Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespeediestsnail1
Stranger
 User Gallery

Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"?
    #16342808 - 06/06/12 07:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i found a bunch, they are peach colored and i have read they are 5 mg each. If so, how many too take?

--------------------
I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Anything I mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and all photos and pictures has been taken from the internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRetrovertigo
Urban Shaman

Loc: South
Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: speediestsnail1]
    #16342868 - 06/06/12 07:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

valium is weak take 15 or 20 and smoke a bowl

--------------------
3 things your signature should have

1) A disclaimer about how everything you say is a work of ad-libbed fiction and should not be taken seriously

2) A quote from some famous psycho-naut like Tim Leary, or Alexander Shulgin.

3) A grand statement about the current state of the spirituality of mankind.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: Retrovertigo]
    #16342989 - 06/06/12 07:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

dont take 15 or 20 pills, i think the guy meant milligrams like 3-4 pills

either way i dont recommend taking any valium at all

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinespeediestsnail1
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: Sheekle]
    #16343037 - 06/06/12 07:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

3-4 will get me high? and why would you not recommend?

--------------------
I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Anything I mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and all photos and pictures has been taken from the internet.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: speediestsnail1]
    #16343106 - 06/06/12 08:04 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

speediestsnail1 said:
3-4 will get me high? and why would you not recommend?

i dont know if 3 or 4 will get you high because i dont know much about valium.

i wouldn't recommend it because i wouldn't recommend that anybody do benzos because theyre addicting as fux

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleNativenglish
Novice
 User Gallery

Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: speediestsnail1] * 1
    #16343205 - 06/06/12 08:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

speediestsnail1 said:
i found a bunch, they are peach colored and i have read they are 5 mg each. If so, how many too take?

Here's what you do... Get out your calendar and pick a day that you don't want to remember-- Ever again. Then on that morning take half of whatever is in the box and chase them down with your favorite Canadian Whiskey... Half a fifth will do just fine.

Then get your telephone out, and begin calling all of the people you know and discuss with them things you don't want to remember.

After that, go out into your neighborhood and talk to people about whatever comes to mind. And generally, as you go along, take off most of your clothing and leave those articles in different neighbors front yards.

When that's all done, go down to your nearest public house and engage people in conversations about religion, politics and you deepest sexual fantasies... And don't forget to ask everyone you meet there to buy you more alcohol.

By this time you should be getting tired and you should then find a nice flat, dry spot in the parking lot of 7/11 to lay down and rest yourself a spell. And when you wake up it will be a new day!

Have fun and much luck to you!
  :cookiemonster:

--------------------
The government which governs least, governs best...

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: Nativenglish]
    #16343284 - 06/06/12 08:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nativenglish said:
Quote:

speediestsnail1 said:

Here's what you do... Get out your calendar and pick a day that you don't want to remember-- Ever again. Then on that morning take half of whatever is in the box and chase them down with your favorite Canadian Whiskey... Half a fifth will do just fine.

Then get your telephone out, and begin calling all of the people you know and discuss with them things you don't want to remember.

After that, go out into your neighborhood and talk to people about whatever comes to mind. And generally, as you go along, take off most of your clothing and leave those articles in different neighbors front yards.

When that's all done, go down to your nearest public house and engage people in conversations about religion, politics and you deepest sexual fantasies... And don't forget to ask everyone you meet there to buy you more alcohol.

By this time you should be getting tired and you should then find a nice flat, dry spot in the parking lot of 7/11 to lay down and rest yourself a spell. And when you wake up it will be a new day!

Have fun and much luck to you!
  :cookiemonster:

:lmafo:yes

OfflineThe Ace Of Cakes
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: North East
Re: Can you get high off "mylan 345 valium pills"? [Re: ILikeACID]
    #16343570 - 06/06/12 09:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Valiums are in a class of drugs called benzodiazpines (sp). They are addictive, both physically and mentally. The high you get isn't really a high like weed or psychedelics, they are more of a depressant.

The best thing to do is use the internet and read about the drugs you are taking. Don't rely on forums, but real actual medical sites. You need to be responsible when taking drugs.

5-10 mgs is a large dose. Do not take 4-5  5mg pills

--------------------

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream,
It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down all thought, surrender to the void,
It is shining, It is shining

Yet you may see the meaning of within
It is being, it is being

Offlineelkart
Mushroom Servant
Male

Re: Can you get high off [Re: The Ace Of Cakes]
    #16343590 - 06/06/12 09:35 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I really enjoy valium. 5-10 mg isn't a large dose, in fact it's the recommended dose on the bottle. 15-20 mg is a very nice euphoric high. In all honesty, pharms are a bad path to pursue. Tread lightly. Don't drink more than a beer with it, alcohol magnifies benzodiazepenes and benzos magnify alcohol. The combo can be quite dangerous. The bulk of the bad decisions I've made in my life that I came to regret were mostly done under the influence of benzos. They're fucking evil, they steal your inhibition and you may well find yourself lying, cheating, and stealing like myself and so many others do. It's a very nice high, and it's very addictive.

Edited by elkart (06/06/12 09:39 PM)

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Can you get high off [Re: elkart]
    #16343968 - 06/06/12 11:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

this should be in ODD

but as others said, these are very addicting drugs with terrible withdrawals that could result in death.

no dosage advise with drugs like this

leads to :aweoverdose:

cause some dumb people at the top tell this guy to take a ton of them
:highfive:
what if he did and died?
this site is for information and harm reduction, not tricking people into killing themselves.
:nojustno:

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

InvisibleNativenglish
Novice
 User Gallery

Re: Can you get high off [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #16345346 - 06/07/12 09:16 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:

cause some dumb people at the top tell this guy to take a ton of them.
what if he did and died?
this site is for information and harm reduction, not tricking people into killing themselves.

First of all... No one told him to take "a ton" of them. I only told him to take half of what he had so he could eat the rest later after he forgot that he already ate the first half. So that's that.

Secondly, if he takes his Valium in the way that I have prescribed for him, after reading the post, he's a moron anyway and deserves a Darwinian death.

As for you Mr./Ms. Harm Reduction, this is a forum populated by people whom habitually take heroic doses of all assortment of drugs with the expressed intention of coming as close to death as is humanly possible without needing a defibrillator in the room.

AND, I would think you would be aware of that after 7000 posts...

:idhitit:

--------------------
The government which governs least, governs best...

OfflinePLOWTO
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dodongo's Cavern Flag
Re: Can you get high off [Re: Nativenglish]
    #16345420 - 06/07/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

YTFSE seriously no dosage advice on addicting substances

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

save them for a bad trip

--------------------

OfflineThe Ace Of Cakes
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: North East
Re: Can you get high off [Re: PLOWTO]
    #16350548 - 06/08/12 06:36 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

one more bit of advice.

i have withdrawn from many drugs but benzos might just be the worst of them. dependence and tolerance builds quickly. before you know it you have a habit. if you stop abruptly when you have a large habit, it's one of the only drugs besides alcohol that can kill you when withdrawing from.

the withdrawls are horrible. every muscle twitches, you can't sleep for days, your mind races and you can have siezures. my advice is to use benzos sparingly. and don't mix them with alcohol.

--------------------

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream,
It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down all thought, surrender to the void,
It is shining, It is shining

Yet you may see the meaning of within
It is being, it is being

Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: Can you get high off [Re: The Ace Of Cakes]
    #16350582 - 06/08/12 06:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Ace Of Cakes said:
one more bit of advice.

i have withdrawn from many drugs but benzos might just be the worst of them. dependence and tolerance builds quickly. before you know it you have a habit. if you stop abruptly when you have a large habit, it's one of the only drugs besides alcohol that can kill you when withdrawing from.

the withdrawls are horrible. every muscle twitches, you can't sleep for days, your mind races and you can have siezures. my advice is to use benzos sparingly. and don't mix them with alcohol.

I think a better idea would be to use them every single day and be sure to chug a fifth while your at it

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Can you get high off [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #16350654 - 06/08/12 07:15 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I love how every benzo thread turns into people bitching about how they have no self control and fucked up their lives with them. Yes, benzos are addicting so with that in mind using them requires a bit of common sense. If you have no self control then you should stay away... but they are definitely nice once in a while.

You could always just keep them around as an emergency plan if you/someone you know starts to have a really bad trip.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Can you get high off [Re: Subconscious]
    #16351078 - 06/08/12 09:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i have great self control with any other substance... benzos i cant stop once i start... some people are like that with them.

oh and to the dude who said this place is for taking as many drugs as possible without needing life support...  Please log out and dont come back

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds