Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineelkart
Mushroom Servant
Male

My Blue Honey Tek: A proper guide to ratio and dose
    #16207192 - 05/09/12 09:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This tek will allow you to measure out doses of blue honey with more accuracy than simply guessing. In my experience, I usually end up with more/less than I want. I like to know exactly how much I've taken. This tek will clear up your doubts.

Items needed:
1. Digital Scale
2. Jar of honey
3. Small spoon
4. Grinder (helpful, but not necessary)
5. Mushrooms 

Part 1: Figuring a Spoonful
1) Weigh your spoon, write down total
2) Dip into honey so that it's perfectly level
3) Weigh again, write down this total
4) Take weight of spoon + honey and subtract the weight of the bare spoon. You now have the total weight in honey for each spoonful. Now to determine your desired ratio.

Eating a bunch of honey is gross, you want to minimize how much you have to consume. I prefer to condense it to just one spoonful necessary to dose. You'll either need less honey or more mushrooms depending on where you'd like it to end up.

Part 2: Figuring the ratio
A) Multiply (grams per dose desired) x (total honey weight in grams)
B) Multiply the number of spoonfuls desired (ideally 1) x (spoonful of honey weight) you calculated in Step 1.
C) Now take the total from B (spoonfuls desired x spoonful honey weight) and subtract the number of grams per spoonful you desire.
D) Divide the total from A by the total from B. This is the total weight you'll need to get where you want to be for one spoonful of blue honey.

Enjoy! Goes well with mint tea and ginger to help ease the stomach. Simply stir in.

Finished product (84 g. in 923 g. honey)

--------------------
Shroom Honey Preservation Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My Blue Honey Tek: A proper guide to ratio and dose [Re: elkart]
    #16275224 - 05/23/12 08:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

this isnt "blue honey"  this is just mushrooms in honey.  :lol:

blue honey is you put dried mushrooms in honey.  honey turns blue absorbing blue pigment from the mushroom, but the Psilocybin as well.  then you strain the whole mushrooms out and you are left with "blue honey"

Quote:

psilocybe mushrooms in raw honey for an extended period of time (few months or so), the honey will begin to turn blue. Not only will it absorb the blue pigment from the mushroom, but the Psilocybin as well…the honey becomes psychedelic.  So if you just can’t stand the taste of the mushroom, you don’t need to eat the caps or stems, just blue honey and crackers, or blue honey in tea…that is, if you can wait a few months.

http://bluehoney.org/about-2/the-tale-of-blue-honey/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate