Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAbsent Minded
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Down South Flag
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16171195 - 05/02/12 12:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Shame he didn't succeed in killing himself.
Woulda been one less dope fiend running on my streets trying to rape my white women!:rolleyes:
But really, this is absolutely fucked.

--------------------

Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerodfarva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-----=-=-=-=-I
Male

Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16171547 - 05/02/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The guy on the left is one happy fucking lawyer. This case will be a money maker, they already got an official apology from the DEA.

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Maharishi_2_U] * 3
    #16171833 - 05/02/12 03:25 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rail_Gun said:
There's no way the DEA will prosecute the case now because of the publicity it would bring. There's also not much the kid can do because he'll have DEA threatening to prosecute if he sues.

I don't think the DEA will prosecute whether or not he sues.  That would be a media shitstorm.  And the DEA does not prosecute weed smokers.

Quote:

It might have saved him a felony for a 5 days experience, which seems like a benefit to me.

Since when is smoking weed a felony?

Quote:

Enlil said:
Fuck that...He can sue for millions...and he should.

For sure.

Quote:

But I have my doubts about "Surprisingly, Chong allegedly found a bag of methamphetamine in the holding cell, which he used to stay awake."

I have found illegal drugs in a police holding cell.  And I haven't been in very many.

DEA holding cells are places where drugs are even more likely to be found.

Quote:

migraineur said:
Not suing might save him a life time of being rejected by employers

But if he sues, he will never need to look for an employer.

Quote:

jebre said:
what civil rights?
americans stopped having those  February 1, 2002

patriot act came into effect February 1, 2002

it negates amendments 4-9  on the bill of rights

It is a common misconception that the patriot act nullifies some or all of the bill of rights.  The patriot act made some minor changes which are rarely relevant, and definitely not relevant in a case like this.

Quote:

jebre said:
"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both."  benjamin franklin

You should really google this stuff before you post it.

Quote:

jebre said:
no dude...
learned about it in high school. did an eassay on it

That is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever seen posted on the internet.

Quote:

even read the first paragraph lol  "The title of the act is a ten letter backronym (USA PATRIOT) that stands for Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001"

those -appropriate tools--  are  negating fair trial

No.

Quote:

Miranda rights

No.

Quote:

etc etc

No.

Quote:

what do you think the patriot act is?  a bill about giving free candy to men in turbans?

The patriot act is irrelevant to 99.99% of cases.

Enlil, have you ever defended a case where the patriot act was relevant?

Quote:

boredcertified said:
I love the "I'd sue the shit out of em" crowd lol.
This is the MOST powerful group of illuminati on earth.  You AND your family are likely to have an "accident"
Wake up and smell the injustice kiddos.

The DEA does not kill people who sue them.

Its pretty much the opposite - they often pay them a whole lot of money.

The illuminati does not exist.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #16171844 - 05/02/12 03:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you're obviously one of them  :uhoh:

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: PreparationH] * 3
    #16171847 - 05/02/12 03:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
you're obviously one of them  :uhoh:

Yes.

OfflineDuraldo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Enlil]
    #16172095 - 05/02/12 04:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Rail_Gun said:
You are incorrect. Since 1992 the United States of America has ratified numerous treaties which supersede the US Constitution, including the United Nations Charter.

Treaties do not supercede the constitution...any treaty that would violate the constitution is invalid...

Which is high-treason right?

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #16172139 - 05/02/12 04:43 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller
Enlil, have you ever defended a case where the patriot act was relevant?

No...The patriot act isn't really about law enforcement...it is more of a national security thing...It theoretically CAN lead to evidence for law enforcement, but it isn't all that common...

When it does, it's likely to be a federal investigation, so it wouldn't come across my desk anyway.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Duraldo]
    #16172147 - 05/02/12 04:45 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Duraldo said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Rail_Gun said:
You are incorrect. Since 1992 the United States of America has ratified numerous treaties which supersede the US Constitution, including the United Nations Charter.

Treaties do not supercede the constitution...any treaty that would violate the constitution is invalid...

Which is high-treason right?

No...violating the constitution isn't high-treason...The two have nothing to do with each other..

Violating the constitution isn't even a crime...

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Enlil]
    #16172194 - 05/02/12 04:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

"The DEA does not kill people who sue them.

Its pretty much the opposite - they often pay them a whole lot of money.

The illuminati does not exist."

I've been on a few alternate lifestyle forums now for about 15 years, been on "the other side" of the law for about 25.

If you truly believe this may the Gods be with you and natural selection find you.

SMH
:lolsy:

Do we have a sheeple meme?  I been away awhile :lol:

Edited by Maharishi_2_U (05/02/12 04:58 PM)

Offlinemschwantes001
Stranger
Male

Loc: MN
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16172217 - 05/02/12 05:02 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Im not that smart, but i could of sworn anything that contradicted the Constitution was immediately consider invalid.

InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: jebre]
    #16172219 - 05/02/12 05:02 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jebre said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

jebre said:
what civil rights?
americans stopped having those  February 1, 2002

You're misinformed.  The Constitution has not been changed since 1992...and the last change affecting civil rights was, arguably, 1971...but that only increased the amount of civil rights...There have been no changes to the Constitution which reduced civil rights.  I suppose you could argue that the 18th amendment reduced them, but that was repealed by the 21st...

You should really read more.  You might have smarter things to say if you do.

patriot act came into effect February 1, 2002

it negates amendments 4-9  on the bill of rights

This kid obviously learns from alex jones :rolleyes:

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Shill] * 2
    #16172565 - 05/02/12 06:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This is a really dumb thread in general, but just for future reference to all kids who think you can actually sue the cops/govt and not get even more fucked 5999 out of 6000 times:

That is the best idea you ever had, trust me. First of all, let's not believe in a system of operation, then work within that system's limitations and try to use it's law and rules to beat itself with itself. Talking a robber into suicide is more effective than shooting him. Punching a bear's teeth out and biting him with them is a good way to defend yourself in a bear-attack. Fuck politicians and religion! Let's use political models to beat corrupt politics and believe in vague even less defined forms of religion and call it "spirituality" and scoff at believers of pre-established religion. If you believe in that dumb shit, well I'm gonna fucking pray for your stupid ass.

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: John Nada]
    #16173149 - 05/02/12 07:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Disgusting!

But... he did get a free bag of Meth... [=

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: John Nada]
    #16173424 - 05/02/12 08:21 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

StevenMichael said:
This is a really dumb thread in general, but just for future reference to all kids who think you can actually sue the cops/govt and not get even more fucked 5999 out of 6000 times:

That is the best idea you ever had, trust me. First of all, let's not believe in a system of operation, then work within that system's limitations and try to use it's law and rules to beat itself with itself. Talking a robber into suicide is more effective than shooting him. Punching a bear's teeth out and biting him with them is a good way to defend yourself in a bear-attack. Fuck politicians and religion! Let's use political models to beat corrupt politics and believe in vague even less defined forms of religion and call it "spirituality" and scoff at believers of pre-established religion. If you believe in that dumb shit, well I'm gonna fucking pray for your stupid ass.

This......
I been away for a little while seeing what the world has to offer, glad to see the site is not totally over run by sue happy, self entitlment seeking children.

OfflineHippie-Trippy
The Psilocybed
 User Gallery

#16173908 - 05/02/12 09:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This is fucking nutz. How could anyone do this to another human?

--------------------

Omg lookit this

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Hippie-Trippy]
    #16173968 - 05/02/12 09:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hippie-Trippy said:
This is fucking nutz. How could anyone do this to another human?

DEA agents do a lot of drugs.

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #16174027 - 05/02/12 09:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:

Quote:

jebre said:

etc etc

No.

hahaha

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16174036 - 05/02/12 09:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rail_Gun said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
My apologies...you learned about it in high school...You must be right...

You even wrote an essay about it!

I was just relying on law school and years of studying the constitution...but you're clearly far more knowlegeable about it than me.

When you're being both condescending and sarcastic use the spell check. You misspelled knowledgeable.

Uh-oh! Start talking shit about his spelling as your argument falls apart. That's what enlightened, intellectual, well rounded adults do!

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: withoutawire]
    #16174876 - 05/03/12 12:34 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Student forgotten in cell for 5 days will sue DEA

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/02/us/california-forgotten-prisoner/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A San Diego college student filed a legal claim Wednesday for damages suffered when he was left handcuffed and without food or water in a Drug Enforcement Administration holding cell for five days last month.
A DEA statement said Daniel Chong, 23, was "accidentally left" in a holding cell.
"Accidentally? He almost died," said Chong's lawyer, Gene Iredale. "It's inexplicable."
Chong drank his own urine to survive as his cries for help were ignored by federal agents and inmates in nearby cells, Iredale said.
The fifth-year engineering student at the University of California, San Diego, was detained on the morning of April 21, a Saturday, when DEA agents raided a house they suspected was being used to distribute MDMA, commonly known as ecstasy.
A multi-agency narcotics task force including state agents detained nine people and seized about 18,000 MDMA pills, marijuana, prescription medications, hallucinogenic mushrooms, several guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition from the house, the DEA said.
Chong admitted going to the house "to get high with his friends," the DEA said. He later told a San Diego TV station that he knew nothing about the other drugs and guns. He was never formally arrested or charged, the DEA said.
The agents sent seven suspects to county jail and released another person, but Chong "was accidentally left in one of the cells," the DEA said. The agency did not explain how he was forgotten for five days in the small, windowless cell.
It wasn't until the afternoon of Wednesday, April 25, that an agent opened the steel door to Chong's cell and found the handcuffed student, Iredale said.
"Even if they forgot him for the weekend, there is no account for how they could have left him there for three full business days," Iredale said.
The acting special agent in charge of the DEA's San Diego office said he was "deeply troubled" by the incident and he offered his "deepest apologies" to Chong.
"This event is not indicative of the high standards that I hold my employees to," William Sherman said. "I have personally ordered an extensive review of our policies and procedures."
On Wednesday, Iredale filed a damage claim with the DEA, which he said is the beginning of the process for a civil suit in federal court.
"He began hallucinating sometime around the end of the second or start of the third day," Iredale said. "At some point, he wanted to kill himself because of pain."
Not knowing why he was being kept in the cell without food, water or a toilet for so long confused him, Iredale said.
He lost track of time in the dark cell, his lawyer said. "At the end, he just wanted to die because he was crazy."
Chong contorted himself to shift his handcuffed arms from behind his back to the front, Iredale said. This allowed him to use his eyeglasses to scratch a message to his family on his arm: "Sorry mom."
He was rushed to a hospital, where he was kept in intensive care for two days, having been close to death from kidney failure, Iredale said.
The Cerritos, California, native is now recovering at home, he said.

CNN's Lindy Hall contributed to this report.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Student abandoned for 5 days in DEA holding cell drank own urine to survive [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #16175124 - 05/03/12 02:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
My apologies...you learned about it in high school...You must be right...

You even wrote an essay about it!

I was just relying on law school and years of studying the constitution...but you're clearly far more knowlegeable about it than me.

You really seem to love talking about yourself going to law school. This is like the 3rd time in 2 days I've seen you argue with someone to eventually bring it up :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom