Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Calea Zacatechichi, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rolling Stones, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFreakyFungi
Stranger
Male

LSA and some herbs...
    #16212488 - 05/10/12 09:07 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

howdy! sorry if i violated some kind of code or rule or something, its my first time, be gentle!

anyway,
"the other day i finally had my first trip (my first attempt was with amanita muscaria last autumn but i fucked it up). i ate 10 hbwr seeds, not really expecting it to work, then felt really sick and decided to smoke a joint. thing is i mixed in a metric hand full of weird shit in the joints: 'dream herb', 'sun opener', catnip, sage, saffron, mint tea... it got me completely fucked like i always imagined smoking opium would feel, but kindof reminiscent of salvia, and dude, my balls were trippin. i started to get really worried about my heart, i could hear it beating and i could feel it in my whole body. i figured i was just paranoid but now its a couple of days later and im burning up like ive got a fever but im not sweating, and im uncomfortably aware of a slight pain in my chest. so basically, is it safe to do what i did? should i see a doctor?" - said someone who isnt me. does anyone have advice for him?

he also described sitting on a bench at 1 am wondering who he was, thinking in gibberish, but with the structure and form of english as if he forgot how to talk. this made him very worried that if he had to talk to anyone he would seem crazy. he said 'i need to go home' to himself and was amazed that the words came out right, although he didnt understand them per se. when he got home, he couldnt make any sense of his keys and so couldnt open the door for a while, which seemed to go on forever as if time had stopped. this really began to freak him out as every time he saw a branch move in the wind or heard a twig snap nearby he was convinced somebody was after him. when he eventually got in, he lay down on his bed and listened to the song remains the same by led zeppelin (which is now his favorite song followed by gimme shelter rolling stones) and after a duration of time he seemed to melt into his bed. the next thing he knew it was the next day the whole ordeal was over. he now feels like a different person in the sense that he died that night, or that his trip is still going on in some other dimension or something, and now he is a new consciousness or 'soul' that set up shop in his old body with the same memories and all but a different approach to life. he wanted to know, was that ego death? was that a bad trip?

also, can someone tell me how long tolerance to lsa lasts for?

right, as i say i dont really know how it rolls here, but if someone could at least tell me why no one is saying anything itd help. is this post out of place here? have i offended the community in some way? are my questions unanswerable? does no one really give a shit about this sort of thing?? can i rephrase this in a more approachable way??? work with me, im a total amateur

Edited by FreakyFungi (05/11/12 01:31 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ethnosphere
Re: LSA and some herbs... [Re: FreakyFungi]
    #16215875 - 05/11/12 03:04 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Hi.

Perhaps you took too many seeds.  Maybe starting small and working your way up would be smart instead of assuming they are bunk before you first take them.

Also; consider a vasodialator next time like alcohol, ginko leaf, or kola nut.  That should help with some of the body pain.

Many recommend grinding the seeds into a milkshake/icecream if not extracting.

Give a week between trials to allow vasoconstrictives effects to die down.

Ease on the additives; herb is okay (it vasodialates also) but slowly work into new combinations.

"Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet".

Blessings.

--------------------
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank thrice)
3)Mushrooms > Mescaline(still need high dose)> 'Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)> HBWR
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

Blessings.

OfflineFreakyFungi
Stranger
Male

Re: LSA and some herbs... [Re: flickedbic]
    #16239433 - 05/16/12 09:22 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

thanks a lot, its been getting worse tho so i will go to a doctor anyways

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Calea Zacatechichi, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rolling Stones, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience