Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Breaking Bad Season Finale Predictions [Re: Frost] * 1
    #16906763 - 09/25/12 06:31 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

This is totally going to happen. I know, because I was in a hot tub with Vince Gilligan, mutually masturbating. As one does.

One of the unique properties of the blue meth is it is touched by the warp. It's not just really good shit, it's a portal to another dimension. Walt is getting a machinegun because he's seen zombie films and knows just a shotgun won't cut it.

2013 is when the event happens. Everyone in the world is getting hooked on his meth, which turns them into demon possessed monsters, spewing fire, shitting plague, raping babies and tweaking out like the baddest basehead in the world, ever.

Walt takes his family and Jessie to a bunker. Skylar gets eaten, set on fire, fucked and eaten again. Jessie and Walt protect themselves, but as they're running out of ammo Walk dies of cancer, but as he's dying he's watching everyone he's cared for, Jessie, Walt Jr and little pink bairn die.

Then the Ordo Malleus issues an Order of Exterminatus upon the planet. What we thought was Earth turns out to be a very different world, where the realms between material reality and immaterial unreality are tenious at the best of times, thus explaining the evidence room destroying magnet van, or Walt magically having the chemicals to replenish the RV's van, or say serving his toyota pretentious into oncoming traffic and surviving, or the totally awesome bit when Gus walks out of that room with the bomb, readjusts his tie and as the camera pans you see the rest of his blown off face.

--------------------

Edited by Visionary Tools (09/25/12 06:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesyeb64
Paranoid. Delusional. Wisdom.
 User Gallery

Re: Breaking Bad Season Finale Predictions [Re: Visionary Tools] * 1
    #16906969 - 09/25/12 08:10 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm surprised no one mentioned the part of Todd. 

In the final episode of this season,  Todd pretty much brushed off discussing his salary with Walt, saying they'll talk price once "he knows what he's doing."  Based off every drug interaction I've ever encountered, if you're the cook, you get paid.  Your shit goes nowhere, not even for a dead drop, without the initial payment. 

It makes me believe that inevitably, Walt's fate is sealed and he's going face the same trial for a third time. In the first episode, Emilio and Crazy 8 were planning to kill Walt and Jesse after learning Walt's valuable knowledge, and died instead, first the partner, then the main dealer.  Flash forward to Gail and Gus.  They planned on killing Walt and Jesse, after learning Walt's valuable knowledge, and died instead, first the partner, then the main dealer.  Question is, for the third time, who is Todd and Walt going to be paired with?  My bet is that Walt will ONCE AGAIN be paired with Jesse, despite their quarrels, because Jesse knows his recipe and dislikes people murder kids. 

I think:
-Walt and Jesse will kill Todd and probably Todd's uncle (that's my guess for who Todd will be paired with.  Good things come in threes).  At this point, they both have had too much fun and allow their empire to crumble.  They eliminate all remaining loose ties, to ensure nothing from their past can be traced back to them. Walt then kills Jesse.
-Hank tries to talk to Skyler first.  She's relieved and terrified. She convinces Hank to not turn Walt in, believing he hires Collectors and wouldn't hesitate to have her, Hank, and Marie killed.  She tells him she suspects he's behind all the prison deaths that went down in mere minutes.       
-Hank threatens Walt that if he doesn't leave town and abandon his family, he will turn Walt in.  Walt agrees and arranges plans to leave.  He talks to Saul Goodman, hooks himself up with a new identity and moves to the east, disappearing off the map.  One week after he's gone, Skyler dies in a hit and run.  Even though Hank believes it is related to Walt, he cannot prove it and no one can find any traces of him.  Hank and Marie raise the children, like Skyler wanted.
-After a year has passed, Walt starts traveling home, knowing Walter Jr.'s 18th birthday is on the horizon.  He plans on kidnapping his own children.  Walter Jr. is thrilled to see his dad, but knows something is wrong.  Hank talked to Walter Jr. before, warning him about his dad.  If you ever see him, run, essentially.  When Walt tries to force his kids to go, Hank arrives home from work and interferes.  There is a shoot out.  Hank gets hit in the shoulder and drops his gun.  Walter Jr., in a panic picks it up, points it at Walt, and fires.  Walt bleeds to death.

--------------------
Because happiness is the best revenge.

Edited by syeb64 (09/25/12 08:12 AM)

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Breaking Bad Season Finale Predictions [Re: syeb64]
    #16907023 - 09/25/12 08:38 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I think everyone is going to die, except for Skylar's sister and the baby... The last scene in the show - Marie will be holding the baby saying something along the lines of "Now you are going to be safe" - as she leans over and blows a line of blue meth.. the camera pans back and there is 2 kilos of blue meth on the table  :tongue:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleBest In The World
Respect The Pipebomb
Male

Re: Breaking Bad Season Finale Predictions [Re: syeb64]
    #16907101 - 09/25/12 09:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

syeb64 said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned the part of Todd. 

In the final episode of this season,  Todd pretty much brushed off discussing his salary with Walt, saying they'll talk price once "he knows what he's doing."  Based off every drug interaction I've ever encountered, if you're the cook, you get paid.  Your shit goes nowhere, not even for a dead drop, without the initial payment. 

It makes me believe that inevitably, Walt's fate is sealed and he's going face the same trial for a third time. In the first episode, Emilio and Crazy 8 were planning to kill Walt and Jesse after learning Walt's valuable knowledge, and died instead, first the partner, then the main dealer.  Flash forward to Gail and Gus.  They planned on killing Walt and Jesse, after learning Walt's valuable knowledge, and died instead, first the partner, then the main dealer.  Question is, for the third time, who is Todd and Walt going to be paired with?  My bet is that Walt will ONCE AGAIN be paired with Jesse, despite their quarrels, because Jesse knows his recipe and dislikes people murder kids. 

I think:
-Walt and Jesse will kill Todd and probably Todd's uncle (that's my guess for who Todd will be paired with.  Good things come in threes).  At this point, they both have had too much fun and allow their empire to crumble.  They eliminate all remaining loose ties, to ensure nothing from their past can be traced back to them. Walt then kills Jesse.
-Hank tries to talk to Skyler first.  She's relieved and terrified. She convinces Hank to not turn Walt in, believing he hires Collectors and wouldn't hesitate to have her, Hank, and Marie killed.  She tells him she suspects he's behind all the prison deaths that went down in mere minutes.       
-Hank threatens Walt that if he doesn't leave town and abandon his family, he will turn Walt in.  Walt agrees and arranges plans to leave.  He talks to Saul Goodman, hooks himself up with a new identity and moves to the east, disappearing off the map.  One week after he's gone, Skyler dies in a hit and run.  Even though Hank believes it is related to Walt, he cannot prove it and no one can find any traces of him.  Hank and Marie raise the children, like Skyler wanted.
-After a year has passed, Walt starts traveling home, knowing Walter Jr.'s 18th birthday is on the horizon.  He plans on kidnapping his own children.  Walter Jr. is thrilled to see his dad, but knows something is wrong.  Hank talked to Walter Jr. before, warning him about his dad.  If you ever see him, run, essentially.  When Walt tries to force his kids to go, Hank arrives home from work and interferes.  There is a shoot out.  Hank gets hit in the shoulder and drops his gun.  Walter Jr., in a panic picks it up, points it at Walt, and fires.  Walt bleeds to death.

:thatsaten:  :justastonishing: Holy shit dude you might have nailed it. That got me wanting to watch it even more now :thumbup:

Offlinemushroom_sandwich
semi retarded
Male

Re: Breaking Bad Season Finale Predictions [Re: Best In The World]
    #16908066 - 09/25/12 12:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:amusedapplause:

--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order