Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTweakerO
Hamburger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado
Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: i like cow poo]
    #16128280 - 04/23/12 12:10 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

WOw dude!
How long you been with her? how old are you guys?  if you don't mind these Q's.

I say loose her, like a bad habit.  Especially if she says, "maybe we should see other people"  WTF.  She is hopefully embarrassed and she should be, plus also ashamed.  If you take her back or forgive her she may not learn from her "mistake".

Cheers,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: TweakerO]
    #16128317 - 04/23/12 12:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Been with her for a month and a half. We're both 19 years old. I have a feeling she deeply regrets what she did and she'll want me back. I felt as if the relationship was slowly dying anyways due to her possibly not coming back to college next year and her still having feelings for her engaged EX. She was the best/longest girlfriend I've ever had. Its still a shame, we both treated each other with such affection...Up until this event :bored:
This song kinda describes how I feel...Mumford and Sons

Edited by i like cow poo (04/23/12 12:20 PM)

InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

#16128319 - 04/23/12 12:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck her silly man wtf is wrong with u

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

OfflineTesseract11
OriginalJew
Male

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Shill] * 1
    #16128334 - 04/23/12 12:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Try to get naked pics from her and post them here!:thumbup:

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/kv7JN.gif

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Tesseract11]
    #16128342 - 04/23/12 12:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tesseract11 said:
Try to get naked pics from her and post them here!:thumbup:

OfflineTesseract11
OriginalJew
Male

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: underfliptown]
    #16128357 - 04/23/12 12:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

For revenge of course...

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/kv7JN.gif

OfflineNormal Flora
Female

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: i like cow poo] * 1
    #16128408 - 04/23/12 12:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

i like cow poo said:
Indeed theres no way in fuck I'm breaking up with this chick. You have any idea how hard it is to come by virgin pussy in college that is down for sexual acts?:rofl:
Besides I really like her and this is only a little hiccup in the road (shes not the type of person who would call the cops on anyone, I hate those type of people). I think if worse comes to worse I'm just gonna lie to her.

Quote:

i like cow poo said:
Shroomism you have no idea how flaky bitches at my college are. I've gone through 5-6 "not slutty" girls this and last semester. This girl is reliable, artistic, and is extremely peaceful (so far). I'm going to talk to her in person today and hopefully get this sorted out. Hopefully shes just worried about me getting caught. I doubt it. FUCK MAN I LIKE HAVING SOMETHING TO SKEEEEET ON!

Quote:

i like cow poo said:
Perhaps, but I like to make sure that shit is not going to workout before I pull the plug. When I talk to her in person I'll get to the bottom of this. Maybe if I had a few more options I'd be more liberal with dumping her, but its a MASSIVE pain in the ass to find a reliable bitch:shrug:

When I started reading this thread, I was thinking "Oh THIS asshole..." So I quoted from your My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Weed thread (or whatever it was titled)

You were already prepared to lie to her over something as small as smoking weed.  What else would you have lied to her about?

Also, it seems like you were only keeping her around because it's so hard to find a "reliable bitch" and you just want something to skeet on.  Maybe she found your Shroomery account and saw how you refer to her and other women.

No good guy deserves to be cheated on...but...
You had it coming. Sorry:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Normal Flora]
    #16128418 - 04/23/12 12:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Offlinevvitchdoctor
El Duderino
Male

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: livenotonevil]
    #16128464 - 04/23/12 12:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

[
That would be rape. Three beers depending how long it took to drink them she could have been drunk or totally sober. Three chugged would put you around .100BA for 30 min easy. Three in a night she probly never had a BA higher than .030. Not even legally drunk at any moment. Problem seems to be OP is in love and she thinks OP is a loser. Otherwise it would have been him at the party.

Why where you not at the party your Vcarded girlfriend was getting wasted at?

so much truth here I don't know where to start....

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Shill]
    #16128553 - 04/23/12 01:19 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

A month and a half?

Shee-it.. I've been married for longer than you've been alive! (20 years)

Let me tell you man, I don't think this girl is garbage, I think girls get scared of commitment just like guys do, and they go out, get a little tipsy and do something stupid, sort of like a bachlorette party before they decide to settle down with you. She was probably ready to make a long commitment with you, just a hunch. Girls have this fairy tale thought process too "Well if he loves me so much, then he'll forgive me, this will prove his love for me." 
Maybe she wants to see if you'll fight for her?

I'm not saying you should. Just saying, there are several ways to look at it. We all like a bitch to be faithful, but are we willing to be faithful? I dunno.. just talking outloud.

Be mature, ask her out to coffee at starbucks or something, and just flat out ask her "What are you after? What were you thinking? If you want to see other people, just level with me, I'm a grown man and I appreciate the truth, but if you want to try to make things work, let me know that too, and give me a little time to get over this."

*shrugs*

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Offlinestayhigh89
Stranger

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #16128571 - 04/23/12 01:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I would hang out with her, bust a load in her face, dick whip her and say peace out.

--------------------

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Normal Flora]
    #16128578 - 04/23/12 01:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Damn completely forgot about that thread.:confused: Perhaps you have a point. However, over time our relationship developed into something genuine (perhaps not). I honestly cared for her very much, when she was having financial trouble I tried my best to do research and help her get on her feet.
When I said "I need something to skeet on" I was trying to show that we are just animals that form bounds as a survival mechanism. I lied to her about weed because she kept worrying about it and me smoking weed DOES NOT do her much if any harm as opposed to cheating.
There is a reason I want a reliable bitch, SO SHIT LIKE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN. So what if I enjoyed her giving me handjobs and letting me finger her? I also enjoyed her personality. I treated her like a fucking princess and this is how she repays me.
I would have NEVER cheated on her (excluding the utmost ridiculous situations).
Theres a reason why I call the bitches, BECAUSE THEY ACT SO NICE AND LOVING AND THEN WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE THEY FUCK YOU OVER. (SHES A GOOD GIRL BUT THIS WAS A HORRIBLE MISTAKE SHE MADE AND IT WAS A BITCH MOVE)
Not all girls are bitches, but nowadays its hard to tell:shrug:

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

#16128610 - 04/23/12 01:36 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Synapse Trap said:
Let me tell you man, I don't think this girl is garbage, I think girls get scared of commitment just like guys do, and they go out, get a little tipsy and do something stupid, sort of like a bachlorette party before they decide to settle down with you. She was probably ready to make a long commitment with you, just a hunch. Girls have this fairy tale thought process too "Well if he loves me so much, then he'll forgive me, this will prove his love for me." 

*shrugs*

Some good advice. On the phone she said she wanted to see other people. A couple weeks ago she said she couldn't give the relationship 100%. I asked her if she thought we could fix this and she said she doesn't think we would be the same after this event. We had alot of fun, atleast she was honest and told me the day after that she had cheated:shrug: Atleast my dick is still in premium condition and there are millions of other girls out there.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#16128625 - 04/23/12 01:39 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Synapse Trap said:
A month and a half?

Shee-it.. I've been married for longer than you've been alive! (20 years)

I'm not saying you should. Just saying, there are several ways to look at it. We all like a bitch to be faithful, but are we willing to be faithful? I dunno.. just talking outloud.

Be mature, ask her out to coffee at starbucks or something, and just flat out ask her "What are you after? What were you thinking? If you want to see other people, just level with me, I'm a grown man and I appreciate the truth, but if you want to try to make things work, let me know that too, and give me a little time to get over this."

*shrugs*

So when a women cheats on you, you take it as if she wants a long term commitment with you?

And the only way to prove your love to her, is to forgive her for cheating on you?

This is some ass backwards thinking, talk about being disrespected, and then begging for more of it, unreal.

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: qman]
    #16128655 - 04/23/12 01:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Know what you should do?

Dump her and move on.

--------------------

Edited by trip forever (04/23/12 01:51 PM)

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: i like cow poo] * 1
    #16128691 - 04/23/12 02:00 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

i like cow poo said:
Been with her for a month and a half. We're both 19 years old. I have a feeling she deeply regrets what she did and she'll want me back. I felt as if the relationship was slowly dying anyways due to her possibly not coming back to college next year and her still having feelings for her engaged EX. She was the best/longest girlfriend I've ever had. Its still a shame, we both treated each other with such affection...Up until this event :bored:
This song kinda describes how I feel...Mumford and Sons

LOL.

You dated for a month and a half. If I get too high for extended periods of time a month and a half goes by without me even noticing.

This wasn't even worth a thread.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Everlong]
    #16128826 - 04/23/12 02:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

My crying song. Hope it helps you bro....

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinefbi365
Captain of the Sinking Ship
Male

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: Mescalean]
    #16128834 - 04/23/12 02:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sucks man sorry.  That probably doesn't feel too great.  But you're young and you will be fine.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Just Found Out I was Cheated On [Re: fbi365]
    #16128889 - 04/23/12 02:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I just read you're in college, I'm sorry to point out the truth, no college girl is a virgin...

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
    #16128899 - 04/23/12 02:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

How can you not get laid in college dude your so doing it wrong.

I lol'd hard at you  :glorious:

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom