Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Fucking Moon
2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report.
    #17084284 - 10/23/12 09:39 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

First off, let me start by saying I did not do 16mg of DOC at once. That's a very dangerous dose, and I would not recommend it. I did 8mg at a time, but even that is a high dose. If you're just starting with DOC I recommend starting with 2-4mg.

About Me:
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 130lbs

Drugs Used:
DOC: 16mg
Cloud 9 Mad Hatter: A lot of bowls.

So last Friday night rolls around, and after a long week of work I figure I'd wind down by enjoying a nice trip. I get back to my apartment and ask my room mate if he'd like to do some DOC with me. He was a little hesitant at first, since the most he had done was 2mg (and I was suggesting doing 6mg).

We started our trip at 7:00PM Friday night.

0:00: So we started off by taking 4mg (orally) each.

+1:30: The come up was slow and boring (fuck you DOC). You can usually tell the intensity of the trip by the come up, and it didn't feel too out of control; so we both look at each other and took an additional 2mg each.

+2:00: We realize just how strong the 4mg was, I always forget about the intense curve with the come up. It's not like most drugs that slowly brings you up. You slowly start to get the "weirdness" then all of a sudden the trip hits you in the face like a brick wall. By this point we're seeing intense trails and fairly intense crawling. Colors are also significantly increased.

+2:30: The come up keeps rising at a very rapid rate, it's only been an hour since the re-dose, so we aren't feeling that at all. By this point we're seeing strobing of colors on white surfaces as well as colored circles on some surfaces. I turn on some Electric Guest and we start chilling out a bit.

+3:30: By now we just got hit by another wave, this time even more intense than the first. Textures are crawling in 3D space and have a ton of depth. At this point I look at my room mate and we both eat another 2mg. Almost instantly after eating it, I look at his face and realize he's morphing uncontrollably. By this point I realized just how strong we're going to be tripping.

+5:00: This other 2mg seems to of kicked in a bit faster than the first two, we instantly have extreme confusion and a heavy mind fuck. So what do we do? Let's get fucked up even more! We go into the bathroom and hotbox the shit out of it with Mad Hatter (I hate spice, but we had no weed in the house :frown: ) Just from holding the smoke in my lungs, I could see my visuals increase with every second. We smoked a few bowls, and this is when the real confusion started.

+5:30: We're trying to have a conversation, but it just isn't working. By the time we get to the end of our sentence, we'd already of forgotten what we said. So we decided to put on my psychedelic playlist and zone out (M83, Tape, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Love, etc).

+6:30: We're finally at the plateau and it's absolutely beautiful. We can turn off the lights and paint in rainbow colors using only the white LED light on my phone. And once you stop painting, the streaks remain in the air for minutes. It's absolutely beautiful.

+7:00: By this time our eyes are pretty fried, so we turned on the wizard of oz synced to dark side of the moon (perfect for the mind fuck state we're in).

+8:30: Finally over, this part is still a blur because of time dilation. But I believe we smoked some more bowls and zoned out to some beatles and floyd.

+11:00: Starting to feel the slight come down, so we smoke again and it blasts us right back up. We put on some adventure time, made a pizza, and zoned out again.

+13:00: After zoning out for some time, we eventually pass out.

That was Friday night. We slept all day, woke up around 6-7PM, my room mate picked up his girlfriend, and we started it all over again :smile:

We started our trip at 8:30 Saturday night.

0:00: This was his girl's first trip ever (I think the first drug other than weed she did). So we all take 4mg and go to Walmart to pick up some supplies for tripping (NOTE: You should really never do this. Always get your supplies before you dose).

+1:00: Back from Walmart. Got some incense, fruit, and munchies for the night :smile: At this point I decided that I'd take another 2mg.

+2:00: Starting to feel the beginnings of the come up, I re-dose another 2mg again. Putting me up to a total of 8mg. I love being there for someone's first trip. My room mate's girl friend is completely messed up. Seeing the walls crawl, seeing trails, I could tell she was enjoying herself :P

+3:00: I'm still not feeling much :/ I'm guessing it has something to do with tolerance.

+4:00: I'm finally starting to come up nicely. I'm not tripping near as visually as I was the night before, but the head trip is very intense. So I decided to smoke a bowl of Mad Hatter again. INSTANTLY my visuals blasted off into another realm.

+4:30: This is where things really got weird. All 3 of us went into the bathroom and hot boxed it with mad hatter. We then shut off the lights and talked about the visuals we were seeing. It felt like we were in there talking for at least a half our. After leaving the bathroom, I realized it was only 4 minutes… I've never experienced time dilation that severe before. It was the biggest mind fuck I've ever experienced on psychedelics.

+6:00: So it gets pretty boring from here on out, about the same as the night before. We play with LED lights and stare at this laser I made. I used a blue ray laser, attached it to a 9v battery, and put a shard of broken glass in front of it. So it was projecting Cosmo like fractals.

I'll go ahead and end the report there, as once again; it's pretty much the same as the night before.

All in all, I loved it. I don't think I'd take 8mg all at once; as I think the come up would be very brutal. But taking 6mg then re-dosing 2mg shouldn't be too bad.

However, NOTE: 8mg is a fairly high dose of DOC. Definitely start at a lower dose if you're new to this chemical. Things get very intense.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, and if you decide to try DOC; have fun and be safe! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrippyTripTime
UnderTheUnseen
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: eMpire420]
    #17084692 - 10/23/12 10:59 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

This sounds like a Fucking blast. i remember you telling me on my thread right after you dosed on Friday ahahah I've actually never heard of DOC. I'm not a big chemical drug kinda guy. I don't even like pharmaceuticals. But im gona read more about this.

glad to see you enjoyed your weekend man:thumbup:

--------------------
http://hollmes.deviantart.com/

Offlineberryman13
Stranger

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: TrippyTripTime]
    #17086080 - 10/23/12 02:51 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

a

Edited by berryman13 (11/18/22 06:12 PM)

Offlineseekeroftruth
Stranger
 User Gallery

#17086774 - 10/23/12 04:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Great trip report. That sounds amazing, I definitely want to try this. And Spice totally knocks my socks off while tripping, it seems way more effective than pot in increasing the visual aspect of a trip, but I still like the feeling of pot while tripping better.

OfflineSouthernTripper
Lucy my love
Male

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: seekeroftruth]
    #17087280 - 10/23/12 05:50 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds fun! I have yet to try DOC or any RCS, I am truly to worried to try some.

--------------------
Peace, Love, and Learning. The three things I try my absolute BEST to follow in my life.

Peace:Not having to worrying about anything, having utter calmness around you.

Love:To show affection deep within yourself to other beings and things around you.

Learning: To gather knowledge you haven't learned yet in life, or to build upon earlier knowledge.

OfflineOMG
(still a) sad boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas (361) Flag
Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: SouthernTripper]
    #17088874 - 10/23/12 09:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What the FUCK is DOC?

--------------------

InvisibleEtherealFlow

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: OMG]
    #17088908 - 10/23/12 09:22 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

RC's seem sketchy to me still. The experience sounds fun... I just get a bit wary.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: EtherealFlow]
    #17089294 - 10/23/12 10:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sick report man!  I love the part of painting rainbows with your led screen!  I can totally picture that!

Can't wait to dose my DOC

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

OfflineSouthernTripper
Lucy my love
Male

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: EtherealFlow]
    #17090555 - 10/24/12 05:27 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Same here man, a lot of the experiences sound good. Ian just not comfortable enough to ingest a chemical that has a very small background.

--------------------
Peace, Love, and Learning. The three things I try my absolute BEST to follow in my life.

Peace:Not having to worrying about anything, having utter calmness around you.

Love:To show affection deep within yourself to other beings and things around you.

Learning: To gather knowledge you haven't learned yet in life, or to build upon earlier knowledge.

InvisibleZeet
 User Gallery

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: SouthernTripper]
    #17093098 - 10/24/12 03:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What is DOC and is it legal?

I'd love to try this...!

InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: Zeet]
    #17093210 - 10/24/12 04:14 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/doc/doc.shtml

I see you're in the UK. It appears it's illegal there :frown:

OfflinePlantEntity
AllTheCacti
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #17093255 - 10/24/12 04:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Woah empire bro.

You smoke spice on DOC? or on any trip for that matter  :badshroom:

Thats insane man. I could never smoke fuckin incense while trippin on an RC. Fuckin heart attack. I would black out into a daze and then wake up 20-30 min later probably..

You're alive though friend, And you had a great time so for that i am thankful :lol:

Safe travels traveler. Glad they were great experiences.

--------------------
I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, but rather learning to dance in the rain.

InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: OMG]
    #17102037 - 10/25/12 09:24 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OMG said:
What the FUCK is DOC?

The shit, thats what it is. It is shulgins best discovery.

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

OfflinePsychsense
I'll always be on my own
Male

#17102431 - 10/25/12 10:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

It was one hell of a weekend for us bro!
DOC is the shit!

Lets see what fun we can have tomorrow night! :laugh:

Oh, and this is my first shroomery post! :laugh:

--------------------

Who's got the herb when I'm dry?

Shared Trip Reports (with Empire420): December 25th, 2012 | 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report.

InvisibleeMpire420
Suicide Is Bliss
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: Psychsense]
    #17115612 - 10/28/12 01:43 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bmacd92 said:
It was one hell of a weekend for us bro!
DOC is the shit!

Lets see what fun we can have tomorrow night! :laugh:

Oh, and this is my first shroomery post! :laugh:

And tomorrow night was....... yeah...

But this was fun dude :laugh: and to everyone who didn't get it, bmacd92 is the "roommate"  I talk about a lot :P

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
    #18832342 - 09/12/13 12:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Nice report. :smile:

Quote:

After leaving the bathroom, I realized it was only 4 minutes… I've never experienced time dilation that severe before. It was the biggest mind fuck I've ever experienced on psychedelics.

You have no idea. :lol:
Wait till time and space dissolve, become meaningless and all you are left with is void...

Also, DOC isn't the kind of drug I'd be giving to a newcomer to psychedelics - too long of a trip and possibility of overdose. Glad it went well with her.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: 2 Day, 16mg DOC Trip report. [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #18942567 - 10/06/13 10:07 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Empire have you done mescaline or cactus?

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom