Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Dawks]
    #16939016 - 09/30/12 03:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I want to hear more please continue....

--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWimy
weiliiinmyyard
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE USA Flag
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Cactilove]
    #16939274 - 09/30/12 03:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

psychosis is relative

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Wimy]
    #16942152 - 09/30/12 11:35 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

just wondering if antipsychotics can terminate a trip, and if anyone has experience with that

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: leafing]
    #16942167 - 09/30/12 11:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I suggest you benz/barb yourself out if you start having a psychotic reaction to psychedelics.

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Dawks]
    #16942194 - 09/30/12 11:44 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Actually i have had an expirience with this i did it for purely research reasons, to see if it could be done.The answer is an antipsychotic for example zyprexa gives you bad mood swings and can affect your trip incredibly badly.I say find xanax i dudbed taking xanax on trip i want to end as "pulling the plug on the trip" it does just that stops the trip in a pretty smooth way

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16942368 - 10/01/12 12:30 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

im starting to wonder instead of having antipsychotics to abort a trip why not just discuss psychedelics that are easy to trip on for my fellow psychotics..

things like 2c-B

any spring to mind

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16942380 - 10/01/12 12:34 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Quote:

leafing said:
{NO NEEDLE TALK}

is it still possible?

experinces?

300mg of trazodone to kill a 30mg 4-aco-dmt/30 mg of 2C-E trip--killed it cold in 20 minutes. 

Trazodone will KILL a trip completely in 15~20 minutes.  Its fucking great. You will have to do betwee 100~300mg to ill the trip.

So, when you are freaking out, you can just think...hmmmmm...i got traozodone...so why not just ride it out?  And then you're anxiety goes away almost instantly.... :tongue2:

Now if you do a really long-acting pyschedelic--for example 2C-P--you can kill the trip with like, 100mg of trazodone, and 4 hours later the 2C-P will come blowing through the trazodone fucking big time...
:awesomenod:

You can bring yourself down on trazodone, then be tripping again 3, 4 hours later by redosing 2-e or 2c-p.  It's fucking amazing.

hmmm.....i still doubt it could save you from a bad trip on a massive dose of L

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Lucyfer]
    #16942588 - 10/01/12 01:37 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

As far as the O.P's question goes.

"There is no "off switch" to tripping."

BULL FUCKING SHIT.  I stopped a 50mg 4-aco-dmt 50mg 2C-E trip dead in its tracks with 300mg of trazodone.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

#16942607 - 10/01/12 01:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

if i could switch this topic to psychedelics which are easier to handle such as 2c-b

--------------------

~Leafing~

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #16942623 - 10/01/12 02:00 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I've terminated these psychedelics with trazodone:  Mescaline, 2C-P, 2C-E, and mescaline.  You just have to increase the dose of the trazodone (which is a serotonin antagonist) until the trip stops.  The most I have needed is 300mg, which is half the highest dose possible.

The only problem, a long lasting psyche like 2C-P can blow through about 4 hours later.  :rofl2:

Whoever said LSD's effects are due to just serotonin agonism is being silly.  LSD is a very broad acting agonist that acts on all kinds of different receptors.  then you get the 2C family, which are almost strictly serotonin specific agonists--and noradrenaline. 

There is a lot of nonsense being posted on here, I have done a lot of practicing terminating trips.  Now I can take sick heroic doses and when i freak out i usually have enough of a head to think....oh....I have trazodone.....i don't need to worry.  It does wonders for anxiety. 

By the way, if you can terminate a monster dose of 4-aco-dmt, as I have done, you can terminate shrooms, since 4-aco-dmt just turns into psilocin.  Which is what psiclocybin does also--it is a prodrug for psilocin.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
    #16942886 - 10/01/12 04:54 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Look---all you deaf ears--this is how it goes IMO:

This sacred Earth is Mystery, and is vastly intelligent. Mother Earth, and/or the Great Cosmic Mother who is metaphor for earth and cosmos in union provides all foods, water and magic fruits to open eyes to Her Mysteries.

OK. Now, mr man (a group, not all) has got cut off from this Mystery via the ways he thinks and acts, and the evidence of this is the oppressive prison he has made of the world around you which will throw you in a stinking little cell if you get caught with some psychedelics.

Now mr man has also created the mental illness myth which has abused many people who have spontaneous visionary experiences, and he does this by forcing them to take toxic suppressant drugs like the ones you are talking about here. They DESTROY the bodymindsoul.

So I recommend hearing what I say. Not going near their evil shit. And telling others about this.

OfflineObservatory
Male

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: zzripz]
    #16988051 - 10/07/12 11:51 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I think my cactus trip may have been cancelled :hissyfit:

I took a whole 12+ inch cactus 2 or so hours ago and have no psychedelic feeling whatsoever

I took large doses of trazedone and clonazepam to sleep last night and, in addition, I have been using Saphris(an antipsychotic) to sleep at night. I took saphris the night before last and every night before that

I have to wonder if any of these medications linger in the system

Also have to wonder how long I'll have to wait till I can trip

I'm going to try and quit the medicines all together so that I can finally trip, only problem being that I'm something like an insomniac and have serious difficulty getting to sleep without meds
If I had some weed I wouldn't need the medications I could just smoke and snooze, unfortunately I have no hookups right now in Louisiana

too many things are conflicting, I just can't find an untainted existence

--------------------
Look around you

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Observatory]
    #16988369 - 10/08/12 01:24 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

take ambien

--------------------

~Leafing~

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16988410 - 10/08/12 01:40 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
Be careful with neuroleptics. I seen someone lose their mind trying to abort a DOB overdose with haldol.

Quote:

Seriously_Spaced said:
Actually i have had an expirience with this i did it for purely research reasons, to see if it could be done.The answer is an antipsychotic for example zyprexa gives you bad mood swings and can affect your trip incredibly badly.I say find xanax i dudbed taking xanax on trip i want to end as "pulling the plug on the trip" it does just that stops the trip in a pretty smooth way

This confirms what a doctor told me. I didn't believe it at the time because I know that Thorazine was known for aborting trips decades ago.

Quote:

Dawks said:
Be careful with neuroleptics. I seen someone lose their mind trying to abort a DOB overdose with haldol.

That's really interesting. Can you tell us the whole story?

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: s240779]
    #17095498 - 10/24/12 09:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Would really like to hear an elaboration. :smile2:

Offlinefishfoot
Stranger
    #24731470 - 10/23/17 11:59 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

When one uses anti-psychotics to kill a trip, what is it like after? Is it like using xanax where it puts you to sleep or can it actually make you sober?

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger

Loc: Tejas
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: fishfoot]
    #24731594 - 10/23/17 12:58 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

duuuuuude ambien is trip itself

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger

Loc: Tejas
    #24731597 - 10/23/17 12:59 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

leafing said:
if i could switch this topic to psychedelics which are easier to handle such as 2c-b

I had a seizure on 2cb

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

OfflineWicklowWoodkern
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Eire Flag
Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: Martianman420]
    #24732266 - 10/23/17 05:53 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I have used quetiapine to terminate a trip. I was tripping so hard it took me hours to remember that they were there, beside me and considering I wanted a cold shower after 40 minutes in.. Yeah they do the job. Beware of the limb spasms though when the antipsychotic takes hold. It's a common side effect but when tripping it's magnified x100. What I want to know is will taking antipsychotic in a low dose prior to tripping help me have a more easy ride? I've read here that it can help. I guess that's a question for another thread. I'm in a much better state of mind now. I feel it's time to trip again. :mushroom2:

Offlinefractaloctopus
.mittens.

Re: Antipsychotics to terminate trip [Re: WicklowWoodkern]
    #24732915 - 10/23/17 10:06 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

What kind of dose of quetiapine did you use to terminate the trip? I have it for sleeping, but might be good to know how much to use if a trip really goes south.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom