Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: weed vs. acid in social settings [Re: mrjynxx]
    #16626972 - 08/01/12 08:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mrjynxx said:
What you REALLY want to do is take the acid, peak, then smoke smoke ganja too.. Best of both worlds! The acid will be strong enough to not take you to ganja anti-social land! :laugh:

not in my experience :lol: im very sensitive to weed so while the acid is incredibly strong the weed is still VERY noticeable. i love the combo though, i just haven't worked my way to doing it on the peak because i'm afraid to lose my shit. and the time dilation must be awful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: weed vs. acid in social settings [Re: spazmodog]
    #16627137 - 08/01/12 09:36 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Damn it... I gotta get some acid.
I love weed + low dose shrooms as a pseudo social dose but no way can I play it off as normal around sober people. Plus its very easy to go off the rails accidentally. 

Once I had less than a gram of PE and then hit the bong a little too hard at a small party where half the crowd was drinking and the other half smoking.  Before too long, I was couch locked in an easy chair and literally could not see who was in front of me because of all the golden fractals covering my vision and I could absolutely not keep up a conversation at all. The whole time I was worried I was catatonic on the floor in a puddle of piss or something.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Invisibletwinkie
ThizzOrDie!
Male

Re: weed vs. acid in social settings [Re: gornyhuy]
    #16629486 - 08/01/12 05:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I've never taken Acid, but i've taken damn high doses of LSA, andddd high doses of DPH at family dinners...If you can keep your cool on DPH, you can keep your cool on anything. I've smoked weed for the past 4 years, and I have social anxiety. Smoking weed emphasizes it when I'm around people that don't smoke weed. That's why I generally take Opiates when I'm stoned. They make me carefree and not have that Social Anxiety. Butttt, if it were Acid vs Weed in a social setting...Acid.

--------------------

Spare BTC? Donate them here! 1CUrygL1w4YJsniSUeFTsnLgMqYdTwdejY

Sucks I can't get into that wallet anymore lol

Edited by twinkie (08/01/12 05:16 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom