Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
san pedro sucks and not worth it *DELETED*
    #16180907 - 05/04/12 09:44 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by learning sponge

Reason for deletion: n

--------------------

Edited by Doctor Sponge (05/22/12 09:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: san pedro sucks and not worth it [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #16181023 - 05/04/12 10:27 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah i've heard San Pedro is kinda weak, try Bridgesii :vibin:

OfflineHarvest Wind
Road Man
Male

Loc: United States Flag
    #16181037 - 05/04/12 10:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If you insist the identification was correct, then you either had lousy nursery grown cactus, and/or your preparation was flawed, tell us what you did...

Also, you're supposed to fast for 12 hours prior to ingestion.

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." Carl Sagan

Like water, the strength of a few words can erode the colossal mountains of the mind to insignificant grains of sand.

OfflineLeft Of The Dial
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Utah
    #16181073 - 05/04/12 10:40 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hi LS

Trichocereus Bridgesii [close relative to pedro & torch] has worked well for me.

I'd reccomend Bridgesii before giving up entirely on San Pedro, a 12" cutting should be plenty.

Getting the tea down isn't much of a problem if you reduce your tea [final wash] to a shot glass worth, pour it evenly into the bottom of a glass bread pan [or something similar] and evaporate it using a small desk fan until it hardens[approx 24 hours], then just scrape the dried up resin with a razor blade [or similar shank] and stuff into empty gelcaps.

Inexpensive, chemical-free and effective.

A little work is involved though...

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Re: san pedro sucks and not worth it [Re: Left Of The Dial]
    #16181514 - 05/04/12 12:22 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

first off thanks dudes for the feedbsck.the way i prepped both cacti was decoring it blending it in blender then boiled then extracted repeated twice with lemon juice too..as far as the torch goes i think it was a kk245 type peruvianis so i recomend staying away from nursery grown torch but the pedro i got at home depot 23.95 for 3 footlong juviniles seemed potent just by the bitterness compared to previous pedro{heard babys are more poteny}? ive had.im really pissed cuz i had 3 feet worth of tea non boiled down about 40-45 0z and my girl tossed it!!i dont know it just seams to hard to drink plus does any body get that drowsy ass feeling?i kinda dont like that mixed with nausea reminds me of hang over.someone give me a tek for alchohol AND chem extraction please...will that cut down on the drowsiness if in pure mesc form? pedro tea taste just like stomach bile.best if freezing cold with good cold chaser...anybody from southern AZ?

--------------------

OfflineLeft Of The Dial
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Utah
    #16181894 - 05/04/12 01:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

kk types, i've read, stand for Karel Knize - the numbers are from a specific collection. Some have suggested this vendor has mislabeled his cactus and even ripped customers off.

I'm with psilocybinjunkie and suggest bridgesii. I think it's supposed to have a much higher alkaloid content than pedro or torch...or so I might have read.

I've tried a good 16" log of pachanoi [san pedro] and just barely caught a little trip from it - absolutely NOTHING like 12" of bridgesii. 

I bet theres some extraction videos around somewhere. I was looking to go down that route as well because I was having trouble getting the tea down but instead evaporated concentrated tea down into maybe 6-8 gelcaps.

Thanks to joemolloy my life hasn't been the same since :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinemundane
Comfy in Nautica

Loc: Los Angeles
    #16182300 - 05/04/12 03:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Pedro's hit-or-miss, some specimens being weaker.  I still love it, though.  Won't bother with drinking the tea again.  Evap and encapsulate.  It makes me drowsy for the first few hours, but has a great energy once it's really going.

--------------------
:mushroom2: Tips for a good trip :mushroom2:

drink me

Offlinesuperego
Stranger
Re: san pedro sucks and not worth it [Re: mundane]
    #16182382 - 05/04/12 04:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Get some bridgesii.

I ate around 7-8 inches of bridge last night, hoping just to get a bit high, but after 3-4 hours, I was tripping pretty decently, and had a lot of fun. 12 inches would have been quite intense.

If you don't want to bother making tea, just eat it raw. Here's what  I did:

Peeled the waxy skin off my cutting.
Chopped my cutting into half-inch stars.
Cut around each star, separating the thin layer of green flesh from the white core.
Chopped all the green flesh into centimeter-sized pieces, so I wouldn't need to chew.
Threw away the core pieces.
Swallowed my spoonfuls of green cactus flesh, washing each mouthful down with a little OJ.

All I tasted was orange juice, and a little bitterness when I licked my lips. It was not at all unpleasant. It took me a little longer to come up than usual, perhaps because it took longer to digest than a tea would, but I had no issues with nausea, and once I started feeling it all I had a BLAST.

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#16182634 - 05/04/12 05:21 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

thanks again guys for the feed back im just got some spores online p.cubensis chinese dancining tiger..no more cactus for me unless its pure mescaline...i wish i knew somebody reputible...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale