Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Hacking up black
    #16165911 - 05/01/12 12:59 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

My cough has gotten rather severe at times. I cut out blunts on 4/22 and decided to stop smoking joints too because there is no way that is good. So I bought a bong. The same shit is sill happening. It is like brown spit almost black looking at first glance. What is this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBoomerMan420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hacking up black [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16165929 - 05/01/12 01:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

how long have you been smoking, what do you smoke just weed how noticeable a couple brown bits or like solid chunks

Anonymous #2

Re: Hacking up black [Re: BoomerMan420]
    #16165957 - 05/01/12 01:05 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe stop smoking :shrug:

Anonymous #3

#16166029 - 05/01/12 01:17 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

..doesn't sound good.

I'd stop smoking if I were you and let your body heal for some months.  If it keeps up, see a doctor.

I've smoked cigarettes for the past 3 years or so + marijuana and have never had anything other than green phlegm.  I've since quit smoking cigarettes and feel good about it.

OfflineEllis Dee
wizard
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Knockturn Alley
    #16169424 - 05/02/12 01:32 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Make edibles from now on. It it persists for more than a few weeks get it checked out. Any chance you work in a coal mine or have some other exposure to petroleum, or welding or anything?

--------------------

"Energy is everything. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." - Bashar

Anonymous #4

Re: Hacking up black [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16173331 - 05/02/12 07:05 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

If its brown, and you don't smoke cigarettes, it's because the nicotine has left you body and the hairs in your lungs are able to move the shit out. Blunts have nicotine because they're tobacco, nicotine paralyzes your cilia. Cut out the smoking for a few weeks and your lungs can clear out the tar and whatever other shit you've got in there. If it were yellow I'd be worried, but brown is just from the years (or months) of nicotine and smoke.

OfflineSoreSpore
Loc: Halfway there...
Re: Hacking up black [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16175858 - 05/03/12 08:23 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I found out it is from smoking BHO butane honey oil. But no worries, now I have a vacuum purge which makes the oil pure and rids it completely of butane.

I can't believe someone suggested to stop smoking... Jeesus, what do you want me to do? Pick up drinking

OfflineShh
Stranger
Male

Re: Hacking up black [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16179156 - 05/03/12 08:52 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

LMAO @ :whathesaid:

Don't worry whatsoever, I actually had this issue a while back and looked it up pretty thouroughly. Cannabis is a bronchial (fancy anatomy word fer airways) dialator -meaning it opens up your airways, right down to the terminal bronchioles. That allows for the resins/tars and any particle matter to be expelled (as opposed to say tobacco, which is a bronchial contrictor, keeping tars,etc. trapped in the airways and lungs). Any time you smoke a dried plant, there's bound to be mucus produced. So you (and I :hehe:) are coughing up mucus+resins and any particles that would otherwise stay in our bodies.

So really, it's a good thing. It's your body cleaning itself out. Vaporizers and edibles are excellent ideas, but otherwise, just try to open up your whole throat/airways when coughing and learn to cough effectively, so it gets the gunk out without causing pain or unneccesary damage.

--------------------
~Please note! All posts made by this 'Shh' 'person' are OBVIOUSLY fictional. I would not be surprised if it is a robot/computer of some kind (I mean really, have ya read it's posts?)~
                                                                  -Concerned Random 'Net Surfer

“Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness. And so to whatever degree any one of us can bring back a small piece of the picture and contribute it to the building of the new paradigm, then we participate in the redemption of the human spirit, and that after all is what it's really all about.”

Hello, friend! Isn't this a grand adventure?! But lets change up a few things for everyone's benefit, yes? If not us, who? If not now, when?
:levitate:

Anonymous #5

#16180345 - 05/04/12 02:49 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I had the same thing for a while... plus pains in the chest and occasionally spots of blood. Swapped to a vaporizer and haven't had any trouble since. So if you insist on continuing with cannabis, think about investing in a vaporizer.

OfflineCrypt Keeper
Stranger Danger
Male

Loc: The Crypt
Re: Hacking up black [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #16180582 - 05/04/12 05:51 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

:mflb: Magic flight Launch box.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being