Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: Might be getting some excellent Lucy [Re: Casio_Calculator]
    #16083336 - 04/13/12 04:38 AM (2 years, 10 days ago)

I like 100ug hits, I got a vial that only has a few hits left of 100ug per hit needlepoint. Shit is amazing! I've had stronger ug L that wasn't as good as this, the needlepoint has no body load whatsoever.

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLySergic D
Thank you Mr. Miner
Male User Gallery

Re: Might be getting some excellent Lucy [Re: JimLahey]
    #16083764 - 04/13/12 09:51 AM (2 years, 10 days ago)

I got a vial of supposed Needlepoint over the winter. It was a little on the weak side but had a very clean feeling to it.

--------------------

Brown eyed women and red grenadine.
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean.

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Re: Might be getting some excellent Lucy [Re: LySergic D]
    #16085614 - 04/13/12 05:37 PM (2 years, 10 days ago)

Well have one amazing trip report for you guys.First i will say i got 6 hits total of legit acid there was absolutely no taste but i tripped my fucking face off which tells me its:lsdabc: Anyway 4 for me and 2 for my cousin,now since they were "400"mcg i started with only two and waited about an hour although i didnt think it was that long.Anyway i hadnt even felt the first two when i was like fuck it ill take 2 more (4 total).Thats  where the epic adventure started the floor turned to liquid momentarily and subtle visual distortions like that.I was with my best friend and he had an idea and i mainly agreed to watch The animatated version of dante's inferno. IT TRIPPED ME THE FUCK OUT it was crazy,it felt like the most epic movie i had ever seen.Each level of hell came animation changes and it was a true mind fuck but not scary at all but that was at the end of the trip.During All of this closed eyed visuals were amazing but pretty consistent.My mind was fairly clear for tripping so hard and there was absolutely no body load.I was total emmersed in the movie from start to finish and i felt like i had also made this epic journey with dante to the 9th circle of hell.Then me and my bro went to smoke a cig in this old ass rv he has that we smoke in all the time.It was completely dark theres no electricity at all so we just had our lighters and when he lit his cigarett the flame from the lighter produced a perfect rainbow that was having white beams stram out either end then the white beams turned into a psychedelic stream of neon colors.It blew my mind.Then he turned off the light and i had the most incredible closed eyed visuals, very quintensential acid trip 4 different pieces of my mind melting before me in color into a central point.I got stuck at the front door multipule times it wasnt locked just i was just stuck.Theres alot of really cool things that happend that i will elaborate more late right now im trying to give my cuz a good trip so ill tell more later

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience