Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMr. Anderson
πριν από το χρόνο κάποιου
 User Gallery

Loc: Torn between the roots of...
Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul] * 1
    #16392376 - 06/16/12 10:38 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

Mr. Anderson said:
Have the friend buy heroin instead of contract killer:shrug:

If it was me I'd combine as many hallucinogens as possible like cactus,shrooms, mdma, acid, dmt, ketamine, nitrous and just see what happens. Its not a sure thing that'd kill me but it'd be a hell of a way to go out :laugh2:

He wants to die not trip balls.:facepalm:

I did say if it was me, didn't I and did say it wouldn't be a sure thing. But fuckn A it'd be a hell of a way to go out :facepalm::facepalm:

But yea just have the friend by heroin. Problem solved.

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #16392411 - 06/16/12 10:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Anderson said:
Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

Mr. Anderson said:
Have the friend buy heroin instead of contract killer:shrug:

If it was me I'd combine as many hallucinogens as possible like cactus,shrooms, mdma, acid, dmt, ketamine, nitrous and just see what happens. Its not a sure thing that'd kill me but it'd be a hell of a way to go out :laugh2:

He wants to die not trip balls.:facepalm:

I did say if it was me, didn't I and did say it wouldn't be a sure thing. But fuckn A it'd be a hell of a way to go out :facepalm::facepalm:

But yea just have the friend by heroin. Problem solved.

Like I said earlier he probably has a huge tolerance already to opiates.  And heroin isn't a sure thing and can be rather unpleasant for some people.

--------------------

Offlineuziel
Stranger
Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16399928 - 06/18/12 07:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

thanx for all the responses.... im still clueless. im sill undecided either to ask friend to loo for a killer or ask him to talk to some doctors and bribe them to do the medical assisted suicide. These are just my thought sitting in the bed, i donno if they are realistic. Thats why i seeked opinion in the easiest home based way that takes least efforts.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: uziel]
    #16400414 - 06/18/12 08:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

uziel said:
thanx for all the responses.... im still clueless. im sill undecided either to ask friend to loo for a killer or ask him to talk to some doctors and bribe them to do the medical assisted suicide. These are just my thought sitting in the bed, i donno if they are realistic. Thats why i seeked opinion in the easiest home based way that takes least efforts.

I'm sorry you're going through this.  It's true that 99% of doctors are cowards and wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize their medical license.  If only Jack Kevorkian was your doctor...  If I were you I'd bribe somebody but you said you don't have very much money.

--------------------

Offlineuziel
Stranger
    #16719043 - 08/18/12 05:09 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I have managed to get some KCN (5grams) ... any help regarding how to take this and would it be painless.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways *DELETED* [Re: uziel]
    #16720743 - 08/18/12 01:54 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Anonymous #1

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: poke smot!]
    #16722171 - 08/18/12 06:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

OP, I know how hard it can be to live when you have a horrible disease and find it hard to do just about anytthing. I know my situation isn't as severe as yours but I just want you to know that I understand why you want to take your life. I wish you the best sir. I hope its painless for you so you can finally be in peace. I'm sorry.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: poke smot!]
    #16723368 - 08/18/12 10:28 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

poke smot! said:
I'm no doctor but I believe your KCl would stop the heart, if IV'ed in large quantities. I don't know your situation regarding access to IV gear, but I'm assuming, having been through so much, you might. IV is a must, as

Orally, potassium chloride is toxic in excess; the LD50 is around 2.5 g/kg (meaning that a lethal dose for 50% of people weighing 75 kg (165 lb) is about 190 g (6.7 ounces)). Intravenously, this is reduced to just over 30 mg/kg,[13] but of more concern are its severe effects on the cardiac muscles: high doses can cause cardiac arrest and rapid death, thus the aforementioned use as the third and final drug delivered in the lethal injection process.

If you weigh 150lb, it would take 3.4g. The difficulty is in getting it all in, fast. With solubility at 281 g/L, you'd need more than a 10cc syringe full if it were completely saturated in water.

I think it's the potassium that stops the heart. KI (potassium iodide) solubility is 1.4g/mL at room temp, so I *think* you could fit a lethal dose in a 3mL syringe.

I'm sorry you feel you are out of options. I'm not on the way out so I'll never know what it is like. You are the best judge of whether euthanasia is a good choice. I hear that sometimes just having an exit plan, is relief enough to manage living. I wish you the best :sun:

I think he's referring to potassium cyanide(KCN)not potassium chloride(KCL).  They're not the same thing.  But here's instructions on how to deliver yourself from a hopeless/terminal illness from Derek Humphry's book Final Exit;  Follow these directions carefully my friend:

1. Take a small glass of cold tap water
2. Stir one gram, or 1.5 gram at most, of KCN(Potassium cyanide) into the water.(Larger amounts would cause burning of the throat.)
3. After about five minutes, the KCN is dissolved and ready to drink.  It remains drinkable for several hours, but not more
4. Once the potion is drunk, consciousness will be lost in about a minute.  There will just be time to rinse out the glass so that nobody else accidentaly drinks from it, and then lie down. 
  But beware:  A person weakened by illness might black out in twenty seconds(This might be your case)
5. While in the coma, death will follow in fifteen minutes, or at most forty-five minutes, depending on the physical strenth of the person and whether the stomach is full or empty.  An empty stomach(With cyanide) promotes faster death.
6. During the coma period, the dying person will breathe heavily and snore  loudly, similar to people who have taken an overdose of barbiturates.

The key to the effectiveness of cyanide as a killer is the water.

--------------------

Edited by RonaldFuckingPaul (08/18/12 10:32 PM)

InvisibleDelicious Apes
    #16723433 - 08/18/12 10:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Where is your proof for any of that? Particularly the loss of consciousness before death.

Quote:

uziel said:
its difficult for me to get Nitrous oxide or heroine as Im bed ridden. Please advice as per something that is easily available in home like insecticide etc. I have KCl, if I take 5gms of it, will it induce cardiac arrest?

I've had two heart attacks. I acknowledge your seriousness and your high threshold for pain is already high obviously. I wouldn't want your last few moments to be combined with all you already know as well as the terror and immediate helplessness of a heart attack combined with being poisoned and everything. Exit bag, and helium is the only real alternative to barbituates that I know of to be very feasible. I'd sooner hope for you to go to sleep in whatever peace you can find, with some solace in your soul.

Also, not sure what KCl is. The above is referring to insecticide and all that.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: Delicious Apes]
    #16723517 - 08/18/12 10:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Delicious Apes said:
Where is your proof for any of that? Particularly the loss of consciousness before death.

Quote:

uziel said:
its difficult for me to get Nitrous oxide or heroine as Im bed ridden. Please advice as per something that is easily available in home like insecticide etc. I have KCl, if I take 5gms of it, will it induce cardiac arrest?

I've had two heart attacks. I acknowledge your seriousness and your high threshold for pain is already high obviously. I wouldn't want your last few moments to be combined with all you already know as well as the terror and immediate helplessness of a heart attack combined with being poisoned and everything. Exit bag, and helium is the only real alternative to barbituates that I know of to be very feasible. I'd sooner hope for you to go to sleep in whatever peace you can find, with some solace in your soul.

Also, not sure what KCl is. The above is referring to insecticide and all that.

It's from Derek Humphry's book Final Exit.  That's like the go-to suicide manual.  KCL is potassium Chloride.  It's the final drug that Jack Kevorkian used in his suicide machine in my sig.  It stops the heart rapidly when IV'ed.  OP mentioned he had 5 grams of KCN earlier which is potassium cyanide.  That's why I'm giving him instructions on how to use the cyanide.  Cyanide is kind of unpredictable in that some people seem to have peaceful deaths with it and others can go into convulsions so it's pretty unpredictable.  Here's my source;

--------------------

Offlineganjasmuggler

Loc: Canada
    #16723576 - 08/18/12 11:07 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I am just wondering op If you would share with me how you got the KCL. I have been trying to get some. I have extensively researched suicide methods and I would recommend as an early poster said that you pour the KCL into the water and then quickly tape a bag over your head before you pass out to ensure that you die. Best of luck to you and I hope that you find peace in another life.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: ganjasmuggler]
    #16723598 - 08/18/12 11:12 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ganjasmuggler said:
I am just wondering op If you would share with me how you got the KCL. I have been trying to get some. I have extensively researched suicide methods and I would recommend as an early poster said that you pour the KCL into the water and then quickly tape a bag over your head before you pass out to ensure that you die. Best of luck to you and I hope that you find peace in another life.

You guys are mixing up KCL(Potassium Chloride) with KCN(Potassium Cyanide).  I'm not sure what one OP has.  I think he said KCN(Cyanide) though earlier.

--------------------

Offlineuziel
Stranger
    #16741669 - 08/27/12 05:55 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Can anyone help me with a link where I can buy Potassium Cyanide... some links that i found online were fake... hey are demanding 400USD for just 100GM of KCN though normally for industrial use KCN is available at 1$/kg easily. I have sent mails to manufacturing companies to send me sample and I am ready to for sample price for it all looks fake. I tried in Canada, Malaysia, china etc.

InvisibleInfinitys Minute
a universe inside each moment
I'm a teapot

Loc: Zion
Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways *DELETED* [Re: uziel]
    #16741705 - 08/27/12 06:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Infinitys Minute

Reason for deletion: x

Offlineganjasmuggler
Loc: Canada
Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #16743109 - 08/27/12 01:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah the problem with that method is not everyone gan get a tank of nitrous.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: ganjasmuggler]
    #16743129 - 08/27/12 01:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ganjasmuggler said:
Yeah the problem with that method is not everyone gan get a tank of nitrous.

Nitrogen != Nitrous Oxide

They're different gases

Nitrogen = N2

Nitrous oxide = N2O

By the way, Helium is easy to get if you're near a party store.  Lately they've been mixing in oxygen to the helium to prevent suicides though so they're useless for that purpose.

--------------------

OfflineSoreSpore
Loc: Halfway there...
    #16743326 - 08/27/12 02:19 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Buy powdered caffeine and take two spoon fulls. It won't be fun, but it will be cheap and guaranteed...

Offlineuziel
Stranger
Re: Plz help me in health related easy suicide ways [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16821577 - 09/10/12 04:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hello,  I also read about CO poisoning. Would burning a charcoal fire or reaction between H2so4 and formic acid be more reliable. If some one has an idea, please let me know. Thanx

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#16823498 - 09/10/12 02:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

uziel said:
Hello,  I also read about CO poisoning. Would burning a charcoal fire or reaction between H2so4 and formic acid be more reliable. If some one has an idea, please let me know. Thanx

A charcoal fire would work in an enclosed space.  If you do this though warn people who live around you so you don't hurt them to.

--------------------

Invisiblebigmike7104
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: USA Flag
    #16825057 - 09/10/12 06:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

have you tried marijuana? research proves thc is very beneficial to things your dealing with, including chronic pain, severe arthritis, immune system related problems. try something with high thc content, like hash oil.

http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/102136-easy-way-making-hash-oil.html

also have you tried meditation, exercise (even if just walking), healthy eating, and yoga?

also this book was written based on a program done to help people deal with all sorts of health problems from things like cancer, depression, stress, and immune system problems.

Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness
http://www.amazon.com/Full-Catastrophe-Living-Wisdom-Illness/dp/0385303122/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347323463&sr=8-1&keywords=full+catastrophe+living

--------------------
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag