UFO.

none claimed to see a UFO because the concept of the UFO didnt come about until after the war. 1947.

Quote:

A main witness--see first videos above--Scotty Littletonsaid this UFo was 'lozenge-shaped' and anothetr witmes said it was 'cigar-shaped'

both being oblong

cigars looking like blimp shaped balloons?

--------------------

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#17277987 - 11/25/12 11:58 AM (1 year, 9 months ago)

prisoner---in an earlier post you said something like 'So why is it then this so-called UFO in 1941 LA (which you are sure was a barrage balloon---agreed?) didn't fly off at very fast speed "like other UFOs do?". Now, prisoner, in asking that question are you then admitting there are UFOs that do that?

Don't say I am trying to change the subject. I will address your present 'questions' soon. But you see, IF you now do admit to the existence of UFOs [real craft under intelligent control], this worry about the LA UFO is kinda superfluous.

Edited by zzripz (11/25/12 11:59 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked...? revisited [Re: Guy1980]
    #17278025 - 11/25/12 12:05 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Guy1980 said:
Quote:

zzripz said:

To be honest, it means witnesses are unreliable, and to accept any one witness testimony would be cherry picking evidence.

So why do they allow such evidence in a court of law? Why do you distrust your own mind, observational skills and judgment and let so-called sceptics try and undermine you?

If you had bothered to read earlier posts about this you would hear my speculation that, this being 1941, actual coverage of 'flying saucers' hadn't come about yet, so people very well could mis-take "silvery" UFOs for planes. As they could for balloons also. Agreed?
So this is why then we look for other evidence to find out why the offical line was there were no planes or balloons. Why do you think that was reported IF there were planes and balloons which would THEn need investigation? (hint hint)

ALSO do you not know it has been reported that UFOs can cloak themselves to look like planes, etc?

Edited by zzripz (11/25/12 12:08 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups