Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePeaceLove
Psilo-baked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Flag
song bout acid/song bout shrooms
    #17044828 - 10/16/12 08:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Heres two songs for you guys. Both of these bands are from Minnesota. The first song is by a bluegrass band named "Useful Jenkins" and the second song is by  a reggae, psychedelic rock,  ska, punk rock, a small dabble of hip hop, jazz, bluegrass, traditional irish, (pretty much anything lol) band named "Wookiefoot". Side note - if you like the greatful dead, you might find wookiefoot enjoyable. They have kind of that greatful dead hippie feel. Enjoy! :smile:

First song:

Useful Jenkins - ROY G BIV

I was walking through the woods I came upon some pines. It looked like a good place to hide, so I crawled down inside. While I was in my hiding place, I met a man from outer space, he said don’t be afraid I’m just here to save the human race again.

I said sir what is your name, but he did not reply. I could tell that he was confused by the look in his eyes. I said hey where ya headed, where did ya come from. Well he pointed up to the sky started banging on his drum

As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives Each wife had seven cats, each cat had seven lives As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives Each wife had seven cats, each cat had seven lives

I said sir what is your name, but he did not reply. I could tell that he was confused by the look in his eyes. I said hey where ya headed, where did ya come from, well he pointed up to the sky started banging on his drum

As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives Each wife had seven cats, each cat had seven lives As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives Each wife had seven cats, each cat had seven lives

I said I don’t understand, could you be a little clearer. Said I am you or me you seem to be on the other side of the mirror

Each life had seven squares, each square had seven drops Each drop had seven colors, red means go and green means

Green Means Stop(x3)

Red means go and green means, green means STOP!

That song is about acid I guess. I didn't party with these guys (damn me!) But my cousin did and he was talking to one of the band members and the guy said this songs about acid hence the last verse. It sounds to me like someone was having a wicked acid trip, ended up wondering into the woods to hide from people and met some spiritual being/alien. What do you guys think? Its a little repetitive, but these guys are pretty good, and I don't really listen to bluegrass lol.
Now... on to the Wookiefoot song about mushrooms

Well I tried for like 15min to try and get these lyrics on here but I'm using my tablet and every time I try and highlight and copy the lyrics, it thinks I'm selecting the background image so I'm just going to post a URL (I'm not entirely sure on the rules on this, and I hope I'm not breaking any).

Wookiefoot - Mushroom Jazz.

http://music.wookiefoot.com/track/mushroom-jazz

Again, I apologize if I did break rules, please inform me if I did so I can avoid breaking it/them again. I know i could have posted this in the music forum, but i picked these two songs specifically because they have to do with acid and mushies. Hope you guys enjoyed the lyrics and are considering checking both of these bands out. I love them! I've seen use full Jenkins once and they were pretty kick ass! Wookiefoot is one of my favorite bands and they deserve soooo much more credit than they get.

--------------------
DFTBA Dont forget to be awesome

:mindblown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag