Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinemagicSpoons
Strangler

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: no.reservations]
    #16730230 - 08/20/12 08:13 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Lots of people claim 25C to be quite mellow and relaxed, and I'd probably concur. When I was coming up it felt like I was melting into the sofa, it was really chilled out and nice. 25I seemed a bit more jittery, I had lots of jaw tension and the trip felt like it was about to go somewhere all the time, but never did, which can be quite frustrating. I'd certainly try both again in the future though, I don't think it's possible to know a chemical from just one experience.

Ha that's a pretty awesome way to start and finish the week. With regards to tolerance, it's all down to individual physiology so I guess your just one of the lucky ones whose tolerance fades quickly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineno.reservations
Feel Like A Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: magicSpoons]
    #16730248 - 08/20/12 08:22 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, for what it's worth I am pretty much a vegan with the exception of my neighbor's eggs and a small small amount of dairy infrequently. Since cutting out meat I've lost like 30 pounds and that's just from february. It might be attributed to that, or my personal body/brain chemistry, or something else.

I agree that it takes more than one experience to "learn" a given chemical's effects. Maybe third time's a charm?

--------------------

Current Log
"Now, I don't know if I know...though some, with certainty insist, 'no certainty exists!'"
"We'll have it all back in due time."

Offlineelgatogordo
weightless

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: no.reservations]
    #16737473 - 08/21/12 03:47 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I have had some decent experiences on 25i, and some sort of shifty experiences on it. The visuals are usually pretty crazy, however ime there has never been much insight to be gained from the drug. Aside from that the bodyload can be pretty nasty and weird. I would say stay away.

Just my 2 cents

Elgato

--------------------
"To those who doubt - your wounds will never heal
To those who question my creation - I'm not real"

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: elgatogordo]
    #16737647 - 08/21/12 04:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I got some because it was sold as acid and I took MDMA and smoked weed as well.  It was pretty chill at first, but it kinda went down hill mentally on the comedown.  I guess it's alright, my friend liked it.  He said he was more tripped out and not really getting mind fucked.

Does it have a cross tolerance with acid?

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #16737955 - 08/21/12 05:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Demonic_Chronic said:
Quote:

mrjynxx said:
Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Quote:

mrjynxx said:
NBomes, for some weird reason known only to Jabba the Hutt, just don't really work on me, at all. Tried 25B, 25C, 25D, 25I all at really high doses and all they do is makes me feel just a little bit trippy.

It's WEIRD.

Nbomes seem to be very sensitive to tolerance. You may have to cut your weekly tripping routine to get the full effect. At least as far as I've read

I don't see that EVER happening.. Ah well, I can scratch one list of hallucinogens off my list. No biggie!

Your stupidity amuses me :raisemyglass:

DC

Hey, FUCK YOU!!

I live my life my way, I have a wife, a family and everything's sweet. I do what I do and I do not judge others on what they choose to you. Care to back up your FUCKING RUDE comment, twat? Or shall we settle this with a good ol' case of car park justice. What a fucking TWAT.

I'm only here to help on this board and offer my experiences to others. I want to cross NBomes off my list. FUCK YOU.

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: mrjynxx]
    #16737984 - 08/21/12 05:08 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I like to think myself a nice guy. I like to educate, entertain and enlighten folk. But if you're rude to me for no reason, prepare to feel a fucking crowbar upside your fucking head. CUNT! You think I got so deep into all this drug shit just playing on the net. Go outside, little boy. It all started when I was taking coke at a dodgy pub in Hatfield, kind of guys who kept machine guns and shotguns in the joint. I've seen a FUCKING LOT in my 15 years of drug taking, you little pussy.

Fucking hell, you've REALLY pissed me off. :thumbdown:

Edited by mrjynxx (08/21/12 05:13 PM)

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

#16738009 - 08/21/12 05:11 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hey, FUCK YOU!!

I live my life my way, I have a wife, a family and everything's sweet. I do what I do and I do not judge others on what they choose to you. Care to back up your FUCKING RUDE comment, twat? Or shall we settle this with a good ol' case of car park justice. What a fucking TWAT.

I'm only here to help on this board and offer my experiences to others. I want to cross NBomes off my list. FUCK YOU.

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
    #16738036 - 08/21/12 05:14 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, FUCK YOU!!

First off, what I said was unjust, uncalled for and obviously a fucking joke. I do not judge you for your choices sir. All i was pointing out was your quick reaction to dismiss 25i-nbome because you might have to wait more than a week in between trips.

Lol calm down child.
:seriousbusiness:

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #16738049 - 08/21/12 05:16 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mrjynxx said:

Hey, FUCK YOU!!

If you were high on 200+ mg of purified mescaline, would you be talking like this?

lol I'm not defending anyone or criticizing your response here, because his/her comment was rude and unnecessary and wrong. I am just legitimately curious because mescaline is supposed to make you feel so peaceful/euphoric, and I wanna try it :laugh:

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #16738153 - 08/21/12 05:27 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
Quote:

mrjynxx said:

Hey, FUCK YOU!!

If you were high on 200+ mg of purified mescaline, would you be talking like this?

lol I'm not defending anyone or criticizing your response here, because his/her comment was rude and unnecessary and wrong. I am just legitimately curious because mescaline is supposed to make you feel so peaceful/euphoric, and I wanna try it :laugh:

Dude, if I were on mesc I'd have read it, disapproved, and got on with my lovely, lovely trip. You've just reminded me actually, must get more mesc.

Fact is that I'm up all night totally sober, filling out an incredibly boring spreadsheet for a very important 1000 page education book. Good pay though so I'll get through it. Doesn't help reading rubbish like that though.

I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet to anyone mostly, until they're rude to me. Then, forget it. Manners cost nothing. :smile:

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: Enables]
    #16738392 - 08/21/12 06:01 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enables said:
I would personally rather stay sober than trip on this stuff again. I felt fried afterwards and it left me feeling depressed. I don't trust how it's a full agonist. And the fact that you are basically a guinea pig if you try this stuff. Just because other psychedelics are relatively safe doesn't mean that this stuff is safe. I'm sorry if you disagree, that's just my opinion.

:awedrugs:

--------------------

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: orison]
    #16738553 - 08/21/12 06:28 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

orison319 said:
Quote:

Enables said:
I would personally rather stay sober than trip on this stuff again. I felt fried afterwards and it left me feeling depressed. I don't trust how it's a full agonist. And the fact that you are basically a guinea pig if you try this stuff. Just because other psychedelics are relatively safe doesn't mean that this stuff is safe. I'm sorry if you disagree, that's just my opinion.

Fair play to you bro. :thumbup:

InvisiblePar

#16738616 - 08/21/12 06:39 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Just wondering, what is the difference between taking it orally in a pill, to having it on a stamp, to snorting it?

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#16738772 - 08/21/12 07:06 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

orison319 said:
Quote:

Enables said:

dude exactly SO many people report feeling fried and i definatly understand the depression it feels like it drains all ur happy chemicals

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineEnables
Stranger
Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: Sheekle]
    #16745526 - 08/27/12 10:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

orison319 said:

Quality post. Wtf does this even mean. If you don't have anything thing to contribute then just leave.

Quote:

Sheekle said:
dude exactly SO many people report feeling fried and i definatly understand the depression it feels like it drains all ur happy chemicals

This stuff must mess with your brain chemicals somehow. For a while after I took it I felt like I was losing my mind. I'm betting we are going to see a lot of negative reactions to the NBOMe's in the future.

OfflineContent
Hi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nuevo Mexico Flag
Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: Enables]
    #16745622 - 08/27/12 10:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It was fun at the time, seriously... I dosed high because I was eager to try it, but in a sense, it ruined tripping for me.. like I hate not being sober... might just be me, but the day I took nbome I was so excited to trip 'cause I hadn't in a long time and afterwards I just felt like shit. I'm hoping a mushy trip will help me enjoy trpping again.. or time. I used to be so eager to trip, now I'm kind of scared.

--------------------
Improvements sha'll be made.

PESHawaiian ~ 4-HO-DMT

Invisible2c-gLee
Shulgin's Secret
Male

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #16746309 - 08/28/12 01:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
Quote:

mrjynxx said:
NBomes, for some weird reason known only to Jabba the Hutt, just don't really work on me, at all. Tried 25B, 25C, 25D, 25I all at really high doses and all they do is makes me feel just a little bit trippy.

It's WEIRD.

Nbomes seem to be very sensitive to tolerance. You may have to cut your weekly tripping routine to get the full effect. At least as far as I've read

Based on my experience, I would assume it's the other way around. I tripped on 25mg of 2c-i and 70mg of 2c-c within 3 days of dosing ~1.65mg of complexed 25i and as I have said in past threads....this dose of 25i certainly made me feel like I had not REALLY tripped in a long time. I had not dosed 25i prior to this trip so I do not know whether or not (despite the intensity) I still have a "diminished" experience due to possible cross-tolerance from taking relatively high doses of other phenethylamines.

It's quite funny looking back on this 4 day excursion, the only reason I dosed so much 25i is because I thought there would be some sort of cross tolerance...I was originally going to dose ~1.1mg but I decided to get another 550ug hit from my friend for fear of having an underwhelming experience...boy oh boy how fucking wrong I was!

It's a good thing that I took those two experimented with those other phenethylamines in the days leading up my 25i trip because even my 2c-i trip was the hardest I have tripped in over a year (at that point). I was all
:Feelstrippyman:

and my 25i trip was more like
:trippinbawelz:  :nowaydude:  :yaysugar:  :ohboyohboyohboy:  :cosmicpony: :busytripping:

It's unfortunate that not everyone personal body chemistry agrees with 25i-NBOMe but here are some factors that may have influenced my personal reaction to the compound:

1. I was preloading with a protein shake before every trip. The protein powder brand was "Whey Protein" to be specific, it contains a plethora of amino acids and a few other goodies
2. I made sure to take my multi-vitamins.  :awesomenod:
3. I went to the gym regularly prior to the trip, so I was physically fit (which may have helped how I physiologically responded to the drug).
4. I did not consume any other psychoative compounds in the weeks leading up to this psychedelic "bender" apart from some cannabis. :shrug:
5. I took 25i and the other phenethylamines in a festival setting, so I was for the most part always on my feet....this is very key in regards to helping to keep the potential vasoconstriction induced (and other assorted negative physiological effects) by the aforementioned compounds to a minimum.

Any way, that is just my 2-cents, safe tripping!
:heytherebadboy:

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: 25i-Nbome [Re: 2c-gLee]
    #16782427 - 09/03/12 04:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

25i - 25c Loves food.. damn Im a glutton on them, and find myself eating all kinds of food.

killed 10mg ea over a weekend, combo dipping. redosing .. day 3 seemed to give me a headache. but day 2 felt like it was where I left off. colors, and shifting patterns. 
shit sort of sneaks up on you.. 

I find some thermoregulation problems with it some. Try not to use it when its to hot and humid outside. Lol ya ok..Just be naked..:smile: 

As close as Id love to say it is to Lucy ,, its not..

Shit has improved my vision somehow. (I know there has been some research of psychedelics improving vision .. however it is a dandy compound ..:laugh:

who's the clown with the 10post.. :awedrugs:

--------------------

Edited by orison (09/03/12 04:14 PM)

OfflineEnables
Stranger
    #16783889 - 09/03/12 08:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Aww, how cute, you decided to give me a bad rating. Are you mad that I offended your precious drugs? You seem like an obnoxious asshole.
P.s. : the reason I only have a few posts is because I just joined recently, derp. Trust that when I get 50 posts I'll give you the bad rating you deserve for your negative attitude.

Edited by Enables (09/04/12 09:54 PM)

InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
    #16786088 - 09/04/12 10:50 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

orison319 said:
25i - 25c Loves food.. damn Im a glutton on them, and find myself eating all kinds of food.

killed 10mg ea over a weekend, combo dipping. redosing .. day 3 seemed to give me a headache. but day 2 felt like it was where I left off. colors, and shifting patterns. 
shit sort of sneaks up on you.. 

I find some thermoregulation problems with it some. Try not to use it when its to hot and humid outside. Lol ya ok..Just be naked..:smile: 

As close as Id love to say it is to Lucy ,, its not..

Shit has improved my vision somehow. (I know there has been some research of psychedelics improving vision .. however it is a dandy compound ..:laugh:

who's the clown with the 10post.. :awedrugs:

I found myself gorging on food the other day while on some 25i.
I dont even eat that much when im just smoking weed. My sister was like "wtf ive never seen you eat that much"

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds