Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD
    #16208883 - 05/10/12 07:49 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20120509/NEWS01/120509019/Lincoln-Parish-authorities-make-drug-bust-involving-LSD?odyssey=nav|head

Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD

Authorities in Lincoln Parish arrested six people Wednesday morning after conducting a traffic stop on a vehicle Tuesday in Ruston.

According to Lincoln Parish Maj. Stephen Williams, the six suspects were accused of having multiple contraband items in their possession, including illegal narcotics and firearms.

Williams said during the traffic stop, agents with Lincoln Parish’s Narcotics Enforcement Team found a “lollipop” made from suspected cannabis, several units of suspected Valium and suspected marijuana-smoking devices inside the vehicle.

After seizing these items, agents obtained a search warrant for 210 Lilinda Drive in Ruston. Agents also searched several rooms inside a residence at 410 W. Carolina Ave. in Ruston.

After executing the warrants, authorities seized three pounds of high-grade marijuana, one pound of hashish, two plastic vials containing liquid LSD, one sheet of paper soaked with LSD, 113 cannabis lollipops, a Glock .40-caliber handgun, a Mauser rifle, an AR-15 assault rifle, a 20-gauge shotgun and numerous smoking pipes, vaporizers and packaging material.

Williams said authorities arrested Allen M. Shaffer, 29, of 210 Lilinda Drive, Ruston, who was booked into Lincoln Parish Detention Center on charges of conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess hashish with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess LSD with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana (second offense), possession of a firearm while in possession of controlled dangerous substance and attempted cultivation of marijuana.

Michael R. Brasher, 25, of 1214 Apple St., Ruston, was booked into LPDC on charges of conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess hashish with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess LSD with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of schedule IV drugs.

Russell E. Brasher, 22, of 410 W. Carolina Ave., Ruston, was booked into LPDC on charges of conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess hashish with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess LSD with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Christina Burson, 27, of 210 Lilinda Drive, Ruston, was booked into LPDC on charges of conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess hashish with intent to distribute, conspiracy to possess LSD with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and cultivation of marijuana.

Victoria K. Langan, 19, of 410 W. Carolina Ave., Ruston, was booked into LPDC on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sarah Diaz, 23, of 410 W. Carolina Ave., Ruston, was booked into LPDC on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Lincoln Parish Sheriff Mike Stone said he was grateful for the efforts authorities made in these arrests.

“I’m very thankful for their hard work,” Stone said. “I’m glad we were able to get this stuff off the streets.”

Stone said some items, such as the cannibis “lollipops,” had never been seen in the area before.

“These things are very dangerous,” Stone said. “To look at them, you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from ‘Tootsie’ pops. These things, in the wrong hands, could easily be in the hands of children.”

Williams said LPNET is a joint task force staffed by the 3rd Judicial District Attorney’s Office, Ruston Police Department, Grambling Police Department and the Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office. Also assisting with these arrest were the Louisiana State Police and members of the Ruston Police Department K-9 division.

Stone acknowledged more arrests could be possible and said the investigation is ongoing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRexter
Tripper

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: dwpineal]
    #16208901 - 05/10/12 07:56 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

With 6 people getting ONE of them to flip would be SO LIKELY :frown: :dumbass:

--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Offlinedarkczar
The Stage Whisperer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: Rexter]
    #16208917 - 05/10/12 08:02 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

<quote>
“These things are very dangerous,” Stone said. “To look at them, you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from ‘Tootsie’ pops. These things, in the wrong hands, could easily be in the hands of children.”
</quote>

I love how this sentence just falls apart.  "They're dangerous because, um, well, because, um, ...THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!"  Oh, please.  Hypothetically, I'd rather give my kids a pot lollipop than a 6 pack.

--------------------
God is my designated driver.

Offlinevinnymontana21
new wool socks
Male User Gallery

Loc: the gaza strip, metro
Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: darkczar]
    #16208935 - 05/10/12 08:08 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

darkczar said:
<quote>
</quote>

I love how this sentence just falls apart.  "They're dangerous because, um, well, because, um, ...THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!"  Oh, please.  Hypothetically, I'd rather give my kids a pot lollipop than a 6 pack.

In the wrong hands, could be in the wrong hands. haa

--------------------
some things have to be believed to be seen.

catch our vapors

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: darkczar]
    #16208951 - 05/10/12 08:13 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

darkczar said:
<quote>
</quote>

My thoughts exactly.  Not that I'd like to see my kid on drugs at all, but I'd much rather witness my own child "overdosing" on a cannabis lollipop than any other substance I can think of.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleCelestial Traveler
Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Idaho
Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: SuperD]
    #16208958 - 05/10/12 08:15 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Oh my God I live there!

--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #16208967 - 05/10/12 08:17 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I went to high school with Victoria Langan

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #16208974 - 05/10/12 08:18 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You should swing by and say hi.

After carefully cleaning your car and emptying your pockets.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: Doc_T]
    #16208985 - 05/10/12 08:21 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Haha...unfortunately I can't, I got arrested in a different city in December and am stuck here until my probation ends :shrug:

Wouldn't go and say hi anyway though even if I could lol

I'm mainly just pissed that I didn't know about all this shit till I heard about it on Shroomery news.

Ruston is a very small town and I looked up and down over there and all I could find was medium-shit grade weed, crack, meth (never gave a shit about the latter two), and from what I heard someone could supposedly hook me up for $25 gram shrooms although this was somewhat a rumor.

Never knew there was LSD and hash over there.  What a fucking surprise.  And disappointment.  Wish I had known about it before.

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16209006 - 05/10/12 08:25 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I wonder if it was LSD or a research chem?

--------------------

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

#16209017 - 05/10/12 08:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Probably LSD...research chems would be the last thing you would expect to find there, even moreso than LSD.

Even if it was a research chem, I'm shocked that something beyond the basic shit weed and junkie street drugs could be found over there.  Mixed emotions of shock, awe, frustration and resentment are flooding through my neurotransmitters right now.

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16209033 - 05/10/12 08:36 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
I went to high school with Victoria Langan

pics?

--------------------

Offlinemushroom_sandwich
semi retarded
Male

#16209596 - 05/10/12 11:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:

I got pulled over and ended up getting a 300 dollar ticket for paraphernalia because of a seed on the floor of my car

:feelsbadman:

--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."

OfflineRexter
Tripper

Re: Lincoln Parish authorities make drug bust involving LSD [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #16209944 - 05/10/12 01:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mushroom_sandwich said:
Quote:

Doc_T said:

I got pulled over and ended up getting a 300 dollar ticket for paraphernalia because of a seed on the floor of my car

:feelsbadman:

That's why you don't smoke regs

--------------------
new trade list 

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16209984 - 05/10/12 01:22 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rexter said:
That's why you don't smoke regs in your car.

fix't

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

#16209995 - 05/10/12 01:25 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ya that's a much better point

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16210007 - 05/10/12 01:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Best option: don't smoke regs AND don't smoke in your car.

--------------------

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

#16210946 - 05/10/12 04:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Naw, I never bought a yearbook :shrug:

I looked her up on facebook and can't seem to find her there either.

--------------------

OfflineRexter
Tripper

#16211098 - 05/10/12 05:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well then if she's not on Facebook she must be an undercover DEA agent!:noyoudidawet:

--------------------
new trade list 

Meteloides said:

Random Observer
Male User Gallery

#16211122 - 05/10/12 05:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Of course!  Why didn't I ever think of that?? :lolsy:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds