Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
A humming sound resonates through the human body
    #16938160 - 09/30/12 01:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have noticed this very very subtle humming sound as I rise from sleep. It's always there but it's so damn subtle you wouldn't notice it. When you wake up, it appears to fade into silence to make way for waking life or rather, the outside world is damn loud in comparison.

It is not a 'change of vibration', it is not 'energy movement' (except tautologically) or 'astral dimension translocation' or whatever the fuck some might try to call it. It's the sound of every single cell buzzing like a mofo, revving up to start the day, the sound of blood rushing through, not only the veins but the capillaries themselves. This is a totally different sound to what you might experience when doing OBE or lucid dreams or psychedelics.

Describing this is difficult, it's a sound that is outside the audio spectrum in the same way there are colours that you could not see with your eyes, outside the spectrum. I think you might be able to hear this if you were meditating in an audio isolation chamber. It's so low-frequency that it's more a sensation of movement than what we might usually call a sound.

:Feelstrippyman:

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOasis182
Stranger

Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: crkhd]
    #16938173 - 09/30/12 01:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Or maybe it's tinnitus :P

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: Oasis182]
    #16938190 - 09/30/12 01:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Tinnitus is a hissing sound. I tried to cover for what smartass responses people could come up with but it looks like one slipped through the cracks.

Now if you'll please return back under your bridge :trolldance:

Also, you can feel it through your whole body. Tinnitus feels like it comes from your ears.

Invisiblebirdland

#16942839 - 10/01/12 04:21 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have no idea if this is what you experience but sometimes when everything is really silent there comes this buzzing/humming sounds that I can hear but I wouldn't say I feel it coming from my body necessarily. I'd say there's probably a lot of ambient noises happening around us all time. There's also the sounds that electronic devices like TVs and computers and stuff make and even multi-adaptors and power-boards buzz a fair bit.

OfflinePope
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oklahoma
Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: birdland]
    #16943445 - 10/01/12 09:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Saying it might be tinnitus isn't being a troll or a smartass, it's a valid point. Also your brain will make up things when it's lacking stimulation from the outside world to do so for it, you'd be assured to hear things in any place where you're cut off from most sounds same as you'd start to see things eventually if you were in complete darkness for a time or whatnot, it's nothing special. But with the way you responded to the other post i'm unsure if anything other than 'omg that sounds so special you must be so in tune with yourself and your life forces' will be accepted as a valid reason.

OfflineChirox
seeker
Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: Pope]
    #16943531 - 10/01/12 09:27 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Resonance and all that. You should try humming and focusing your mind on different "Chakras"

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: Chirox]
    #16943587 - 10/01/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

There's all sorts of frequencies that resonate with the human body, and different frequencies on different shaped bodies. There's various neolithic temples and artifacts that work on resonance (chanting, humming), some ones uncovered in Minora that are at 100Hz.

I heard something very interesting but I've so far not verified it. Apparently the A note used in music is supposed to be 432Hz, a sympathetic frequency (sympathetic to what, I don't know. Peoples taste?) Joseph Goebbles apparently had A changed to 440Hz, which is less sympathetic.

I'd really, really like to hear variations on the key of A played on an organ that outputs 432hz compared to 440hz.

--------------------

OfflineLastBreath
Stranger
 User Gallery

#16948972 - 10/01/12 10:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have some experience with this humming noise your talking about. I'm not 100% sure what this energy is, but I found out that if you meditate on it in the right way then strange things will start to happen. If you lay down in a quiet room and just listen you will hear the humming or ringing sounds, they can be concentrated on and made louder and different tones can be heard and focused on, the tones range from high pitch to low pitch and you can choose which one to hone in on. Strange things can happen if you meditate on these noises properly, it is some sort of gateway to phenomena not recognized by science, but I believe there is a form of yoga that works with these sounds, though I forgot what it's called.. I have experienced some very bizarre phenomena when concentrating intensely on these mind-noises before sleep.

This doesn't happen very often but sometimes if you wake up half asleep and then try to fall asleep again the energy will become imbalanced and you'll get these insane (and scary) vibrations in your head, I don't know how to describe it, it hasn't happened to me in a long time, but you know it when it happens it's a very strange thing.

Edited by LastBreath (10/01/12 10:58 PM)

OfflineLastBreath
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: LastBreath]
    #16949282 - 10/01/12 11:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

And it is also basically correct that the noises fade and become imperceptible during your waking hours, unless you lay down somewhere extremely quiet and deliberately try to hear the mind-noises.

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Re: A humming sound resonates through the human body [Re: LastBreath]
    #16956951 - 10/03/12 04:26 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks guys :smile:

"omg that sounds so special you must be so in tune with yourself and your life forces" - Pope

I appreciate the compliment my friend and I am sure you too are in tune with yourself and your life forces :laugh:

We know for a fact that the body works on sound, it's tautological. Ultrasound breaks up stones. Infrasound makes you empty thy bowels. The ancient americans sang spirit songs that could be made into pretty patterns on carpets.

So what's the science behind this? When I made this thread I was pretty much looking to learn about 'that form of yoga that works with these sounds'. In mantra meditation you feel that AUM is your entire body. Even the sensation of body silence resonates in perfect harmony with AUM (and in that feeling of bodily silence is that sound I am talking about in the OP). Loud or silent, it's all resonating to the same frequency spectrum.

So plain and simple: A body in the peak of health is definitely going to make a different inner sound to a body weighed down by toxins. This is personally how I noticed, going through a detox at the moment and this sound we hear 24/7 all our lives hums clear. But I'm not willing to pay £3000 for an "Energy Healing Course that will remove your operating thetans". No thanks Jeff.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom