Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Next >
OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #15996541 - 03/25/12 10:17 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
you don't expect them to be the same yet....here we are with bad company 3 with seemingly less destructables...when they were supposed to go back to there roots for us pc gamers.  i would have been happy with a bf2 expansion pack over this pos.  Infact i bought bf3 thinking i was getting an upgraded bf2, thats WHY they didn't call it bad company 3 right????  they did it to fuck us pc gamers over yet again.

most of the maps ive played so far are small like they were made for a fucking console, the graphics are blurry or something its hard to put my finger on it, the mechanics is clunky as hell like ill walk up and press e to get into something and nothing happens so then i press e again real quick and i end up getting in and hopping right back out, shit is just wack.  Now u can say maybe this is to make it more realistic or something but id rather just have a fun game like bf2 was.

and so far all this is, is one big fucking camping game, bf2 was about jumping out of heli's and planes, and just overall u could do shit, this game every 10 seconds i die just like those fucking mw games.  This wasn't what bf2 was about.  The worst part is im always getting shot by people i don't see, yet they see me.  Again in bf2 u could actually see people, i used to be able to jump out of a jet and as im gliding down see who's shooting at me and fucking shoot back and get kills, now im walking into train tunnels and getting capped from an entire fucking armor and not seeing anybody at all.  Maybe its just the evolution of fps's and all these mic whores doing gangbangs on people but w/e it is im fucking done with EA this is not what i was expecting, this was supposed to be a battlefield game.  but all i see is a console fucked piece of shit consumed by what console lovers like.

OMG mak this made me laugh for minutes straight.  Thank you.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: Humility]
    #15998291 - 03/26/12 11:21 AM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Why is my character black in my battle log?

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: unknown1123]
    #16003683 - 03/27/12 01:21 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

unknown1123 said:

Its a mirror of your inner self.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: snoot] * 1
    #16003797 - 03/27/12 01:51 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

snoot said:
Quote:

unknown1123 said:

Its a mirror of your inner self.

:header:

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#16021037 - 03/30/12 08:01 PM (12 years, 10 hours ago)

Active Soldier BluJay42
Add me!

Also LOL at the whiners, this game is fun.

--------------------

wat man rly

Offlinetospace
Male
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: snoot]
    #16022047 - 03/30/12 11:29 PM (12 years, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

snoot said:
http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/close-quarters

This is the only one that I might buy.

If I paid 50-60 $ for the game I'd be pissed about their money making scheme but I got my Russian key for $24.. actually free (my friend bought it with bitcoins).  If I could some how pirate the maps I would, I can deal with $15 I guess on this one.

On a side note, does anybody know where I can get that music they play in the background?  It sounds like it was made just for the trailer, but those are some crazzy intense synths and I want to make some samples from that... without gun fire in background :lol:

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Invisiblevolcomstoner
I'll have just one more xanax
Male User Gallery

Loc: Minnesnowta
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: tospace]
    #16093342 - 04/15/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Waiting for the update to finish and then I'm going to rent a server :awebig:

All conquest jet maps with the max amount of tickets, fuck yes!
Just hope the new update didn't fuck jets up to bad.

--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineLloydChristmas
getting lost on purpose
Male User Gallery

Loc: atx Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: volcomstoner]
    #16093512 - 04/15/12 01:05 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Jets are pretty awful now, handle like total shart.

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #16094245 - 04/15/12 05:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

WOOT Gentlemens club is now open. :boobs:

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Invisiblevolcomstoner
I'll have just one more xanax
Male User Gallery

Loc: Minnesnowta
    #16094614 - 04/15/12 06:59 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Just played my first match with the new patch flying a jet the whole round.
I guess I don't mind the handling, I can get used to it, had no problems getting on someones tail.
I hate what they did with air radar though, you can't see your own jet or teammates jet so collisions were pretty common, I also don't understand why air radar doesn't pick up ground vehicles anymore. Jets are underpowered enough, don't see why they would nerf that but oh well.

On a plus side, choppers are much easier to shoot down, and it seemed like  the jets main cannon killed infantry much faster than before the patch.

--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: volcomstoner]
    #16095402 - 04/15/12 10:03 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah after hearing all the nonsense, and people complaining, after playing it post patch I really can't complain much, cept for I think claymores/c4/beacons etc.. would stay till they are blown up or replaced, the mortars are a lil slow and confusing to place.

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16269556 - 05/22/12 07:07 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Close Quarters is set to be released June 12th

I don't care what anyone else says, but I'm pretty amped, shit looks fucking sick.

Plus Battlefield Premium is set to drop the 4th of June, details are a lil sketchy but once you pay the premium charge you get exclusive weapons including a new knife, new camos new weapon camos, you get all the DLC plus other shit.

[Updated] Battlefield 3 – Battlefield Premium Leaked, More DLC, New “Bonus Content” and Double XP Weekend
Quote:

Update 2: DICE has just announced on their official Facebook page that the double XP weekend will begin at 12:01am PST tonight (early Saturday morning):

Be Advised, Battlefield 3 players – This weekend we’ll be doubling every experience point that you earn on the Battlefield ranked servers. Every kill, assist, revive – you name it, it’s doubled.

At the conclusion of each match the bonus XP will be reflected as “Additional Points”. Double XP will be accrued across all ranked servers and matches.

See you on the Battlefield.

Update 1: A double XP weekend has been confirmed by Battlefield 3 German Community Manager, Andreas Koch.

Original Story: It looks like Battlefield fans can anticipate a very interesting month in the Battlefield 3 universe this June and beyond.

According to information we have received from reliable inside sources, we’ve learnt of a recent fact sheet that lists some interesting dates as well as some very interesting pieces of Battlefield 3 content that DICE and EA seem to have planned in the near future. On top of some extra “bonus content,” including the Close Quarters DLC and a player guide, can fans also expect a “Premium” service to bundle these content drops together?

Check out these release dates of upcoming pieces of Battlefield 3 content as listed on the fact sheet:

04-06-2012 – Battlefield Premium
    12-06-2012 – Close Quarters
    XX-06-2012 – Guide
    XX-08-2012 – Bonus Content

Battlefield Premium: This doesn’t come as too much of a surprise, seeing that EA has toyed with the idea of a subscription-based service before. However, it’s not clear whether Battlefield Premium is actually a subscription-based service or if it is simply a one-time cost that will cover the content included in it. The official description reads:

Battlefield™ Premium will land you a number of content drops with unique in-game items not available anywhere else. First out is the one-of-a-kind Premium knife and black dog tag, plus a set of soldier camos, weapon camos, dog tags and Assignments that will make sure you stand out and get more personalization options.

If this comes to fruition, we can expect to learn more about it in the coming weeks before it releases June 4th, 2012.

Close Quarters: Close Quarters is DICE’s second Battlefield 3 expansion pack which will focus on tight, infantry-based combat and will include new 4 new maps as well as 10 new weapons and assignments. It will also feature the brand new game mode, Conquest Domination. You can check out the latest gameplay trailer “Donya Fortress” here. While most of this was known earlier, what has not yet been revealed is it’s release date. According to this fact sheet, we can expect Close Quarters to drop June 12th, 2012, meaning PS3 owners will get a head start on June 5th, 2012.

Guide: Sometime next month, Battlefield 3 players can ”get the upper hand with this strategy guide, teaching you how to improve and become an even more skilled player.”

Bonus Content: Not much is known about this “bonus content,” other than it will be available some time in August, 2012. It’s official description reads, ”enhance your Battlefield™ experience with this bonus content drop.”

March 2013 DLC: We were also told a 5th, unannounced expansion pack is to hit Battlefield 3 sometime in March, after DICE’s already announced End Game expansion.

Double XP: Additionally, it has also been revealed that starting tomorrow, May 12th, until Monday, May 14th, Battlefield 3 fans will be able to earn double the XP as they play throughout the weekend.

Though this news is unofficial at the moment, make sure to stay tuned to MP1st on Twitter and Facebook as we learn more!

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

#16269815 - 05/22/12 07:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Damn missed the double xp weekend :frown:

:bigyesnod:

--------------------

OfflineMichiganGrower
Watching Myself In 3rd Person
 User Gallery

#16348419 - 06/07/12 08:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Whats Good my mushy friends...

If you got a mic and still play bf3 on xbl hit me up.

Gamertag= Cannab1n01ds (thats a zero not a o)

add the message "Shroomery" Thanks

I prefer conquest hardcore. hit me up.

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: tospace]
    #16352089 - 06/08/12 01:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tospace said:
Quote:

snoot said:

If I paid 50-60 $ for the game I'd be pissed about their money making scheme but I got my Russian key for $24.. actually free (my friend bought it with bitcoins).  If I could some how pirate the maps I would, I can deal with $15 I guess on this one.

On a side note, does anybody know where I can get that music they play in the background?  It sounds like it was made just for the trailer, but those are some crazzy intense synths and I want to make some samples from that... without gun fire in background :lol:

just buy premium then you get them all and some other random nonsense.

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinetospace
Male
    #16352594 - 06/08/12 03:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

snoot said:
Quote:

tospace said:
Quote:

snoot said:

just buy premium then you get them all and some other random nonsense.

Na man, I don't wana pay for weapons that are superior to the original ones.  Ok well I'm not gonna pay $50.  By the time all those map packs come out I'm sure there will be some new games on there way and I will feel stupid for wasting my money.  I might buy CQ, does it come with all those really good weapons?  I guess I don't mind :/ its like hack that you can't get banned for, just one that makes your gun better.  This makes me think very bad of dice.

But $39 on the game now isn't too bad, I'll get the advantage over other players, it is pretty fun after the patch, besides not having an advantage.

so If the gameplay is good anough I'll get CQ, I like it close anyways.

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: Humility]
    #16352774 - 06/08/12 04:38 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
you don't expect them to be the same yet....here we are with bad company 3 with seemingly less destructables...when they were supposed to go back to there roots for us pc gamers.  i would have been happy with a bf2 expansion pack over this pos.  Infact i bought bf3 thinking i was getting an upgraded bf2, thats WHY they didn't call it bad company 3 right????  they did it to fuck us pc gamers over yet again.

most of the maps ive played so far are small like they were made for a fucking console, the graphics are blurry or something its hard to put my finger on it, the mechanics is clunky as hell like ill walk up and press e to get into something and nothing happens so then i press e again real quick and i end up getting in and hopping right back out, shit is just wack.  Now u can say maybe this is to make it more realistic or something but id rather just have a fun game like bf2 was.

and so far all this is, is one big fucking camping game, bf2 was about jumping out of heli's and planes, and just overall u could do shit, this game every 10 seconds i die just like those fucking mw games.  This wasn't what bf2 was about.  The worst part is im always getting shot by people i don't see, yet they see me.  Again in bf2 u could actually see people, i used to be able to jump out of a jet and as im gliding down see who's shooting at me and fucking shoot back and get kills, now im walking into train tunnels and getting capped from an entire fucking armor and not seeing anybody at all.  Maybe its just the evolution of fps's and all these mic whores doing gangbangs on people but w/e it is im fucking done with EA this is not what i was expecting, this was supposed to be a battlefield game.  but all i see is a console fucked piece of shit consumed by what console lovers like.

OMG mak this made me laugh for minutes straight.  Thank you.

seriously at one time the xbox 360 was such an advanced 'console' that it was the first time anyone had seen a gpu capable of processing over 100 millions bits per second, even more so, over 1 billion bits per second, I think the original xbox did like, 10 million bits per second or something, and the snes did like, 25,000 bit per second? At the time it came out, the xbox 360 had the most advanced gpu, maybe there was a rival one that could do maybe just a TIDSY bit better. But really no

People have become so spoiled by computer graphics, calling anything weaker 'console crap.' Personally, I prefer a pc myself, but it doesn't mean the xbox 360 is WEAK. And when the snes was out, people didn't call it 'weak', no one played snes games as roms on ms dos back then, maybe a few people, but it was pointless.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: imachavel]
    #16353107 - 06/08/12 06:07 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

my post was barely even about graphics, the graphics are like 5x better than bf2's, it has more to do with color patterns, pov, and lots and lots of other decisions they made.

The "console crap" basically entails everything but the graphics except for one thing which was map sizes which affected games like crysis 2 as well

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #16355617 - 06/09/12 10:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

ahh. Well in that case these days what isn't 'console crap'? When was the last time games that had as much effort put into them such as final fantasy 6, chrono trigger, super metroid and what not were made? I myself am a fps fanatic but will admit that obsession with graphics has made actual integrity of a game take a back seat. And even fps these days have a way of just ridiculing realism, the last realistic fps I played was probably cod2 or cod1, where they actually TRIED to go step by step through the actual exact events and scenario that took place in battle.

Even black ops had SOME semi realistic battles of Vietnam portrayed, and even modern warfare 2 had an Afghan level where the combat was portrayed as to how it would be by actual veterans who took part in real life Afghan battles. Modern warfare 3 was garbage and black ops 2 is obviously as much garbage as modern warfare 3. But yeah it's basically all 'console crap' now. Bioshock was a fairly decent game, don't know if bioshock infinite will be alright, after bioshock 2 though I kind of doubt it, and having a two year release date after the first teaser? Console crap marketing, all the way

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: imachavel]
    #16356683 - 06/09/12 03:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

fuck realism and fuck portraying anything, haha. I'm all about murdering people and making a big of a mess as I can in the process, not to mention have  fuck of a time in the mean time, realism should just fall into that equation.

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom