Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBarrett
Stranger Than Fiction
Male

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: joemolloy]
    #16852699 - 09/15/12 05:33 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If I read it right the Diplopteryous (I know I killed that spelling) is way more loaded than the mhrb.  Why not do your thing with that? - B

--------------------
This isn't me, I'm not mechanical...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Barrett]
    #16852754 - 09/15/12 05:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Barrett said:
If I read it right the Diplopteryous (I know I killed that spelling) is way more loaded than the mhrb.  Why not do your thing with that? - B

I seen that as well. I think the dried leaf yields different. Because if not...

--------------------

InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
    #16853001 - 09/15/12 06:43 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

This is so fucked up. The feds have been raiding alot of US vendors lately, someone's cracking down :eek:

--------------------

I am the storm. I am the wonder.

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

Loc: primate body, cranium cha...
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: joemolloy] * 1
    #16853055 - 09/15/12 06:55 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I've been advising mofos to stock up for years now.  Many a thread I've marveled and wondered at the free flow of MHRB in the US as a golden age that future generations would look back on and wish they could have been there.  Now the kids are going to be extracting toxins from their lawn because they heard DMT is everywhere.  DMT is barely anywhere and always has been, for our purposes.

Joe :smile:

It doesn't have to be a toxic lawn waste, most of these can be gardened easily in a green house or outdoors, most are tolerant to various continental climates, and given dedication and patience, one can secure and propagate his/her own private ethnobotanical garden. Those kids who end up in ER because of some crap they ingested... well you know, that crowd will settle for sniffing glue if everything else goes, but you can't prevent this from happening. We need to adopt new models of behavior for these things, and those misdirected and confused who think obtaining the molecule from the nature is easy as a spit, they fall off this wagon in the beginning or along the way, many don't even make it to forums like this one.

Things such as DMT, Mushrooms and other hallucinogens always been on the fringes of the society, and perhaps only certain small percentage of weirdos like us master significant agricultural, chemistry and mycology skills to make the cut. And I side with Wasson on this - it is a shaman way that was never meant for masses.

:smile:

DrF
{~

--------------------
"Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento."

(For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly.)

~ Don Juan
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
~Ray Bradbury

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Dr. Fungus]
    #16853149 - 09/15/12 07:20 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

People need to start working harder on that stuff because I've been following phalaris threads for years and the overwhelming conclusion is that those threads and experiments end in disappointment.  But I'm still hopeful that there will be a viable alternative.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinetempboy
Stranger
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust *DELETED* [Re: joemolloy]
    #16853223 - 09/15/12 07:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by tempboy

Reason for deletion: want to remove

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #16853415 - 09/15/12 08:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
People need to start working harder on that stuff because I've been following phalaris threads for years and the overwhelming conclusion is that those threads and experiments end in disappointment.  But I'm still hopeful that there will be a viable alternative.

Acacia Confusa.

The name alone should be revealing enough.
Many have already long since moved on to Confusa.

--------------------

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

#16853632 - 09/15/12 09:21 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:

Not sure about Phalaris. Try http://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Main_Page - the main page contains four sections: Science, Alkaloids, Botanicals and Other Projects. Check out first three, the Science section contains all the working teks. Or you can go straight there at http://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek - there are  several effective recipes for major substitutes.

And as ShroomDoom mentioned, Acacia is a good substitute too... Here is the standard tek for it.

P.S.  They got a good supplier list too, I advice you register (it's free) to gain access to locked topics :wink:

--------------------
"Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento."

(For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly.)

~ Don Juan
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
~Ray Bradbury

Edited by Dr. Fungus (09/15/12 09:43 PM)

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

#16853806 - 09/15/12 10:05 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

..and on that NeuroSoup link for DMT-containing plants I provided earlier, you can see that some plants, especially bamboo and reed -like families of river plants, can be found anywhere by the local revers and lakes in abundance. Once you master existing method, you can gradually shift and experiment with those less known species, given you do diligent research on pharmachemistry of your the new analog in question.

So really, DMT is in a lot of plants, Strassman said in his Radio Orbit interview few years ago that they tested so many animals and plants positive, that it would rather be useful to compose a list of those species that don't contain it(!).

You can't ban the Entire Nature, no mater how mad the regime that is driving towards such surreal Fascist state is. It's the same as "disowning" and kicking out one's own mother, you know.. :wink:

--------------------

~ Don Juan

~Ray Bradbury

Offlineiamthesequence
Creator
Female

Loc: Los Angeles CA
    #16854117 - 09/15/12 11:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You guys are fkin awesome. I rarely have time to get on Shroomery but when I do I really get a laugh out of the sense of humor. I gotta start spending more time on here.

btw, As for the comment about the fact that the feds took the computers.. that's just a thing that happens when they come. They take all your electronics and they all sit in an evidence room for eternity.. just in case if you try to sue them for robbing you.. then they might turn on your computer to find some dirt on you. But really they don't give a fuck. They're just having fun being assholes and making sure that the people stay scared.

Now, why does it sound like noone buys their bark straight from Brazil? yea, it takes a month to ship but it's legit. When I heard about this raid on US vendor(s) I looked up the drug laws in Brazil and basically Brazil is chill as fuck. If any drug shit starts to get too popular than the different governments work together to fuck it up so my 1st fear was that they would somehow stop the Brazil vendor but after doing my research I realized that's impossible cause  Brazil is chill.
That being said, the only thing that they'll be able to do is try to scare Brazil into no longer shipping to the US. I don't know how long it takes for that to go into effect but the clock is ticking so I say STOCK THE FUCK UP. Spirit Molecule is rare enough as it is.

Offlineiamthesequence
Creator
Female

Loc: Los Angeles CA
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: tempboy]
    #16854189 - 09/15/12 11:50 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

tempboy knows what's up. Like I said there is nothing to worry about for the people that are buying small amounts. This may be hard to believe but the feds really seriously don't care about shit. They just have fun being assholes.. They get to run up in any place they want and jack anyone's shit.. only because everyone is afraid to say anything. It's weird the way that the masses perceive raids and shit. The feds just want to scare people, they're just a destruction operator of the Universe. Shit happens. You gotta get back up and continue fulfilling your life purpose, whatever that may be :smile: In the mean time we know that the clock is ticking on our access to MHRB so stock up wile you can. We all know that it will eventually be illegal because it is such a great thing so you have to make the most of it wile it's here. There will always be a way but right now it happens to be realll easy to attain so take advantage of this easy access.

Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Territori...
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: iamthesequence]
    #16854229 - 09/16/12 12:04 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Its still not hard to get from Mexico.

--------------------
Redd Foxx said:
If you're offended I don't give a shit and don't come see me no more.

Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Babylon Flag
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #16854273 - 09/16/12 12:24 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Acacia confusa rootbark.
More D. Low key.

--------------------

spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

InvisibleMr. E
No Touchies!
Male

Loc: Hiding in the Sky
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #16854305 - 09/16/12 12:34 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Oeric McKenna said:
Acacia confusa rootbark.
More D. Low key.

Just make sure you do an A/B extraction, I just read somewhere that Accacia has a lot more fats than MHRB.

--------------------
Only Red Horse Rainbows can save us, let them run wild and asunder!

InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Mr. E]
    #16855799 - 09/16/12 11:28 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

A friend of mine got some acacia and wanted help with the extraction, we did a standard mimosa tek , got crystals, filtered 'em, then shortly after the wash they melted into an oily liquid and got absorbed by the filter. She still uses the same tek but keeps crystals in the freezer

--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

InvisibleSkitzophr3nic
Nod Squad
Male User Gallery

Loc: 4th Dimension
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #16855933 - 09/16/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yea i always put the crystals back in the freezer ever since they melted one day when i was letting them dry out in a room with no AC.

--------------------
"I was here"

InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Skitzophr3nic]
    #16857668 - 09/16/12 04:52 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I had some that was from mhrb and I tried to melt it in a dehydrator at 165 and they didn't melt at all, also in the 100+ heat at burning man. The spice didnt melt either . . .

--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

OfflineSeekingtruth
Learnererer

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #16857818 - 09/16/12 05:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

A. Confusa is more expensive though

Offlinenumnum59
Pro-Am Mycologist

#16857924 - 09/16/12 05:45 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

god damn it, i was going to order some mhrb today too.. fuckkkkkk

OfflineSporeCorp365
Drum & Bass Don

Loc: No Coast, United States
    #16860244 - 09/17/12 12:59 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

This really bums me out. I see the consciousness police are hard at work. I'm a bit worried as I received my first and seemingly my last order from SS about two weeks ago!  Wish I'd bought alot more now. :mad2::mad2::mad2:

--------------------
Comfort is the enemy of progress.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale