Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

freespores!
    #15897485 - 03/04/12 02:16 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

I'm about to place my first order and decided to go with Freespores.com seeing as their cheap and have good reviews. (oh, and the fact that they are a sponsor.) I'm purchasing Cambodians with 5 syringes. Oh and the FREE syringe you get!!!! I'll post my review the second i tear into that package. My concern is freespores has delayed shipping sometimes, and ill be leaving for spring break in 2 weeks. Does anyone know if that has improved lately? Think ill get my syringes in time? Thank you to anyone that can help me out!
Peace,
Alex

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCasperJames

Re: freespores! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15898144 - 03/04/12 07:33 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Just got my order yesterday, Ordered them last Sunday so still less then a week. Not bad. You should certainly receive them in the 2 week time frame.

--------------------
LET MY PEOPLE GROW!

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: CasperJames]
    #15898701 - 03/04/12 11:23 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

CasperJames said:
Just got my order yesterday, Ordered them last Sunday so still less then a week. Not bad. You should certainly receive them in the 2 week time frame.

sweet, Just the answer i was hoping for thanx!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinetmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery

#15903762 - 03/05/12 01:39 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I just placed my first order with freespores.com for 2 syringes of Cambodians on February 25th. I chose to use UPS for shipping because I have had bad experiences with usps. About 5 days after placing the order I saw that the status was still processing/production so I wrote them an email to inquire about what that meant. I received a response a few hours later stating that the order had actually already been shipped. I believe that was last week Thursday now. I wrote a response a couple hours later asking whether or not I would get a tracking number and I still have not received a response back. I figure it will be here this week sometime, but I happened to notice the UPS truck already passed me up today and without a tracking number I have no idea if/when it will get here.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: tmoney]
    #15904094 - 03/05/12 02:58 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
I just placed my first order with freespores.com for 2 syringes of Cambodians on February 25th. I chose to use UPS for shipping because I have had bad experiences with usps. About 5 days after placing the order I saw that the status was still processing/production so I wrote them an email to inquire about what that meant. I received a response a few hours later stating that the order had actually already been shipped. I believe that was last week Thursday now. I wrote a response a couple hours later asking whether or not I would get a tracking number and I still have not received a response back. I figure it will be here this week sometime, but I happened to notice the UPS truck already passed me up today and without a tracking number I have no idea if/when it will get here.

Ehh, The prices are good but that kind of stuff makes me weary to order from them. I sent them a PM and asked a question and they responded and i told them the answer to their question and never got a respond. But its only been like 2 days. I'm prolly going to wait till Wensday for a response and if none i guess ill take me business elsewhere.

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinesick-puppy
learning
Male User Gallery

#15904516 - 03/05/12 04:19 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I got my 2 syringes a few months ago, I had a little problem paying with my card (my fault btw) and when they noticed I was having trouble completing my order THEY CALLED ME and in 3 mins. it was all straightened out.  They shipped my order out later that same day and 3 days later I was inoculating jars!  All jars colonized quickly with no contams.  So needless to say I was very happy with the service and quality.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: sick-puppy]
    #15904694 - 03/05/12 04:55 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

sick-puppy said:
I got my 2 syringes a few months ago, I had a little problem paying with my card (my fault btw) and when they noticed I was having trouble completing my order THEY CALLED ME and in 3 mins. it was all straightened out.  They shipped my order out later that same day and 3 days later I was inoculating jars!  All jars colonized quickly with no contams.  So needless to say I was very happy with the service and quality.

So you'd recommend them? The thing is they moved into a new warehouse, I think that's their problem. Just getting stuff straightend out.

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

#15905805 - 03/05/12 08:09 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Just ordered I got the Cambodians and some syringes. Hope they come before i leave town and everything goes smoothly. Ill leave a review for you guys the minute i get them!
Peace!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

OfflineThe Human Floyd
Male

Loc: MT
    #15905889 - 03/05/12 08:21 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I ordered my first few syringes from them and they came really quickly. I haven't tried anyone else out yet and thought about testing the waters elsewhere but freespores seems pretty awesome.

--------------------
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. - Tao Te Ching Chapter 27

InvisibleInfinitys Minute
a universe inside each moment
I'm a teapot

Loc: Zion
x [Re: The Human Floyd]
    #15907441 - 03/06/12 02:37 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

x

--------------------
All my posts are completely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only, images I use, post or reference on this account are sourced from the internet and are not my own.

Edited by Infinitys Minute (10/04/16 02:24 AM)

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: Infinitys Minute]
    #15907453 - 03/06/12 02:47 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Infinitys Minute said:
Does the name of this vendor bother anyone else?

Why does it bother you?

--------------------
Wobble de womps

OfflineOptimusPrime
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York, New York
    #15907530 - 03/06/12 03:41 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

@Infinitys Minute  yes it bothered me a little. Why call yourself free spores, if you're not free? there's a million names out there they could have chosen. But in the end it's just a name.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: OptimusPrime]
    #15907538 - 03/06/12 03:53 AM (12 years, 15 days ago)

There is another thread that mentions the reason (I'm to lazy to find it) but i guess its not free as in $0 but free as in a terminology used to describe spores or something. I don't exactly remember, but they have a reason.

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinetmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery

#15911816 - 03/06/12 10:37 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!

OfflineCruise1687
Amateur
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #15911836 - 03/06/12 10:44 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
Just a quick update -

I got my spores in the mail today. I even got a free syringe even though I forgot to mention it in the comments sections :smile:!! Overall my experience has been positive and all three syringes were loaded with spores! The only issue I had was not getting a tracking number, but I am happy with the service and will be using them in the next week or two again. Thanks Freespores!!!

Got mine today as well, it also came with a FREE SPORE syringe...so I guess the name isn't as wrong as you guys thought!

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

#15911976 - 03/06/12 11:23 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

tmoney said:
Just a quick update -

I ordered last night at 9 and mine shipped today! And I even got the tracking #! ( I made an account and it was under purchase tracking, I think that's why you might not have got your.) but yeah I'm really excited, they came through with fast shipping. THANKS FREESPORES!!!!!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

#15920214 - 03/08/12 03:28 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

So today I just got my order! Ordered Monday night at 9:00 pm and got package 12:00pm on Thursday! Crazy fast shipping and processing I got Cambodians and my free one was F Albino. The spore syringes have noticibly black flakes floating in them. I am a lifelong customar and will never buy from a diffrent store, THANKS FREESPORES!!!!!!! A++++
Peace,
Alex

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinefr0g7
Shampoo Fragrance Tester

#15920285 - 03/08/12 03:39 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

They include a free syringe w/ purchase, don't take the name too literally.

I love this sponsor, fast shipping and great product.

--------------------
When I was a kid, my father always used to wash my mouth out with soap; but that was only to get rid of any traces of his DNA.

Offlinebilly

Re: freespores! [Re: fr0g7]
    #15920485 - 03/08/12 04:17 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

f+ albino has clear spores. there shouldnt be black in that syringe.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: billy]
    #15920489 - 03/08/12 04:18 PM (12 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

billy said:
f+ albino has clear spores. there shouldnt be black in that syringe.

There's some if you look close, is that bad?!

--------------------
Wobble de womps

OfflineSlo
Stranger

#15925023 - 03/09/12 02:53 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Got my order in three days and I'm across the country from them.

OfflineOptimusPrime
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York, New York
Re: freespores! [Re: Slo]
    #15928032 - 03/10/12 01:46 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I placed an order late Monday night.  I kept getting error messages in the end and told to try again.  After a couple tries I wrote them and got a response quickly. Turns out the apostrophe in my name screwed up their whole system.  The customer service guy fixed it quickly.  An hour later my bank called. A company charged me 5xs and they wanted to make sure it was legit. 

I emailed again and the rep at freespores.com deleted them all, fixed my name in the system and had a new order ready to go for my by wednesday afternoon.  So I am happy so far with their quick response in terms of customer service.  I'm waiting to see how long it takes to receive spores though.

Offlinesumerian
King Of Detroit

Loc: Murda Mitten,USA Flag
Re: freespores! [Re: OptimusPrime]
    #15928087 - 03/10/12 02:00 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I never used freespores, i always used ralphsters or hawkseye. will probably try freespores sometime soon. One of my friends also grows as well, he brought me over some A+ Albino, about 50cc's worth. Now thats what you call a friend! Havent gotten into the art of making my own syringes but from what he told me it is fairly easy...

--------------------

Originally Posted by CanYaDigItBrotha-
I myself am thinking of Growing , and have a million and one questions about it ,One such Question is ,How Can it be that hard , its a mushroom after all and they grow in the wild .cant you just get some Dirt and Seeds add water and away you go ?Also do Mushrooms Regrow , Or dose one need to keep buying Seeds after every Yield???

Offlinelshavo
Stranger

Re: freespores! [Re: sumerian]
    #15928098 - 03/10/12 02:05 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

sumerian said:
I never used freespores, i always used ralphsters or hawkseye. will probably try freespores sometime soon. One of my friends also grows as well, he brought me over some A+ Albino, about 50cc's worth. Now thats what you call a friend! Havent gotten into the art of making my own syringes but from what he told me it is fairly easy...

im diggin your sig. ralphsters is whats up! just got hella syringes from them the other day.

Offlinemrmojoshroomin
All-summa BeenNoddin
Male User Gallery

Loc: OH
    #15928377 - 03/10/12 05:12 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I used Sporeworks, got 1 GT syringe, they gave me a Malabar for free, i recieved it in 4 days, in a flat rate box w/ styrafoam penuts, and the syringes looked GREAT!! All in all i give the 5 shrooms out of 5:thumbup::thumbup:!!!

OfflineShamrocker
mst3k
 User Gallery

Re: freespores! [Re: mrmojoshroomin]
    #15928461 - 03/10/12 06:45 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I believe they call themselves Freespore because they always throw in a freebie with your order.

Offlinevx510
Stranger
Re: freespores! [Re: Shamrocker]
    #16130204 - 04/23/12 08:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I decided to go with freespores.com for my first order
I chose the Pick 4 deal plus a freebie
(Cambodian, Brazilian, PES Amazonian, B+, and a mystery freebie)

Tuesday, April 17th: I placed the order and paid extra for 2-day delivery.

Thursday, April 19th: Money was deducted from my account. (CC batch out)

Friday, April 20th: I sent an email asking for a tracking number so i could know when to expect it.

Sunday, April 22nd: Received an email asking me if i wanted to cancel my order (...not sure why he thought i wanted to cancel...)
- I replied, "I would like it shipped right away please let me know when it's on the way"

....still waiting to see if i will be given any information about when it's going to arrive or if it has been shipped.

their shipping info says shipped 24-48 hours from payment

since it took 2 days to process my payment i should expect that it was shipped today and i can expect it weds.

I hope this is the case since i am moving at the end of the week and had expected to receive my order within 5 business days.

I will update this post when this transaction reaches a conclusion.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order