Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Coir, Perlite, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedylanbrooks13
Male
Loc: Texas, USA
Continuously growing mushrooms in bulk
    #16720491 - 08/18/12 02:27 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Alright I know you guys are going to be frustrated with me when I ask this, and tell me to look here and there on the site, but I've searched my ass off, with no luck. If you can send me a link, badass! If not, please help.
I'm looking to grow cubensis in bulk, continuously, all the time. My dumb ass bought the mega grow kit from Midwest Grow Kits thinking this would solve my problem, only to be sent about $15 worth of material which I paid $150 for, and is only good for a couple grows. Bullshit. I just finished my forst grow with it, and it came out good, but i dont know how to continue everything myself, instead of just starting over again and again. If someone can please illustrate how I can grow constantly, and what materials I need, I'd very much appreciate it. I'd like to use a humidifier, a large aquatic terrarium, and use my own spore prints to keep my supply going, instead of continuing to purchase syringes. I would like to not use perlite, if possible, because I can't conceive of how I am supposed to have a continuous rotation of this if i have to keep exchanging the perlite every few weeks when it gets nasty. I have the money, and I just want the best I can get, and will last me years and years of consistent yields. Under these conditions, is the PF TEk the way to go? Or would liquid culture be best? My old d-man used to tell me his guys only used liquid cultures, and maintained the same awesome strains for years.  Please help me.

--------------------
"When you're thinking, you may actually be listening" - Terence McKenna

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Continuously growing mushrooms in bulk [Re: dylanbrooks13]
    #16720547 - 08/18/12 02:39 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Dude. Read a thread or two. Most any thread on the first page.

Srsly.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16720565 - 08/18/12 02:45 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

I bought that same kit when I first started and it sits in my garage collecting dust.  Don't feel bad man.  It's really easy to bulk grow.  I didn't realize this until this morning after my first bulk grow attempt.  The shrooms come out big and potent.  The way I've gotten "continuous growth". Is I always inocullate 4 bulk spawn bags when 4 bags are ready to go in the coco coir substrate.  It usually takes 10 days before birthing; then an additional 5-7 days for the harvest (first flush).  Then usually you get a flush every 8 days (3-4 total).  By the time your mono is spent; the others are ready to put in substrate.

I'm no expert btw; so other opinions may be better.  Make sure you always have 2 mono tubs empty and read to go at all times.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El NiƱo.

Offlinedylanbrooks13
Male
Loc: Texas, USA
Re: Continuously growing mushrooms in bulk [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16721230 - 08/18/12 05:36 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Alright, awesome! Thank you so much, I'll start looking into that, I may ask for your advise again, thanks!

--------------------
"When you're thinking, you may actually be listening" - Terence McKenna

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #16721260 - 08/18/12 05:41 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

When you do ask for more help, try not to be so obvious about wanting to deal and not knowing how.
Very very few people on the board are going to help somebody get into a situation that could destroy their lives.
Shroomery News is full of mushroom busts, don't be one of those guys.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Coir, Perlite, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation