Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNefertem
Loc: Flag
my new e-cig!
    #16764957 - 08/31/12 10:31 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

is amazing! i love it so much. i just had to share my joy. i went with the 501-t starter kit. it is one of the best purchases i have made for a long time. that's all i had to say i guess :tongue: if any-one is considering buying an e-cig i highly recommend them. it was worth the purchase.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: my new e-cig! [Re: Nefertem]
    #16764998 - 08/31/12 10:40 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Is it possible to use those with honey oil somehow? How much do they cost?

OfflineNefertem
Re: my new e-cig! [Re: psi]
    #16765948 - 08/31/12 01:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i'm not sure about the honey oil, but u can mix jwh-018 in with e-liquid! u can get a 501-t for about 50 bucks canadian. if u are ever interested in one let me know as i run a small e-commerce business now. a lot of people end up branding them and selling them for much more than they are worth.

InvisibleRevok
I Am OTD
 User Gallery
    #16765961 - 08/31/12 01:43 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Nefertem, if i may ask you, i assume you were a standard smoker, have you quit with the e-cig?

OfflineBundy
It's just words.

#16765965 - 08/31/12 01:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If you are using an E-Cig to quit smoking, I'd probably like to slap you in the face. (no offense)

I bought a Vapor King E-Tank a while ago, with menthol juice, as I am a menthol smoker.

Fuck that shit. I blew 75$ on a starter kit, and liquids... for what?

To still get the same chemical? Then what?

What did you solve? You're still a smoker.

and when you let your e-cig go, all your body craves is nicotine. So you most likely go to buy "Your last pack of cigs" you know, to transition easier in helps with the e-cig.

But shucks. Now you're back to a pack a day.

The only way to effectively quit smoking, is to tell yourself you are done. Throw your pack in the fucking trash, and occupy your time. Go for a jog, or walk whenever you feel like smoking.

Don't keep pumping the chemical in your body you are trying to run from.

--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

OfflineNefertem
Re: my new e-cig! [Re: Bundy]
    #16766122 - 08/31/12 02:18 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Due to both of your names, profiles and the stupidity of the comments, you aren't worthy of my answer! *shame on you!  :n00bslayer:

OfflineNefertem
    #16766148 - 08/31/12 02:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

For the rest of folks who might consider getting one or someone who is sincere...I was a regular smoker but did not get the e-cig to quit. Of course it contains nicotine, but if one is going to smoke why not smoke without all the other chemicals. With the e-cig is sooo smooth and tastes amazing. I don't cough or hack and can smoke it inside. Also I do find that I smoke less than regular tobacco. I often will just take a few puffs and set it down for long periods of time. I think it is definitely a better option than regular tobacco. It is a shame there are so many people that jump up in hostility at the thought of them like in the last comment that Health Canada and other places have had the audacity of somehow warning people against it yet continuing to sell tobacco products, the patch and other chemicals.

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

#16766174 - 08/31/12 02:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I used to smoke cigarettes, now I have an ecig. I didn't buy my ecig to quit nicotine, I bought it to quit smoking. I no longer smoke anything (weed/cigarettes) I can run further, and breathe deeper, which is exactly what I wanted.

OfflineNefertem
    #16766180 - 08/31/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

bunday...I'm trying to see things from  your perspective, but it's hard cause i'm not a cranky bitch at the moment for one...I enjoy vaping this. It tastes tons better than tobacco and doesn't feel harsh on the lungs. For 50 bucks it's a lot cheaper than tobacco and I feel rather classy with it to tell the truth. U seemed so upset u started talking about going back to a pack of the day as if you were I! I am not you! I am sorry u have a miserable life so it would seem, but I rather enjoy my pimpin' new e-cig. *puffs on it proudly! :cool:

k...i'm don't my ramble *flies back to work

OfflineNefertem
Re: my new e-cig! [Re: ButteredToast]
    #16766239 - 08/31/12 02:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ButteredToast said:
I used to smoke cigarettes, now I have an ecig. I didn't buy my ecig to quit nicotine, I bought it to quit smoking. I no longer smoke anything (weed/cigarettes) I can run further, and breathe deeper, which is exactly what I wanted.

Glad someone gets it. Ya, I don't mind the nicotine even though it's addicting. It's mostly all the other trash in tobacco products I hated. And e-cigs actually taste really pleasant to me. I also like the idea of being able to smoke it in doors. Also adding jwh-018 would be very discreet.

I just would rather see some people smoke e-cigs than tobacco if they are going to smoke. I have a roomate who just signed him-self out of the hospital twice against the hospital's advice within a month recently due to heart and lung problems. They told him if he didn't quit smoking he would die. I had no idea his lungs were that bad when I ordered his e-cig. Without the e-cig though this guy is determined to smoke. He hates the patch and other methods. He enjoys the e-cig so far.

My lungs and heart are fine on the other hand. I would much rather smoke an e-cig now than continue to smoke tobacco that doesn't make sense.

InvisibleFoolOnTheHill
Mushroom Connoisseur

Loc: Sunshine State
    #16766272 - 08/31/12 02:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Nefertem said:
Quote:

ButteredToast said:

Glad someone gets it. Ya, I don't mind the nicotine even though it's addicting. It's mostly all the other trash in tobacco products I hated. And e-cigs actually taste really pleasant to me. I also like the idea of being able to smoke it in doors. Also adding jwh-018 would be very discreet.

I just would rather see some people smoke e-cigs than tobacco if they are going to smoke. I have a roomate who just signed him-self out of the hospital twice against the hospital's advice within a month recently due to heart and lung problems. They told him if he didn't quit smoking he would die. I had no idea his lungs were that bad when I ordered his e-cig. Without the e-cig though this guy is determined to smoke. He hates the patch and other methods. He enjoys the e-cig so far.

My lungs and heart are fine on the other hand. I would much rather smoke an e-cig now than continue to smoke tobacco that doesn't make sense.

Natural tobacco is a decent alternative the commercially made cigarettes as well. As long as you practice breathing and live a generally healthy lifestyle, you will have no problems

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: Anything posted by FoolOnTheHill is a complete work of fiction. All pictures, experiences and text are conjured elsewhere, as I am a mere messenger

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: my new e-cig! [Re: FoolOnTheHill]
    #16766957 - 08/31/12 04:55 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

My buddies has an e-cig and he loves it. The loss of stink alone is worth it, being able to smoke inside without your house smelling like an ashtray is awesome. And considering that nicotine, compared to cigarettes, isn't that big of a deal, who cares. Granted its not great for your brain but compared to like booze its great for you.

I approve of e-cigs :thumbup:

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Loc: The West Coast
Re: my new e-cig! [Re: bloodsheen]
    #16767363 - 08/31/12 06:09 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I like my e cig as well.

--------------------
:irishtoast:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #16767385 - 08/31/12 06:13 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Let us know how you feel in a couple months. Seems like there's a huge honeymoon period with E-cigs then lots of people just use them for places they wouldn't otherwise be able to smoke.

--------------------
!

OfflineAll We Perceive
Sea Cucumber
Male

Re: my new e-cig! [Re: cacharstar]
    #16767389 - 08/31/12 06:14 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I smoked my ecig for about a year, quit for a month, went back to cigs for three months and am now over a month quit again.  I think the ecig is a good step towards quitting entirely.  I only went back to cigs bc the vapor started bothering my lungs and I needed the stimulant for my marathon study sessions.

--------------------

"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: my new e-cig! [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16779549 - 09/03/12 12:30 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

All We Perceive said:
I smoked my ecig for about a year, quit for a month, went back to cigs for three months and am now over a month quit again.  I think the ecig is a good step towards quitting entirely.  I only went back to cigs bc the vapor started bothering my lungs and I needed the stimulant for my marathon study sessions.

could you elaboate on the vapor bothering your lungs? i recently made the switch...

--------------------
Please :pm: me if you have any interesting cacti seeds for trade/sale/giveaway :laugh: U.S only..

My Garden!!!!

All posts i make are merely fictional rants that i transcribe for the schizophrenic goldfish people in my mind.

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: my new e-cig! [Re: deadhor5]
    #16779597 - 09/03/12 12:45 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:excited:

--------------------

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: my new e-cig! [Re: jewunit]
    #16780365 - 09/03/12 08:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Let us know how you feel in a couple months. Seems like there's a huge honeymoon period with E-cigs then lots of people just use them for places they wouldn't otherwise be able to smoke.

I'll be a smoke free ecig user for a year on september 9th. If there's a honeymoon period... I'm still in it. It's awesome.

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds