Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineelkart
Mushroom Servant
Male

Re: Inducing ego loss/ego death with mushrooms [Re: searching]
    #17507068 - 01/06/13 01:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I've had ego loss with mushrooms at 6 grams and up. It's not what I would call comfortable, but is probably around the pinnacle of a psychedelic experience if you want it. I imagine many psychedelic compounds would give you of ego death at the right dose (+set, setting)

--------------------
Shroom Honey Preservation Tek

Edited by elkart (01/06/13 01:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: Inducing ego loss/ego death with mushrooms [Re: searching]
    #17508539 - 01/06/13 06:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

searching said:
I think it's easier/more comfortable to achieve ego loss with Lsd than mushrooms. The only time I experienced it was on roughly 300ug (6weak hits) while vaporizing weed during the peak. I couldn't believe what happened to me that night. I am forever grateful for Lsd and the people who distribute it.

:cool:

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineSpongeBoB123
Stranger
Re: Inducing ego loss/ego death with mushrooms [Re: Lucyfer]
    #17509049 - 01/06/13 08:12 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Why would someone want to destroy there ego?Im sure its not a pleasant experience am i right?What do you gain from ego loss?

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: Inducing ego loss/ego death with mushrooms [Re: SpongeBoB123]
    #17509249 - 01/06/13 08:49 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SpongeBoB123 said:
Why would someone want to destroy there ego?Im sure its not a pleasant experience am i right?What do you gain from ego loss?

you learn everything there is to know about yourself as a person, and many many profound things about the universe. after experiencing ego death you will never be the same again :cool:

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

OfflineSpongeBoB123
Stranger
Re: Inducing ego loss/ego death with mushrooms [Re: Lucyfer]
    #17509282 - 01/06/13 08:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Lucyfer said:
Quote:

SpongeBoB123 said:

you learn everything there is to know about yourself as a person, and many many profound things about the universe. after experiencing ego death you will never be the same again :cool:

I think ill give ego death a miss until im more mentally mature and more experienced with psychedelics as im new to it.Ive had acid once about 6 years ago and it was 5 hits i took.It was pretty intense to say the least but hours later when i calmed down a bit i felt at one and part of something special because i seen these pattern everywhere,on the walls,ceelin,surfaces,clothes and my skin.I have only done shrooms once before and it was a few days ago and i enjoyed it so im getting an oz

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

Re: Inducing ego loss/ego death with mushrooms [Re: SpongeBoB123]
    #17509852 - 01/06/13 10:36 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

1. Read Be Here Now, it'll help you understand your journey.
2. You can't and will never just set out to loose your ego. It's something that just happens, just like everything else. (not saying I myself have lost my ego)
3. I'm pretty damn sure the purpose of LSD is to dissolve your sense of self and become One with the Universe but as Richard Alpert found out, it isn't sustainable.
4. (more of a question) Anyone else tried to do an LSD trip and picked up on the "you can't do  an LSD trip cause it's like sitting down to do some life"?
5. You wanna loose your Ego? Do it! Nothing is stopping you, no one is holding you back, telling you you can't. So why don't you?
6. Ego diminishment (as I like to call it when I experience it through drugs) will happen when it will happen. The more you desire for it the further away it gets.
    Side note: IME, what one last expects is quite often the first thing to happen.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract