Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSeekingtruth
Learnererer

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #16848264 - 09/14/12 07:58 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Drewsifer69 said:
Quote:

130NZO said:
Spent 99$ 2 days before bust..

We were subjected to an aggressive DEA and ICE raid, complete with machine guns and handcuffs. There is no more mimosa coming into the USA for the foreseeable future.  All our inventory has been seized, and there is nothing left. The same may have just happened to mhrb.biz and possibly to phytoextractum, though I can't confirm that.  Customs were holding all of the major vendor's mimosa, and have decided to play unfair and scare off all mhrb sellers in a very violent manner. We were arrested and then released on the scene while they tore up our house, looking for something more interesting than clothing dye.
Our merchant account is barely available - I am working with them now to try and issue refunds. I am not sure if it too was subject to seizure, so bear with me. Hopefully I can get a refund to you shortly.
blessings
Robert

Praying for that refund...

Robert is awesome, it reminds me of when I made an order and wanted to mix brazilian and mexican. He said the package was already shipped but he sent me an additional pound of mexican mhrb for free.

I truley hope he and his family recover from this. Good people dont deserve to be treated like this

I wish there were more people like this in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Seekingtruth]
    #16848325 - 09/14/12 08:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote from a thread on the nexus

03:44:37 ‹AvidGardener› I just got confirmation of the SS raid.

03:45:39 ‹AvidGardener› He said they've been holding shipments at customs and charging the entire weight of mhrb as dmt

03:47:54 ‹AvidGardener› Alright...I've now heard the story from the "source". They were mainly there to seize their computers and hence their customer list. This company was not a good one in that they were also selling naptha, glassware and everything needed to do extractions..and on Amazon no less which keeps records of every transaction. That's a f**king invitation to trouble and is idiotic for a company to act that way. If I were you I would stash the MHRB and any related materials until this one blows over.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#16848422 - 09/14/12 08:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I doubt they were selling all that stuff.  Maybe since Amazon shows what people bought after buying MHRB, someone got confused and mistook the Amazon pairings for Sonoran sales.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibleFruitOfLife

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: joemolloy]
    #16849214 - 09/14/12 11:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah me too. But the whole "They came for our computers" is sketchy!

--------------------

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

Loc: primate body, cranium cha...
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: highc]
    #16849501 - 09/15/12 01:16 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

highc said:
Just checked my vendor and he has dropped prices about $100 a lot. Pretty strange.

Well, unless several extra hours of boiling is worth the anonymity - I'll settle for that. This is why I never ordered anything online, really. All the plants listed under the link below can be used as a substitute to a lesser or greater degree, depending how well you do your extraction. Some of these are decorative plans, and most have no legal restrictions associated with them. You can order the clones or seeds through regular suppliers or even collect your own specimens, plant it in your back yard or outdoor patch and have loving patience.

If I ever can inspire my lazy ass to go to the riverside and pull all those reeds (and you want only the root part chopped off and kept right there on the spot, while stem and foliage discarded), and then bring home, clean off the river mud, chop it all up, do the boiling, reducing, then distilling it with solvents, on and on.. Then you can either smoke it or make regular tea as a base, re-dissolve crystals and do Rue based concoction very similar to ayahuasca.

Now having said that, some have poisons that are undesirable (e.g. Delosperma will wreak a gastrointestinal havoc), I would stick with Reed and Dismathus, they're proven candidates for pure extractions. Reed's tea is bitter as hell and can upset your stomach as well, hence the step of dissolving the extracted pure active principle in the regular tea used as a base, then add  a proper fraction of the Rue mother liqueur which you have to prep separately...

or just smoke the waxy crystals w/out beta-carbolic MAOI of the Rue, if you an avid DMT pilot and prefer it that way..

Check these plants

--------------------
"Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento."

(For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly.)

~ Don Juan
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
~Ray Bradbury

Edited by Dr. Fungus (09/15/12 08:31 AM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Dr. Fungus]
    #16850258 - 09/15/12 07:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Update from SS

Quote:

Excuse the generic-ness of my reply, but we have a lot of people to contact and some very similar info to tell them. First of all...thanks for being one of the awesome people who have ever contacted us or bought from us. We have some distressing news that we need to share.

The Situation:

Unfortunately we were raided by the DEA last week. For a number of weeks, we had seen an increasing quantity of mimosa held up in US Customs for an unusually long time. It seems that they tested the mimosa and found that it contained a controlled substance. Instead of letting us know this information via a warning (such as a notice of seizure), they decided to storm our house and offices. We were surrounded by local police, ICE (customs) agents, & DEA goons with submachine guns. We were cuffed while they tore through our house and office. They seized all of our mimosa, along with many other legal botanicals, computer equipment, and documents. They spent several hours messing up the house and office, invading our privacy and accusing us of all sorts of criminal activities. When they were done, they simply let us go and told us to contact them if we had any further questions. It seems that their primary objectives were to put us out of business, and to scare other vendors into ending MHRB sales. Throughout August, US Customs have also been holding packages for many other major vendors, and most (if not all) have now been forced to cease selling MHRB from the USA.

Your privacy:

While the DEA did seize our computer equipment, they did not seize any passwords nor demand access to any of our order-management systems or records, such as our merchant account, order processing tools, or shipping software. All of the software packages that we use are online-only, and are password-protected. No data is stored locally. According to access logs, no access attempts have been made to these systems by anyone except ourselves. We even had lots of shipping labels and receipts sitting out, but these were not taken.

Your order:
If you placed an order with us that has not been shipped/delivered, we will be refunding your money within the next 24-48 hours.
Please do not file a chargeback! If you have already done so, please cancel it - it really hurts our reputation with our merchant account. We want to be around after this is all over to keep making our customers happy.
Some refunds have already been sent, especially to people who purchased on Tuesday / Wednesday.
Refunds will be processed over the next 24-48 hours and will appear in your account in 1-3 business days.
Please donate some money to our cause! If you'd like to decline a refund (or request a partial refund), that would be an incredible blessing. We have lost a crippling quantity of inventory and equipment. Please email us back asap before we get to your refund :-)

Thank-you for all your support. Our apologies for not being able to get back to you all, but we have had many other things to do. We are now actively monitoring the emails and should be able to respond without too much of a delay. Again, if you'd like to donate part or all of your order to us, please email us back as soon as you can. THANK-YOU!

many many many blessings

Robert & the team

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineClosedEyeCigarette
Sigmund Freud's Dildo

Loc: USA Flag
    #16850407 - 09/15/12 08:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Fuck the DEA.

--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

#16850422 - 09/15/12 08:55 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Update from SS

Quote:

Excuse the generic-ness of my reply...

This is really outrageous. I can't see how DEA tactics are different from those of the Gestapo. The logic here is that the retarded legal system spawned so many convoluted regulations used by beady-eyed lawyers that make the living on it, that to afford wrestling with the system financially becomes an invitation to insanity, especially for small businesses that borderline and sometimes cross over on the federal turf. I've read the entire PF battle case including portions of the court transcripts and papers. He was just selling spores, all legitimate business, so it was hard for the feds to stitch something resulting in the court search warrant, therefore it took a soul-rotten nark to set him up with the cannabis charge, and then the bacon boys come knocking, here's guns and badges...

The federal agenda is to taunt and irritate businesses they called subjects of interests. Unfortunately, there is plenty of effort and very little result when trying to battle the system in court. There is a small group of lawyers working on stopping these unlawful DEA practices, but the legal debate is stalled by procedural hurdles and open unwillingness of our government to address this sensitive issue heads on.

And until that happens, nothing will shake and topple the neo-fascist state of modern-day inquisition, and I am not talking about drugs specifically, but rather about all the small but cherished moments of personal, almost intimate realization of true freedom that these forces are trying to extinguish.

--------------------
"Para mi solo recorrer los caminos que tienen corazon, cualquier camino que tenga corazon. Por ahi yo recorro, y la unica prueba que vale es atravesar todo su largo. Y por ahi yo recorro mirando, mirando, sin aliento."

(For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel looking, looking, breathlessly.)

~ Don Juan
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."
~Ray Bradbury

Edited by Dr. Fungus (09/15/12 09:02 AM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #16851295 - 09/15/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Lets not forget the man behind the curtain who approves of all this along with the fed busts of state licensed med mj shops. Those raids dont happen without orders coming down from the top to do them.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineCrazyk187
Atom vapors
Male

Loc: Center of quantum physics
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Stonehenge]
    #16851350 - 09/15/12 12:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Whatever the DEA serves it purpose, but this is crazy!!!!!!  Have you seen addiction at its worse???  Im not defending them at all but they are needed but not for shit like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There needs to be a line!!!

InvisibleFruitOfLife

#16851353 - 09/15/12 12:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I would donate my refund if I made an order. They just lost ALOT of money with everythign they took. Plus they will probly get a lawyer.

--------------------

OfflineCrazyk187
Atom vapors
Male

#16851395 - 09/15/12 12:51 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

SO that means NO more in the US ????? Right????

OfflineDr. Fungus
another man
Male User Gallery

#16851447 - 09/15/12 01:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Lets not forget the man behind the curtain who approves of all this along with the fed busts of state licensed med mj shops. Those raids dont happen without orders coming down from the top to do them.

Sh-h-h! :facepalm3:
Remember what "Police" sang back in the day?

"Every move you make, every breath you take, every vow you break.. - I'll be watching you!"

Indeed. The power-tripping establishment is so paranoid and afraid of intelligent people forming their own opinions outside of the sanctioned social club for a reason - we are danger to their constipated values and fossilized delusions.

But always remember - we don't make the waves. The Wave makes Us!

DrF
}~

--------------------

~ Don Juan

~Ray Bradbury

InvisibleSkitzophr3nic
Nod Squad
Male User Gallery

Loc: 4th Dimension
    #16851790 - 09/15/12 02:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Well I just checked, and my vendor is MIA too.
I was gonna stock up real quick, but now idk.:shrug:

--------------------
"I was here"

InvisibleMarflix
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Skitzophr3nic]
    #16852268 - 09/15/12 03:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

[removed post]

Edited by Marflix (09/19/21 08:02 AM)

OfflineCrazyk187
Atom vapors
Male

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Marflix]
    #16852558 - 09/15/12 04:56 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yea!!! I found one

Edited by Crazyk187 (09/15/12 04:56 PM)

Invisiblebreeg89
i'll tell ya hwhat

Loc: mass
Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: Crazyk187]
    #16852602 - 09/15/12 05:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

^ Your inbox is about to be flooded. lol

OfflineCrazyk187
Atom vapors
Male

Re: Apparently there's been a MHRB bust [Re: breeg89]
    #16852634 - 09/15/12 05:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'll only found 1vendor....all you need is a keyboard n Google!!!!!

Edited by Crazyk187 (09/15/12 08:00 PM)

OfflineToxicity
escapist

#16852659 - 09/15/12 05:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Don't think you should start talking about potential vendors in a highly volatile thread as this.  Even through pm's.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#16852664 - 09/15/12 05:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I've been advising mofos to stock up for years now.  Many a thread I've marveled and wondered at the free flow of MHRB in the US as a golden age that future generations would look back on and wish they could have been there.  Now the kids are going to be extracting toxins from their lawn because they heard DMT is everywhere.  DMT is barely anywhere and always has been, for our purposes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale