Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Allylescaline
    #15830200 - 02/18/12 11:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Allylescaline.
Quote:

Wikipedia Says:
Allylescaline, or 4-allyloxy-3,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine, is a lesser-known psychedelic drug. It is closely related in structure to mescaline. AL was not first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. In his book PiHKAL (Phenethylamines i Have Known And Loved), the dosage range is listed as 20–35 mg, and the duration 8-12 hours.[1] Allylescaline produces an entactogenic warmth, an entheogenic effect, and a feeling of flowing energy. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of allylescaline.

Quote:

Allylescaline produces an entactogenic warmth, an entheogenic effect, and a feeling of flowing energy

The PIKHAL entry:
Quote:

DOSAGE: 20 - 35 mg.

DURATION: 8 - 12 h.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 24 mg) I first became aware of something in about 10 minutes, a pleasant increase in energy. By 20 minutes it was getting pronounced and was a nice, smooth development. During the next hour positive and negative feelings developed simultaneously. Following a suggestion, I ate a bit of food even though I had not been hungry, and to my surprise all the negative feelings dropped away. I felt free to join the others wherever they were at. I moved into the creative, free-flowing kind of repertoire which I dearly love, and found everything enormously funny. Much of the laughter was so deep that I felt it working through buried depressions inside me and freeing me. From this point on, the experience was most enjoyable. The experience was characterized by clear-headedness and an abundance of energy which kept on throughout the day and evening. At one point I went out back and strolled along to find a place to worship. I had a profound sense of the Presence and great love and gratitude for the place, the people, and the activities taking place. The come-down from the experience was very gradual and smooth. Food tasted wonderful. I went to bed late, and quite ready for bed, although the energy was still running. However, sleep was not long in coming.

(with 24 mg) The onset was extremely gradual and graceful, with the first alert that one could really sense at about 50 minutes. This was succeeded by a slow gentle climb to the peak at one hour and fifteen minutes. The experience itself left all of the sensory modalities functional; speech was cogent and rather fluid. In fact, there was an unusual ease of free association. All throughout the session, the talk was high in spirits and somehow indicative of an inner excitement. Affect was entirely pleasant, but not exalting nor conducive to insight or to problem solving. There were no requirements for withdrawal into the self. The material seemed wholly social in nature. No visual, auditory or olfactory sharpening was in evidence. The plateau for this material seemed unusually long. I was unable to sleep for several hours, and took 25 mg Librium before sleep arrived. The next day was a lethargic and slow one, with the inner feeling that the effects had not worn off until the middle of the day following ingestion.

(with 35 mg) I was a distinct +1 in 35 minutes and a +2 by the end of the hour. My head congestion in no way cleared up, absolving the material from having that particular virtue. The entire experience was somewhat dissociated--I could not connect with my feelings. Although my mind remained clear, there was a hangover feeling at the end of the experiment.

EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY: This compound was first explored in Prague by Leminger. He provided only the synthetic details and the statement that it was the most active compound that he had studied, with activity at 20 milligrams, with perceptual changes, color enhancement, and difficult dreams during sleep that night. Some effects persisted for more than 12 hours. Dosages above 35 milligrams remain unexplored.

As AL is one of the most potent 3,4,5-trisubstituted phenethylamines yet described, and since the corresponding amphetamines are of yet greater potency, it would be a good guess that 4-allyloxy-3,5-dimethoxyamphetamine (3C-AL) would be an interesting compound to explore. It could be made from syringaldehyde in reaction with allyl iodide, followed by the formation of a nitrostyrene with nitroethane, followed by reduction with aluminum hydride. It is, as of the present time, both unsynthesized and unexplored.

So, Shroomery. What do you think? Do any of you have experiences with this elusive compound? Anybody personally tried it, or have any insight to offer based on the chemical structure?

This question isn't solely theoretical. I'll leave it at that.

:strokebeard:

--------------------
:smoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebolton-liberty-cap
Male User Gallery

Re: Allylescaline [Re: Meteloides]
    #15830830 - 02/19/12 05:44 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Would this stuff be legal in the uk?

--------------------
drugs to try: LSD,, Mushrooms, Ketamine AMT, 25C-NBOMe, MDMA, MXE, DMT, Ayahuasca, Salvia, Mescaline, 2C-I, 2C-C, 2C-E, DOC, 4-ACO-DMT, MDA, 4-ACO-MiPT, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD

InvisibleTheDrake
Male User Gallery

Re: Allylescaline [Re: bolton-liberty-cap]
    #15831392 - 02/19/12 09:31 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:popcorn:
im very interested in this as well.

--------------------

Offlinephaded
Wu Li

Re: Allylescaline [Re: TheDrake]
    #15831582 - 02/19/12 10:30 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have a vendor that I could buy it from, but from the very few reports I've read online it doesn't seem like a particularly useful compound. I'd rather spend my money on something that I can trip wholly of of then get a few characteristics of tripping form.

My .02

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: Allylescaline [Re: phaded]
    #15832108 - 02/19/12 12:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bolton-liberty-cap said:
Would this stuff be legal in the uk?

As far as I know, the UK lacks an Analogue Act, and therefore Allylescaline would be legal.

Quote:

phaded said:
I have a vendor that I could buy it from, but from the very few reports I've read online it doesn't seem like a particularly useful compound. I'd rather spend my money on something that I can trip wholly of of then get a few characteristics of tripping form.

My .02

We might have the same vendor. :grin:
I would be hesitant to draw conclusions so soon. Maybe there is a reason it isn't very popular in the scene, but maybe nobody's found the right dosage or ROA yet. :shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblesetb
10th level beer nerd
    #15836890 - 02/20/12 09:56 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I saw a post about this on another forum- was this you? I'm interested in all of the mescaline analogs- especially Jimscaline. Though I don't know if there is a source around for that one. Might need a custom syth which would be pretty pricy.

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: Allylescaline [Re: setb]
    #15837301 - 02/20/12 12:07 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

setb said:
I saw a post about this on another forum- was this you? I'm interested in all of the mescaline analogs- especially Jimscaline. Though I don't know if there is a source around for that one. Might need a custom syth which would be pretty pricy.

Nope, I don't have a drug-forum account anywhere other than here. :thumbup:
Mescaline is such a wonderful thing, and a good analogue of it would be one of the best things the RC world could produce.
Jimscaline would be an interesting one to try as well. Although I know of very few people with the disposable income to custom-synth something that might not end up begin worth it. :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#16633553 - 08/02/12 12:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

There is a source for this online, but says harmful if swallowed and also Irritating to eyes, respiratory, system and skin.  WTF?  if this stuff even possible to consume?

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: Allylescaline [Re: Ogla]
    #16634270 - 08/02/12 02:36 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:
There is a source for this online, but says harmful if swallowed and also Irritating to eyes, respiratory, system and skin.  WTF?  if this stuff even possible to consume?

That's all liability. My vendor says that for every thing listed.

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

OfflineMikeverse
Stranger
Re: Allylescaline *DELETED* [Re: Meteloides]
    #17272512 - 11/24/12 06:35 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Mikeverse

Reason for deletion: need to edit.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: Allylescaline [Re: Mikeverse]
    #17273808 - 11/24/12 01:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I really wasn't that impressed with allylescaline. I got a high and stuff dosing up to 100mgs, I just didn't feel the intensity I was expecting. Thought it would be most better than mescaline but now I think original is better. Maybe I need to dose higher? I did throw up on it a few times

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale